πŽππ„π’π‡πŽπ“π’ΒΉ ( gensh...

By rileywhooshhh

## π†π„ππ’π‡πˆπ πˆπŒππ€π‚π“ πŽππ„π’π‡πŽπ“π’ΒΉ β–¬ completed. no updates, check out the new bo... More

✿ oh, myㆍgenshin oneshots
Workaholic β€’ Jean
Disappearance β€’ Xiao
Wine β€’ Venti
Injury β€’ Barbara
Spooky β€’ Chongyun
Spicy β€’ Xiangling
Letters β€’ Venti
Ready? β€’ Keqing
Chit Chat β€’ Diluc
Outrageous Confession β€’ Xingqiu
Lost in the Snow β€’ Sucrose
After Class β€’ Albedo
Feelings β€’ Kaeya
No Umbrella β€’ Xingqiu
Awkward β€’ Lisa
Failed Confessions β€’ Xiao
Waiting β€’ Kazuha
Unlucky β€’ Bennett
Another Life β€’ Ganyu
A Lot β€’ Hu Tao
Train β€’ Kazuha
Sequel/Completed Book!
Merry Christmas!

Toys β€’ Childe

5.2K 59 6
By rileywhooshhh

not proofread
Requested by: no one
Childe x pyro vision!reader [Fluff]
Warnings: slight spoilers for Childe's story quest

•••

     "Ruin guard foot prints? Well, this could be a problem for tourists..." You tapped your foot on the gravel path. You were just wandering around, and came across ruin guards. "This is odd, there's never really this much ruin guard activity." Deciding with yourself, you decided to take out the ruin guards.

Following the foot prints, you came across one near some ruins. Hence the name. A couple were powered down, leaving about two on. Breathing in a deep breath, whilst you started contemplating on whether or not you'll be able to achieve beating them.

Pulling out your Skyward Atlas, you flipped it open,  holding it out in front of you,  getting into a fighting stance. Casting an attack, the ruins guards finally took notice of your presence. Since you were a good ways away, the ruin guards only attack available was the bullet-like-objects?

The ruin guards crouched down whilst aiming at you, producing the rockets and casting them towards you. You dodged a couple of them, but being caught off guard, the second ruin guard's bullets ended up hitting you. With a loud yelp, you collapsed. Your catalyst also descended. "Gosh dang it!"

The ruin guards started stomping your way. Shaking the ground. Trying your best to stand, yet again, you pulled out your catalyst. This time,  the ruin guards were in attack range. Using your pyro vision, you casted a spell at the ruin guards. Setting one on fire for a second, you did a quick chant. Only realizing that it was for a second, your happiness quickly died down.

Using most of your elemental mastery in one go, because you thought it would take them both out. You wiped the top of your forehead, getting rid of excess sweat. Only to realize, one ruin guard was still standing. Luckily, it was jammed and semi-powered off. Taking full advantage of this, you used the remaining of your elemental power to defeat it.

Letting out a sigh of relief once the ruin guard descended, you sat down, trying to catch your breath. Feeling better, you stood back up, only to see more ruin guard foot prints. Panting, you ran as fast as you could to find the other ruin guard.

You noticed a powered down ruin guard, with a boy?! You gasped, and quickly sprinted to the little boy. "It is dangerous! Please step away from the ruin guard!" You exclaimed, pulling on the little boy's arm. He quickly unlatched his arm from yours.

     "Mr. Cyclops is not dangerous! I haven't seen one so up close before, have you?!" the boy asked,  staying in his spot. You exhaled, and crossed your arms.

     "What is a little boy like you, doing all alone in a place like this?" you questioned the strange boy. You just took notice of his foreign clothing. The boy turned to face you.

     "My name is Teucer, and I'm from Snezhnaya! I'm also all alone!" your eyes widened.

     "How did you manage to get to Liyue?! That is really far away!" You exclaimed, pushing the boy to explain even further. He only smiled.

     "I was looking for my older brother. Since he sells toys, I saw some toys on a boat and thought he was there. I guess he wasn't. So, now I'm here,  and I came across Mr. Cyclops," Teucer explained, in little detail. You slowly nodded your head in understanding.

     "Well, you shouldn't be here all alone, you know? Why don't we go find your brother? I'm sure he'd be happy to know you're safe and sound," you offered the blue eyed boy. He furiously nodded. He went to one of his pockets, and pulled out a huge sack of mora.

      "Brother said to give this to anyone willing to help me. So, here you go!" The boy exclaimed, shoving the large bag of mora in front of you. You gasped. This had to be at least forty thousand mora. You have never had this much, knowing you were always sorta poor.

     "Do you have any idea on where he could be?" you asked, as you looked inside of the bag, trying to count it all up. Teucer tapped his finger on his chin, signaling that he was thinking. Like a lightbulb went off in his head, he jolted up.

     "Sometimes brother talks about the Northland Bank! I don't know why, but he may be there!" The boy applauded himself. 'The Northland Bank? Where the Fatui members are? Is his older brother a Fatui member..? A toy-selling-Fatui-member?' You thought to yourself. Nobody came into mind, but you only shrugged.

Teucer did look an awfully like a certain someone, but you didn't think it could be him. The one person you absolutely hated, but also loved so dearly at the same time. You hated to admit it, but you had a crush on the man.

     "Here we are, Teucer, the Northland Bank," you pointed. You were a few feet away from the door,  whilst Vlad, one of the guards, questioningly glanced at the two of you. Teucer slightly cheered at the two of you stepped inside.

There he was, in all of his glory, Tartaglia. Your eyes widened, as your mouth flung opened when Teucer started cheering. "Brother! You're here!"

     "Wait a minute.. I know that voice! Why, if it isn't my little brother, Teucer! My goodness!" Childe exclaimed, turning to the boy as he sprinted over. "Oh, and Y/n!"

     "You know them, big brother?!" Teucer asked expectingly. Childe let out a chuckle.

     "Of course I know Y/n. They're a very good friend of mine," Childe responded, giving you a small wink. You scoffed in reply, as your face heated up. Childe probably knew about your little crush, and decided to exploit it. "Say, how'd you find Y/n, Teucer?"

     "Well, I found a Mr. Cyclops. I was really excited because I've never seen one so up close before! Then, Y/n came in. They told me that I shouldn't be out all alone, and that they'd help me find you!" Teucer explained to the Fatui agent.

     "Wow, how responsible of them," Childe lightly teased you. You rolled your eyes.

     "So, what'cha doin' brother? Are you selling some toys?!" Teucer excitingly questioned, hopping on and down. You deadpanned, whilst Childe sweat dropped.

     "Uhh, yes! I was just about to find Y/n and ask if they wanted a toy, right?!" Childe quickly glanced at you, wanting you to reply with 'yes'. Sighing, you gave in.

     "Ah, that's right! I completely forgot about that. Thanks for remembering, Tartaglia!" you proudly said, wrapping an arm around Childe. He flinched a bit at the sudden contact, but none the less returned the favor.

     "Wow, Y/n! I didn't know you liked toys, too! How much do you own?! Do you always buy them from big brother? Which one if your favorite?! Do you have any Mr. Cyclops?!" Teucer started to bombard you with questions.

     "Uh, Teucer, let's not put little old Y/n under pressure. They don't own a lot of toys, since they just got into the toy-selling business," Childe quickly spoke. You gasped, and unwrapped your arm from Childe.

     "Old?! Who are you calling old?!" You started to hit the man as he let out small grunts. Teucer's little eyes widened.

     "N—No! That's not what I meant!" Childe quickly made a counterpoint, smothering you into a hug to stop you from hitting him anymore. Struggling to get out of the embrace, whilst Teucer just watched the seen unfold from a distance.

     "Let me go, you stupid 'toy seller!'" You whined. Teucer only giggled, as he clutched his stomach.

•••

I may or may not upload another chapter today! :)
Hopefully you enjoyed this!

word count: 1317

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.2K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! ━━ ❝ the stars will always have a place for you . ❞ &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
1.4M 36.5K 95
since the first book got deleted, this is gonna replace the first book,, nothing more nothing less,, just to make it tidy~β™‘
10.7K 348 29
Genshin Impact CafΓ© AU Childe X Fem Reader Young Y/N L/N, born to a wealthy and well known family within the Tokyo district of Japan, moving to Kyoto...
18.3K 163 23
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 HAVE MERCYπŸ™πŸ™ - - - completed