the shifted // a haikyuu x ao...

By fukvr0dan1

"I'll do anything to get that life back." WHAT IS THE COST OF ATONEMENT? When two highschool volleyball playe... More

.
the shifted.
the first shift.
outsiders.
discovery.
titans.
a choice.
a start.
a taste.
slight progress.
the second shift.
an unexpected reunion.
title drop.
how to kill a titan.
wake of the freaks.
when the time comes.
the questions of comradery.
welcome to the walls.
the pathetic parade.
the crossroads. [act 1 finale.]
what makes a man special. [act 2 pilot.]
where tangents meet.
long lost strangers.
answers for sixty thousand.
bohemian rhapsody.
modding
boat on the river.
what's happening with xuxi?
pineapple turnover.
the third shift.
difference.

in regards to...

2.7K 162 46
By fukvr0dan1

okay, so this isn't an update. but attack on titan has officially ended, and i wanted to put something out in regards to it. but for some stupid reason, i didn't have the emotional strength to finish writing the new chapter. i can't think about these characters without crying. call me dramatic, but it's been a long eight years with aot. 

so because of my lack of emotional strength, i would like to dedicate this short letter to isayama.

thank you, for the most amazing work of fiction i have ever lived to experience. the lessons you've taught along the way, and the characters crafted and brought to life so carefully that i've fallen in love with each and every one of them. even the characters i hate, i've somehow been brought to sympathy for them. 

thank you isayama for attack on titan, and thank you for crafting the best years of my life. i'm truly greatful.

consider this fanfiction to be my love letter to this amazing series, i hope i can do it justice. 

devote your hearts! 

#thankyouisayama

NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION, THANK YOU.

(i have not discontinued this book guys, i'm just too emotional to finish the next chapters rn lol. i'll never abandon this book, dw <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.3K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
114 9 2
Posted also on AO3. Following the loss of a practice match before their training camp in Saitama, the Karasuno High Boys' Volleyball Club underwent a...
5K 231 14
Kageyama feels threatened by a new volleyball player, who seems to be after his position and his best (boy?) friend. Will Kags recognize his feelings...
61.2K 1.8K 24
Hinata dissapears from japan for 4 months. How will his team react when he returns as a monster in volleyball? what happened to him while he was gone...