𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢...

By ksvandross

I mean you might like it idk More

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲| ©
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

7

4.3K 171 91
By ksvandross

𝗡𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲| 𝟯:𝟰𝟲 𝗮𝗺

"Walk wit a woddle, body shaped like a coke bottle." I sung out randomly doing the walk like dae from tiktok.

"You gotta tiktok addiction la bruh." Donovan said from beside me and I shrugged.

"Me and my addiction don't concern you lA bRuH." I replied mocking him

"Shut the fuck up la bruh." He mumbled scrolling on his phone.

I waved him off getting up from beside him, it had been about 2 months of us just texting and seeing each other every once and awhile, and honestly I'm fine with that, it was better than hanging with somebody other than zenaida.

"I'm so bored." I huffed swinging my feet back and forth.

"What you wanna do?"

"It's going on four in the morning, there's nothing to do."

"You are incorrect my friend." He said standing up then held his hand out for me.

"Now where the hell we gone go this late- well early?"

"You ever just shut up?" He asked leading me out my house making me frown, dat kinda hurted me doe..

"I come here when I need a piece of mind or some sort of sanity." He said stopping his car at the end of a hill where it showed most of our city, it wasn't as nice as others but the view was as nice as it could get.

"I've never seen this much of Sumter at once," I said in awe, I thought the shit would've been ugly the way it is when you walk onnat bitch.

"Well now you have." He said sparking a blunt making me do a double take

"When you have time to roll a blunt?" I asked looking at him French inhale the smoke

"It was already rolled." He held the blunt out for me to grab and I did, hesitantly.

"I'm scared." I handed it back

"Girl this shit is not gone bite you." He said inhaling more of the smoke.

"What if you laced it?"

"Get out."

"Huh-"

"Ian stutter, im offended by yo accusations."

"But I wa-"

"Aht I said get out, begone child." He hit the locks.

"I'm not going no damn where, you brung me out dis bitch so no." I said scrunching my face up.

"Oh okay, yea yea ok." He said making me cut my eye at him

"Damn la bruh you be on tiktok too? And be da one ta talk." I teased making him smile and flash his golds

"Nah but for real, I wanna get ta know you so tell me bout you." He reclined his seat back staring at me with low eyes, lord he gon make me act up.

"Well , I'm 19, my full name is Nolani Marie Pierce. You already know I'm in college, I'm going to be a physiologist. I live with my mom and siblings, my favorite colors are burgundy and white, And I have two younger siblings." I said and he hummed.

"Now go head and tell me about you." I said crossing one of my legs over the other giving him my full attention.

"My full name Donovan Ashad Hamilton, both my parents some deadbeats, i got like 7 siblings dat i know of, im 20, my favorite colors is burgundy grey, and yellow and  I do a whole lot of illegal shit.. dassit." He said shrugging.

"Mm, so how were you as a child?"

"I mean, I guess I was me? I didn't really have a childhood or nun like dat I was forced to be on my grown man shit early." He said clicking his tongue.

"Well, tell me more. I'm intrigued."

"I can tell yo ass a whole lot, but I feel like it'll change the way you see me so ian gon too much speak onnat."

"I wouldn't judge you." I said honestly, with my past i was nobody to judge.

"Yea well, once muhfuckas get ta know me it be different stories."

"Okay but I'm not them, you probably heard that shit before but it's true. I just would like to know people for them and not the image they put out."

"What you wanna know?"

"Just start from the beginni-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

I stared at him as he picked his phone up and clicked the power button silencing the call.

"What did you say?" He asked, dropping his phone back in his lap.

"I said you can just start from the beginning."

"Well when I was a little it was straight, I was in texas up until I was 6 then I moved here with my sister and ma."

"We was poor as hell, I'm talmbout we ain't have shit for real so dat made my mama become a stripper and she started making money but she blew it on dumb shit so basically we was still fucked up."

"She had a boyfriend at the time while she was stripping and she would leave me and my la sister wit dat nigga, he used me for his sexual wants and needs and I never understood why but I dealt with it because I figured as long as I let him do him, he wouldn't try my sister." He shifted as he spoke and fiddled with his watch.

"He eventually left though and it was crazy cause he told my mama it was cause me and my sister was disrespectful? So my mama whooped my ass bad as fuck that day and from there she jus stopped coming back ta da house. I was probably 7 at the time when she went missing for 5 months and I had to take care of me my sister who was 3 and that shit right there alone was hell." He said shaking his head looking at me for the first time since he started talking.

"She came back wit a new nigga, he won't no better he just wasn't using me for sex instead he would beat my ass just cause and because i was a boy my mama told me i had to learn how to be a man and i guess my way of doing that was taking the beatings whenever her and her nigga needed a punching bag." He looked away then back at me twisting his lip to the side as if he was contemplating if he should continue.

"Why you crying?" He leaned over the arm rest using his thumbs to wipe my face.

"I didn't even know I was, but it's cause of what you saying.. nobody should ever have to go through that I'm sorry." I said patting my semi wet face.

"You ain't got apologize it is what it is." He said shrugging.

"You want me to finish?" I nodded and he continued talking.

He told me more and more about him up until now and I shared some things with him up until now, we shared laughs and all that good shit we even smoked.

"You think you good enough to drive back home?" I asked and Donovan nodded.

"Yea I'm good, you gone be good?" I nodded yeah grabbing my phone out the cup holder.

"Aight well I'm finna get up out here." I nodded again opening his car door but stopped once I felt him tug on my shirt.

"I enjoyed talking ta yo ass, ion really do shit like dat." He said and i smiled.

"I enjoyed talking to you too, I appreciate you opening up i view you differently but in a good way." I sent him one last smile before getting out.

"See you." I waved walking up the porch to my house, I heard him speed down the road after waiting for me to get in the house safely.

Seeing that it was completely dark in the house and my moms car wasn't in the drive way, I knew that she' was at work and my siblings were at our grands.

Walking to my room I opened the door and jumped back seeing Johnathan laying across my bed on his phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked turning my face up as he got up and walked up to me.

"I missed you and us duh." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Please get off me." I said trying to pry his arms off me but he tightened his grip.

"Please Johnathan I just wanna be alone why you keep popping up? I have nothing you want or need just leave me alone." I said and his grip loosened some making me pushing him out my way.

"I can't help that I love you."

"But you don't and that's really fine, I'm trying to get over you and that's what I'm gone do." I said walking to my dresser pulling out sleep clothes.

"So you really gon act like you done with me?" He asked crossing his arms then his phone started going off.

I took that as my queue to go in the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

As I was removing my current clothes I overheard johnathan yelling at whoever he was on the phone with, I ignored it until I heard him say I was just his friend.

"Well he ain't lying." I shrugged it off putting on my night clothes because I was gone shower later it was already going on like 7 and I was tired, I just wanted to lay down honestly.

I brushed my teeth then washed my face before putting my hair in a bun and tying a scarf around my head.

Putting everything back where I had them I turned the light off and unlocked the door walking out seeing johnathan with my phone.

"How you gone get mad at me when you talking to a whole dude?" He asked showing me my phone screen and I snatched my phone out his hand clicking off me and Donovan's thread.

"We not together and even if we was he's just a friend. You actually fuck on other bitches and think it's cute to come up in my face and lie tryna fuck me like you ain't just get done sticking yo dick in a whole other bitch." I said waving him off sitting down on the end of my bed.

"Bruh this ain't no different and even if it was you can't do the shit I do." He said reaching over my shoulder snatching my phone back out my hand.

"Johnathan I don't have time for yo shit for real, like which part you not comprehending? I don't want you or want shit else to do with you. This shit been over." I said snatching my phone back aggressively.

"And don't snatch shit i paid for out my hand."

"Yea whatever, you a straight hoe I been knew dat tho that's why I was doing me." He shrugged standing up off my bed.

"I'm a hoe cause I have friends.. some shit you say- nah scratch that shit, EVERYTHING you say don't make fucking sense at all and I'm not finna keep putting up with your shit. You can get the fuck out like I been asked you to." I said grabbing his jacket off my dresser shoving it to his chest.

"If you wanna go be wit dude go do dat."

"Johnathan please shut the fuck up and get out, if I wanted him I probably would've gave him a chance if I wasn't so fucked up from dealing with you."

"You ain't do shit but cause heartbreak and agony, I swear I look over what we had and regret every single moment of it."

"We playing the blame game huh? What about you losing my baby? You irresponsible as fuck, you talking bout cheating but you can't even notice when you pregnant." He scoffed putting his jacket on.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this with you right now, have a nice night." I said sarcastically giving him a tight lip smile before turning away because his comment really did hurt my feelings.

It was like I was gone never hear the end of this whole miscarriage thing like he wasn't at fault himself for causing stress and beating my ass every other day.

"Incoming facetime call from Donny❤️ red heart." My phone announced and Johnathan scoffed again.

"Bop ass." He mumbled walking out my room door before slamming it shut and I sighed answering Donovan's call.

"Yoo." He said as the call connected but peeked in the camera when he ain't hear me speak back.

"Yea?" I asked trying not to sound like I was about to cry because I was, I was just emotionally tired from a lot of shit and I hated when it fumbled back on me all in one.

"I was just calling to check on you and to let you know dat I appreciated that talk witchu for real."

"I'm okay and anytime. I'm about to go to sleep tho so you be safe and yeah." I said hanging up not even waiting for a response, it was rude but right now I just wanted to cry and pour out my current feelings to some Sza and jhene and Brent.

I threw myself on my bed connecting my phone to my sound bar turning the sound all the way up before shuffling a playlist I had for only brent jhene and sza.

Natural released played by Brent faiyaz and the tears slowly filled my eyes.

"I'm so stupid." I said to myself getting off my bed before shutting my lights off and turned on my led lights by it's remote.

And for the rest of that morning I let my playlist blast as I drowned myself in my thoughts.

My friend told me I should work on writing more so I might just b updating this book a whole lot but we'll see, but in the meantime enjoy this little chapter and yeah cmt and vote too 😢.

Johnathan^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 173 35
read to find out ✨
996 54 14
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷
17.7K 359 43
Good
657K 24.8K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯