Satisfy the Omega (YiZhan FF)...

By Kimnielle88

"There's nothing good getting involved with the mafia," Is what his father always tell him, until one day his... More

STO: Prologue
STO: 1
STO: 2
STO: 3
STO: 4
STO: 5
STO: 6
STO: 7
STO: 8
STO: 9
STO: 10
STO: 11
STO: 12
STO: 13
STO: 14
STO: 16
STO: 17
STO: 18
STO: 19
STO: 20
STO: 21
STO: 22
STO: 23
STO: 24
STO: 25
STO: 26
STO: 27
STO: 28
STO: 29
STO: 30
STO: 31
STO: 32
STO: 33
STO: 34
STO: 35
STO: 36
STO: 37
STO: 38
STO: 39
STO: 40
STO: 41
STO: 42
STO: 43
STO: 44
STO: 45
STO: 46
STO: 47
STO: 48
STO: 49
STO: 50
STO: 51
STO: 52
STO: 53
STO: 54
STO: 55
STO: 56
STO: 57
STO: 58
STO: 59
STO: 60
STO: 61
STO: 62
STO: 63
STO: 64
STO: 65
STO: 66
STO: 67
STO: 68
STO: 69
STO: 70
STO: 71
STO: 72
STO: 73
STO: 74
STO: 75
STO: 76
STO: 77
STO: 78
STO: 79
STO: 80 (END)
STO: Author's Note
Author's Note!

STO: 15

6.4K 438 50
By Kimnielle88

Xiao Zhan woke up from the beaming light of the sun, directly hitting him. The feeling of a warm object weighing him down is somewhat comfortable. His eyes slowly opened, welcomed with the bright sun, he immediately blocks the sunlight with his hand.

"Huh? I dreamt about mom and dad again..." he mumbled to himself as he heaved a heavy sigh. "They've been appearing in my dreams lately," he added. "Could it be it means something?" he asked himself, "I've been suspecting that their death is not just an accident but I'm not taking an action myself," he sighed once again and about to scratch his head when he notices something, he looked at the thing weighing him down, it was Yibo, who is peacefully sleeping beside him.

'Did he just fell asleep here?' he thought. But then he shrugged off, 'Well, he had helped me a lot in many ways anyway. He must be exhausted yesterday, and he also helped me have a pleasant sleep,' he thought.

As he was about to think about the meaning of the dream he looks back at Yibo, "Right, it's because I have no one to help me investigate about it. They keep shutting me off, telling me it's just an accident, but my intuition never lies to me, I know there's something off before that accident," he mumbled, "But now I have this brat," he added as he watches Yibo twitch in his sleep.

His eyes trace Yibo's arm who is wrapped in his waist that is restraining him to move, he sighed and grabbed a book from the book on the drawer of the bedside table, "I'll just wait for him to wake up," he mumbled and started browsing the book.

Ten minutes passed, Yibo slowly waking up. His eyes opened and were surprised at what welcomed him, he jolted. "B-Boss?!" he exclaimed as he immediately removes his arm that's embracing Yibo. His cheeks blushed and his heart suddenly beats fast. 'D-did I just slept beside him and embracing him?' he thought panickily, 'B-but he didn't mind?' he added. He immediately stood from the bed and bowed the lowest he can reach, "I'm sorry f-for doing a sh-shameless thing, b-boss!" he stuttered as he stayed in that position.

A small curve plastered at the corner of his mouth, "It's okay, you can stand now," he uttered before Yibo can stand Xiao Zhan's poker face immediately took over, "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked him without looking at his direction.

Yibo stood stiff beside the bed, he flinched when Xiao Zhan suddenly asked again, "Y-yes..." he answered politely as he looks down, hiding his flustered face.

"Good," Xiao Zhan uttered and put down the book and stood from the bed, "You can go back to your room now, my secretary will be here any minute," he said and went to his bathroom.

Yibo bowed and about to leave the room when Xiao Zhan stopped on his way and looked back at Yibo, "By the way," he paused. Yibo stopped in his tracks and looked at Xiao Zhan, waiting for what he is about to say.

"Be in my room when I arrive, I need to talk to you about something," he uttered before entering the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

"Yes boss," he answered and went out of Xiao Zhan's room. Upon closing the door, he heaved a long sigh as he slides down, he hugged his knees and bury his face between them, 'AHHH I just slept hugging him!' he screamed inside his head.

.

.

The sun had finally set. As expected Xiao Zhan came inside the house alone. His guards went to their posts outside the mansion and his secretary had gone home.

"Good work today, boss," Yibo greeted when he saw Xiao Zhan at the stairs, he'd been waiting for his arrival.

He offered his hand to get his bag, Xiao Zhan didn't hesitate and handed him the bag. "You've been waiting?" he asked him.

"Yes, boss," he answered shyly as he followed Xiao Zhan to his room.

When they arrived Yibo put his bag on the sofa. Xiao Zhan looked at him confused, "Why are you standing? Sit," he instructed before entering the bathroom.

Yibo immediately sat when Xiao Zhan said that, he sat politely as he waits for Xiao Zhan. Not long after, Xiao Zhan came out of the bath, the towel is on his head and he's wearing a robe.

"Well," he uttered which made Yibo flinched, the incident this morning is still affecting him.

"I've been a coward this past two years and let my parent's death anniversary pass by without knowing the truth behind it all," he started.

Yibo looked in Xiao Zhan's direction and listened intently as he follows him with his eyes.

"Or maybe because I have no one to trust at that time," he added. "But now, I'm certain that you will help me with this, am I right?" he asked and eyed Yibo.

Yibo flinched when their eyes met, his cheeks flushed red, he immediately averts his eyes as he nods.

"Good, for now, we need to gather the information that will lead us to the bottom of this," he said straight to the point. Yibo heard the creak of Xiao Zhan's swivel chair, so it means he just sat.

"First, we need to get the information about the case," Xiao Zhan uttered, "But how?" he mumbled.

Just then, Yibo remembered something. He looked up, "I have a friend more like a brother to me in the police department!" his face lightened, he finally has something to help him.

"Good, you think we can trust him with this?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Yes, he's like an adoptive brother to me," he uttered. Then he remembered his phone was confiscated the moment he was brought to Xiao Zhan's house. "But I have no way to contact him," he said.

Xiao Zhan opened the drawer of his table and grabbed Yibo's phone, he threw it at him. Yibo's adrenaline immediately kicked in and caught the phone perfectly.

"Call him," Xiao Zhan instructed and crossed his arms on his chest as he waits for Yibo to move.

Yibo opened his phone and immediately dialed his number. In just one ring, the other line answered.

"YIBO!" he was welcomed with Haikuan shouting from the other line, Yibo immediately pulls away from the phone.

"YOU FINALLY CALLED! HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU STILL BREATHING? YOU'RE NOT BEING TORTURED OR BEATEN U RIGHT?" Haikuan asked from the other line, panicking and bombarding him with lots of questions.

Yibo sighed as he chuckled at the questions that Haikuan suddenly burst, "First things first, calm down gege," he uttered.

"BUT HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? YOU WERE JUST ATTENDING YOUR COLLEGE THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU THEN I JUST SUDDENLY HEARD FROM YOUR MOTHER THAT YOU'VE BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY THE MAFIA. BY THE MAFIA!" He exclaimed.

Yibo chuckled, "But I'm fine gege, I'm kicking and well," he answered.

Yibo heard a heavy long sigh from Haikuan, "BUT STILL! You should have called me before that happened," he said worriedly.

"Well, it just suddenly happened. But I'm fine, I'm working for dad's debt in a dignified way so no need to worry," he reassured.

"B-But--" Haikuan was about to go hysterical again when Yibo cut him off, "Don't worry, I'm doing well, it's for dad's sake y'know," he said with a wide smile. "By the way," he paused, "I need your help for something," his tone suddenly changed.

"What is it? Anything for you," Hiakuan immediately responded, he's happy to hear that Yibo asked him for help. Since the day they became friends, Yibo didn't even once ask for help from him.

"I need to you lookup for something," he paused, "About a case two years ago," he said in his serious tone.

"Huh?" Haikuan asked, surprised at what he suddenly asked for. "Since when are you interested in this case?" he asked.

"Just look it up for me, please~," he said with his pleasing tone.

Haikuan sighed, "Okay," he accepts defeat since it's the first time Yibo asked for his help, might as well accept it, "What case is it?" he asked.

"Case about the car accident of the Xiao mafia boss and his wife," he uttered in his serious tone.

"Huh? But that was already case closed since two years ago, the driver of the truck was dead on arrival that's why it was immediately case closed," he said with his brows furrowed. "But we are not the one holding that case that time, it was the eighth division," he added.

"I need you to give me the data from that case, gege," Yibo pleaded.

"But why?" Haikuan asked, "plus we can't just give case information to civilians."

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who was sitting on his swivel chair, with his crossed arms on his chest, waiting for him to report.

"Gege, please? Consider it a favor. Just this and I won't ask for any other things," he pleaded.

Haikuan sighed from the other line, "Fine, but better tell me why are you getting it," he said in defeat.

"Yes, gege. I will tell you later, so, please. We need it for now," he convinced him.

"Okay, okay. I'll send it via email. Make sure no other see the confidential data. Call me when you need anything, I'm just one call away," he reminded him.

"Yes, gege," he answered and gave Xiao Zhan a smile.

"Then, take care," Haikuan bid goodbye from the other line.

Yibo didn't answer and drop the call and plastered a wide smile on his face as he looks at Xiao Zhan, "We finally got the data of the case," he giggled.

"Good," Xiao Zhan answered then turn to the window as he watches the stars. His fist clenched tight, 'Mom, Dad, I will surely find the truth behind this,' he thought as he gritted his teeth.

----

A/N: the update is a bit slow, so put up with me. Thank you for understanding. hehe (╯▽╰ )

By the way, what do you prefer? Haikuan x Zanjin or Haikuan x Zhuocheng?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1K 17
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are ex lovers,no one really knows what made them decide to broke up and Xiao Zhan ended up studying abroad and leaving Wang Y...
196K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
389K 25.4K 50
"Find me an omega and the alliance is yours", the cold words of the Alpha of the Lan pack should have been enough of a warning for Xiao Zhan. Yet, he...
519K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...