๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters

17 2 0
By -CHRRYBOMB

Bucky and Ivana were gone for 5 days. On the second day, they were gone, the team had come back with bad injuries. But they could not find Ivana and Bucky. They thought they have gone somewhere since the quinjet was gone.

Bruce tried to track them but could not.

Tony, Steve, Thor, and Rhodey were admitted into the medical center to receive full treatment for their injuries. Loki was too powerful to fight. They were nothing compared to Loki who has the Space Stone.

Even Thor could not soothe or persuade his adopted brother to stop what he is doing.

Loki was full of hatred and vengeance and jealousy. He was building his own empire. But with violence. That is the problem. Violence.

Meanwhile, the other Avengers were worried and tired. They were basically exhausted with everything. They were worried about Bucky and Ivana since they have been gone for 5 days.

For Bucky and Ivana, 5 days means 5 hours. They have been in the realms of Alixir for 5 hours, treating people who are injured and survived the war.

Ivana gathered all of them at the safest place right now which is in one of the universes, the Agrahm. A universe that consists of hobbits and elves. Kind ones.

Noticing the time, Ivana and Bucky quickly head back to earth.

As soon as they reached the compound, they saw another quinjet has reached the compound. Meaning to say, the Avengers have arrived. As soon as they arrive, they were greeted by Wanda and Sam.

But not in a happy way. More like in a worried and relieving way.

"Oh my god, where were you guys?" Wanda questioned as she hugged Ivana. Ivana was a little confused but hugged Wanda back.

"W-What happened? Are you okay?" Ivana asked, patting Wanda's back.

"You guys were gone for 3 days, huh? We thought you were kidnapped by Loki." Sam said, glancing and Bucky and Ivana.

"I am sorry. I went back to Alixir for a while. Had something to do." Ivana said.

Wanda and Ivana broke the hug. "Tony seems to be not okay with you guys disappearing. We could not track you guys. What happened?" Wanda asked them. Ivana furrowed her eyebrows.

"We had our tracking system on all the time. We even sent a message to the laboratory that we are back in Alixir. It seems like the laboratory does not receive the message, huh?" Ivana said as they walked towards the building.

"We found Loki," Sam said. Ivana stopped walking and looked at Sam.

"He's going crazy, Ivana. It's madness." Wanda said to her. Ivana exhaled and continued walking.

They entered the building and went straight to the first floor and found the other Avengers in the living room. They were surprised to see Ivana and Bucky. All were worried about them and thought they were also abducted by Loki.

"Well, well, well," they heard Tony's voice from the stairs.

Ivana turned to the stairs and sees Tony and Steve walking up the stairs and approaching them.

"Ivana, I thought you already left us for Loki," Tony said to her. "What? Why would I do that?" Ivana asked him while furrowing her eyebrows. "Well, who knows you want to betray us. I thought you did." Tony continued.

"Tony," Steve said sternly. He does not like Tony being sarcastic. "What? I'm just stating facts. She can probably betray us already." Tony said. Ivana looked at Tony and shook her head.

"We needed you, Ivana! We needed you!" Tony said. More like shouting though. In an angry way. "I'm not mad at Bucky though. I know he had to go with you to take care of your selfish attitude." Tony said. Ivana flinched.

"Tony, enough," Steve said, his voice was still gentle but serious.

"Tony, we-" Before Bucky could continue, Ivana stopped her. "Am I selfish to you, Mr. Stark?" Ivana asked him. "Yeah." Tony did not hesitate to answer. Ivana nodded.

The other Avengers were worried about what's going to happen next.

"You knew if you did not come, we will lose! You knew it!" Tony raged. "You knew about this and you let, us, lose. Why, Ivana? Because you still love Loki." He continued.

Ivana chuckled and shrugged. "What do you expect then, Mr. Stark? He has been my lover for years. Do you think I can easily forget all the good things in him? Do you think I can do that? What happens if you put Pepper in the same situation? You think you can easily bring her down if she becomes a villain?" Ivana asked him.

"Do not bring Pepper in this situation, Ivana." He said. "God, you're so frustrating." Tony sighed.

Ivana was mad but she didn't want to shout. She was exhausted from all the rescuing in Alixir just now.

"You're done. You don't need to join us to fight Loki. We're going to Loki's place later. This time, with a larger army. Wakanda will be with us. So does Dr. Strange and the others." Tony said.

"Great." She smiled before leaving the living room just like that.

"I AM NOT FINISHED!" Tony shouted but Ivana ignored him.

The other Avengers were both worried and upset about this situation. Bucky, especially.

"Where were you guys, actually, Bucky?" Tony asked Bucky. Bucky sighed.

"We went back to Alixir. 28 realms were destroyed by Loki. Ivana's family was also taken away by Loki. We had to do a rescue. There were still people alive and needed treatment. Even though she does not live there, she is still one of Alixir. She is a royal member and she felt guilty for not being there when the battle was ongoing."

The other Avengers were breathing heavily.

"All 28 realms?" Thor who just arrived questioned.

"Yeah," Bucky replied. "That was where you guys were?" Steve asked. Bucky nodded.

"We sent a message from our jet to your jet, hoping that you will see because we were most of the time out of the jet. Alixir was in a bad situation. I don't blame Ivana for staying. Because that is what all of us should do. Rescuing and not only fight. The aftermath of a battle traumatized a lot of creatures including humans too."

Ivana was had mixed feelings about this upcoming battle. She was anxious and nervous. She does not know what will come ahead. She was also worried. Both for Loki and the Avengers.

Friday had noticed her that the Avengers are preparing for the battle and T'Challa is downstairs.

Ivana did not want to meet anyone. Wanda wanted to speak with her but she refused to let anyone in her room. Once more, fear overpowers herself. With that, ice once more layered her walls.

While she was on her own in her bedroom, the outside goes darker. It gets darker than usual. When Ivana looked outside the window, she sees a gigantic spaceship. It was not the Avengers' but Loki's.

She quickly stood up and walked out of her bedroom. No one was outside. She quickly took the emergency stairs to go down. She was excited and also anxious. She uses the backdoor to exit the building so she wouldn't be seen by the Avengers.

Sirens were heard in the building, alerting all staff to evacuate the compound except for the Avengers. But, if they wish to retreat, they could also do that. Ivana was standing at the side of the building, peeking from far. The Avengers were already lined up in front of the building.

A hiss escaped from the ship as soon as the door opens, revealing Loki and his armies. Ivana stood still, staring at Loki. There was some conversation between Loki and the other Avengers. Ivana was stunned at Loki. His voice. His appearance. It's all still the same. She misses him. A lot.

"You are not taking Ivana from this place! She will stay here!" Ivana heard Tony shouted.

She sees Loki smirked. "Do you think she likes being here? After you hurt her feelings again? She trusted you guys. She put her trust in all of you. Especially you, Stark. Let me remind you that because of her, all of you are still living in this world." Loki said.

"Because of her, all of you survived. She went through more than all of you. And I think it's time for her to know what is real happiness since I can already give her everything she wants. She deserves to be happy and not to be treated like trash." Loki continued.

"Yes, she deserves to be happy but not with a person like you. You are nothing but madness." Steve said to him.

"Oh, am I mad? Am I?" Loki asked as he smirked.

"Okay. I'm done. Ivana is not leaving this place. She is done with you." Tony said, putting on his Iron Man suit.

Ivana was getting ready with her own powers. She was planning on building a barrier between Loki's armies and the Avengers. She does not know if she can do it but she is confident in herself.

"Brother, we will have wars if you continue to do this," Thor said. "I'm not brother, Thor," Loki replied before he signals his armies to attack. The Avengers start running forward, ready to fight.

Ivana bent her legs before pushing force under her, sending her into the air. As soon as she landed in between the two armies, Ivana raised a piece of ice between the two armies. Both were shocked by the presence of Ivana. Ivana was standing in front of the ice that was putting the Avengers behind them.

"IVANA! LET US OUT!" Tony shouted from behind. Thor tried to smash the ice with his Swing Breaker but could not. Ivana glanced at the people behind the ice.

Loki was dumbfounded to see Ivana in front of him. He was stunned. Ivana look at Loki and shook her head.

"Leave. I don't want to say it twice, Loki." She said. Loki then forms a smile on his lips. Ivana wanted to hug him and cry but she holds those feelings. "And if I don't want to?" He smirked. "Don't do this, Loki. You know the consequences of your actions have brought you to a cell not long ago." Ivana said.

"I'm not leaving without you," Loki said. Ivana looked at Loki and shook her head. "I'm not leaving." She said firmly. "Even after what they have said to you? You betrayed them?" Loki said. "I DID NOT BETRAY THEM, LOKI! YOU KNOW THIS!" Ivana shouted at him. Loki smirked and looked at Ivana.

"This ice. It's not of yours. What is it?" Loki asked her, looking at the ice that was formed behind her. "It's none of your business. Your business right now is to leave this city without making any trouble. I am helping you to escape feely without getting the armies here, Loki. Leave." Ivana told him.

"Your powers, it's gone, right?" Loki said. Ivana looked at him and started to tear up. "Stop Loki. Enough! Enough hurting peoples. Enough with everything!" She shouted at him. "I WANT TO BE KING! I DESERVE TO BE A KING! I AM A PRINCE AND IT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT TO BE A KING!" Loki shouted back.

Ivana put her palm over her eyes. She cries. Loki was taken aback when he sees a tear escaped her eyes.

"Please, stop, Loki." She mumbles. "Ella and his husband are with me. Safe." Loki said. Ivana nodded. "Give back the Space Stone. I will forget everything you have done. Please, Loki. I'm begging you." Ivana mumbled.

"Never. I work hard for my own universe. I sacrifice you for my universe. I just want the Avengers to die. And I'll leave peacefully." Loki said. "There will be war if you continue this, Loki," Ivana told him.

"I don't care. I have my armies." He said, turning towards his armies behind him. They consist of dark creatures. Animals, aliens, and humans. Ivana stares at Loki with her eyes, filled with tears.

"Then let there be war."

Loki smirked while looking at Ivana. She moves backward before once more, flying into the air. She forces her power out towards Loki's spaceship but he uses his powers to prevent her powers to destroy the spaceship. The other Avengers wanted to help but the ice was surrounding them as if they were in an ice house with no doors.

But, Thor was able to break it. Once it breaks, everything crumbled down. Allowing everyone to escape from the ice house. Thor swings his weapon towards Loki to break his powers from continue attacking with Ivana's. But Ivana uses her right hand to prevent Thor's weapon to hit Loki. Swing Breaker swings back to Thor.

Loki was stunned that Ivana still spares his life. He could have died because of Thor's weapon.

"Stop this, Loki. STOP THIS!" Ivana shouted to Loki when his armies started attacking the Avengers. Loki stares at Ivana who was straining to fight Loki. Every attack that the Avengers tried to make to Loki, Ivana prevent it from hitting Loki.

"Why don't you let us just kill him!?" Tony said in rage. Ivana and Loki both stop attacking each other. Ivana looked at Tony and said, "Can you kill him?" Ivana asked him back. "Yeah! You were the one who prevents us to kill him." Tony said. "So? Can you kill him with me on his side?" Ivana questioned him.

Tony was pissed off. "Oh, so you're on his side now?" Tony asked her. Ivana did not answer him but looked at Loki. Seconds later, Ivana was made passed out by Loki with his powers. Before she could fall to the ground, Loki catches her. Tony wanted to attack Loki but Loki was trickier, disappearing.

With Loki disappearing, the armies of his also disappeared together with the spaceship. As if nothing ever happened. The Avengers were confused. Even Thor was confused. Was that all illusions or real?

"Where is Ivana?" Steve asked Tony when Tony sets his feet on the ground. "Loki took her," Tony replied.

"What?" Steve asked in shock.

"She doesn't want us to kill Loki," Thor said.

"What are we gonna do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...
38.4K 564 41
Readers insert angsty, fluffy, idk one shot and funny (I hope) chatrooms It started off shitty and still shitty You will be able to chat with your fa...
8.2K 122 51
just read I am bad at descriptions sorry! btw I uploaded everything at once so yeah...
334K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...