Reality and Fantasy

By Fantasy_Simp

So basically the reader hates reality, reader is big fan of She ra, wished it was real, then one night a weir... More

Prologue
Mom
Bright Moon
By The Power Of Shadows
Bloopers
what the what (not a chapter)
A/n-Important
Winner
A/n

The Spell Of Fate

281 11 7
By Fantasy_Simp

Y/n's Dream
I woke up in a place that looked familiar. I looked around and saw I was in the First One's temple. "It's nice to see you again Y/n." I turned around and saw Mara. "Mara? What am I doing here?" I asked. "I have come to teach you the spell of Fate, each Saiya had learnt this spell, now it's your turn." She replied with a smile. "Why now?" I looked at her. "Because your going to need it soon." I tried to think of what she meant, but she told me to follow her.

She lead me into a field. "The spell goes "Turn back the clock, and change the fate of those you lost". I nodded and started to recite the words. "Turn back the clock, and change the fate of those you lost."

After a few minutes of practicing, I finally got the spell memorized. "Y/n, before you wake, I must tell you the price of using this spell." Mara said concerned. "Ok, fire away." I said. "When you use this spell, there's a chance......" But her voice faded out, and I woke up.

"Ok, I just learned the spell of Fate, and Mara said I will need to use it soon." I said to myself. The only even that's coming up soon is.......Angela. Queen Angela! In the second part of the portal episode, Angela sacrifices herself. That's when I need to use it.

"What's the price of using the spell, ugh!" I slammed my hand on the bed. I don't care of it comes with a price, I'm going to help Angela, even if it kills me.

My door opened and Adora, Bow, and Glimmer came in. "Hey Y/n, you ok, you look stress?" Glimmer asked. "I'm fine Glimmer, just didn't get a goodnight sleep." I replied.

"Ok, we'll see you later." Bow said, and they left, they all left except for Adora. "Y/n, I know it's not the reason why your stress." Adora came over to me.

"*Sigh* In my dream, Mara taught me the Spell Of Fate, and said that I'm going to use it soon." I sighed. "How's that worrying you?" Adora looked at me. "It's the price of it, I don't care what it is, I'm still going to use the spell, but it's bugging me, like what will happen to me when I use it?" I strated rambling on about what it could do to me. "It's ok Y/n, your friends and mother are to help you." I smiled at her. "Thanks Adora." I hugged her and she hugged back.

While we were talking, we were unaware of someone listening to our conversation.

A/n-Sorry if it's short, I wanted to make this, so the reader learned the spell of Fate,oh, I just wonder who was that person that listened to you and Adora. Next chapter will be awhile because the T.V is broken, and I have to wait a bit to get a new T.V, so I can put it on the fire stick and watch the portal episode of She-ra. Have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
730K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
196K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.