๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐Œ ( ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ...

By TrissyBear18

The complete opposites of one another meet during the beginning of the end and the end of the beginning for t... More

โ†ฌ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘ โ†ซ
โš˜๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐Œโš˜
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ! + ๐Š๐ก๐š๐ข๐ฅ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘

13.5K 494 727
By TrissyBear18

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Oh? Didn't think I'd see you here" The harbinger turned around, dismissing his hydro blades. "..(Y/N)," He called.

"What are you doing here, Childe?" I glared at him, summoning my sword again.

"Yeah! What are you up to this time? You Snezhnayan terrorist!" Paimon spat out, crossing her arms grumpily, making me look at her and question her way of words.

'When the hell did Paimon-'

"Woah, calm down! Even though I'm kinda hurt by that, I'm not here for any trouble. In fact, shouldn't you be thanking me for literally saving you just now?" Childe raised his hands in surrender, peering at the sharp part of my sword pointed towards him. I didn't even need his help, I could take them on my own.

A few moments of silence passed by before I finally retreated my sword, assuming that he meant his words. "Shouldn't you be getting stronger to duel me again?" I sneered at him.

He chuckled slightly, almost seemed like faking it. "Those words really cut deep, (Y/N)" He faked a smile, putting a hand on his hip. "But I am training to get stronger and I'm just here for some business in the harbor!" 

'The Northerland bank?'

I do hope he doesn't cause any more commotion though but I'll trust him just this once. But now that the Liyue people and the Qixing are recovering from what happened, I can't just let my guard down.

"Anyway, may I treat you to lunch today?" He casually asked and walked towards us, as if he didn't try to kill me in the past.

"EH?!" Paimon gasped, eyes widening at Childe then looking at me back and forth, "Was Childe this nice to us, (Y/N)?!"

'I mean, he is rich as hell so...'

"Wait," Paimon stopped her babbling and turned to Childe, "What if this is another trap, huh? You're gonna lure us and poison us or something so you could destr-"

"I would never do that, not anymore, or maybe... not this time?" He cut her off, waving his hand in disagreement.

Well, Paimon could be right, he's still suspicious. He's a fatui harbinger, after all, they're after the gnosis of the archons, plus the Tsarista may be after something else other than the gnosis. 

But for now, my gut feeling says that he's not here for any of that.

"Paimon, we should trust him for once" I scolded Paimon, raising my hand. "And Childe, what do you mean by not this time?" I raised an eyebrow at him, still feeling doubtful of him.

He flinched, eyes widened like he accidentally told us something that wasn't meant to be said. "U-Um... I promised to someone that I won't be doing anything unwholesome to Liyue anymore... for now..?" He sighed in defeat, putting his hands on his waist.

'Someone...? Could it be Zhongli?'

"And? Who's that someone?" Paimon asked.

"Look, as much as I want to tell you, I can't as of the moment." He simply replied, "It's business-related stuff so our plans are always confidential." He smiled widely.

"See! You're still suspicious!" Paimon turned away from him. "But... you can treat us to food, right?" Her expression brightened again.

Of course, he'd say that, he's a bad guy. But he promised to someone? Could it be the Tsarista or Zhongli? In other ways, it could be reasonable that he won't destroy Liyue anymore because the Tsarista already had what she wanted. Plus, what he did to Liyue harbor was mostly unnecessary in the end.

"I guess, for now, we can settle down." I declared, dismissing the questions I wanted to ask him in my mind. 

"All right! Thank you, (Y/N)." He smiled in delight and closed his eyes as Paimon's attitude suddenly changed. Since Childe is treating us today, she already knows what's coming next.

"You'll pay, right? Right?!" Paimon's feet swung as she flew towards Childe in enthusiasm. 

"Sure, just order anything you like!" He winked and laughed as Paimon squealed in excitement. I guess I should rest for now.

"Come on (Y/N), we can't miss out on today's special menu!" Paimon shouted, pulling my sleeve as the three of us began walking towards the harbor.

"Fine, fine, don't eat too much or I'm not carrying you after and I mean it." I scowled at her, making her gulp in anxiousness.

"M-Maybe I'll just take two orders of..." Then there she goes, taking back everything she said, making Childe burst into laughter. I sighed exhaustingly and followed them from behind.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"THERE'S MORE?!" 

I broke a sweat as Paimon suddenly yelped when another table trolley stacked with different dishes came. 

"We're eating all of them..?" I raised an eyebrow, while Paimon's mouth drooled and the waiters carefully placed the food on our table.

"Did you order these extra for us, Childe?! You're so ni-"

"Oh! Zhongli ordered them," He interrupted Paimon and chuckled, turning to the geo archon across the table who's silently sipping his tea.

'At this point, we could buy the entire restaurant with Childe's mora.'

"What?" Zhongli stared at us confused as we stared back at him, "Ah, fret not, I have actually brought my own mora today. So please, enjoy your meal." He cleared his throat and gave us a small smile. Is he for real this time?

Well, my gut feeling thinks otherwise. If it wasn't for us running into Zhongli who was coincidentally at the entrance to the harbor, Childe's money wouldn't be on life support right now.

"Time to dig in!" Paimon exclaimed, immediately devouring the plates of food in front of her.

I looked over at Childe whose eyes grew wider and wider as the waiters kept bringing in the other orders, he's probably asking himself if Zhongli will really pay for all of these.

We already know the answer.

"Are you well, (Y/N)?" Zhongli asked, raising his cup of tea to his mouth.

"Ah yes, this is just... a lot to take in." I faked a smile, chewing my food and glancing at the new dishes coming in.

I turn to the geo archon and all he's eating was a bamboo shoot soup and his tea, I'm guessing that everything he ordered was just for us three.

"Can I have that too?" Paimon's voice filled the room as she saw the big crab on the plate.

"I'll eat the whole thing first to check if there's poison in it," Childe chuckled, grabbing the plate away from Paimon as her eyes followed it.

"Paimon's craving for that but su- WAIT! Why would there be poison in crabs?" Her eyes suddenly grew wide, shaking her head and gazing at the crab intently.

Childe turned away to hide his uncontrollable laugh, "Well let me tell you something, little fairy." He spun back to face Paimon and went back to his normal cheerful face.

"I have a name!" She huffed.

I turned away from them in disappointment and sighed, continuing to eat my food in peace. He's always like that, messing with her about food having poisons or something.

"I have heard from Xiao that you've been traveling around Liyue, correct?" Zhongli spoke, closing his eyes in delight as he chews on the chopped beef.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I mean, after all the incidents that happened, we should also keep an eye on other threats." I glanced at Childe.

He hums softly, "I am pleased to know that you cherish and protect this land, so take this gathering as thanks, (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Zhongli." I smiled back at him.

'Are you really gonna pay everything though?' I thought in my head.

It's been a while since we saw Zhongli so it was good to know that he's well, after all the pressure on him as the geo archon, he must be tired.

Ever since I came here, I immediately recognized everything. It was like I'd been here before. But maybe I have been, but my memory wasn't just clear it feels like it was just yesterday.

So many questions filled my head and there I was, overthinking it again. I've always had the same questions and theories that entered my mind and I just couldn't stop them. 

"(Y/N)! Oi!" Paimon called out and poked my cheek.

"Ah!" I quickly turned to her, getting startled so suddenly. The two were also staring at me confused.

"Are you okay?" Childe worriedly asked, getting up from his seat.

Zhongli placed his cup down, "It is best if you rest, (Y/N)" he announced, eyeing my state. I was hyperventilating a lot, which happens frequently to me.

"I-It's okay, I'm fine. I just need some air." I stuttered and got up, walking out of the room with my chest pounding so much.

"Childe." Zhongli called in a stern tone, "Did something happen?"

"I didn't do anything, I swear." He raised his hands in defeat.

"Maybe we should've given her the crab!" Paimon stomped her foot in the air, "She must be fatigued."

"We're not done talking yet, little kid." He turned back to Paimon, chuckling.

"I HAVE A NAME!" She yelled out.

"I shall go after her to make sure she's alright." Zhongli got up and walked outside the door, leaving Childe and Paimon.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

I took a breath, wandering into the busy food stalls in the harbor with innumerable citizens gathering to buy their lunch.

Every time I look at everything around me and all the people's faces, I recognize them. The feeling is too overwhelming for me that's why I would panic a lot. Maybe I do have the memory of the past, I feel like... I've been here so much before.

"Oh, (Y/N) is that you?" 

I turn around to see Madam Ping inches away from me, "Oh, yes, good afternoon." I walk towards her and went out of the crowdy area. 

"What brings you here? You could get lost in the pack," She put her hands behind her back, giving space for me beside her.

"I was just getting some air, it seems that the harbor is very busy at this hour." I chuckled slightly, scratching my head.

"Certainly, everyone is working hard to make the place more welcoming and grow a peaceful life now that everything is settled again. Hoho! it's like the past is repeating to improve better this time." She stated, facing the crowded people.

'The past is repeating,' I repeated in my mind, is that it..?

"Anyway, I shall be off and get to sleep now. Safe travels, young (Y/N)." She walked away and waved her hand as my eyes followed her before she disappeared in the distance.

I sighed and looked down, I should go back to the Pavilion now, they might be waiting for me. As I turned around, my face was met with someone's chest with a metallic object on it.

I quickly jolted away from the person and looked away in embarrassment, "O-Oh, I'm sor-"

"Watch where you're fucking going, dumbass." 

My eyes grew wide as the man lifted his big hat from his face, his eyes glistened when our eyes met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.5K 21
โ—Ž๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐••โ—Ž The wanderer was wanted and chased by the Shogunate's army. There was too much of them. He thought it was his end. But familiar li...
695K 30.4K 45
โ WILL YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR BRIDE? โž ยป----------โœ„ A year after you heard rumors of something happening to your old childhood friend, someone had att...
296K 13.3K 29
โ WOULD YOU HAVE FOLLOWED ME TO THE LEFT OF ELYSIAN? โž As heiress to Teyvat's greatest trading company, you sat at the summit of nobility and wealth...
198K 7.3K 68
Y/n had lived a depressing life, and he gets the excited chance to travel Teyvat. Why wouldn't he? During the first few days of his travel, he sees a...