A brother's regret (THE BULLI...

By icecuberlover

Andrew had always wanted to be among the popular students in his school but for that to happen he needs to be... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
NEW STORY UPDATE.
Interview with Andrew.

Chapter 6

28.9K 553 126
By icecuberlover

Andrew rushed forward through the hospital hallways; he couldn't wait to see her, to talk to her and apologize for every single pain he caused her.

He just hopes she forgives him and let him be the brother he never was to her.

He pushed open the door to her room and slowly walked. There she sat on the bed looking at their patents with a small weak smile on her face.

A bandage was nearly tied to her head and as he looked at her, he was reminded once again that it was all his fault but she's awake now; he was given a second chance to be with his sister and he won't mess it up.

Seeing Amelia alive and okay brought tears of happiness to his eyes. He finally got her back.

Patricia was the first to notice him "oh Andrew you're here"

Amelia followed her mother's eyes and looked towards his way

The minute her eyes met his, he notice her tense and she began breathing hard. Her expression held fear and she was shaking

"Honey is something wrong?"  Patricia asked noticing her changed expression but Amelia didn't reply as her eyes refuse to leave his.

He took a step towards her to comfort her and assure her that he wouldn't hurt her but then all hell broke loose.

"No" Amelia yelled moving farther away on the bed with her eyes wide in fear and panic "get him away from me don't let him hurt me" tears rolled down her eyes as she kept her scared eyes on Andrew.

Patricia was confused but she tried to assure her "he is your brother lia, he won't hurt you"

"I won't hurt you again Amelia. I promise" he tries to assure as he took another step towards her but she moved farther on her bed screaming.

"NO! D-don't hurt me leave me alone" she tried  to get up from the bed and flee but Patricia held her before she could get up.

That only made her struggle and yell out, crying for no one to hurt her. She was struggling so much that Patricia could not hold her down and Andrew was too stund to help as he just stared at his sister in shock and hurt.

Luckily, Dan rush in at that moment; he must have heard the commotion out side "oh my God!" He exclaim in shock as ran over to help hold Amelia down before she could hurt herself "Tricia get the doctor" Dan yelled over Amelia's screaming and she quickly rush out to go get him.

Dave also rush in at that moment "Amelia!" He rushed to her side and once her eyes met his, she calm a little although the fear didn't leave her eyes.

"Dave" she cried and forced her hands out of her father's grip, which he easily let her as she hugged him "Dave don't let him hurt me. please don't leave me here with him"

"It's okay lia, I'm here. He won't hurt you okay. I'll protect you" he patted her back softly.

Soon Patricia came in with the doctor who wasted no time in injecting her with some drugs but she didn't notice because she was still in Dave's arms.

Slowly she drifted off to sleep and Dave gently laid her head on the pillows.

"Doctor why did she suddenly react like that" Patricia asked as she stared down at the sleeping Amelia.

"I daughter is suffering from anxiety disorder. The incident must have been traumatic for her and something triggered her to remember as a result she went into panic mode. I'll advice that you keep whatever cause her to react like that away from her for the time being or else her condition might get worse"

"Alright thank you doctor" Dan replied when Patricia didn't. She kept her eyes on Andrew with a thoughtful expression on her face.

The doctor nodded and walked out. Andrew was nervous as he fidgeted with his fingers. He knew his mother was putting two and two together and she was going to ask him questions soon. He wouldn't lie to them anymore. It's time to face his fears.

He looked towards Amelia's sleeping figure and watch as Dave patted her hair. He couldn't help feeling a little jealous. He was the who should be there.

Anyways, this is probably punishment for all the years he hurt her.

"Andrew is there something you are not telling us?" His mother began eyeing him suspiciously. He couldn't meet her eyes and that action seem to rise her suspicion. "Did you hurt Amelia in our absence?"

"What are you saying Tricia, why would you ask our son that kind of question? He would never hurt his sister" Dan defended confused at his wife's words.

"You don't understand Dan. The reason Amelia got all scared and panic was because she saw Andrew; she said to get him away from her and not let him hurt her and Andrew made a very suspicion remark like 'I'll never hurt you again" she explained putting emphasis on the word 'again'

"What do you mean by that Andrew? Have you been hurting your sister?" Dan asked this time.

"I'm sorry" was the only word that came out of his mouth as he sobbed.

This only got his parents all the more confused "what do you mean you're sorry?" Dan was the one who spoke again hoping his son would deny it. He wouldn't be able to take it if Andrew admitted to it.

"Dad, mum; i'm really sorry. It's all my fault; i-i was obsessed with being popular and I had to be a bully to Amelia. I'm so sorry I really regret what I did"

Patricia placed a hand on her mouth in shock as tears rolled down her eyes but Dan eyes never left his son as he wondered if he should believe Andrews words. He could remember that Andrew was a brother who would do anything for his sister. 

"T-the bruise on your sisters cheeks a month ago was it you?" Patricia asked slowly hoping her suspicions are wrong.

"What bruise, what are you talking about Tricia?" Dan was curious but at the same time furious. Amelia had a bruise and she didn't tell him.

"A month ago while we were making dinner, I notice a bruise on her cheeks which she tried to hide with her hair but when I questioned her, she said someone hit her by accident"

Andrew sobbed harder. She could have told on him but she didn't; she was trying to protect him when he had been nothing but a bad brother to her.

"Andrew did you do it" his father's voice was beyond furious and Andrew feared he might punch him.

"Yes" he admitted keeping his head down so he wouldn't meet their eyes. "I'm sorry"

Patricia Brock down in tears while Dan racked his hand through his hair as if he couldn't believe this was happening. Dave sat there watching Amelia and paying no attention to them.

"All this time i thought leaving you alone with your sister is the right choice" Dan voice held so much anger "I thought you would protect. I thought she was acting normal when she pleaded with us not to leave but I guess I know the reason now"

"I'm sorry dad"

"Say that one more time and I'll forget you are my son" he warned in a cold voice which only caused Andrew to sob harder "you were suppose to protect her. I didn't expect this from you" his voice rose higher and Patricia held his shoulder trying to calm him down despite being unable to stop her tears.

"Lower your voice Dan, Amelia is still asleep"

Dan took a deep breath as he watched his sobbing son in utter disappointment. This shouldn't be happening; not to his children.

After calming himself, Dan looked at Andrew "you heard what the doctor said. You are to stay away from Amelia until she recovers. I don't want to see you any where close to her is that clear?" Andrew nodded despite the pain in his heart "i'm very disappointed in you Andrew" he walked out without sparing anyone a glance.

Patricia shook her head in disappointment before going after her husband.

Andrew broke down. He not only lost his sister's love; he has also lost his parents as well. How was he ever going to fix this if he doesn't get close to her.

He looked up at Dave who still sat beside Amelia. His back was to Andrew.

Andrew felt he also owe him an apology "Dave i'm sorry"

"You don't have to be sorry Andrew" he replied, his voice was surprisingly soft "I didn't tell your parent what you did because I wanted you to do it yourself. Seeing that you didn't lie to them, you've earn my respect but I don't think I can forgive you or feel sorry for you because you deserve whatever is happening to you right now"

Dave walked out leaving him and Amelia alone. He looked towards her and noticed her peaceful expression. He smiled sorrowfully as he approached her. He took her hand and rubbed "I will wait Amelia" he said "i will wait for you to get better. I don't care how long that will be but I will wait to be your brother again and that's a promise" he place a kiss on her forehead and left her to rest.

----------
Here is another update i do hope you vote and comment. Now who wants to guess how long it will take for Amelia to get over her fear for her brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.5K 27
Have you ever wanted to be the bad girl of the school? The girl who everyone fears, the girl who's hot yet freaking badass? Well so does Alex. It's...
1.9K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
51.5K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
237 44 23
"I don't wish pain on that girl. But I don't wish success on her either. I guess I wish what I'd call, a happy adversity." ---- New girl Maitreyi Ram...