Arranged Marriage (Niall Hora...

By CallMeElla05

"I fell in love with the girl who is standing in front of me. But i fell in love even more with the girl she... More

Arranged Marriage (Niall Horan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
This is important. SORRY.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Final Chapter
EPILOGUE
MUST READ A/N NOTE + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 30

4.4K 122 14
By CallMeElla05

A/N : Hey guys i am very sorry for the late update. I am just busy with so many things. I hope you like this chapter. I love every single one of you.

This is such a sweet chapter. well for me it is. i hope you think so too. :) GIF of how Stella Parker cries is on the right side. She is still beautiful. :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

STELLA'S POV

"Thank you for this" I smiled at niall.

"No problem." He smiled as well.

"You dont have to do this you know." I looked away.

"I really want to do this. Its my plan back when we were at the airport but we were interrupted. Im sorry. Im sorry if i wasnt able to do it that time. I see how upset you were and i know that until now you still are. But i hope that you will let me make it up to you. Im really sorry for everything stella." He said looking at me.

I looked at him. And tears start to gather.

Hearing him say this words create a deep wound in my heart.

So i didnt talk. He took this as an opportunity to continue talking and explaining.

"Stella. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you behind. I'm sorry if i wasnt there for you all this time. Im sorry if i made you feel so sad. You don't know how hurt i was. And i can't tell you this things so i made another way." He stopped then looked at me for a while.

Then he continued talking as we looked at each others eyes.

"I wrote it. I wrote a song for you." He smiled weakly.

A tear slipped down on my face.

A guy who wrote a son for me for the first time. I have never experienced this in my entire life.

He get his guitar then started to play.

"This song is for you. And everything that i wanna tell is written in this song. I hope you like it stella." He smiled then started playing his guitar as he sings.

(A/N: Guys play the song on the right side)

"Lately I've been thinking,thinking about what we had

And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew"

His voice. Oh how i miss his voice.

"Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?

I wish that I could give you what you deserve."

A tear slipped down my face. I wiped it immediately.

"'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you

Nothing can make me feel like you do "

Why nially? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you suddenly telling me this things? Im tired niall. So tired of being hurt. Please dont do this to me.

"You know there's no one, I can relate to

I know we won't find a love that's so true"

And when i thought i've already moved on. I guess.. I really haven't.

"There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me
Together through the storm"

I am so confused. Im tired of it. I keep asking for answers but no one is telling me the answers to my questions and instead of it to be solved. Every day there is always a new question in my mind.

"There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me, together"

But there is one important question in my mind now.

"I gave you everything babe

Well, everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away?"

Does Niall love me?

Cause even after everything that happened between us..

"Lost in confusion, like an illusion

You know I'm used to making your day "

I still love him. This feelings are not fake. Its not just the contract that we are arranged. Because i really do. I care for him and i love him.

"But that is the past now, we didn't last now

I guess that this is meant to be."

Im confused not about my feelings but about his. Is he just playing with my feelings or does he truly love me?

"Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect
But baby I just want you to see"

I've never thought someone would create a song for me.

It has always been my dream.

"There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me
Together through the storm"

Someone writing a song for you can make you feel so loved and special.

What more if that person sings it to you?

"There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me, together"

I'm telling you now. The feeling that you'll feel is just magical. So i am thanking niall cause he made this possible.

"Thank you niall." I smiled.

He smiled then wiped my tears.

"Don't cry. Your tears are special so dont waste it. Every tear is precious" he smiled.

I smiled as well.

(A/N: Just play the music again guys. Its better to read with a background music.)

"I was dumb to let you go. To let go of the girl who makes me smile. Who loves food like i do. Who laughs all the time. Who gets mad at simple reason. Who is a really moody person. Who smiles like an angel. Who sings amazingly. Who loves pandas but only i know that. Who cries at cheesy and sweet movies. Who screams at horror movies. Who is strong and brave enough to protect herself. Who wants cuddles every time she feels lonely. Who is beautiful inside and out. Who inspires me everyday and most especially. To the girl who made me fall in love." He smiled.

I smiled as my tears flow rapidly on my face.

I cant help it. His words are just so sweet.

"I want to be the guy who'll be with you whenever you are happy, sad, or even on normal days where we like to just relax and be with each other. I want to be the one who wipes your tears whenever you cry and tell you that you're tears are precious so dont waste it. I want to be the guy who'll hug you when you need some comfort. I want to be the guy who will laugh at your silly jokes and pretend that they are hilarious in order for you to be happy. I want to be there whenever you complain about your weight and i'll tell you that you are perfect just the way you are. I want to be there when you're bored so i can entertain you. I want to be the one who brings smile into your face. I want to be the one who'll hold and protect your heart." He smiled at me. Tears falling from his eyes.

Awwww.

Im so touched by his words. Im smiling and crying at the same time.

Im so lucky that i have a boy like niall.

"Im willing to do everything for you just so i can prove how much i love you." Niall said.

"I love you stella. And this are real feelings. no contract or arranged. Just pure and real." He smiled and hold my hand.

"I love you Stella Parker and i'm not afraid to tell the whole world" He smiled then kissed my hand.

I smiled.

"I love you too Niall Horan. I love you and i want you to know that you've changed me. So thank you." I looked at him.

He didnt move for few seconds probably shocked and confused on what i said, I giggled on how cute he looks with his eye brows wrinkled in confusion.

Then he grinned and looked at me.

"Really?!" He grins at me.

I laughed. "Yes!"

He grins then hugs me. "Thank you. Thank you for accepting my feelings."

I pulled away.

"No. Thank you. For everything." I smiled.

He smiled as well. "I wont ever let you go,"

"Promise?" I looked at him.

"Promise. This will be the start of our Forever," He smiled.

"I will love you every day of our Forever." He smiled.

And i knew that this guy would be the guy that i'll spend my forever with.

I love you too niall. Today and every day of our forever.

=========

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
31.3K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...
1.4M 25K 33
[COMPLETED] "I've been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can't find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?" I...