One Ship NAVY (Loli MC x Azur...

By Harbour_Hime

Do i have to explain this? Really? *inhale*......... *long sigh* She'll have a gamer system based around Worl... More

BIO
1
2
Author's Note
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

37

3.3K 71 81
By Harbour_Hime

-Jack's POV-

It's been an hour since we left the solar system, we were travelling back home since this operation was a failure. I opened the system to see what mission i have available to me so that i'm not bored too quickly.

[opening missions tabs....... Searching for available missions......... Mission found]

What a strange name for a mission.

[the mission "against the grail" is available]

'Eh, who cares.'

I tap the accept button and the loading bar appeared in front of me, with a cute little chibi holding a torpedo running along the bar.

That was the classic Azur Lane loading bar that i've missed.

[missions objectives]

1. Protect Irisviel

2. Suffer no structual damage during the mission

3. Destroy the grail

'simple enough'

A golden tingle circle appear beneath me instead of the just teleporting me, a bit dramatic don't you think system?

.
.
.

-3rd person POV-

We could see a man dressed in blank standing in front of a summoning circle, while a woman wearing white could be seen standing beside him with an excited expression. The man placed a familiar sheathe onto the circle, however it rejected it and threw it away from it.

Causing the man to widen his eyes, but sighed and relaxed his shoulders.

Kiritsugu : well Iri, seems like we'll have to change our plans a bit.

Irisviel : eh? Why?

Kiritsugu : it seems like the summoning circle rejected the relic-

Just as he had finished his sentence, the circle beganto glow with a golden light, bursting out of the circle blinding the married couple.

Once the lights itensity started to lower down, they could see an unnaturally pale child sitting in the circle looking around.

The child soon looked at them and slightly tilted her head to the side. Irisviel squeal while Kiritsugu face palmed at his wifes reaction.

Jack : hmm......... class saber............ Name is Jack........... master?

Kiritsugu : *sigh* yes, i am your master, however my wife here will act as your master for now.

Jack : hm......... okay.........

Kiritsugu : now then, to win this war i'll need information about you. I was expecting someone else to appear from the circle after all.

Jack : hmm............. i was suppose to be an archer............ But i can still use ranged attacks.......

Kiritsugu : what about your noble phantasm?

Jack : hmmm......... Anti-country.........

Kiritsugu :........... Do you have more than one?

Jack : a lot.......

The anti-country would be her MAC cannons, well, one of them. They were upgraded afterall.

The other noble phantasms were weapons, such as her MACs, cannons, missiles, troops, etc. She a walking army, so it's natural.

Kiritsugu : do you have anything that can heal fatal wounds?

Jack : yep......

She reached into her inventory and brought out a medpack from HALO 3. She them put it on the floor for the both of them to see.

Kiritsugu :......... Isn't that just a first aid kit?

Jack :...... Shoot yourself and touch it......

He pointed his gun to his foot and shot without hesitation, causing his wife to panic.

Irisviel : KIRI!

Instead of assuring his wife that he was fine, he just touched the medpack and the wound closed itself in an instant. He nodded his in approval.

Turning towards Jack he asked another question.

Kiritsugu : here's your first instructions, you will go with Irisviel around the city to explore. Try to scout for any potential masters.

Jack : mm........ Okay.....

.
.
.

It had been a few days since Jack was summoned, Kiri had ordered a flight all the way to Fuyuki since that was the battle field. During the flight Irisviel had gotten curious about Jack's stats.

True name : Jack

Gender : Female

Class : S̵̺̬̳͓͙̯͉͚͓̑̂͒̇͗̿̆̍̽̾̈̃̾̔̉͊̔͝͠͝͝A̵̡̢̫̥͔͉͍̻͚͎͈͙̼̼̻͖̺̫͖̖͕͔̻̪͈̰̩̣͚̼̥̲̤͇̹̘͐̇̀͋͒̏̇̓͆̔̓̊͠ͅB̴̧͉̹̲̦͍̬͚̮̘͛̔̅̅͆̆̌̀͜͜Ě̸̡̙̣̝͍̈́̎̍̓̈̈̚R̸̩̖̼̺̖̫̟̥͔̺̻̳̰̹̹͐̈́̐̏͗̏̓͛͘͝͝ͅ

Strength : E̶̗͔̥̻̳̦̘̮̠͂͋̋͜X̴͈͙̹̩̯̞͎̻̖̖̝̞̲͛̒͒̿̀̈́̇̐͊̐͒̓̕ͅ+̷̛̫͚͖̰̪̩̈̀͂̾

Agility : EX+

Luck : ???

Endurance : E̶̗͔̥̻̳̦̘̮̠͂͋̋͜X̴͈͙̹̩̯̞͎̻̖̖̝̞̲͛̒͒̿̀̈́̇̐͊̐͒̓̕ͅ+̷̛̫͚͖̰̪̩̈̀͂̾

Mana : ???

NP : Ĕ̶̢͉͔͚͉̻̥̔̉͋̍̉̀̊̑̾͘̚͘Ę̶̩̞̲̠͉͚̓̉̄͗̑͋̾̊͒͆̂͛̿̈̕̕̕ͅȐ̴̨̛̫̣̯̺̪͗̉̿̈́̿̉̌̕͠͝R̵̹̊̐̌̾͌̂̄̏̿͛͋̐̚͝͠O̷͍͑͐͐̏̈́Ŗ̷͈̺̞͎̮̝̠̲͎̙̙̇̋͒́͂̃

Although a few stats had slightly creeped out Irisviel, she still trusted Jack. She was so cute as well, according to Irisviels thoughts.

Once the flight had ended, Kiritsugu drove the car all the way to a fancy looking castle surrounded by snow.

Kiritsugu : remember the plan Jack?

Jack : *yawn*...... Ye.......

.
.
.

Iri and Jack had left their property a while ago using a car gifted to Irisviel from Kiritsugu. Driving with an amazing amount of skill......... That was a lie.

Jack :........ Irisviel, dangerous......

Irisviel : no such thing sweety! This is one of my favorite toys he gave me!

They were practically doing evasive maneuvers on the road to the castle. However the ride wasn't too long since the city could be seen in the distance.

Once they got within the city, Irisviel had already gotten a speeding ticket, causing her to pout.

Once she parked the car, they both got out the vehicle and Jack held her hand.

Irisviel : hehe! I love this plan already!

"What plan? ", you may be asking, Kiritsugu had taken advantage of Jack's appearance and let Irisviel pretend that Jack was her daughter.

They didn't tell Illya about that part though, since she would have gotten jealous.

While they were walking around the city, Iri had been taking in all she could see since this was her first time in a place like this. Jack didn't question it and asked if she would like to get something to eat, she agreed.

They went to a local "McRonads" and order some burgers, Jack had chosen two small burgers and fries while Iri went for a whopper.

Iri liked the burger, it was different compared tothe usual European food she had been eating her whole life.

They went to places such as arcades, malls and other simular buildings.

They had so much fun up until the sun was beginning to get lower. Since they didn't see or find any evidence of a master in the area, they went to leave.

However Jack and Irisviel soon felt the presence of a servant at the beach

Irisviel : ........ Jack?

Jack : hm..... Should we engage miss?

Irisviel : they'll probably chase us down if we retreat, do you think you can take them on?

Jack : i can

She nodded her, but she was clearly hesitating since she still thought of Jack being a child, not a servant. Usual human things.

____________________________

*me realising what i can put into my Genshin Impact book* "interesting"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 1
Kelly Titan is the beginning of a science fiction universe where the reader will explore the origin story of a supervillain with a mental disorder an...
503K 5.6K 128
The Kansens (shipgirls) from all factions/nations are transported into a theater, where they will watch possible futures, funny videos, alternate hi...
5.2K 149 16
"Destiny is no matter of Chance. It is a matter of Choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved... Destiny is what you're...
65 0 15
This story is fully based on a certain roleplay that I once wrote together with a friend of mine. (Unfortunately we're not in touch anymore, so I hav...