Alpha Black | Pacific Rim | E...

By sukunasxvessel

The life of a single pilot, Maki "Danger" Collins. It's a crazy one. More

Intro
P.P.D.C
Simulation
Training
Knifehead
Beginning of the End

Reunion

644 12 1
By sukunasxvessel

Reunion

+++

Warnings: Not movie accurate

""

+++

Five years later

Over the past years, we've lost jaegers and/or the pilots retired. The only original pilots and jaegers left are Striker Eureka, Cherno Alpha, Crimson Typhoon, and Alpha Black. Gipsy Danger has been rebuilt, but Marshal would never tell me why. Even Tendo has sworn in secrecy. We finally have another jaeger though. Gipsy Avenger. The shorter blue twin to Alpha Black. However, it is decommissioned at the moment because we lost Nate's other pilot, and we can't seem to find someone who's compatible with him. 

We've also lost many cadets. Actually we lost all the original cadets for the new jaegers because they opted not to be killed right when they got out there. Luckily we picked up new recruits, but they won't be ready for a few years. Because we don't have as much time, they take the required classes while being trained. We still have Viktoria and Amara. 

"Gipsy, you're coming with me."

"Why am I coming?" I asked Tendo.

"I need a hand with Loccent."

"Alright."

We make our way to Loccent and I sit in an empty chair.

"So I lied."

"What?" I asked Tendo.

"You rarely talk to anyone. Not even the Hansens. Please just talk to me about something."

"Well, I guess I'm a little stressed over our situation. We barely have any working jaegers. I mean we do have Bracer, Guardian, etc. But they won't be up and working until the cadets are fully trained. We lost all the others. Herc is also Marshal, but I play a big role since I'm the Lieutenant. I'm next in line."

"Thanks for talking with me. Oh look, Marshal is back."

I get up and walk out to go great Marshal. From there I run into Mako. Mako has become my non related sister. She's the only one I talk to about the Becketts. We make it outside as the helicopter starts to land.

"Wonder what he got," I said.

We got closer than stopped. The side door opens and out comes Marshal. 

"Stay inside!" He yells back.

He walks over to us.

"How are you, Danger?"

"Feeling alright, sir. How about you?"

"Good. I just wanted to warn you. Don't freak out, alright?"

I look at him confused, but nod any ways.

"You can come out!"

Everything around me stopped. No way... Tears started to form in my eyes. My legs started to go weak. Please be a joke. I can't live through this pain. They aren't real. They died. He's dead. We made eye contact, and that was it for me. Sirens went off. Kaiju. It was heading towards the Shatterdome. Legs touched the ground. I fell on my knees. Alpha running out.  Kaiju breaching the water. Fight. Blood. Arms wrapping around me. Everything was a blur. Kaiju dead. Alpha returning. Black.

+++

I woke up in my bed. Was it a dream? I walked out and went to Loccent.

"Tendo, I had the weirdest dream," I said, rubbing my eyes, not yet paying attention to my surroundings. "The love of my life was alive, and a kaiju attacked. Alpha was fighting it while I controlled him from the outside. I think I'm going crazy."

"I can assure you that you aren't crazy." Him.

I stop what I was doing and looked up. Raleigh. I ran. I tackled him in a hug and didn't let go.

"You're real, right?"

"Yeah I'm real, baby. So whose the love of your life? It better not be my brother."

"Remember my ex from that Thanksgiving dinner?"

"The one who cheated on you?"

"Well he kinda had a right since I was eyeing you all of dinner."

"So that's why you weren't eating as much as usual. I was eye candy for you?"

"That and my crush on you re-developed."

"Well if it makes you feel better, I love you too."

"You owe me twenty dollars," Herc yelled.

"Oh come on, if they didn't 'die' I'd have the money." Chuck said.

"Wait what was the bet on?"

"If you guys would get together in a month."

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
527K 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...