Cherry Bomb (Orange is the Ne...

By Ponyo__

When a skilled assassin by the name of 'Cherry Bomb' gets arrested, she gets sent to Litchfield. With her sec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaptet 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

4.2K 101 14
By Ponyo__

Mr. Pornstach:

As the minutes ticked by, a heavy silence filled over the table.

It was obvious by the tension between  me and Nicky, the thick air as we were unsure of what to do next or what to say.

"Well, uh, anyways..."

  Jesus, I could complete numerous kill missions but for the life of me couldn't socialize for shit.

I really needed to work on my people skills.

Is this how people talked?

"Well, now I got a very important question, " Nicky starts again, "You like pussy, Piper? Or you prefer pipe like your name suggests? I'm feeling some sapphic vibes coming off you."

Chapman's eyes go wide as a blush covers her cheeks.

"How bout you?" She asks again but turns toward me.

I pulled a sly grin on my face, "what you interested?".

A chorus of taunts fill the table as Nicky's cheeks turn a light red.

"Well, maybe I am. How bout later we head outta here and..go someplace more..private?"  

I giggle, playing along to her flirting but my annoyance was getting stronger.

Just a few minutes ago the atmosphere was a lot more thick with unease by what I said.

But now all of the sudden she's trying to get into my pants?

She must be very desperate.

"What are you f#cking dumb? I'm not that desperate" I laugh and keep eye contact.

What I've learned through out the years is that people get uncomfortable the longer you stare into their eyes, so I decided to keep doing just that to Nicky.

She needed to realize that I wasn't here to mess around.

Plus the thought of having someone touch me, someone who I didn't know, made my skin crawl.

"Oh-" Nicky awkwardly said, her eyes finally looking towards the corner of the room.

So, she could only manage direct eye contact for a couple seconds untill she got antsy.

"Relax, relax, can't a girl just ask? Listen it gets soo repetitive in here and you're somethin new, ya know?" She says as she tries to laugh it off.

I scoff, "You could at least try not to sound so pathetic then, ya know?"

Her face twists into disgust at my response but before she could reply, a woman with red hair walked up to our table.

She sits down, her dark red hair sticking out against the mundane jumpsuit.

"So, uh, is this food always so bad? I mean, it's disgusting" Chapman says as she pushes away her tray.

The table suddenly goes quiet and Nicky's eyes go wide.

"Well, since you think its so disgusting, maybe you shouldn't eat it then!" The red haired woman snaps at Chapman with a snarl.

"This is Chapman and Romano, they're new here...This is Red, she's the one who runs the kitchen" Morello says awkwardly, causing Chapman to put her head down in fear.

"New people, eh? I swear, this prison is is getting more crowded everyday" Red spat, shaking her head as she handed Nicky a yogurt cup.

Her voice was thick with a Russian accent and her tone raspy with age.

"Uh, I'm sorry...I meant that the food is good!" Chapman says quickly as Red sneers at her from across the table.

"Little too late for that, Chapman! And as always, the food is delicious, Red." Nicky comforts Red with a over dramatic smile, causing the blonde to cower in her seat.

Before Chapman could say anything else to help her situation, a loud voice yelled, "Lunch times over, ladies!".

"Well, looks like that's our call" Nicky stretches from her seat and throws away her food and tray.

"Went by quick" Chapman says meekly, her eyes not looking at Red.

As we are leaving the cafeteria, a female guard stops me.
"What?" I ask as Nicky passes by me but stops, curious at what the guard wants.

"Mr. Healey wants to see you, and don't give me any lip, okay?" She replies back loudly.

"Well...Where is his office?" I ask with a shake of my head.

They tell me to go somewhere but never tell me where shit is actually at?

I resist the urge to give back some attitude

"Walk down the main hallway outta these lunch doors and then on you're right it'll be there" The guard mumbled.

"Well, see ya later kid! Good luck with dealin with Healey.." Nicky yells as she walks down the other hallway as I grudgingly make my way towards the office.

Since it's after lunch, the hallways aren't as crowded, as the prisoners are required to go to there selected activities.

Such as wood working, laundry duty etc.

I take a deep breath, soon all of this will be just a bad dream, in no time I'll be out of here and back to Romeo.

I stiffle back a giggle, I hadn't had the time to think about my only best friend as all of this was going on.

I never do that, I'm always worrying about him.

Jesus, did this whole thing mess up my mind that bad?

Before I could spiral further, I almost bump into a tall figure.

"Hey! Inmate, watch it!" A loud masculine voice barks at me, his small beaty eyes staring down at me.

I put my hands up in apology and start to walk but he steps right in front of me, blocking my way. His tag read Mendez.

"Uh...Did I do something wrong?" I ask, trying not to strike up any anger in him.

"Ha! Did you do anything wrong? Aw, are you really asking me that!?" He cackles and looks around as if he had an audience.

No one else was around.

"Of course ya fuckin did! Your in prison! Don't be dumb inmate! But of course your tiny stupid brain couldn't comprehend that!" He laughs again, his yellow stained teeth shining a nasty glow in the light.

Of course, I had to bump into the narcissist who needs to inflame his ego for his tiny dick.

I put a hand on my hip and stare back at him, my face not showing any sign of emotion.

You see, thats what gets these guys. If you don't show any reaction to their taunt, their small monkey brains can't wrap around the concept of a woman not showing any affection.

"Okay...Can I go now? I was told to see Mr. Healey.." I state simply.

"Ah, that's what you were doing, huh? And I just thought you were wondering around these halls lookin for trouble? What a shame, I hoped I would get to taze ya!" He smirks and comes closer to me, his stringy mustache curling over his thin lips.

"Nope. Looks like you can't" I smile without teeth and step out of the way.

He quickly shuffles where I stepped and I almost bump into him again.

"Now, now, little lady, I must be the one to let you go, hm?" He lowers his voice and smiles wide.

My stomach twists with disgust.

The sad thing was, I was used to men like this.

But luckily, I was trained on how to protect myself if anything got to serious.

He slides to the right and motions his hands forward.

"Well, Romano...I officially say you can go now!"

I nod my head and finally walk away but I still feel his eyes on my back, watching my every move.

Of course this prison had to have a perv guard, life just had to make things harder and harder for me, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: FINALLY! After months I finally uploaded another chapter! Sorry it took so long....Well, comment and like per usual. Also, comment if you want to see more Romeo? I'm gonna do it anyway but just want to see options.

Word count: 1200

Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.5K 65
Evie Connor is innocent, but that's not what the judge thought. Finding herself stuck in Litchfield prison, Evie's problems are just getting started.
31.1K 845 35
Piper and Alex are from two different worlds. But when they meet Piper's shy shell begins to crack as Alex draws out her darkest secrets and brings o...
5.8K 202 21
Alex works in the drug cartel, but aside from that, this story is AU. Piper's life falls apart after she learns she can't have kids, things with her...
168K 3.5K 50
Faye Marshall was your average 19 year old, until a college party changed everything. She had the perfect life but she lost it all. After a brawl at...