sukufushi scroll

By inumakifu

SUKUFUSHI SCROLL is a compilation of sukufushi oneshots and many more. A book dedicated to Sukufushi. > fluf... More

sukufushi scroll: intro
sukufushi scroll #1: baby~
sukufushi scroll #2: drunk megumi
sukufushi scroll #3: vanilla ice cream
sukufushi scroll #4: sukuna doesn't like it
sukufushi scroll #5: Q&A
sukufushi scroll #6: Q&A (II)
sukufushi scroll #7: what do they think
sukufushi scroll #8: what is your type?
sukufushi scroll #9: Megumi is...
Sukufushi scroll #11: a talk with the author
sukufushi scroll #12: unknown reason
sukufushi scroll #13: stories made by who?
sukufushi scroll #14: bday gift
sukufushi scroll #15: Strawberry Milkshake
sukufushi scroll #16: wrong send
sukufushi scroll #17: Truth or Dare (sus)

sukufushi scroll #10: neighbor

2.3K 78 44
By inumakifu

a/n: this is gonna be wholesome, i swear! hope y'all love this. (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

- - -

"Are you really going back home?"

"Of course. It sounds like you guys don't want me there."

"Hahaha~! Come on, we're so glad to hear that you're coming back. Mom will surely cook a lot when you get here tonight."

"Yeah,"

"Oh! I need to go now. I'll just wait for you outside the house."

"Yes, thanks."

"Hm! Have a safe trip!"

Ending the call, Fushiguro Megumi took a deep breathe as he entered the train carrying his not-so small black bag. Since his exams are done and doesn't want to stay in his apartment for a month (school break), he decided to go back home. It's not too far away from his place so he took the train instead.

He's a freshman in the University and luckily enough, he became a little well known because of his talent in playing piano and of course, his good looks and gentle personality. He's definitely loved by everyone and he's a smarty too. An ideal boyfriend, if someone says.

He put on his earphones and played his playlist. The corner of lips curled up when he recognized the song: Kaikai Kitan.

It'll only take him 3 hours to arrive at their house. It's not really a big deal to him.

- - -

7 pm, he gets off the train. He heaved a deep breathe before stretching his arms. He's still sleepy.

"Hey! Megumi!"

He turned his head to his back and saw his sister. She's still the same, he thought and noticed she's wearing the dress he bought for her birthday. He smiled widely.

"I told you, it fits you perfectly." he complimented, hugging her so tight.

"I already know that."

He pulled away and rested his arm around her shoulders. "I thought you're gonna wait outside the house?"

She chuckled, "Dad's supposed the one who'll fetch you but he's out with Mom. I think they're gonna buy some stuff for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Haven't I told you?" she stared at him with her reddish eyes, sparkling a little when the street light hits her. "Tomorrow, the BL high school will held a festival and since Mom works there, we're invited~"

(a/n: don't mind that school, i just couldn't think of a good name lolol)

Megumi only raised an eyebrow and watch his sister getting all excited, doing funny but cute dances. He chuckled, "Let's go. They should be at home now."

Both of them started walking again. The train station isn't really far away from their house and Megumi's so gad about that.

Arriving in their house, Megumi immediately went upstairs to his room and tossed his bag on his bed.

"Megumi! Come down when they arrive!"

"Yeah!"

Megumi shut the door close and flopped on his bed. He's tired and he's been walking a lot lately. He loves exercising but when he became a Uni student, he became lazy.

- - -

"Megumi, you're not going with your sister?"

Megumi shifted his attention to his Mother who smiled at him sweetly.

"Nope. I'm still a little tired but I'm okay with staying here," he softly replied. He's sitting on a bench under the big tree located in front of the school.

His mother smiled and gently pats his head, "I'll get going then. If you need something, just call us or go to the event."

"Yes, thanks Mom." he waved his hand as he watched his mother walk away.

He took a deep breathe as a small smile plastered on his face. He studied here before going to University. Everything looks different now.

"Hey, that's my spot."

Megumi raised his head to look at the one who spoke. His eyebrows met as he stared at the student staring back at him with an unusual expression. The student's stare felt like piercing Megumi's soul.

"Your spot?"

Megumi moved a little to the right to have a space next to him. The student's still looking at him not changing his expression.

"Yes," the student sat next to him, "You're new here, senpai?"

Megumi felt cold chills when the student called him 'senpai'. He missed hearing that word from his kohai's before.

"What year are you in?"

"First." the boy uttered as his voice sounded like he's tired of it. "How about you?"

Megumi turned his head to the left to look at the student, "I'm a Uni student, a freshman."

The boy's expression still haven't change as his question made Megumi a little shock, "Are you Fushiguro-san's son?"

"Yeah, how'd you know that?" Megumi was quite amused.

"Fushiguro-san's my teacher in math and she always tell us to study hard like her son, you."

"But how'd you know it was me?" Megumi didn't know why but he's suddenly kinda interested with the boy. This is his first time having interest with someone.

"You looked like Fushiguro-san," the boy's reply, gently playing with the hem of his uniform.

Megumi giggled, hands slowly reaching the boy's head and gently pats him. The boy immediately turned around to look at him with wide eyes as a reaction. His cheeks turned red which made Megumi to pat him more.

"You're a cute one, huh."

"Cute?" the boy said in a disappointed voice, "I am cool and handsome."

"Okay okay!" Megumi chuckled as he gently stared at the other. His small hands gently playing the hem of his uniform, his blushing cheeks and ears, and his pinkish hair; it's all cute to Megumi. He suddenly felt like wanting a younger brother.

"By the way, What your name?"

The boy looked at him with his cheeks still turning red, his soft looking small lips parted as he took a deep breathe, his eyes sparkled in excitement and smiled at Megumi with his eyes forming a crescent moon shape.

"My name is Ryoumen Sukuna, senpai!"

Megumi felt something he shouldn't feel. His cheeks heated as when he realized what he felt, he slapped his cheeks. He's still a kid, he thought.

But his heart was thumping like crazy. The boy's smile was like a magic that struck his lonely heart.

"Senpai!"

"Y-Yeah?"

Megumi averted his gaze as he couldn't look straight to the boy's eyes. He's ashamed of himself. He felt like he sinned.

The boy, Sukuna, stands up and held his hand. Sukuna eyes were sparkling with the help of the tears slowly forming in his eyes, his cheeks even turned so red as well as his ears. He took a very deep breathe and with a frown, he stared back at Megumi's widen eyes.

"Fushiguro Megumi Senpai...!"

"S-Sukuna-chan..?"

Megumi can hear his heartbeat and felt like it'll jump off his chest soon.

"... I... I LIKE YOU!"

Megumi felt like he can see all the flowers blooming around Sukuna and that made his face turned red.

"H-HuuuuuUUUUUHHH?!"

- - -

"Megumi? Megumi!"

"W-What?" Megumi looked at his sister flustered.

"Stop zoning out, will you?" she sighed in disbelief. "Did something happen yesterday that you ended up zoning out on the way home until now?"

Megumi shrugged. He doesn't know and he doesn't want to talk about it but does he have any choice?

"Do you know a student named Ryoumen Sukuna?"

Whenever he speak of that name, he can feel like cheeks heating up. Of course, HE IS SO CUTE, he thought.

"Ah!" she beamed and sat straight, "That cute kid?! He's our neighbor though!"

Megumi zoned out. "N...Neighbor..."

"Yes! Our neighbor. They just moved in three days ago before you arrived." she started smiling like an idiot, "I talked to him last time and he's so cute! He even gave me a little treat since we helped them move their stuff in." she couldn't stop giggling when she remembered it.

Megumi ignored her as the only thing in his mind is 'he's our neighbor. Our neighbor... neighbor...'

- - -

"Senpai?!"

Megumi jolted in surprise when he heard a soft and cute voice across his window. He stared back at the small eyes staring at him with so much adoration.

Their windows are facing each other.

(a/n: i'm sorry but i remembered window to window (a yaoi manhwa) lolol)

"Hello, Sukuna-chan."

Megumi's cheeks heated when he witnessed how the other's face turned so red when he called him by his name.

"I like you!" the boy confessed again with his cheeks still burning. Before Megumi could even utter a word, Sukuna took a deep inhale and immediately closed his window.

Megumi's lips parted as small giggle escaped. He fell on his knees. He couldn't take the cuteness anymore. It might even be the cause of his death if it'll continue like that.

On the other hand, Sukuna still holding the handle of the window glass and as soon as he felt his knees wobble, he let go of them as he slowly slides down to the floor. He placed his hands over his mouth as his hands were shaking a little.

"What did I do?!" he mumbled, causing his face to turn so red. He ran and flopped on his bed. Grabbing his pillow, he shoved his face and started making some squealing noise.

Megumi heard it. He climbed down the stairs with the biggest smile he could even make. His sister looked at him weirdly.

"Ya got yourself a girlfriend?"

"Uh... no."

"Then why do you look so happy?" she raised an eyebrow, "You confessed to someone or what?"

Megumi only shrugged. He couldn't utter a word as he can only smile. His hands in his pockets were shaking a little.

'Fuck. He's so cute.'

- - -

a/n:

GAAAAAAAAH I EXPLODED WHEN DOING THIS PART OMFG— 🥺🌸 I CAN IMAGINE IT KSHDNXNXNXNSMSJSJS MY HEART—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 3.3K 23
この本で ➝ a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
23.3K 220 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...
1.5M 42.2K 116
Exactly what the title suggests. I do a lot of characters, and take a lot of requests. (Mainly non-binary reader)
126K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...