Psycho love {complete}

By webtoonpeson

Katia swan was sent away to a psych ward when she was just 16 by her "mother" Renee, nearly 5 years later she... More

Katia Anne Swan
Romario Silvester Baldassari
‼️Disclaimer‼️
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
πŸ€“Clearing some things upπŸ€“
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12
AestheticsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17
🍾NEW STORY ALERT 🍾
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18
π™·πš’ babiesπŸ‘‹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
π™Ώπš‘πš˜πšπš˜ πš‹πš˜πš–πš‹
Epilogue pt 2
Theft

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9

17.9K 387 94
By webtoonpeson

I sat for a moment looking her over, I instantly recognizable the golden shade of her irises that Sam said all the animal eaters would have. My scowl deepened as I looked over her obviously fake bubbly personality.

" So you're the bambi eater?" I smirked.

Both the females froze as a look of utter disparity crossed over their faces, Alice looked panicked as she suddenly spaced out before snapping back in.

" We need to go... Like right now." She rushed, dragging Bella upstairs.

I followed them for a moment before turning and walking towards my room.

" Wait you have to come with us too." Alice shouted, gripping my wrist in a painful grip. I hissed before roughly shoving her off.

" Come where? There's no way in hell I'm going anywhere with you people. " I hissed.

" You somehow know of our kind, I can't just leave you here. You could tell someone." She implied. Bella walked out of her room with her book bag full of clothes.

" you're going or else I'll tell Charlie what you did to me." She seethed.

" Bitch you have a lot of nerve talking to me right now after what you just did, I should give you a broken arm just for looking in my direction." I glared.

" Look, what if you don't come and Bella gets hurt, how would Charlie feel?" Alice proposed. I thought about it for a moment before agreeing.

" Fine, but if you pull any sneaky shit I'll rip your arm off." I warned.

Stomping into my bathroom, I took out one of the leather duffle bags I found in my closet, I snatched a couple of clothes and stuffed them into the bag.

Rushing into my nightstand i dug deep into the drawer and took out my bronze gun and dagger combo, closing my duffle bag I quickly jumped in the shower before getting out and getting dressed in casual attire. I went down stairs with my bag, phone and keys in hand.

~~~~~

Turns out Bella's disco ball boyfriend thinks she's dead after the stunt she pulled at the diving cliff, also found out that because of Nadia Alice can't see my future and couldn't see me coming which is fucking awesome.

" We have to go to Voltura in Italy, that's where the vampire council residents." Alice said, coming to an abrupt stop next to a private jet.

I sighed before getting out along with Isabella who glared at me from behind Alice's back to which I ignored, opening the trunk I reached for my duffle bag when Alice stopped me.

" It's okay they can get it." She cheered, pointing towards two suited men standing on either side of the plane.

" No thanks, I got it." I smiled forcefully.

Alice shrugged before leading us into the jet, the inside of the jet had black and gold interior and the seats were lined up to the right but had couch seats next to them.

I took the seat in the middle and placed my bag under my feet as Isabella took the seat in front and Alice took the one behind me, taking my phone out I quickly put it in Airplane mode and opened papa's contact.

🐻 Papa Bear 🐻
🐻Papa bear- where are you? I looked in your room and it was a mess.

Bear cub🐻-Alice Cullen turned up and said there was something going on with her brother so Bella wanted to go. I knew it would worry you if she went alone so I came with her.

🐻Papa bear-Okay thank you for letting me know, come home soon and stay safe. I love you little bear.

Bear cub🐻-we'll be home soon don't worry, I love you too💜

Smiling softly I heard the pilot giving instructions on safety and to put our the seatbelts on because we were leaving the ground.

Relaxing I turned my phone off before looking out the window at the passing roadside, inhaling and exhaling deeply I rested my head on the window.

Hearing that okay from the pilot I took my seatbelt off before grabbing my duffle bag and putting it on top of the pull out table in front of me, I took out my " 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊." book by Karla E. Rose and began to read.

30 minutes later

I heard shuffling behind me as Alice took a seat next to me and looked at me until I got frustrated and slammed my book shut gently.

" Did you need something?" I questioned, admiring my acrylic nails before sparing her a bored look.

" How did you know what my family and I were? Why can't I see your future?" She blurred.

" That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." I smirked.

Alice's face twisted into an annoyed scowl before she opened her mouth to say something but before she could say anything the intercom came on.

" Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in Italy in approximately 30 minutes." The pilot informed.

Taking the opportunity I stood from my seat, grabbed my bag and headed towards the bathroom to change.

I took my clothes off and stood in the bathroom completely naked, taking a moment I admired the caramel skinned woman in the mirror with her DD breasts, big butt, tattoos, piercings and an overwhelming amount of curly light brown hair.

Getting dressed I finished my make-up and cleaned up just as the the pilot announced for us to put our seatbelts on, I sat down and clamped my seatbelt on just as the plane rocked and landed roughly on the ground.

" My apologizies for the rough landed, thank you for flying on Air Twilight and see you next time." The pilot departed. Quickly exiting, Bella and I stood on the walkway while Alice went somewhere.

" Isn't it bad enough that you're ruining my life, did you really have to wear that outfit?" Bella rumbled.

" You may be okay with living your life dressing like a lesbian Justin Bieber but I am not." I mocked. Bella stomped her foot just as a yellow Porsche turbo pull in-in front of us.

" Get in we gotta go." Alice rushed.

Bella quickly got in the front seat as I got in the back while Alice speed down the roads of Italy and around peopls in red cloaks.

"They denied him so he's going to make a scene, show himself to the humans. " Alice panicked as I rolled my eyes at the dramatics.

" There's Voltura." Alice pointed.

" Why are they dressed in red?" I asked, looking out at the sea of humans in red cloaks.

" San Marcos day festival, they're commemorating the expulsion of the vampire from the city." Alice announcement.

I scuffed, " The irony is too much." I laughed. Alice ignored me, abruptly stopping the car.

" Bell, you're the only one he can't see coming, if I go he'll read my thoughts....He'll think I'm lying and rushing into it."

" Where do I go."

" He'll be under the clock tower." Bella quickly rushed out and and ran towards the clock tower, Alice and I behind her.

" NO!!!!!" Bella yelled, crashing into a pale boy.

" Open your eyes, look at me I'm alive."

" Bella?" he questioned.

" I'm here." After an unnecessary love felt moment, the pale boy looked towards the two red eyed men next to him.

" Looks like I won't need your service after all, gentlemen." He joked.

The pale boy looked from Alice to meet before his eyes quickly snapped back to me.

He opened his mouth to say something when a blonde red eyes women Approached us and stood next to the two guards.

" Aro would like to speak to you again." she said.

" No rules were broken." the boy said.

" Nevertheless, we should take this concept to a more..... Appropriately vanue." She commanded walking away.

" Fine, Bella why don't you guys go and enjoy the rest of the festival."

" The girl comes with us." the guard said.

" No, go to hell."

" Come on guys it's a festival, we won't want to cause a scene." Alice interrupted.

" ENOUGH."

" Jane."

" Aro has sent me to see what's taking so long." She said, looking us over.

" Just do as she says." the boy whispered.

The women led us down dark corridors and towards a desk with a human woman behind it.

I ignored whatever they were saying as we stopped at a big door. Jane opened the door, inside were many vampires.

There were three men in cloaks were sitting at the front in three thrones, Jane was greeted by a boy who looked like her and an exciting man who I assume was Aro.

" Looks like Bella's alive after, isn't that wonderful? I love happy endings, they're so rare." Aro gushed, as I looked at him with utmost disturbance.

I blocked out their conversation as I looked around the room and towards the other vampires who seemed eager to see what happens next, I spaced back in as Aro walked in front of Isabella and reached for her hand.

" Aro can read every thought you've ever had."

" I see nothing... I wonder if. Let's see if she is immune to all out gifts, shall we Jane?" he instructed.

The boy who I learned was Edward shouted as he tried to attack Jane but like some like of silent dog whistle he fell to the ground in pain.

Bella begged for his life as Aro put his hands up, stopping an guy named Felix from tearing off Edward's limbs.

" Kill me.... Kill us not him." she begged pointing in my direction.

I looked behind me to see if there was someone else behind me.

" Uh bitch kill who, don't drag me into your shit I'm just here because if you get the life sucked out of you papa will be upset. You must really have a death wish, you must want me to break your nose again? " I rambled angerly.

Bella shrunk behind Alice and Edward who both glared at me buying into her innocence act. Aro shrieked excitedly, rushing towards me forcefully taking my hand.

" Another human, how fascinating." he chuckled. I was freaked out so I did the only logic thing, I bitch slapped him across the face and wiped my hand on my dress.

" I would have sworn you would have learned manners by now after having been alive for so long." I glared, as he looked at me shocked mirror the other vampires and Bella because I dented his cheekbone.

" I apologize I guess I must have been mistaken, you're not human are you." He smirked.

" That's none of your business, I am not a vampire therefore I am not confined to your rules." I snarled.
Aro glared before quickly composing himself.

" Bella will be one of us I've seen it, I'll change her myself if I have too." Alice rushed out. Aro walked towards her and rewatched her vision.

" Fine make the preparation." He announced waving us off. As we walked out Aro made a quick comment towards me.

" I hope the next time we meet again it will be for a much happier occasion." He smiled, cockily. Looking forward I saw Bella, Edward, and Alice already near the reception desk.

" I hope the next time I see you, I'll have the opportunity to sink my claws into your skull." I smirked at his horrified look.

Friday Afternoon

As I stepped into the house papa walked towards me and hugged me tightly.

" Welcome home, baby bear." He greeted.

" Thank you papa bear." I smiled.

Papa smirked, " there's a surprise waiting for you in your room." he smiled.

" Okay, not suspicious at all." I laughed, walking towards my room.

" by the way I cleaned your room." he yelled.

" Thank you papa." I yelled back.

I laughed as I walked into my room and threw my bag next to the door before closing the door and placing my keys on the key hook.

" Well don't you look absolutely irresistible, Amore mio."

A deep male's voice spoke from behind me, turning around abruptly I saw a giant, muscular tattooed man sitting on my bed.

A string scent of woods and waterfalls invaded my nose as Nadia burst with happiness.

" MATE" she howled, lovingly

XOXO-M 🦋VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.7K 38
"Be bitter. Stay angry. Blame everyone." - Axl Rose Sophia Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan...
12.5K 231 23
{COMPLETED} Bellezza Swan is the twin sister of Isabella Swan. She and her sister both moved to Washington state to live with their father, Charlie S...
23.4K 286 15
Kira Swan was often not associated with her younger sister, Bella Swan. After a massive fight between Kira and her parents three years ago, Kira had...
15K 474 17
β˜„οΈTwilight Fanfiction β˜„οΈBook one β˜„οΈSeries: Love Like This β˜„οΈBook status: Complete ~~~~~~~ Armani Swan, the older adoptive sibling of Bella Swan. One...