bored โ€– dandy mott

By serenamott

โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ yo... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5

1.3

855 39 107
By serenamott

"Y/n Smith? I'm Detective Johnson and this is my partner Detective Miller. We're here about the disappearance of Corey Bachman," 

You gave Dandy a look. Maybe you were concerned about what was going to happen next. Or maybe you wanted him to take the hint and not reveal that you were using a fake name. Y/n Tattler definitely wouldn't go down well with the police. Not if you didn't want to get your sisters arrested.

The detectives took you to the living room, and the three of you sat down. Dandy was stood in the doorway, with his hands on his hips, as if he was oozing with confidence.

You rolled your eyes at this, sitting upright, and feeling your heart race. You weren't nervous about the whole Corey case, no, you were nervous about the angry man-child and what he'd do after this encounter with the police. This definitely decreased your chances of permanently going back to the freak show.

Gloria Mott had gone to help Dora with some secret project. It sounded a bit sketchy to you, especially as they wouldn't let you know anything about it. This proved to be amazing as it was much quieter without Dandy yelling at his mother.

"Where did you find Corey Bachman on that night?" Detective Johnson asked, quirking an eyebrow

You found yourself to be looking at Dandy who was shooting daggers right at you.

"I actually found him in the woods. It's not too far away from here,"

"The woods are a big place, Ms. Smith. Is there anywhere specific?"

You shook your head, "I'm not too sure, but to be fair, I did fall over a couple of times,"

"And what were you doing in the woods during the middle of the night?"

"Ah, very good question," You tapped your foot against the floor, instantly spluttering out a series of words that you didn't even have time to process, which hardly made any sense, "Berry picking- Picking of berries- In the woods?"

Dandy quickly wandered over and took a seat next to you, putting his arm around your shoulder and pulling you close, "What my lovely girlfriend means is that we were doing some charity work by observing the area. Some berry bushes would look lovely. This state has seen better days, and we love doing work for our community, don't we?"

Giving them a hesitant nod, you desperately attempted not to scowl at his pathetic attempt of a save. Though, to your surprise, it worked.

"How thoughtful of you, Mr. Mott," The other detective, Miller, chimed, "Your family's a very respected one, Jupiter's wealthiest even,"

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. These detectives really believed that you were doing community service in the middle of the night in the same woods that a boy got kidnapped in. 

"Oh, Detective Miller, you are simply too kind," He smiled, "It's such a vile thing that all those poor children have been disappearing, if there's anything we can do, I'm just a phone call away,"

"We very much appreciate it," Miller turned to face you, "Thank you for all the help, you should be extremely proud of saving Corey. You truly are a hero,"

"I wouldn't say I'm a hero," You chuckled lightly, leaning away from Dandy's hold, "I'd just say I was in the right place at the right time," 

"If you have any more information then please just call us," The other detective handed you his business card and they made their way out.

As soon as the two men left, silence fell over Mott Manor. Well, it was silence until you heard Dandy's leather shoes slapping against the marble floor.

He stomped his way upstairs, making sure every step was heard throughout the entire house.

Sighing, you knew it was obvious that he wanted you to follow him. Reminding yourself of the prize you could potentially receive if you continued to play the fake dating game with him, you trudged after him.

The door to the playroom was wide open and you could see Dandy on the floor, doing push-ups. Well, that's a surprise.

"I always thought you were more of the 'all play, no work' kind of guy. Get everything handed to you on a plate. I never expected you to have abs," 

He got up from the floor and you could see his muscular physique. His clear skin was practically shining under the chandelier. It was as if he was made for modelling.

He furrowed his eyebrows, it looked almost as if a fire was behind his eyes. "You saved the captive from the bus,"

"Yeah, good observation, Dandy Pandy, maybe because your clown boyfriend was about to kill him,"

"You're making me mad, Y/n," His eyes lit up as he finally came to a realisation, "A little push, that's all you need. A little spark to ignite the flame,"

You mentally sighed, "I've already finished lecturing you on how when you kill it's immoral, unlike when I do it. You also want me to go for a murder spree in a killer clown's bus. Do you see why I don't fit this psycho killer image you have of me?"

He inched closer towards you. For some reason, all he wore was his white underwear. Sure, it was an amusing sight, but you kept your eyes glued to his face.

He only stopped walking when he was inches from your face, "Tell me, how did it feel? That man today, how did it feel when his blood was all over your hands,"

You hesitated, biting your lip, it was almost as if every word in your vocabulary had been ripped from existence. You could've lied, but something made you feel like you always had to be honest with him. As if when you were with him, you were the real you. Your truest self. 

As his pale face came up to yours, your hands dug themselves away nervously, and into your jacket. You could faintly smell cognac as he came closer.

Dandy's warm hands swiftly moved, pulling yours out of your pockets, and taking them into his. His hands were surprisingly soft. But you couldn't spare the memories of what he'd done with them. What cruel crimes he could've taken part in with the clown. 

These were the hands of a killer. A killer ten times worse than you could ever be. A shiver ran up your spine. 

"You're just like me, Y/n," His voice was only a low murmur, but you could sense the harsh tone to it, "Whether you like it or not,"

He brought his hand up to your face and caressed your cheek. 

You knew his intentions were nothing but pure evil, though you couldn't help but notice the strange fluttering sensation in your stomach. You couldn't possibly be feeling something for this man? 

Dandy leaned in, causing you to stagger back, almost hitting his toybox. His arms propped you up onto the box. It was almost as if you were in a daze. You followed his movements as he tilted his head, anticipating a kiss. 

You finally organised your thoughts and realised what kind of situation you were in. Quickly shaking your head, you pushed him away. You tried to speak but it felt as if you had a knot in your throat. 

"I'm nothing like you," You stated, your heartbeat had accelerated but you quickly regained your upright posture, "Don't do that ever again. Please," 

A/N Sorry for the updates being a bit more slower. I'm back at school so that kind of takes the energy out of me sometimes. If anyone has any tips for writing spicy scenes then I definitely need them. My writing skills definitely don't expand that broadly which is weird since I'm literally writing fanfiction. Thanks for 3k reads! It's literally been around a month since I've posted the first chapter and the support is crazy. You're all amazing <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 191 20
โ„๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ„๏ธ โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ 1986, ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
17.8K 312 13
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š  ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š...
5K 68 17
โYOU NEVER REALLY FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVEโž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš slowburn love story tsitp s1-s2
55.1K 526 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x