The Boy With The Skull Tattoo...

Por GRRRLGERMS

He's got the fire and he walks with it. He's got the fire and he talks with it. Egocentric Drew and his tal... Mais

Message To You/Trailer
You've Got Mail
1. I'll Make You Better
2. Vengeance
3. Drew. . Is Literally Kissing My Ass
4. Commemoration
5. Die Here In Your Arms
6. Through My Lens
7. And Die With a Smile
Let's Settle This
8. About Damn Time!
9. The Wedding Video
10. My Car Breaks Down
11. SnowStorm
12. What's Wrong With Me?
13. Y Cubano Como Yo
14. Oui Oui Oui Paris
15. He's Got The Fire
16. Out of My Mind
17. Are You Doing Okay?
19. Under The Bridge
20. Under The Bridge: Two
21. Under The Bridge: Three
22. Under The Bridge: Four
23. Back to the Start
24. Under the Bridge: Five
25. Caught In This Pool
26. We Move In Diego
27. Devil May Cry
28. BASSICALLY
29. S. K. U. L .L
30. Surprise Me
31. The Anniversary
32. The Anniversary: Dos
33. The Anniversary: Tres
34. Black Beauty
35. All Eyes On You
36. Sad Girl

18. Alone You've Become

4.3K 113 8
Por GRRRLGERMS

(DEION)

The cold weekend was going by fast. So fast that I couldn't believe Ellah and I almost hooked up at my place. I tried to resist her so much, so bad, so hard but she's just too freaking fine. Too gorgeous for me not to stay away from her. I don't know how the other guys do it when they see her. When I see her all I can see is the angels behind her carrying her but she's too clueless to even realize it. Fantasizing a little too much.

"Okay let me think," James was sitting across from me in a local bar in Manhattan. "Ooo how about we go fishing and after we go fishing we can go skiing it'll be great D." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Fishing?"

"Heck yea." I laughed at him.

"I don't know what I'll do without you." I said patting his shoulders. An old pal of his showed up seconds after sitting next to James wondering who will speak first. James was to busy looking at the menu. I was was too busy staring at him with curiosity. His old pal seemed uncomfortable sitting there with his fingers interlocked together. His leather jacket was falling apart. As for his hair, It looked like he hasn't washed it in weeks. He didn't look like he cared about his hair in the first place. It was all over the place falling down his face muffled together.

"What you got there kid?" The man asked. I barely knew him. I've always seen him, but I never got the chance to know his name.

"Jack Daniels." I said beckoning at him.

"Good stuff there." He replies. James turned to him and looked at his pal for a moment. He looked confused hoping whatever he had to say came out right.

"How would you like to go fishing Dan?" Dan didn't say a thing. He looked confused himself "Or Skiing?"

I laughed inside. I knew Dan was feeling bothered.

"Jamesy boy I haven't been fishin' since my father sold his old lake house back in 1979," He pulled out a cigarette box out his jacket pocket. "See in this time of year, well for me, I don't normally do this" His southern accent came out much stronger in his voice " I remember those days too. I had a fine ginger head girlfriend of mine. She was mighty fine in those little outfits. Damn wish I could go back. . . the way that girl loved me, she couldn't stay away"James laughed at him.

"Darlene?"

"You remember her name?" I said.

"Of course! She was a family friend of mine. We went to the same high school. She used to date your father too back in high school."

"Was she pretty?"

"Darlene was everyone's crush." Dan took the salt bottle and tapped some salt into his hands "She was like the Halle Berry mixed with Jennifer Lopez back in our day" Dan laughed hungrily licking the salt off the his palm of his hand.

"She must have been the girl to date!"

"Yep! How long ago was that? I don't know like forty four years ago Dan?"

"Yea I think so too! Dang we are some old mother fuckers." I burst-ed out laughing interrupting everyone else's peaceful time at the bar.

"This fella over here has a sweet girl back home." James said acting impulsive without forethought. He closed the menu placing it down neatly back to the corner of the table. He looked into my eyes long enough but I didn't bother looking back into his.

"Don't even who you are right now." Dan suddenly sat up fixing his trousers underneath the table and took a good glimpse out the window. 

"Oh so you like her?" Dan asked. I could't hold back my feelings.

"Yea!"

"When you gone tell her?"

"When I can."

"When you can? The time is now kid." I look around the bar briefly.

"She's very gorgeous I tell you Dan," Dan raised his brows. "She's got the nicest lips I've ever seen in a while. . .but she's young."

"How young?" asked Dan.

"Probably her early twenties." said James unsure.

"You know what they say about the young ones these days, face on twenty five, but your age is on the clock."

"You ain't lien'" said James.

"She's not that kind of young." I said.

"I'm just messin' wit' ya kid," Dan laughed and opened the menu. "What you doin' for New Years boy?"

"I don't know."

"Nothing? Not even get high out of your mind?"

"Not that kind of guy."

"Back in my days we had these things called Ludes. Man, I used to be on cloud 99 when I popped those suckers." Dan said rattling his mouth like a snake about his memories. James looked at the time on his watch while listening to his pal right beside him.

"Oh shoot. We're going to be late for our meeting. Let's go Dan," Dan struggled to get out his seat "Deion I'll be back later. And we are still goin' fishin'. " I watched him propel though the bar laughing loudly behind Dan.

I didn't mind him leaving so soon. I was hopping they'd leave so soon.

I sat there all by myself alone feeling jitters inside me while I watched the soccer game on the television for a quick second. I watched everyone around me smile and laugh loudly the whole night.

After the obligatory preamble on the orders the waiters got down to business walking away from the crowd of customers yelling angrily at the players at the television screen.

I was intrigued by the soccer game and couldn't help but walk over near the bartender and watch it up close instead.

I sat down in an empty seat engaging myself in the game. Everyone seemed to be having a good time until a man accidentally spilled his drink into someone else's plate of food. The tall guy who seemed displeased tapped him verbatim. The other guy didn't respond.

"Hey fucker!" the tall guy punched the other guy in the face. Everyone began pushing and shoving while trying to stop the fight from getting even more intense than it already was.

"What the fuck dude?" said the other guy holding his nose. The owner of the bar held them apart from each other trying to make peace between the two verbally cursing each other out in the act of vengeance.

The look in the tall guy's eyes were demeaning and focused. A woman with pastel colors in her hair came between the owner and the guy's cursing each other out.

"Take this outside for all I care!" she said. Everyone stopped talking and watched her march over to the bar where I was sitting. She caught everyone's attention. She caught my attention the most but instead of trying to look at her in the eyes, I kept them far away as possible. I heard soft moans coming from the crowd as the rest of the guys walked away from each other talking to their own groups of friends about each other.

"Fucking men. Always want to come in my fucking bar and start shit. Go the fuck home to your wives and start shit there" she said angrily cleaning the small cups of glass.

"I don't get it. You guys fight like pigs" she looked at me. I swallowed my spit loudly that I can hear the thud coming from the back of my throat.

"Huh?"

"Never mind." She poured another man a shot who sat next to me terrified to even ask for a specific kind of drink he'd rather have.

"Cheers man!" he said walking away from the area into a triumph of people bundled up against each other.

"Cheers." I said as he walked away.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

87 28 8
Alora is a sweet innocent girl. Always getting good grades, always nice to everyone. Except one person. Kian Gavler. Though he has sleeve tattoos, o...
161K 6.1K 37
Leona recently has had the worst day of her life. First she had her heart broken-things couldn't get any worse, she thought. Then to end her perfect...
318K 9.8K 23
Calista is the daughter of a very rich businessman who happens to owe the mafia. Finally feeling free and like she has escaped from her past and the...
471K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...