šƒš„šŒšŽš š’š‹š€š˜š„š‘ š‡š„ļæ½...

By dearjangmi

ļ¼žć€Œš˜øš˜¦š˜­š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜¦ š˜£š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜µš˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜›š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜“š˜©š˜° š˜Œš˜³š˜¢ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜Ŗš˜“š˜“š˜¦š˜„ 怍 š’š‹š€š˜š„... More

REQUESTS (CLOSED)
headcannon 001.
headcannon 002.
headcannon 003.
headcannon 004.
headcannon 005.
headcannon 006.
headcannon 007.
headcannon 008.
headcannon 009.
headcannon 010.
headcannon 011.
headcannon 012.
headcannon 004. again
headcannon 013.
headcannon 014.
headcannon 015.
headcannon 016.
headcannon 017.
headcannon 018.
headcannon 019.
headcannon 020.
headcannon 021.
headcannon 022.
headcannon 023.
headcannon 024.
headcannon 025.
headcannon 026.
..
headcannon 027.
headcannon 028.
headcannon 029.
headcannon 030.
headcannon 031.
headcannon 032.
headcannon 033.
headcannon 034.
headcannon 035.
headcannon 036.
headcannon 037.
headcannon 038.
headcannon 039.
headcannon 040.
headcannon 041.
headcannon 042.
headcannon 043.
headcannon 044.
...
headcannon 045.
headcannon 046.
1K Q&A Questions
1K Q&A Answers
headcannon 047.
headcannon 048.
headcannon 049.
headcannon 050.
headcannon 051.
headcannon 052.
headcannon 053.
headcannon 054.
headcannon 055.
headcannon 056.
1M
headcannon 057.
headcannon 058.
headcannon 059.
headcannon 060.
headcannon 061.
headcannon 062.
headcannon 063.
headcannon 064.
headcannon 065.
headcannon 067.
headcannon 068.
headcannon 069.
headcannon 070.
headcannon 071.
headcannon 072.
headcannon 073.
headcannon 074.
headcannon 075.
headcannon 076.
headcannon 077.
headcannon 078.
IMPORTANT NOTICE
headcannon 079.
headcannon 080.
headcannon 081.
headcannon 082.
headcannon 083.
headcannon 084.
headcannon 085.
Random Q&A Questions
Random Q&A Answers
9K + 5M = Gift
headcannon 086.
headcannon 087.
headcannon 088.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 2
headcannon 089.
headcannon 090.
headcannon 091.

headcannon 066.

43.3K 641 761
By dearjangmi

**✿❀ ❀✿**

—when you die because of childbirth

Request By: @Julequ_UwU

**✿❀ ❀✿**

TANJIRO KAMADO

→ "My love...the heavens have gained another angel today.. But...you have given me one as well. I love you very much."

NEZUKO KAMADO

→ "I didn't want you to leave just yet..but now I know that you could never leave me. For you have given me a piece of you. And for that, I thank you."

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

→ "Our baby is so small, you know that? Well, you only held them once..their so small, yet they take up the most room in my heart. Thank you love, rest peacefully now..."

INOSUKE HASHIBIRA

→ "You weren't supposed to leave just yet..it was you who was going to name our baby..them yell at me when I mispronounce their name.."

GIYUU TOMIOKA

→ "This is the first time in a while that you have moved me to tears. From joy to sadness, I'd never thought that an angel could be replaced with another."

GYOMEI HIMEJIMA

→ "Their heart stopped beating...God you have no idea how much those words killed me inside. To hear Shinobu say that about you..I refused to believe it.."

KYOJURO RENGOKU

→ "You cared for this child since it was in your womb..and yet you never got to care for it in your arms. I'm so sorry about that my love..but I know that you care for it in a different place."

MITSURI KANROJI

→ "Honey, I'll take care of our baby for now. And in the future, maybe then you'll get to meet them yourself.."

MUICHIRO TOKITO

→ "How sad, you never got to hold, caress, or kiss our baby..you slipped away from both our grips so fast, our baby won't even be able to call your name. I love you hon, rest easy now."

OBANAI IGURO

→ "The stars didn't align exactly how I wanted them to be. There was always two stars. You have no idea how long I've waited for it to become three..but now that you're gone, it will remain at two. Sleep tight my love."

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA

→ "How ironic that the Wind Pillar feels winded..I'm not going to lie, it feels hard to breathe seeing you like this my love. But I'll stay strong, just for you..and our child."

SHINOBU KOCHO

→ "No matter what, it seemed like we can handle anything against our odds. But we can never mettle with fate I suppose, Heaven and Earth have separated you from us..but nothing will ever change the fact that you are now a parent to our child."

TENGEN UZUI

→ "Don't you lie down in fear my love..our baby will be the most flamboyant Demon Slayer you'll ever see. So there's nothing to fret, we love you hon."

KANAO TSUYURI

→ "How easy for people to come and leave this world never fails to impress me..but sometimes I forget that you can do the same thing, and now that you have, I promise I will take care of the baby that you let into this world."

GENYA SHINAZUGAWA

→ "I love you..what more could I say...that is the truth. I love you and you love me. Spare me this time honey, for I will also give some of my love to our child. Sleep at ease my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 18 11
Fixed on 6/19/23 So this is a discription of my demon slayer oc. Demon slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge. This will be a page dedicated to my demon...
11.6K 241 27
In this story, a few hashiras were getting reports from a huge village about people going missing along with the demon slayers who were sent there...
839K 28.7K 45
ā” ā šˆš… šˆ šŠšš„š– šˆš“ š€š‹š‹ š“š‡š„š, š–šŽš”š‹šƒ šˆ šƒšŽ šˆš“ š€š†š€šˆš? š–šŽš”š‹šƒ šˆ šƒšŽ šˆš“ š€š†š€šˆš? āž ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
127K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...