Shouldn't the Decepticons be...

By TFALokiwriter

When I heard the word Decepticons pop up on the radio; the name sounded odd, freaky, and quite wary.Perhaps... More

Shouldn't these guys be evil?
Meet the big guys
How do I help?
The glasses, Blanch
Captor ordeal
Guess how this goes
Special Agent like
No one is ninty nine percent sure
Bid farewell
To divert
Epilogue

Lets see who is wrong

1.4K 50 29
By TFALokiwriter

Really. Lets see who is wrong. I ran all the way back to my house; why yes, I did. I live in Kentucky the state where almost nothing seems to happen except for that hurricane'ish storm that came in a couple years ago that killed the trees right outside Fort Campbell. Also that almost every year, in the beginning, there's always a chance tornado's will come when really they split apart and dodge Kentucky and Illinois as a pair.

I pant all the way home,sweating of course, and managed to get to the door.

Doesn't Latino mean a dark shade of brown; not white?

I meant to say that I bought a white and purple corvette. A car that strongly resembled a racecar.I open the door and stumble in then use the couch as some support to prevent myself from landing on the rug. I recently moved to Oak Groove a year ago after graduating high school. Why yes it is June in the year 2015; June 6th. I close the door behind me taking a sigh of relief.

"Jogging, Miss Bale?"

I look up, pale as hell, towards the rounded table to see an Police Officer stirring a spoon in a coffee cup.

"Out of my house." I demand.

"My name is Barricade." Barricade said.

"Officer Barricade, you've entered my house without first notifying me and a search warrant." I said. "Out!"

Barricade laughs shaking his head taking the spoon out of the cup.

"No." Barricade said. "By my calculations you just ignored my altermode outside in the parking lot." I look over to the window to see a police car--that had both colors switched in different areas where they normally would be--that looks so new. "You met Starscream."

I look straight towards this unusual man who had bright blue eyes that seemed similar to electrified marbles.

"Yes." I said.

"Tell me, what happened?" Barricade asks,taking a sip from the cup.

"My car transformed after making strange comment, and then, this jet shot at him!" I explain. "AND IT TRANSFORMED INTO A CHIP THAT'S A ROBOT!" I walk straight into the kitchen, grab a bag, then open it and yank out a couple chips. "He called me by my whole name and ordered me to run." I munched on a chip. "You, Barricade, do the explaining."

"Are you aware that you're half robot?" Barricade asks,

"Uh...." I stare at him. That's a  big secret my parents, and I, have kept from the public. "Yes."

"You're aware that you're not from earth?" Barricade asks.

"I am from earth." I said. "I have a birth certificate."

Barricade has a little laugh.

"No, you're not." Barricade said. "The humans you think are you parents...are not."

It does  explain how they could not explain why I didn't have monthlys as human girls did.

"Then who is my parents?" I ask.

"You have one parent." Barricade said. "One who's..." He straightens his head then lowered it towards the table with grunt. "By my caculations; the Autobots have him." I come straight to his side in a serious manner. Barricade lifts his head up starting to turn it towards me. "Starscream is your--" He shrieks like a girl then fell to the side off the chair. "Don't scare me like that!"

The cup is still on the table; intact.

I had to resist the temptation to laugh.

"If he is my father, as you say, why do I not have a mother?" I ask.

"He created you; he wanted to see how our cybertronian heritage did well with humanity." Barricade said, as I step back giving him space. He gets up taking the cup then takes a sip out of it. Barricade's figure, it sizzled, before my eyes. "This is my holoform."

"...Holoform?" I ask.

"Living interface of the much taller cybertronian figure." Barricade said. "A living hologram of my form."

"Oooh." I said.

"And who is the Autobot who went after you?" Barricade asks.

"Bumblebee." I said. "On my 19th birthday."

"Your...birthday." Barricade said, putting down the cup. He looks towards me in a serious glare. "They have found the glasses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 216 61
(Shattered Glass) Temptest thought she knew Optimus Prime, otherwise known as the false Prime, who stole the matrix of leadership and brought war to...
47.4K 2K 60
For a nine year old; you wouldn't expect to find yourself surrounded by gigantic human-alien-like robot machines. These guys scared me! I backed up...
6.2K 161 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...
68.7K 2.2K 33
Youth by Glass Animals • You had started out feeling violated. Then, you were forced to have the child of the mech who made you feel that way...