OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

21. 4 YEARS LATER..

2.5K 114 25
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start....

***---***---***---***---***---***

Four years later,

Mew has finally completed his punishment and rehab treatment and finally he came back to his home. Driver picked him up from rehab.

Mew's mom was in happy tears. It's not like she didn't meet mew in these four years. Taking special permission to meet, they have met many times but still. The feeling of son coming back home is different, only a mom can understand.

When Mew entered in the house, She just ran and hugged his son.

" Mewwww.... My son... Finally, welcome home..... Son I missed you so much. " She bursted in tears.
Tears rolling down from Mew's eyes. He hugged his mom back.

" I *sobs* missed you too mom. Missed you so much!!!! " Mew's dad was standing behind them. He was happy. He wants to hug Mew too but he know he can't.

" Son, I m happy you are back. " Mew's dad smiled sullenly. He knows Mew will never gonna hug him and again will be rude with him but.....

" Yes. All credits goes to you DAD. You will not gonna hug your son?? " Mew went to his step dad and hugged him for the first time.

(A/N:- 😲😲😍😍)

His dad was sin complete shock. Mew never hugged him since he get married to his mom, and also never called him as DAD.

" Thank you dad for everything. I mean it. I am standing here because of you both. I m sorry dad for my earlier behaviour.

I know I never show respect to yyou buy in these years I realised I will try to make things better between us. Dad, *sobs* you will forgive your son??? " Mew confessed in tears. His dad for the first time, cried happily. He hugged his son tightly.

" Of course my son. I have always waited for you to accept me as your father. Thank you for accepting me.

Love you my son. I m proud of you. Whatever happened was a past. Let's have a new start, shall we?? " Mew's dad was smiling in tears. Mew nodded and hugged him again tightly.

Mew's mom was always want to see this scenario for the day she decided to remarry so that Mew can have a father's love too. She was thanking God and also Gulf.

Indirectly, because of Gulf this is happening.

Gulf, thank you for this.

I wish you could here to see this.

Mew's mom said to herself and they all shared a group family hug.

They are happy!!!!

But not Mew.

From the day, Mew came back from rehab, he have become a silent boy.
He lost his charm, his smile. He was alone and depressed. He missed Gulf, his baby, his love, his everything.

Mew wants go ran to Gulf and hug him tightly but he know, he can't.
These four years were like like 400 years for him without seeing love of his life.

Mew wants his baby back, but how he will do? He have to win trust back. It will be a long journey for him to win him back.

Gulf, I will try my best to win you back.

I love you baby... I love you so much

I want you, your smile, your warmth.

I regret for my mistake, I m trying to be a better person.

I miss you baby.... Come back to me...

Mew was always in deep thoughts, like a lost kid. Though he was smiling, but not real.

Mew's parents were feeling bad for their son as days are passing. He stopped smiling fully, just sitting on couch all day, eating less, and then went to sleep.

Mew's dad thought that maybe if he will do something so mew can come back in his normal attire. He planned something for Mew.

" Son, we have a surprise for you!!! " Said mom and dad excitedly.

" What is it?? Mom and dad. " Said Mew with a sullen expression.

" Im announcing you as the next CEO of Suppasit enterprises. " Mew's eyes got widened.

" Whaaaaat???? " Mew was in shock.

" Yes Mew. I want you to take over the business. You are matured now.

You should take this opportunity. You have that leadership qualities. "

" But dad, I came from that psychiatric hospital. People will make fool of me. This will be a big responsibility. I don't know I can do this! "

" Hey son, I believe you. We believe you. No one is going to make fool of you. Don't think that. You are strong, mature. I can see a big change in you. That's why we want you to take this responsibility. Please son have believe in yourself. We are there to support you, guide you. " Said Mew's mom with a convincing smile.

Mew thinks for few minutes but then nodded in agreement. Mew's mom and dad hugged him and congratulate him.

Mew's dad finally after few days, announced that mew will going to be the next CEO of Suppasit enterprises. Mew accepted this opportunity with all hearts because he wants to prove himself that he is changed now.

He took trainings from his dad and other partners. Everybody accepted him with open heart. Some people laugh behind his back, but Mew has changed. He don't give a damm.

After few days, with all the efforts, training and dad's help... Mew has officially become the CEO of Suppasit enterprises.

Meanwhile, in Gulf's life

In these four years, Gulf has completed his studies and he got a job in a very reputated company.
Gulf's mom was very proud of his son. They were living peacefully just like old times.

" Gulf baby, don't you think you should marry now??? You are getting old naa.... Hehe! " Gulf's mom giggled. She always love to tease his son for getting married.
Gulf always get annoyed by this.

" Mooooooooom, I told you please, I don't want to get marry with anyone! " Same answer like every time.

" My son, I know you are still waiting for him right?? Forget him gulf. He was having his life. You should move on now. According to me, get married."
Gulf get irritated but deep inside he knows.......his mom was right. He still loves Mew unconditionally.

" It's not like that mom but... Ummm... You are right. I have to move on. But it's not like I want to get married please!!!! " Gulf hide his blushing face and ran to the bedroom, got ready and immediately went to his office. He still always get blushes whenever mew's name come around.

He don't know why but... It happens.
In Gulf's office, there was a guy name Fiat, who always try to flirt with Gulf.

Gulf doesn't give a damm to that guy, only friends or just a junior, not more than that. Fiat was strongly attracted to Gulf. He wants Gulf to be his boyfriend, but always fails miserably.

Gulf shouted in him every time because he tries to touch him or kiss him, from which Gulf gets very uncomfortable. Due to this, Sometimes Gulf walk away, sometimes push him and scold him.

Fiat doesn't mind at all. He was so in love with Gulf or maybe just attraction. He just want Gulf to accept him and be his boyfriend.

(A/N:- one more to handle🙄)

Gulf only knows that Mew had came back from rehab from mew's mom because she still secretly talks with Gulf.

One day, Gulf was sitting in his office, suddenly his phone rang. It's showing Mew's mom number.

Mew's mom:- Hey my dear son, how are you??

Gulf :- I m good mam what about you??

Mew's mom:- Mam?? Again?? How many times should I tell you, you can call me mom naaaa~

Gulf:- Oops... Sorry sorry mam... I mean mom.

Mew's Mom:- That's better well I need to tell you something.

Gulf:- Yes mom what is it?? Is everything ok?? You ok?? Sir....i mean and dad is ok?? Mew is ok???

Mew's mom:- Calm down sweetie. Everything is fine. I want to give a good news.

Gulf:- What is it?????

Mew's mom :- We decided that Mew is going to be the CEO of our company.

Gulf:- Really???????? Wow!!! That's so great news!!! M happy for him mom.

Mew's mom:- Thank you my dear. I wish, you could be here with us.

Gulf:- I wish too mom but, I..... Can't!

Mew's mom:- *sigh* hmmmm I know. You are doing this for mew's sake. You still love him right?? Do you want to... Talk to him???

*Gulf went silent. His face turned red. He always get shy while telling this to mew's mom*

Gulf:- *awkward cough* Not now mom. Maybe I don't deserve him. Whatever he did, still I don't know why, I can't move on mom. Umm....mom my boss is calling me. Can I speak with you later please??

Mew's mom:- *giggle* Sure son. Do you best in work take care dear bye. And remember one thing, you both deserve each other.

Gulf:- *blushed* okay I have to go...Bye mom!

He hungs up the call. He lied about the boss excuse. He loves Mew but still scare to admit it. Gulf knows very well that Mew has got his punishment in that rehab. It was like hell there.

Mew, I m so happy for you!

I m so proud of you.

You deserve it.

I could wish you congratulations in front of you but... I can't.

We are not together, maybe destiny want this.

Gulf was in deep thought when suddenly, he felt like someone is hugging him from behind and trying to kiss on his neck.

It was Fiat.

Gulf shoved him back angrily.

" Fiat... What the fuck?? Get off me . Hundred times I told you, I don't like this. Never do this again. I am giving you a clear warning. Stop doing this and stop trying your luck, you are just wasting your time. I. AM . NOT . INTERESTED!!!!!!! Idiot! " Said Gulf angrily.

Fiat said nothing just smiled and left. He loves to tease Gulf like this but Gulf doesn't like this at all. Gulf had complained many times about fiat's behaviour to the supervisors but nobody listens to Gulf. Fiat always play an INNOCENT CARD. Gulf was fed up with him but Fiat was junior. So he tries to ignore. That's all he can do now!

In these four years,

Turbo has came back to Lhong as he promised. Turbo's dad get transferred to their old country. They all came back. Turbo gave him a surprise. Lhong bursted in tears when he saw his baby and their love is still the same.

Their parents were like family now. They really support their relationship, except lhong's dad.

But in front of son's happiness, he gets weak. He said he needs some time to accept but not saying them to be separated. Lhong and turbo was very happy.

Lhong told the whole story about Mew and Gulf to him.

Turbo knows Mew as his boyfriend's bestie. Turbo got shocked while he heard the whole drama, equally sad for them too.
Lhong and turbo was living in a complete bliss. They were living their earlier days.

Hanging out together, shopping, sitting, talking, dinner dates, making love, kisses and hugs.
Lhong always ask about Mew from his parents and he was waiting to meet Mew again. He missed his bestie.

Sometimes, they get emotional while remembering their long distance relationship moments.

But now they are together... Forever!

In these four years, one more change is...

Mild and Milly was living in together. He proposed her and she said yes!!!!! Now they are officially a beautiful happy couple.

But too soon to get married. They decided to work and earn good money and get settled first then after that they will.

Though they also faced a lot of problems in their relationship but they always sort it out!! They are truly in love. Mild and Milly and started working in a same company. They moved in too.

They both living in a bliss. Going on dates, shopping, weekends long drives, spending time with each other. Kisses, hugs , going on romantic dates! Gifts.

They daily try to know each other more. Sometimes fights, but reconcile soon. They can't live without each other.

Gulf and Milly has also become very good friends. They both became a team when they want to tease and annoy Mild. They three were sharing a good bond.

At weekends, Mild, Milly and Gulf always use to meet and hang out. Either on bar or somewhere restaurant or else, home.

Work life is so hell for them so they decided to have a break and chill at weekends together! But deep inside, Gulf was not enjoying his life. He was getting depressed and alone.

He was missing Mew. He already forgive him and wants to meet him but he knows he can't. Mew's dad had not forgive Gulf.

Gulf thinks that Mew will never gonna forgive him for this either.
Everyone is having a good life in their respective part.

Mew with his new post as CEO, family and some colleagues, Gulf with his work, family and friends, Lhong with Turbo, Mild with Milly......

But destiny had decided something else for MewGulf.....

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
311K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
330K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
352K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...