Shivika: The last-minute bride

By rivanya__riv

The story begins right when Shivaay chooses Tia over Anika after the drunken episode. He chose Naam, Khoon,Ka... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Quick Survey
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Ending

Part 6

2.9K 192 11
By rivanya__riv

Anika was later shifted to a Guest Room next to Gauri's. Someone knocked on her door

Anika: Come inside

Rudy: How are you Anika Didi?

Anika: Actually way better than in Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi's room

Rudy: Haha, so I have a problem here Didi.

Anika: okey?

Rudy: I was supposed to buy Prinku a gift for Rakhi, but I couldn't choose. Can you help me with that?

Anika: Sure, get her a new fling bag, she will be happy.

Rudy: But Didi she already has 100's of them

Anika: But when you get her one by yourself it will be the best gift, Rudra.

Rudy: ahnn got it. And didi, you used to call me Rudy.

Anika: Is it? Can you tell me what else I forgot?

Rudy: Sure, where should we begin? Maybe we can start from the day when you spit americano on brother's favorite white shirt.

Anika: omg, did I? Did your brother put me in jail again?

Rudy(laughs): NO!, see that is when I saved you, I was your hero Didi.

Anika(lol): Ohh... I see.

Rudy: And then we became crime partners.

Anika: What crime did we do?

Rudy: many, we wrote a love letter to Tia

Anika: really? did I write that? I'm sure it's not just a crime, it's a sin.

Rudy: true, Lady baba still didn't recognize who wrote that letter, and she thought it was Shivaay bhaiya.

Anika(being brainy):  how could she? after all we wrote it, it should be perfect

Rudy: you should have seen the reaction on Bhaiya's face. 

Anika(Strict face): Rudy, Why was his marriage called off?

Rudy(alert): Anika Didi you can ask me anything about me and I will be glad to answer.

Anika: I thought you called me Didi from the heart.

Rudy(spoiler face): yes, I do and that is why I'm gonna tell you a secret. Just one about bhaiya, do we have a deal?

Anika: Deal

Rudy: you used to call him by his name

Anika: yeah that is why everyone has a name Rudy.

Rudy:   No, not like that. You used to call Bhaiya "Shivaay"

Anika: Now I know why I was in the hospital. He should have pushed me in the road for calling him so

Rudy: No!!!, 

Anika: Then why would I call billu sir like that?

Rudy: The deal was for just one secret.

Anika: Screw the deal

Rudy: Then bhaiya is gonna kill me

Someone enters the room..

Shivaay: Why would I kill you unless you screwed something big. Tell me Rudy, what did you do now?

Rudy: Nothing bhaiya, I was checking how Anika Didi is doing. And she is doing great, isn't she?

Shivaay: And why are you tensed?

Anika: What do you think of yourself? James Bond? Can you smell everything? Didn't he tell you that he was here to check me?

Shivaay: so you are again back on his side

Anika: was I earlier too?

Shivaay: every time, you would always pick the other side of me

Anika: Was I on Tia's side ever? ( Rudy laughs)

Shivaay: Thankfully not. I think you hated her more than me ( they laugh)

Rudy: I have something to do, why don't you guys catchup (giggles)

Shivaay: So, how are you?

Anika: you checked me 1 hour before, how different could I be?

Shivaay: Does it bother you?

Anika: you keep knocking on this door 24 times a door Mr.Oberoi, it would even bother the lady next door.

Shivaay(panics): you met her?

Anika: I saw her crossing, is she your guest?

Shivaay: yeah... actually she is Om's friend and she will be here for some time. Did she talk to you?

Anika: No, but she smiled, and it looked familiar.

Shivaay: Anyway,  for dinner, we are cooking poori with mashed potato.

Anika: Really, I love it.

Shivaay: Everyone in this house knows it, Anika.

Anika: aww, they really care. But why do I feel that you are still hiding something from me?

Shivaay: Actually Sahil is on his school trip. He will return next week. We didn't want him to see you like that, so we arranged a small school trip for him.

Anika: What is wrong with you Mr.Oberoi, why do you do all this? 

Shivaay: Can you stop calling me like that.

Anika: Should I call you Shivaay?

Shivaay(surprised): Did you remember, Anika?

Anika: No, when you keep hiding the truth from me, how will I ever?

Shivaay: What is so difficult here Anika? Why do you ask the same question?

Anika: You don't know how it feels to be like me right here. When I woke up I couldn't recall my last 3 months, and my brother is not next to me. I don't know who is my enemy, who is my friend and I woke up in an unknown person's room. I'm sure you know nothing about how I feel here..

Shivaay: If you can't stand the fact that you woke up here, how would you be able to digest the entire truth?

Anika: that is not your decision to make.

Shivaay: I fear it is mine. We have already talked about it, didn't we?  Why do you always push me into making hard decisions? (louder tone).  The more you ask, the more it's gonna be tough for both of us.

Anika: Well, it is already like that. ( Dadi enters inside hearing the argument)

Dadi: Billu, why are you troubling her?

Shivaay: Dadi, why do you take her side always? You didn't even hear the entire conversation.

Anika: Thank god Dadi, you came else Mr.meow would have picked another fight.

Shivaay:  oh common, Dadi, I'm leaving...

Shivaay left the room 

Dadi(with a cute smiling face): Why do you always fight with my billu?

Anika: Dadi!! you are taking billu sir's side?

Dadi: haan, my billu is not wrong this time. I know it's hard to deal with dear, you have lost your 3 months and we are sorry. People might forget words, actions, or even faces but the way they made you feel never goes off. Why don't you stop judging by what he was 3 months ago and look for what he is now?

Anika(feeling sad): I'm sorry dadi, I'll try.

Dadi: Now come listen to Dadi's old stories, you have no option to skip it.

Anika: Why would I skip it? No one told me these stories in my childhood.

During the night Anika snooped herself around the pool, her favorite spot in the Oberoi mansion. She was looking at herself in the water, slowly someone else also appeared in the image. It brought a small smile to her face unknowingly.

Anika: You plan to not leave me alone?

Shivaay(settles next to her): Not in this birth.

Anika: I wasn't getting sleep, so I thought this would be a great place to sit rather that room.

Shivaay: Not surprised, this was your favorite place

Anika: And what else was my favorite?

Shivaay: You loved eating Vada Pav in the street next to your house, you never missed an occasion to dance, your moon-star bracelet is more than just a bracelet, it's how you deal with your fear of darkness. You didn't like my americano but you had 2 cups of them addictively, you are weak in maths yet you love counting by hand, Rudy was your favorite Mr.Oberoi, and Dadi was your favorite Mrs.Oberoi...

Anika: And you?

Shivaay: I was your... we shared a complicated relationship.

Anika: That was a lot of information about me. What was the last thing we fought about? Something recently?

Shivaay:  We didn't really fight recently.

Anika: that is so not us.

Shivaay(laughs): True

Anika: Since when did you start laughing?

Shivaay: Since i fell in love!! (utters unknowingly)

Anika(shocked): That is why your marriage with Tia stopped?

Shivaay: Whatt!!

Anika:  Billu sir!! I knew it from the beginning... love was missing between you two. Now that you have realized my job is easy. Tell me the name, I will convince Dadi and we can get this marriage done in a month.

Shivaay: No!, not like that...

Anika: Haan billu sir, give me the girl's name

Shivaay: I'm not marrying anyone, Anika.

Anika: Aww are you such a shy boy billu sir(giggles)

Shivaay(moves from there): Nonsense...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 3.6K 19
Anika has lost her memory and wants to leave but Shivaay wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their l...
112K 9.2K 33
characters are same but its a different story.some thing i changed, sahil is not there, Annika and Gauri lives with her mother, their father died whe...
100K 7.2K 22
Shivaay Anika who married from two year . But still they don't have love between each other specially from shivaay side. What's the reason of his h...
267K 17K 41
Cover by @ImLilMissComplicated NOTE: ENGLISH READERS PLEASE DON'T READ SINCE SOME PARTS OF THE BOOK IS WRITTEN IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE He was broke.She w...