The Lily and The Sword (Conra...

Autorstwa Lazy_Rain

After being sucked into an unknown world, Rina Shibuya, doing her best to protect her little brother comes to... Więcej

The Beginning
First Impressions
The Unfair Duel/"I will become your Demon King!".
The Coronation/ Yuri The Demon King
The Pirate Attack
"It Bit Me!"/"What's wrong with a toothless dog?".
The Shrine Maiden, Ulrike/ The Attempted Kidnapping
The Great Escape
The Elopers and The Sand Bear
Celi's Getting Married?!
I See The Light
The Great One and Julia
Conrart's Arm
Shimaron/ "Do you want to kill Julia?!"
Günter vs. Conrad
Your Name is Demon King
For Our Bonds

The Kidnapping

225 5 1
Autorstwa Lazy_Rain

I tried my best to wash the blood and it's odious stench off of me in the Royal baths and got dressed into a clean dress.

The farthest away from the colour red and not a super fancy, formal gown either. I buried the dress in the ground somewhere behind some bushes. Along the way I heard some guards mentioning an intruder in Yuri's room was killed right by my brother's bed. I gulped as I lay the last pile of dirt down then I sighed, before I stood up I noticed Yuri head for the stables in hurry and out of curiosity. I had to follow him. I finally caught up with him to see he was instructing a stable hand to ready his horse.

"Yuri, where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Oh good morning Rina, Conrart and the other's are getting ready to travel to town to investigate who stole the jewel of the Demon King, so I'm going with them" he smiled, excited.

I turn my back for a night and I find my brother in another messy situation...

I smiled back as I whistled for Rain and readied her for travel, causing Yuri to groan in annoyance.

"What? You're coming too!".

I tightened the saddle straps and double checked they were secure, "Yuri, don't question me, going outside the castle with your status is too dangerous. I won't forgive myself if you got kidnapped or worse".

"But Rina-".

I turned my head sharply and glared at him, "this isn't a game!".

Yuri flinched and backed off a bit, the look in my eyes must have brought the message across as Yuri yielded and agreed with me.
As we rode to the front gate, the guys had their concerns too about Yuri coming along but I reassured that he was safe as long as their had faith in their own abilities to protect his majesty. There was squabbling about that smug guy that was trying to kiss up to Yuri when we first arrived in the Demon Kingdom.
What was his name again?
Whoever he was he caused the war and power struggle between the humans and the demon tribe and we had to make sure that we didn't make the same mistakes as twenty years ago.
I just hope we don't get into anything dangerous.
When we arrived at the entrance of the town, I climbed off Rain and patted her neck as Yuri got ready into his disguise.

"You're getting carrots and apples tonight, Rain" I cooed sweetly as I stroked her nose.

Rain grunted and nuzzled my hand as I rested my head on hers, giggling happily.

"Boy, Rina I knew animals loved you but I didn't know they loved you that much" Yuri said before putting in his contact lenses.

"Once you look them in the eye and you come to an understanding, they're your friend for life" I smiled, "isn't that right Rain?".

Rain whinned in agreement.

I noticed Conrart smiling causing me to blush a little as I continued to smile. After Yuri was ready we tied up the horses and made our way around the town, it was sweet to see the town's people so excited about having a new Demon King.
It was funny at one point when children were playing, one got too excited and smacked Yuri over the head with a Morgiph replica.

"If only they knew that the whimp they just defeated was the real Demon King" Wolfram smirked, mockingly.

"Stop calling me that!" Yuri yelled annoyed.

I laughed a little and helped Yuri off of the cobblestone path, "now, now boys it doesn't hurt to let the children have their fun. After all, there's nothing scary about Yuri to begin with".

After a while we stayed at a tea house for a little bit since Yuri was getting a little tired, I stood up with Conrart.

"We're going to ask around a little longer, Wolfram take care of Yuri", Conrart smiled a little.

"Wait, I wanna come too. I feel like I haven't been of much help, I want to do more" Yuri pleaded as he stood up from his seat.

I smiled as I walked around the table and kissed my brother's forehead and hugged, "when we need more help you'll be the first person we ask, alright Yuri?".

"Alright Rina", he looked a little deflated.

I smiled sadly, "hey chin up, you're doing the best you can".

Yuri smiled a little and nodded before Conrart and I left to ask around, half an hour had gone by and we weren't getting any closer to finding the strange men that Yuri almost took Yuri, I could tell Conrart was getting a bit discouraged and a little frustrated from the lack of results.
We were looking at a near by market stall display that was selling trinkets and precious objects.
I noticed a beaded bracelet with small blue jewels that I thought Yuri would like but sadly I didn't have any money for it.
I smiled to myself then walked away from it. Suddenly Conrart picked up the bracelet and a smart looking dagger in it's sheath and paid the shop keep the money.

We walked away and I was stunned, "you didn't have to do that, Conrart".

"It's alright. You haven't had the chance to enjoy the local area, I can do at least this much for you" Conrart smiled kindly as he handed me the bracelet and dagger.

I smiled back happily, "thank you so much, Conrart".

Conrart looked away blushing causing me to be confused as I tucked the dagger in my belt and rested the bracelet on my wrist for the time being.

"I wonder how we're going to find information?" I puzzled, "we'll end up returning to Yuri with no step closer to finding the other men from yesterday".

I turned my head towards a band of musicians that were playing in the square as they tried to earn money, they seem to be struggling to earn their pennies.

"Hm" I hummed as I looked at the band before clicking my fingers when an idea hit me, "aha!".

"What is it, Rina?" Conrart asked, confused.

I smiled as I spun around toward him making his eyes widen a little, "do you trust me?"

He was taken aback by the sudden question but answered nonetheless, "of course, but why?".

I smiled triunphantly, "you'll see".

I went over to the musicians and started doing some fancy footwork before dancing with a random stranger on occasion, not long a crowd had gathered and other couples had begun to dance too.

What's a celebration without a little dancing...?

I smiled over to Conrart then I was spun around by a guy who wanted to dance and did a jolly skip sort of waltz as the music continued.
The entire time we were looking for information Conrart had been on edge, now he was laughing. He never seemed happier.
I blushed as my heart pounded when I saw him smile.
The music ended and we all clapped at the band that played, coins were thrown near and around the band. I helped pick up the coins as I collected them with my skirt and handed them to the band members.

"Thank you miss, how can we ever thank you?" One man asked happily.

"I was hoping you could give me some information?" I enquired, smiling, "have you seen any suspicious men around here?".

"Suspicious men, you say?" An older man repeated as he began to think, "now that I think about it, I did notice some men walk by the tea house not too long ago".

My heart almost stopped and was about to turn to leave but the older man handed me something. Half his share of the money.

I smiled sadly, "I couldn't, it's yours".

"I insist" he said kindly.

I looked down at the money then I smiled wider as I placed it back in his worn out hands, "believe me sir, I wanted to dance cause you all play so beautifully. My only reward was being able to dance to your music".

The musicians looked at me, stunned then ended up blushing with giddy grins on their faces. I giggled and waved, "be seeing you!".

I began to run, I didn't think about telling Conrart I just ran towards the tea house. When we got there, Yuri and Wolfram were gone.
I started to panic and looked around for anyone strange.

"Rina, what is it?" Conrart asked after he finally caught up with me.

"They're gone... and the musicians said the strange men were around here too".

Conrart's eyes widened and began to hurry down the street looking for the boys, it didn't take long to see them walking up towards us.
I started running to Yuri when a clocked man appeared behind them.

"Behind you!" I cried, stilling running over to them.

A smoke screen blasted in the middle of the street and Yuri was seen carried away by the clocked man. I kept running with Conrart and Wolfram behind me. A pursuit was made and we found ourselves at a dead end on top of a roof. The man jumped off with Yuri still in over his shoulder, I didn't hesitate to run and jump off too as I hung off the FlyBone Tribesmen's feet.
We flew away, Conrart being heard yelling our names like a mad man, my heart broke hearing him screaming our names.
We were gone.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

166K 6.5K 42
A young girl now orphaned after losing her parents in a freak car accident. She ran away from the orphanage to find herself asleep in a church. Seein...
448K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
3.9K 151 26
in which bokuto has an adoptive sister or her world had been so bland since the accident which took away her family, but when a certain setter enters...
341K 9.4K 34
When the Russian gold medalist, Viktor Nikiforov moves to the small town of Hasetsu to coach Yuuri Katsuki, your old rink mate, your best friend desp...