OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

18. KIDNAPPED????

2.8K 118 44
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So.... let's start!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf woke up with a heavy headache. His head was still spinning.

But at last he tried to open his eyes and then he realised that he is not in a familiar place. It's totally looks a lavish place, like a resort .

Gulf tried to move and get up but he saw that, his both arms and both legs were cuffed with handcuffs.
He started getting panicked and screaming for help.

Shit...... Somebody kidnapped me?????? Nonononono this can't be real!

" Hellllppppppp...... Somebodyyyyyy heeeeelllppppp mmmmeeeeee..... Leave me....what do you want??????? "
Gulf was screaming like hell for help but, no avail. There was no one to listen. He was literally trying to get out of that cuffs, but of course he can't.

Suddenly a person came in that room, wearing a mask, Came close to Gulf and hold Gulf's face forcibly.

" Stop shouting. No one is going to listen you! " Said that mask man.

" Who are you???? Why you kidnapped me?? I did nothing to you. Please I beg you! Leave me. I will not tell anyone about this! I swear. My mom will be worried for me pleaseeeeeeee leave meeeee! " Gulf was trembling. The mask man said nothing but chuckling a bit.

" I m not telling you a joke you asshole!!!!!!!!! Let me goooooo!!!!! Leave meeeeee..... What do you want????? Money?? "
Gulf was getting irritated because that man was not saying anything but just evilly laughing. The mask man said nothing and he left the room.

" Nooo nooo don't go...... Please leave meeeee.... Don't leave me like this.... My body hurts...... Open this cuffs you coward!!!!!! "
No avail, the mask man left the room. Tears started rolling from Gulf's eyes. Already got betrayal from Mew and now being kidnapped.

Whyyy god whyyyy???

Why you are so cruel to me!!!!

Firstly, Mew betrayed me!!!

Now someone kidnapped me!!!

Why is this happening with me god!!!!!!!!!!!

While crying, shouting, trembling so much, Gulf get tired and he fainted in that position. On the other hand, outside the room that mask man was sitting on a couch, drinking alcohol.

Finally, now only you and me Gulf!

I know this is wrong but I don't have any other choice. You know everything about me now!! So I have to do this!

I know, You are so scared right now.

I m teasing you baby!! You really turned me on while making a scared face!

Now I can do whatever I want with you!

I just want to make you mine!!

Said the mask man to himself.

(A/N:- any guesses for the mask man? Not hard to find!)

Meanwhile at Gulf's house,

" WHERE IS MY SON!!!!!!!??????? "
Gulf's mom was getting panicked.
Gulf doesn't came back home since morning he went with mew for checkup.

She dialed Gulf and Mew's number like hundred times but no one recieved. She was getting scared.
She immediately dialed Mild's number and told him everything.
Mild came immediately.

" What happened aunt?? Why didn't Gulf came back??? "

" I don't know dear, I m getting scared now. He is my only family left. I m still living because of my son.

God!!!!! Please give me my son back. You have already snatched my husband, please not my son!!!!!! " Gulf's mom fell on her knees and started crying whereas mild was crying and consoling her too.

Mild was getting scared that what happened with gulf...and another question is.....WHERE IS MEW????

Suddenly the door bell rang. They thought gulf came back so gulf's mom immediately ran to the door and opened but she saw Mew's parents. They were worried too.

Mew is not picking up the phone also he didn't came back to home. He promised that today after checkup he was going to come.

" Where are they????? Why they are not picking up our calls??????? " Said Mew's mom to Gulf's mom.

" I don't know! I tried but no avail. " Gulf's mom let them in and both the moms hugged each other and cried out loud.

Their sons are missing!!!! No one knows where they are???? Mild was trying to console Mew's dad. The environment was very tensed.
They decided to file a report. But they can't because it's not 24hrs.
They have to wait for tomorrow.

Please God give me my son back safely. We can't live without our son.

Both the moms prayed.

Next day....At the resort....

Gulf woke up and saw that his hands and legs are still cuffed. He was having enough. He started shouting again.

" Leave meeeeeee.......what is your problem????????? At least leave my hands, they got numb. Please!!!!!!! " The mask man entered. He still want to tease Gulf more.

" Didn't you get tired of screaming from last night till now??? Calm down baby!!! You are hungry?? Wait I will arrange some foods for you! " Gulf was so angry at this man but...

" Baby???? Did you just said baby??? Oommgg..... Don't tell me.... Remove your mask!!! REMOVE YOUR GODDAMM MASK!!!!!!!!! " Gulf shouted on that man and he immediately started removing his mask.

When Gulf saw that face......

He was speechless.....

" MEW??????????? YOU.... YOU KIDNAPPED ME????? Aaareeeee yyyooouuu cccrrraazzzzyyyy????? " Shouted Gulf in anger and shock.

" Yes baby, I m sorry but yeah I did. I was the one who hitted you with rod. And I bring you here. This is my resort.

Now, you know everything about me so no other option left but this only!!! Sorry to kidnap you but, I Don't want to lose you that's why I did this. I want to clear everything, just some alone time. " Mew sat on the side on the bed, sobbing and continuing his explanation while opening the cuffs...

" Baby please forgive me for my every mistake. I know what I did to you was horrible. But please don't hate me. I WANT YOU BABY. Whatever I did, I did for you! "
Gulf was speechless while he heard the explanation. He don't know what to say. All he can see is, a culprit but also a broken Mew.

Gulf can't escape from the fact that unfortunately, he loves Mew now! Gulf knows a if he will say anything to him, it can be harmful for anyone!

He can't see Mew like this. He understand one thing that if he try to go away from Mew, Mew will do something miserable.

" Mew listen to me, its not wrong that you love me. But, your actions are wrong. Do you have any idea right now, our parents will be so worried for us??? Think before doing anything Mew. " Gulf explained calmly. Mew look at him apologetically.

" I know. I acted like a stupid. But if you promise me one thing, I will make things on right path again. "

" What promise?? " Gulf asked.

" Be mine again. Please!!! Accept me and my love. Can you? " Mew started crying. Gulf melts and he hugged Mew.

Mew crying hard in the arms of Gulf. Gulf cried with him. Mew realised that what he doing with Gulf was really out of limits.

" Mew.... Do you really regret your mistakes??? It's being hard for me to trust you but.... Just say honestly that you regret. I will accept. " Gulf was really kind soul and innocent boy. Though Mew had did horrible things. Still in the sake of love, he is ready to forgive. Mew nodded continuously like a kid.

" I truly regret baby!!! I regret for my every actions. Please accept my apology baby.... Be mine... *sobs* say that you are mine... Please *sobs* say that you are mine now!! " Said Mew while crying.

" Mew......I m yours......I know what you did was unforgivable but ..... Infront of my love to you...I m getting weak. If you truly regret of your actions then, I m ready to be yours. Every one deserve a second chance!! "
Mew smiled happily!!! He got his baby back! He can't even describe his happiness level in words.
Mew grab Gulf's legs I'm a begging way and bursted on tears.

" Baby...forgive me please!!!!!! *Sobs* Im so sorry.......I realised my every mistake. I will apologize to your and my parents. Please be on my side. " Gulf smiled and try to make Mew calm.

" Mew, it's okay, Im happy that you realised your mistakes. Shhhh don't cry! I can't see you like this! Please shhh! " They hugged each other tightly.

" Gulf...by the way, I informed our parents that we are safe and together. Of course they were angry but I promise tomorrow I will fix everything . Trust me this time! " Gulf smiled and nodded. Everything will be fine soon!

" But wait... You asshole!!! You hitted me on my head with rod. Bastard!!!

You know it still hurts. Why did you do this?? I m so scared when you came as mask man!! " Gulf said jokingly while caressing his head and with puppy face.

" I was just teasing you baby!!! Sorry naaa~~~Baby you tell me, if I ask you nicely to come to my resort, will you come??? Of course not!

After you left Alex's cabin, I realized my mistake. And planned this. " They both chuckled.

Suddenly Gulf cupped Mew's face and kissed him on his lips softly.

🔞🔞🔞 (A/N:- time for some makeup sex hahahahaha)

Mew was so shocked. He doesn't realised that his baby will initiate and will do something like this.
Few seconds later, mew reciprocate the kiss! They were kissing each other.....

Gulf broke the kiss breathlessly and said..." Mew....daddy.... please....make love to me! "

Mew was so happy today after listening this, he immediately pushed to the bed and hovered him........

After few minutes, both were naked on the bed, Mew was on top, thrusting hard and deep into Gulf. Gulf was moaning in pleasure. They were making love.

" Aah....baby......mmmm you are so tight....shit....I m gonna... "

"Aaahhh...mmm...mewww.....harder please...faster!!!! " Mew started thrusting faster than before. They were literally enjoying their moment.

" Say that you love me....baby magic word please I....mmm...dying to hear... "

" I love you Mew....I love you! Aahh....I m comi....mmm "

" Aaah... Baby... I m...Coming.. Too
Mmhhhhmm... Shit!!!!! " After few thrusts, they both came in unison. Gulf was tired so he was taking rest after their activity.

🔞end🔞

While Mew was laying beside him and as usual admiring his baby's beautiful face.Mew thought Gulf slept. Suddenly Mew's phone rang.....He saw an unknown number. He went to the balcony and recieved...

??? :- boss as per your order, WE HAVE KILLED Dr. ALEX XIAN. He is no more now. If you want, we can send you a pic of his body.

Mew:- Good job! I don't need the photo. But make sure and it should look like a Alex did suicide not get murdered. I don't want to be claimed for his death.... understand?? No one should know about that I told you to kill him. And also you also go underground now!

???:- yes boss. Got it!

Mew:- hmmm do as I say!

Call ended. Mew stretch his arms and smirked.

Finally, Alex died.

He was good for nothing.

Bloody gold-digger!!

He can be a danger for me in future because he knows everything.

I can't take a risk to let him live.

No body can come between us!!!

I repeat no one!

Gulf is mine now!!!! Mine!!!!!!!

Mew was talking to himself and laughing evilly but.... he was not aware that someone had heard everything and recording the whole conversation from his behind.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
36.1K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
353K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
153K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...