The Journey(august aslina sto...

By KennishaFrasher

no description just read!!!! More

The beginning
author's note
Your mine
little note
lol not a chapter
Let me know
sorry
This is the beginning of a new chapter
hay guy

slow motion

534 12 4
By KennishaFrasher

Jaylen's POV...

I sit up in my bed,I check to make sure august wasn't here"pull it together jay"  i get up and go was my face.....after I was my face I check my phone * 2 missed calls from stupid* so I called him back

**phone call**

"Hello" he sings

"Wessup"

"Wyd"

"Nothing"

"Oh" he sighs

"What's wrong"

"Well maybe I was thinking..."

"What???"

"You could come over so I can beat that ass in 2k14"

I sigh, shaking my head and rolling my eyes "august you couldn't beat me if you life depended on it"

"Bet?"

"Bet! I'll be over in 20 minutes"

"Alright"

**end off pohon call**

After I got of the phone with august plugged my phone ups and took a quick shower, throwing my hair in a messy bun, with my Adidas joggers, with my "just do it " shirt with my Galaxy Adidas and headed towards August's house

August's POV

After I got off the phone with jaylen I wengbto the store to pick up some soda's, 2 pizzas,and some candy...........

Jaylen's POV...

As soon as I got to August's house I noticed that his car wasn't in the drive way so I waited about 15 minutes later I seen his car in my mirror but I wasn't paying attention because my song was playing on the radio so I turned it up and got out my car to dance.........

August's POV.....

I studied her while she was dancing as I was getting the stuff from out the car. Damn the was she rolls her hips, and the way them joggers curve her figure got a nigga like damn......I mean who wouldn't want a girl like that nicer,little shape,beautiful, smart,intelligent damn can I just say she is amazing.....then she turnt around and noticed I was looking at her......

"See something you like" she says

"Yeah this damn pizza and that big ass TV in my house"

"What Eva"

She grabs her keys and as soon as the door opened she ran straight for the game system while I go into the kitchen and fixed our food .......

Jaylen's POV....

All I can think about is the dream I had wondering if it was a sign . if it was what would august want with a girl like me I mean yeah I'm cute but I'm not August's type cute, all his past girlfriends were beyond sexy but I'm just simple little me........but don't get me twisted I can get august if I want to it just he's way out of my league with his tall,sexy,intelligent ass lawrd have mercy ...........

"Here"

"Thanks" I say as I turn on the game system "

"You ready for this ass whopping of you life?"

"Shut up"

**2 hours later**

"14 to zip bitch ha I told you august you couldn't beat me even if your life depended on it"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!!"

I picked up our cups and plates and put them in the kitchen sink I turned around and and august was right there he looks me up and down and then picks me up and sits me on the sink kissing me passionately just like in the dream "is this real or is it a dream?" I dangle me fit to make it hit the other "yeap its real.....okay calm down jay calm down" then he breaks the kiss............

"Monae I love you with all my heart,matter fact I loved you ever since 8th grade my love has grown for you and it grows more and more every day......."

"August I don't know what to say"

He kisses me again carrying me to go his room "omg is this really about to happen jay calm down don't chicken out don't chicken out" he takes off his shirt and then mine kissing me all the way down to my jogger pulling them down with his mouth to my ankles then come back up and kisses me "august I love you"

" I love you too"

He goes back down and plays with my belly butt with His tonuge while he forces his fingers inside me "August" I moan as he wiggles his finger inside me I whisper in his ear "Make love to me"......... He pulls his fingers out and cleans up his mess take then goes to work. He forces himself inside me while still kissing me, I gasp as he expands slowly stroking me. My moans get louder as he goes deeper................

2 1/2 hours later.

August's POV.....

Jaylen was in the shower, and I was changing the sheets thinking to myself damn my best friend just became my lover......well its not like it wasn't going to happen...........then she walks out the bathroom and run into my arm and kisses me

" well somebody's happy"

"Shut up" and she kisses me again but the breaks the kiss "august what are we?????"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.1M 108K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
894K 35.3K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
128K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...