Beautiful Boy || TommyInnit X...

By adrednaline

15 year old, Cameron Markey, is at her lowest. After being beat up by life everyday, she reaches her boiling... More

Intro
01 You Don't Need Anymore.
02 The Night We Met
03 Again.
04 The Beginning of Forever
05 Firsts
06 Numbing Doesn't Last Forever
07 If.
08 Unexpected Visits
09 The Meetup, With A Twist
10 More Than Just A Dream
11 First Night In Paradise
12 Vulnerability
13 Hangover
14 New Guests
15 Hey Babe
16 You're So Lovely
18 Dear Diary,
19 Underlying Feelings
20 Well... Shit.
21 Dickhead.
22 Dream's Protective Arc
23 Carnival Rides
24 I'm Glad We're Back
25 Reveal
26 Pst...
27 Sea Shells
28 To Next Time.
29 I'll Just Go
30 The Scar
31 A Bad Situation...
32 Worth The Risk
33 Infinite
34 Not Yet
35 Six More Days
36 He Never Gave Up On Her
37 After 15 Years
38 Eat Shit
39 How's That For A Surprise?
40 Finally.
41 Dear Future,
42 June 9th.
43 She Didn't See Gray.
thank you!

17 Cam's First Debut

14.2K 469 456
By adrednaline

"Clay where's the mask." Cam said, opening her brother's bedroom door. "OH SHIT."

Her eyes widened at the sight. She quickly exited the room and slammed the door behind her. Dream and George were cuddling.

She stood awkwardly in the hallway, not knowing what the fuck just happened to her.

The door opened behind her causing her to spin back around.

"Do you know how to fucking knock?" Clay chuckled, handing her the mask.

"Right, sorry." She gave an awkward half smile, taking the mask from his hand and starting towards her bedroom.

"Wait, Cam." He shouted. She looked over her shoulder. "Mouth... shut." He placed a finger over his lips, signaling for her to keep whatever she saw a secret.

"Of course." She nodded lightly. "Sibling code."

"Sibling code." He repeated, disappearing back into his room.

Cam sighed as his door closed, knowing full well she was going to tell at least Tommy.

Swiftly, she entered her room and shut the door behind her. Looking at herself in the mirror, she decided that the outfit she was wearing was okay enough to show on camera.

As she sat at the foot of her bed, she decided to open Tommy's stream.

"Welcome back to the stream, boys! How is everyone doing on this fine evening?" He shouted.

She could hear him through the walls, it was like an echo.

"Today we have a little chill stream. Probably about an hour, maybe les- HOLY SHIT!"

50 gifted subs.

"You are fucking mental dude. Thank you so much."

She smiled to herself from his excitement. The way his eyes lit up everytime he got money thrown in his face was captivating.

"So, you guys know the drill of chill streams, any Q's you have, put them in chat and I will give you an A."

"Do you smell bad?" He read the chat. "Oh shut the fuck up. Listen, I know there's photos of me where I look like I smell bad. BUT I DON'T!"

His eyebrows perked up. Cam knew that he did that everytime he got an idea. She noticed the little things.

"You know what, fuck you." He said matter-of-factly. "I'm gonna phone a friend to give an opinion."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and gave the camera a smug look.

Suddenly, Cam jumped at the notification coming from her phone.

Text from tommy :)

Oh shit.

tommy :)

follow my lead.

what the fuck are you doing...

Her heartbeat sped up as her phone started ringing. She shakily accepted it.

"Hello?" Cam asked, putting the phone to her ear.

"Cam, I'm streaming!" He yelled, assuring her that she was on camera.

She rolled her eyes. He was going off script. "What do you want?"

"Do you think I smell?"

"Yes."

"YOURE STUPID YOU HAVENT EVEN SMELLED ME FUCK YOU BI-" He ran a hand threw his hair to calm him from his tangent. Cam just laughed.

"What's so funny, you twat?"

"You get angry so easily." She giggled.

"It's because I'm an aries." He responded, dragging out the 's' at the end.

Cam's laughter ceased. "You know about zodiac signs?"

"Wait am I actually an aries?" He shrilled, looking wide-eyed at the camera. "I was just making fun of people."

"Yes, you're an aries, Tommy." Cam scoffed.

"Oh my god woman, you're distracting me from my point." He sighed. "Do you actually think I smell?"

"Well I don't know. I haven't smelt you." She replied with an awkward laugh.

Oh god, where is he going with this?

"Well what do you think I smell like?"

Oh. That's where he's going with this.

"Hmm, I don't know. Let me check."

She played along with the bit.

Putting on the mask, she took a silent deep breath and left her room.

Most anxiety-inducing thing I've ever done, that's for sure. She thought to herself.

Tommy gave a mischievous smile to the camera as he heard her footsteps approaching the door.

The door slowly opened and Cam walked in, phone in hand. A ringing sound emitted into the air from their phones being too close and that's when Tommy hung up and spun his chair around to face her.

Heart beating fast, Cam approached Tommy.

"You smell like cologne." She announced.

Tommy smirked at her and gave a nod. He spun back around and looked into the camera.

"And there's your answer, chat."

And with that, the stream ended.

Cam ripped off the mask and threw it aside, a look of absolute adrenaline rush on her face.

"Holy shit!" She yelled as Tommy stood up from his chair.

"We did it!" Tommy squealed.

"We did it!" She repeated.

The two jumped for joy at how successful the encounter was and out of excitement, they found each other in a hug.

Their smiles grew brighter as Tommy wrapped his arms around her.

But then Cam remembered something and pushed him away. He looked at her in confusion, wondering if he did something wrong.

"You went off script." She declared, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"I thought it would be better! Plus I didn't feel like streaming for an hour."

"Well a heads up would've been nice!"

"I texted you!"

"10 seconds before hand!"

Tommy cocked his head at her. "Was it really that big of a deal?"

"Yes, it was." She pouted, sitting on his bed. "You gave me more anxiety then I needed."

She placed her hand over her heart only to realize that her heartbeat was still going at fast rates.

"Christ, Cam, you're shaking." He exclaimed, kneeling down in front of her. She held out her hands and to her surprise, they were trembling.

Tommy gently grabbed her wrists in an effort to steady them.

"I-I'm sorry Cam. I should've told you." He mumbled, looking into her strikingly deep green eyes.

"It's okay, Tommy. Really. I would've been scared either way." She let out a small laugh of assurance and suddenly, she felt guilty. She knew that Tommy took things to heart and she didn't want him thinking he caused her any harm.

"You sure?" He furrowed his eyebrows, slightly releasing his grip from her frail arms.

She nodded as a smile spread across her lips.

Tommy smiled back.

"OH SHIT WE SHOULD CHECK TWITTER!" He yelled as he came back to his senses.

"Oh my god, you're right!" Cam shouted back, opening her phone.

"What... have... we... done..." She giggled, looking through her notifications. They came in by the hundreds.

"We're fucking trending." Tommy said, dumbfounded.

Cam clicked on her trending page to see 'caminnit' at #1.

1 • Trending
#caminnit
Twitch streamer, Tommyinnit, went live earlier today. But things took a turn when fellow twitch streamer, Camwastaken (Dream's younger sister), made an appearance. The stream ended shortly after, leaving the fans in shock.

"Caminnit?" Cam questioned. "Is that our ship name now?"

"God, they're so unoriginal." Tommy joked, shaking his head at his phone. Cam laughed lightly.

After clicking on the hashtag, Cam started reading the tweets.

andi :] @andi.lmao • 2m
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED? #caminnit

LJ 🍄 @strwberryinnit • 28s
#caminnit CAM AND TOMMY ARE TOGETHER NOW?!?$?!!' IS DREAM THERE????

I❤️milfs @milflover69
i think they officially broke us. we are broken. rip to us ig. 😃 #caminnit

DREAMSMP UPDATES @smpupdate
Tommy and Cam are together??? #caminnit
clips.twitch.tv/tommyinnit

Cam smiled looking at how freaked out everyone was. It amazed her how much of an influence she had on people, just by doing a simple thing.

Tommy giggled next to her. "Look at this one." He said, turning his phone towards her.

She leaned closer to him and looked at his phone.

cam's wife @isabellawastaken • 56s
no way tommy is gonna steal cam from me. i'll kill that brit /j #caminnit

"Fucking hell." Cam replied with a light laugh. "People have fan pages for me?"

"Of course they do. You're Dream's sister for christ sakes."

Cam hummed in response before going on her phone and looking up the username of the tweet.

cam's wife @isabellawastaken • 2m
no way tommy is gonna steal cam from me. i'll kill that brit /j #caminnit

cam 🤍 @camwastaken
Replying to @isabellawastaken
never. 😚

"Are you flirting with the fans?" Tommy exclaimed.

"Do you have my fucking notifications on?" Cam clapped back at how fast he saw it.

Tommy narrowed his eyes on her. "Touché."

Cam raised her eyebrows before going into the house group chat that Clay made at the arcade. Wouldn't want to lose anyone.

hype house 2.0

cam
me and tommy are done

tommy
fuck yeah we are

niki
i saw. twitter is going nuts

sapnap
wait, how were you guys so
quick? it's only been like
30 mins

cam
magic bitch

clay
MaGiC BiTcH

cam
i have blackmail
on you. be careful

clay
and me and wilbur have
blackmail on YOU

cam
...

tommy
oh fuck off, green twat

cam
wait i thought you
deleted it

wilbur
oh hell no

cam
fuck.

karl
what the honk are you
guys on about

cam
nothing...

tommy
ANYWAYS
is anyone else done?

minx
me and niki almost are

niki
^

tubbo
ranboo can't find his glasses

tommy
of course he can't. enderboy
can't remember a thing

cam
tommy... be nice

tommy
you aren't my mother

cam
why are you literally
12 years old

clay
because he hasn't hit
puberty yet

cam
😧😧

tommy
at least i'm not a simp

clay
wanna bet?

cam
OKAY EVERYONE SHUT
THE FUCK UP
do your work.
no more.

sapnap
okay mom.

quackity
sapnap, she's a minor

cam
i cant do this anymore... 😒

"Idiots." Cam mumbled to herself.

Tommy fell back into the bed and put his arms behind his head. "Yeah, idiots." He sighed.

Cam looked back at him and nudged his leg. "You included."

He gave her a look of disgust in response.

She rolled her eyes at him as she bit back her smile.

"Come on. Let's go take advantage of the empty living room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
70.5K 1.4K 90
Claire is the sister of the famous Minecraft YouTuber Dream. One day Dream (clay), tells her that he is letting a few friends stay at his house for a...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...