Rainbow's Shadow (OC x R6)

By FlameNinja420

After years of watching, Dr. Harvisha Pandey and Eliza Cohen finally decide to enlist a new operator by the n... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

90 0 0
By FlameNinja420

I take a sip from my coffee and sit back, watching a camera on my laptop while listening to the audio in an earpiece.  As I'm watching and listening, I get a call on my phone from my Wife, Kylee. 

"Hello?" I ask.

"Derek! Hi! How are you?" She asks me.

"I'm pretty good, just waiting at this coffee shop for something to happen, ha!" I say, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Hi Dada!" I hear on the other end, and I smile.

"Hey little buddy!" I say, and then I see movement on my monitor and hear talking on my earpiece.  "Damn.  Hey, honey? I have to go.  I'll be home tonight.  Love you guys." I say, hanging up the phone.  I grab my laptop and transfer the feed onto my phone, stuff the laptop into my backpack, and walk towards the warehouse that they are meeting at.  As I'm listening, I hear some men with Mexican accents talking, and I go to the spot where I have my gear.  I put on my bulletproof vest, put my knife in its holster, load my pistol and holster it, put on my mask, and walk towards the warehouse, and I stop outside the door.

"How are we going to transfer all of these drugs?" One of them asks.

"Yeah! I have a whole warehouse of people making Coke and its all piling up!" Another one says.

"We need to think of a way to get our drugs out there again.  Go places that cops don't think to look, I don't know!"  A third one says.  After I'm done, I turn off the video and bust down the door.

"Or maybe you shouldn't make and sell drugs in the most government heavy city in America?" I say, and they draw their guns.  "WOAH, hey, no need to get aggressive," I say, drawing my own pistol.  I show them my FBI badge, and they don't back down.

"Shit, it's a setup! Kill him!" The third guy says, opening fire.  I throw my badge at him, shoot the middle one and the other one, and I throw my knife into the first guys hand, so he can't shoot.

"Taylor to HQ, gang leaders are taken out, need evac." I say into my earpiece.  I sit them up against the wall, tie their arms and legs up, and sit them up against each other and take out a notebook.  "Alright, let's do this the easy way.  Tell me your names, and where you have drug headquarters." I say, and I point at the first guy.  "You.  Talk." I say.

"My name is Kiss My Ass." He says to me, and I write that down.

"Okay, is that first name Kick, middle name My and last name Ass? Or is Kick and My like combined?" I ask him, and then I stand up and kick him in the face.  "Oh! Damn, that says Kiss, not kick.  My bad.  Tell me your name again please." I tell him, sitting him back up.

"My name is Fuck Off Asshole." He tells me, and he spits in my face, so I punch him in the face, knocking teeth out, and then I take my knife out and stab his hand.

"Agent Taylor! Save it for the interrogation room please, not the crime scene." One of my higher ups walks into the warehouse.

"Sorry sir, Mr. Fuck Off Asshole- err, wait, was it Kiss My Ass? I can't remember what he preferred..."

"Enough with the jokes, what did you find out." He asks me, walking me out of the warehouse.

"Nothing Sir, they weren't very talkative.  I can interrogate them back at base if you want." I tell him.

"Just, try not to kill them." He tells me.

"I'll be done before dinner!" I tell him, and I get into a car that drives me to base.  At the base, I watch them be put into separate rooms, and I go into one of them, where I see someone marking stuff down.  "Anything happen yet?" I ask one of the men watching.

"No, just getting names and any other information that they want to tell us." He says.  Suddenly, the man walks out and into our room.

"This ones name is Maximo Rodriguez, born in Mexico.  He gave me no info on anything, except that he is the boss of the other two.  You can work your magic, sir." He tells me.

"Thanks buddy.  I'll be right back." I say, and I enter the room he is in.  "Hey, Mr. Rodriguez, nice to see you again.  Can I get you anything? Some water?" I ask him, pouring a glass of water.

"Oh, thank you sir." He says, reaching for it and taking a sip.  Before he can even sip, though, I slap the glass cup out of his hands.  The glass cup crashed against the wall, spraying glass shards everywhere.

"Oh no, not until you give me the information I need." I say as I grab a large shard off of the ground.

"I'm not going to tell you shit!" He yells at me.

"Oh really? Damn, thought we could get some good info out of you.  Whatever, I guess we have to do this the hard way." I say, turning around, and then I quickly spin and stab him in the shoulder with the shard.  He begins to scream in agony.  "Just tell me where your gangs are making the drugs and where they are storing their gear, and we won't have to have anymore trouble." I tell him.

"Fuck- you-" He says, gasping for breath.

"Alrighty then," I say, punching him in the face, making him fall in his chair.  "Guess we have to beat it out of you!" I shout, kicking him in the ribs.  I grab his chair and throw him into the wall, and I tip him over.  "Wanna talk now?" I ask.

"N-n-never-" He says, so I sit him up and grab a shard of glass, and I start sliding it down his face, cutting him deep.  He screams in agony, and when I finally stop, he is crying.  "OKAY OKAY! I'll tell you..."

"His gangs are making the drugs in Mexico and Cuba, in some warehouse buildings, and he has gangs set up in warehouses in New York, California, Arizona, and Florida.  They are importing drugs into Florida." I say when I walk back into the surveillance room.

"Thank you, Derek.  Oh, the boss came by, he wants to see you in his office." The guy tells me.

"Copy.  I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say, leaving to go to his office.  I finally arrive and I knock on the door.

"Come in!" He says, so I enter.

"Ah! Agent Taylor! What a pleasure!" He tells me, walking up to me.

"You wanted to see me sir?" I ask him.

"Oh yes, a man named Dr. Harishva Pandey, the director of Team Rainbow dropped this letter off for you, take it home and read it and tell your family." He tells me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"He told me not to tell you anything, but I would do whatever it tells you to do." He tells me, patting me on the back and leads me out of the room.  "Go home Derek, go see your family, I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"See ya later boss." I say, and I leave the building and get into my Mustang and drive home.  I see that the time is 1953, so I park the car and quietly walk in, and I see that everything is dark except for the upstairs hallway light.  I take off my shoes by the door and hang up my coat, and I walk upstairs.  I go into our room and take off my work clothes and change into some sweatpants and a tank top, and I go into my son Nicholas' room, where Kylee is reading him a bedtime story.  She finishes reading, and she says goodnight to him, and I go in and say goodnight, too.  I then walk back into our room and get ready for bed.  After I brush my teeth, I see Kylee is reading a book, so I slide into bed with her.

"You were out late." She tells me.

"Yeah, I know, I'm really sorry.  I got caught up at work." I tell her, kissing her on the cheek.  "Hey, I got this letter from someone about my job, so it might be good." I say, and I open the letter and read out loud.

"Dear Mr. Taylor, Hello, Mr. Taylor.  I am Dr. Harvisha Pandey, the Director of Team Rainbow, and I am contacting you because I have been keeping and eye on you for a while.  Ever since your deployment to Afghanistan in 2012.  Your skills are amazing to say the least, and we are prepared to offer you a spot on Team Rainbow's roster.  You won't need to send a note back if you agree, just go to the airport and get on the private jet.  With Team Rainbow you will have the opportunity to fight against an international terror group and travel the world, all on a very livable wage.  You and your family will be flown to Europe, but you will not live with your family, but you will be able to visit them whenever you want.  Details will be provided to you in the plane.  Sincerely, Dr. Harvisha Pandey." I finish reading.

"Oh my goodness, you should definitely take that job!" Kylee says.

"But-" I start

"It will be a great opportunity for the whole family!  You can do your military job, and we can explore Europe!" She says.

"Honey, I don't know..." I say.  "We won't be able to be with each other all of the time.  Does that not worry you?" I ask her.

"Of course it does, but you know what? I've supported you through the Rangers, through Delta Force, through the FBI, through being a father and a husband, I know that I can support you through this too.  Just, sleep on it.  Well figure this out tomorrow." She says, kissing me on the cheek.  "Goodnight, Derek." She says, turning off the lights.

"Goodnight Kylee." I say to her, turning on my side, to hopefully get some sleep....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 3.7K 38
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
126K 5.8K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
14.9K 618 38
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
13.3K 939 23
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...