Yes,Mr.Jeon? || Jeon Jungkook...

By joonspuff

20 year old y/n the silent student falls for her maths teacher Mr.Jeon. Mr. jeon is a young teacher with almo... More

yes,Mr.jeon?
πŸ’œπŸ’œ
what does he wants?
changes
escape?
options
we'll ruin the date
shes a psycho
saviour
Things get normal.
Do i love him?
πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Im gonna ask her out!
make out session
Focus on me
The date
relationship is good
The reward
making love to you
its all going well right?
Tell me
:))
questions for yall.
what now?
Things wont get worse right?
πŸ’œπŸ’œ
pretending its okay
πŸ’πŸ’
πŸ’œπŸ’œ
I took the right decision,right?
hi guys
Thank you for 1k reads
What are you hiding from me?
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Bad lair
πŸ’œπŸ’œ
hiii
bestie.
Good night
Love feels good
Thank you!!πŸ’œ
reunion
smut in this capter.
sorryπŸ’œ
Marriage?
hey yall.
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Im late im sorry

Back together

7K 317 2
By joonspuff

It's been a week. Other than school theres no interaction happening between y/n and jungkook.

They both want to talk to eachother but jungkook has to make a first move because y/n has already tried to get things together but jungkook keeps rejecting things.

Y/n is doing better atleast she knows that jungkook still loves her. Her job is getting heck it. Theres no rest for her. The cafe pays well since it's a really all rich people vibes. The people at workplace are amazing too they take care of her well.

—In school—

Y/n's pov:

Y/n please come to the principal's office, said a random teacher. While I was in jungkook's lecture.

I looked at jungkook for permission as he nodded I left.

I entered the principal's office.

Please take a seat y/n, said the principal.

I took a seat infront of the principal.

So y/n I'll get straight to the point, I think we need to remove you from our school, said the principal with a cold stare.

What!? Why!?

I'll tell you y/n, first you dont live with your parents anymore meaning they cant pay for your fees anymore-

But I'm doing a job at a cafe I can pay for myself!

I'm afraid not y/n the fees are too high. I bet a cafe cant give you $30,000.

What the fuck that's too much the cafe doesnt pay me that much. Ughh. What do I do?!!

And secondly miss y/n we heard your trying to seduce a Mr.jeon by mr. Lee!

That's a lie sir I didnt do that!!

Well miss y/n you were living with him werent you?! The whole school probably knows how much of a slut you were being I cant keep a student like you in my school it ruin my schools reputation-

That's it!! How dare you call me a slut huh!?! I dont give a fuck if your a principal you have no right to talk to me that way!! And yes sure remove me from this school I dont give a fuck, fuck i myself dont wanna study here!! I'll gladly leave!!

And dont ever dare to call me a slut ever again I wouldn't respond in a verbal manner everytime get it in your head!!

I screamed. I was so angry I was crying now. How can they just call me a slut while they know nothing!!

I just left the room.

Why me, just why me...

First my parents who gave birth to me...

Second the one I love...

And now probably the whole universe...

No one wants me...

Stop crying y/n dont be a crybaby, come on get yourself together! Dont let the situation put you down, I said to myself.

—end of pov—

Jungkook was wondering what happened in the principal's office. He wanted to talk to y/n about it but he found her crying in one of the classrooms.

Without thinking he just went in and hugged her.

Y/n what happened why are you crying?! Shh it's okay I'm here...

Y/n was schooked that jungkook was hugging her, this been so long since she felt his warmth. She was melting into the warm but reality hit her and she immediately pulled away.

Again..

Again what y/n?

Again! God damn again your doing it again giving me false hope that your here.. she slowly chuckled.

Jungkook felt sad at her words.

What happened y/n..

Something I wish would never, said y/n.

They are throwing me out of the school jungkook, Oh wait Mr. Jeon my bad sorry, y/n said with a smile.

Not just that, that's not the worst part, I'm being thrown because I'm a slut, I tried to get in your pants Mr. Jeon that's what I am now, she slowly chuckled at her own sarcasm which she was actually a delusion.

What the- that's not true y/n!! How dare they call my girlfriend a slut-

Nah nah you got it wrong mr. Jeon I am not your girlfriend! She screamed.

I'm gonna tell them we were dating and that's all not true, he said about to go to the office.

No dont I already said alot things to the principal they wont keep me even if you tell them the truth,  she sighed. Her eyes were blood shot red.

Jungkook was scared angry and worried too.

He wanted herself to calm down she may prentened shes ok but she is not.

He went and crashed his lips on hers. Both of them in tears now, she kissed him back the kiss was so assuring she was melting the passion and desire was taking over her but then she pushed him away.

What the fuck are you doing jungkook!?! First you leave me now you kiss me !? What the fuck is wrong with you!? Cant you see I'm fucking hurt you making my pain grow!!

I'm- im sorry y/n I really love you please, he said.

Sorry? You say sorry after ruining both of our lives!? I hate you jungkook!!

Only if you would have just told them we were dating this wouldn't have been happening,  she shouts.

They are both crying. He hugs her again she hugs him back she loves him she really does.

I hate you jungkook I hate you.. she keeps muttering.

Jungkook regretted the choices he made. He thought it was the best for her but it clearly wasnt.

Please give me a chance y/n please let me fix thing between us please, be mine again please,  he said.

She was abit taken back by his words. Her mind and heart both wanted her to give him a chance, afterall he is a good guy and she does love him, even though he made wrong decisions.

She just nodded. They kissed again a kiss full of happiness, trust, cries and love.

The pain may have not gone but its reduced for sure.

First I'm gonna tell them I'm dating you I cant let anyone call you a slut! No one dare call my girl that! He gritted his teeth.

He took you to the principal's office and told him you both are dating the principal was ofcourse shocked.

Well he cant do anything since y/n is no more a student there. Jungkook was angry and he told them never to day such words for y/n ever again.

By now the whole school knows what's happening.  Jungkooks job isnt gone.

He kissed her infront of everyone and screamed to everyone they are dating. This somehow made y/n very happy.

Be my girlfriend again y/n please,  he asked with a smile.

Yes, she spoke slowly her voice wasnt clear since she was crying.

Come back stay with me please?

She just nodded happily.

Jungkook never leave me again, I wont always comeback, she said.

I wont, I'll never, he said.

I love you

I love you too, she said.

What about your studies y/n?

I'll get an admission somewhere else any possible school kook dont worry, she said.

They got of the car and were about to enter the appartment when they heard a voice.

Y/n?

They both looked over to the voice.

Yes that's me, y/n said.

It was a handsome young man he looked very cute and also very familiar...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 119K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...
245K 7.2K 35
"You are to do what I say if you want that A+" his dark smiley eyes pierce into my soul. Of course, I wanted the A+ but I was not going to go for ext...
4.9K 232 10
Lee Y/n a beautiful sweet girl with strong personality. Suddenly her parents arranged a marriage with a prestigious University's professor. His name...