Soulmates of an original (Ros...

By MULTIfandom0fanfics

Andrea Mikaelson wanted to get away from all the drama that is her brother Niklaus. She decides to move to a... More

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】
【Chapter 29】
【Chapter 30】
【Chapter 31】
【Chapter 32】
【Chapter 33】
【Chapter 34】
【Chapter 35】
【Chapter 36】
𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖
【Chapter 37】
【Chapter 38】
【Chapter 39】
【Chapter 40】
【Chapter 41】
【Chapter 42】
【Chapter 43】
【Chapter 44】
【Chapter 45】
𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
【Chapter 46】
【Chapter 47】
【Chapter 48】
【Chapter 49】
【Chapter 50】
【Chapter 51】
𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
【Chapter 52】
【Chapter 53】
【Chapter 54】
【Chapter 55】
【Chapter 56】
【Chapter 57】
【Chapter 58】
【Chapter 59】
【Chapter 60】
【Chapter 61】
【Chapter 62】
【Chapter 63】
【Chapter 64】
【Chapter 65】
𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
【Chapter 66】
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚
【Chapter 67】

【Chapter 1】

31K 517 49
By MULTIfandom0fanfics

A/N This story will start at the beginning of the first twilight movie and in season 2 of tvd.

——————————————————

"Nik I'm not abandoning the family! I'm simply having a break. I hate all this bloody drama that seems to follow us around! And it doesn't help that you have my twin brother daggerd in a box" I explained to my oh so annoying brother on the phone.

"I finally found another doppelgänger and your leaving me!" He fumed.

I sighed in exasperation and tightened my hold on the wheel of the car. He is really annoying me. He can be such a whiny sod.

"I know but I promise you can call me at anytime whenever you need me. I will always answer, I thought you trusted me being your favourite sister and everything" I tried to convince him not to drive after me and drag me back by my ear.

"Of course I trust you little sister but I will just miss you is all" he said softly.

"I will miss you too brother but please I cannot take the constant drama I just want to be alone for awhile"

"Fine! But you must call me at least once a week to update me on your life"

"Promise! Love you big brother. I must go now I see the sign" I said my goodbye to him and hung up.

I drove all the way to my new house in forks, I'm so glad I have peace and quiet now.

Parking my car in the drive way I looked up at my new house. It was quite large.

A/n imagine this but more gloomy forks weather.

Once I asked the staff to take my things to the master bedroom I decided to take a look around.

Kitchen

Living room

My room

My bathroom

Guest room 1

Guest room 2

Bathroom

Garage

Entertainment room

After i had taken a look around my new house I decided I should probably unpack all my clothes because there is a lot and it may take me hours.

I unzipped my first suitcase and started to fold or hang all my clothes up; I then proceeded to do the same for the other suitcases.

Once I had finished I walked downstairs and made myself something to eat since I sent the staff home for the evening.

I decided to make pasta, beans and cheese since it was quick and easy.

I grabbed my bowl of pasta and walked into the living room and put on the tv.

I chose which series to watch which was supergirl because it's so unbelievably awesome.

Two episodes later I had finished my pasta, washed my dish and turned the tv off.

I looked at the time and chose to sleep since it was really late; 1am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 265 21
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
22.3K 317 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
12.8K 513 9
✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶ * ˚ ✦ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 ꒱ ࿐ྂ ╰┈➤ *[ (adj.) Darling, Sweetheart ]* ༉‧₊˚✧ "𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘐'𝘮 𝘶...
11.7K 526 33
A Twilight and TVD crossover Bella Mikaelson -or Swan as she goes by now- is not human. In fact she's an original vampire. Gone through loss and hear...