TIED UP || Broppy / Trolls St...

By OpefuLee

Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a... More

Before Start Reading ;)
~ PROLOGUE ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~ (FINAL CHAPTER)

~ Chapter 20 ~

1.8K 74 83
By OpefuLee

- Quick, the concert will start soon !! Hickory urged everyone to move on, before a fake rock troll pretended to grab him.

Because yes, that was their plan; They had recovered their medicine pistols for fight the zombies, and now that some of them were disguised as rock trolls, they were leading the false prisoners to the stage. There they would try to convince Barb to listen to them ... if she refused, it would be the big battle and they would leave saving everyone.

Poppy was obviously one of the fake prisoners. As everyone walked towards the stage, the Queen sadly held Branch's plush raccoon that she had kept with her, Bandit; would she ever see him again? She hated herself for the horrors she had told him ... She had stopped listening to him.

- I promise, Poppy whispered to herself, I'll come get you Branch, and I ... I would apologize for what I told you ... you are my best friend, more than that... and I hope you will find the strength to forgive me ...

- Are you talking to yourself? Trollex asked her, tie in the same handcuffs as her.

She gave the techno troll king a slight smile;

- If I were you, I'd rather go tell Maya how I feel instead of spying on me.

Trollex blushed furiously, then nodding and taking a deep breath, went to talk to Maya. Who knows if he would have another chance to tell her how fast his heart beats for her? He had to do it now.

- H-Hey Maya... he started slowly, getting her attention.

The pretty turquoise troll turned to him, disguising as a fake rock troll zombie:

- What is it ? She asked him in her voice, that voice he adored so much, giving him a reassuring little smile.

Trollex took a deep breath, well, grabbing her tiny hands in his, looked down and began his declaration:

- Listen I ... I know it might seem sudden, but I have to tell you something very important before we risk our lives in this maybe coming battle ...

Maya had understood, and before he had time to say those three words, put a finger on his lips. He looked at her, confused. Then, giving her the cutest of smiles, whispered:

- Tell me after harmony wins, okay ?

Trollex smiled back at her, his gaze betraying his sincere love for her:

- Okay, Papaya.

•♡•

In backstage, Branch looked for any trace of a smell that was familiar to him. His nose buried in dust and ashes, he followed the only little trail he had found: that of the egg that he and Poppy had saved.

- It's close, Branch guessed for himself.

He continued his way, not realizing that he had passed a 'Do Not Enter' sign. Soon he found himself in a room in the center of the volcano: a large stone chair stood there, overlooking a warm lava lake below. What attracted the attention of Branch however, was the small cage where the egg was locked.

But that was before something catched him and drag him away.

•♡•

It was here, it was time.

The lights dazzled the pink troll, while the sound of rock music made her eardrums drum. Most of the trolls in the concert hall were screaming their victory, believing that they were finally winning the battle.

Smidge - disguised as a fake zombie - forced her fake prisoner Poppy to advance. The Queen immediately noticed that Barb was not on stage, it was a band obviously calling BadHairDay who was playing for the moment.

' Okay, we can do this...'

- THE LAST REBELS!! The singer of the group screamed out, showing the group advincing on stage.

His response was a victory cry from the rock trolls in the audience. Maya discreetly grabbed Trollex's hand.

- In the last few months, began the singer, we have spent our days making them understand that rock was there to unify us, Today, WE BECOMING A ONLY ROCK NATION!!

That was their signal.

- WAIIIT! Poppy screamed, FIRST, YOU GONNA LISTEN TO US!!

Suddenly, all the fake prisoners reavealed their untied hands. Surprised murmurs passed through the crowd. Guards tried to come on stage, but their plan had all planned; some rebels made sure they backed up.

Eventually, the agitation stopped. When Poppy was certain that everyone was listening to her, His first instinct was to look for Barb; she was not there. She would start by convincing her people.

- TROLLS! She started, Look, all I'm asking you to do is listen to us... The last few months have been hard, horrible for some, I don't think any of us will deny it. All this cause we have just decided not to liaten to each other ... That has to change today, we've heard the opinion of your Rock Trolls tribe, and what you're not asking today is to listen to ours.

There was a moment of silence, and then the rock trolls nodded, accepting their offer. Trollex slowly advanced, standing proud and right in front of the crowd. Despite his dull colors and scars, the leader's glow shone in his green eyes.

- I speak in the name of The Techno Trolls, We believe from of our hearts that this war must end... The strings should be shared, not stolen. I believe that living together is possible, but that we must all make our efforts to live as true... Harmony.

The next one was Prince D:

- I would speak in the names my parents, my brother and my little sister, as well as all the Funks and HipHop trolls. We too are tired of this war... The past is being repeated, and we believe that we need to change that... Rewriting history will not be easy, but with everyone's different ideas, we will be able to write a new history of love.

... Soon followed by Trollzart:

- I am now speaking in the name of all our ochestres: we have seen enough of new scores torn before they even were listen to... Trolls are supposed to be the happiest, most kindest creatures of all time... This war is salting our title, and it's time to fix up for our mistakes. I propose that we play our melodies all together for once, Trolls.

Then Delta:

- I speak in the name of the people of LonesomeFlats... We think that this war should never have taken place. Our music is a difference, yes, but with a little effort, we believe the harmony of our cultures is possible... And that's what we should have done from the beginning, listen to each other, not divide.

And finally, Poppy did her part.

- I'm speaking in the names of the Pop Trolls... I know, and I am aware of our past mistakes... But we want to fix it. We are ready to listen to every one of your songs.

But... She felt like it wasn't complete.

So, taking a deep breathe, she added this;

- ...I in the last week meet a troll who was different from us... Of all of us. This troll was trying to tell me something even if he couldn't speak like us, cause he was diffferent... but I wasn't listening to him... Cause this troll does speak in his own way, but just to those who listen.... But when I finally understood it, he was gone.. He make me understood that harmony is something that can't be done alone... That is why we want all tribes to stop being deaf... And that I propose peace, and by this peace, to live side by side, accepting our differences, and respecting them. Rock Trolls, we want you be part of our harmony.

That was the end of the speeches. Several trolls began to whisper among themselves... The first to raise her hand was a lilac troll who announced:

- I like that dude, Val Thundershock says... ROCK ON!!

It was soon followed by several Trolls who approved of the idea. Poppy couldn't believe it... Finally, the war ended. Everyone accepted harmony.

But of course it was too good to finish like that...

Suddenly, a large flash fell on stage next to Poppy who narrowly avoided him. A laugh, mixing with rage, sounded as Barb appeared on stage, holding the guitar with the six strings.

- HARMONY?? You all think it will be magical, but no! History will repeat itself over and over again! Nothing can get us out of this infernal wheel, Pop-squeak!

In her furr, she played her instrument again. A flash of rage fell this time directly into a warm wall of the volcano, making it collapse in a big crash.

- TAKE THE GUITAR! Hickory screamed in panic, cause Barb was destroying the volcano.

Without even understanding what happened next, the trolls began to try to stop Barb. Eventually, Poppy grabbed the guitar.

- GIVE IT BACK TO ME! Barb said, RIFF!!

Then what Poppy saw then froze her on the spot; the faithful right hand of the queen approached, holding poor Branch whimpering with fear with the handle of a guitar against his neck. When he saw Poppy, he let out a cry of fear and happiness of seeing her:

- Poppy! But he was quickly cut by the guitar pressing more against his thraot.

- Let him go! Or I will... I will...

But the only effective weapon she had was the strings... A smile appeared on the face of the queen of rock, and even some tears:

- See? You're just like me, we're all the same... One day or another, those strings will tie us to each other and trap us in our own game another time!!

But Poppy had no time to replicate, because under the horrified gaze of the trolls, a large explosion made them jump, and the volcano, repeatedly struck by the power of the strings, woke up and entered in eruption.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
11.3K 206 35
In this fanfiction Branch and Poppy are Hard Rock trolls living under Queen Barb's rule. The other Rock trolls see them rock out,have fun and work bu...
108K 1.3K 47
Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six different k...
109K 1.9K 22
"𝙋𝙝𝙚𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚." "𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓ [𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳...