OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞

4K 141 44
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So.... let's start!!!

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) is here also😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

And for my hungry peeps.... 😈
What are we waiting for---!!!😏

***---***---***---***---***---***

After a month,

Mew was much recovered from his wounds. But he always act like he wants more time to recover, so that he can stay more with Gulf.

This one month was a complete bliss for him. For Gulf, it was just a responsibility, but deep inside..... He started liking this.... He started liking Mew.

They both have become a bit close. They both use to talk a lot about their families, college, other topics.
Mew was loving this at no end.

One day, Gulf went out to get some medicines for Mew , while Mew was taking a nap. After few hours, Gulf reached home, Gulf's mom was getting ready go to somewhere.

He asked her so she told that she urgently needs to go to aunt Marie's house, due to some emergency and she will be back tomorrow.

When Mew came to know about this, he smirked. Finally, he got some alone time with his baby!
After she left, they both ate dinner and sat in the couch to watch football match.

Mew was horny, he wants his baby. Other hand Gulf was literally focusing on the game. Suddenly Gulf felt that Mew was hugging him from waist and giving small kisses to his shoulder.

" Mew..... I want to watch this game naaa~! " Gulf whinnied like a kid.

" But I want to watch you! You can watch this later....I will join you for that..but now..." In a dark husky seductive voice, Mew said and started kissing the earlobe. While kissing on shoulder and then... Neck.

" Baby..... Please...... Can we today??? I want it so bad!!!! " Gulf was getting weak. He didn't said anything. Gulf always used to deny him for this but today, he nodded.

Gulf wants that too because he was getting attached to Mew day by day.
Mew immediately grab his wrist and pulled him to the bedroom. And locked the door.

Mew pinned both the hands of Gulf to the wall and started kissing passionately. Gulf was kissing him back.

" Baby, I want to devour you, on every place of your body, at every inch.... I want to mark you! I want to MAKE YOU MINE. " Said Mew passionately.

" Mhmmmmm~!! " Gulf was moaning. He was totally lost in the words.

" Talk to me baby please.... Tell me what you want??? Tell me you want me. Say it and I will give it to you baby. " Mew and his deep dark voice. Gulf is becoming crazy.

Their lips were moving a sync. They were in their own world, with no one around them, forgetting the past. Just Mew and Gulf!!!

" I...... I want you Mew...... I want you to mark me..... Mew.... MAKE ME YOURS TONIGHT....Mmhhmm.
" Gulf didn't realised what he just said that make Mew smirked evilly.

(A/N:- ohhh myyyy🙈🙈)

Mew pushed Gulf to the bed and hovered him and started kissing his lips, jawline, neck, everywhere.
Mew doesn't want to leave a single inch.

Gulf was literally enjoying this. Mew started removing his t-shirt and unbutton Gulf shirt too. They were half naked.

This moment was so heated!!!!
Those juicy and lovely lips making Mew crazy!!!

Mew's hand went lower and lower again, but he stopped and look at Gulf for permission.

Gulf smiled just nodded at him.

Mew smirked and and remove gulf's jeans and his also. Both were panting hard. Mew started stroking Gulf's hardened member sensually. Gulf was in a total mess.

A moaning mess.

Mew was liking every move of Gulf...

They way Gulf was moaning his name....

The way his expression shown while Mew is touching him.

The way his hands works on his body while kissing.

Mew was becoming a beast at every second. They kissed hungrily. Lust was taking over them.

Mew started licking and sucking evey inch of his body, still not satisfied no matter how much he lick or bite.... He always wants more.

Both doesn't want to rush things. They want to make their FIRST TIME memorable, enjoying each second passing.

After some make our session, both were naked. Gulf's head was thrown on pillow and Mew was sucking his member.

Gulf was totally blank. His mind stop working. He was lost in this heat.

" Mew.... Aaahhh.... You are so good.... Mmmm... At this..mm... " Gulf was moaning sensually.

" Why does it feels so good???? Aaahhh.... Shit.... Mmhhhhmm I'm....co...mi....coming!!!!! " Gulf was shouting when Mew take the whole length into mouth and swallowed everything happily......

Gulf can feel his throat but Mew didn't care at all. Now it was Gulf's turn. He did the same to Mew and Mew was enjoying every second of it.

" Aahh.... Baby... Yesss...... So Good.....Do like this...Mmmmm.. "
Mew was moaning.

After few seconds, Mew released his loads into Gulf's mouth and and Gulf swallowed too. They both take a moment to catch breathe. But Mew started kissing him again.

While kissing, Mew prepared Gulf's sensitive hole. He was so gentle because he don't want to hurt his baby and he should not be in pain.

Gulf moaned loudly. He whimpered in pleasure. Mew started kissing him to distract from pain.

When Mew realised that Gulf is ready, he hovered him and their lips collide again. Mew placed himself between gulf's legs.

" You ready baby..... Don't think I am forcing you. If you are not ready..... " Gulf interrupted.

" Mew... Just do it..... Please...... I m ready.... Just... Mmm do it... " Said gilf in blind of lust. Mew smirked. He wants to listen this only. Mew slowly and gently started putting his member in.

Gulf was groaning in pain. To distract him , Mew kissed his lips and asked him to take deep breathes.

Mew gave some time to him to adjust. When he is assured, he started moving..... Slowly.

They are having heaven when Mew was thrusting him. He can't take it anymore. Mew increases his speed a bit and started thrusting hard and fast.

" Mmm.... Aaahh... M... Mew.... Slow please... Slow do..... Down.... Ah! "

" Baby... Please don't sto..... Stop me today.... I can't... Mmmm... Take this anymore.... You are so good and tight inside baby! "

The whole room get filled with their moans, groans.... Skin slapping...
Both were sweating like serious hell but.... Who cares????? Mew was so deep and hitting the right spot every time very hard. Gulf has became a total moaning mess. Suddenly....

" Gulf..... Baby.....i love you....i love you so so much....Say it..... Please.... Mmmm.... Say it! " Mew said between their heated moment.

" Say... Aaah... What??? " Gulf was confused.

" Say that you love me! Say it... Mmm... Ah... I want to... Hear it! "
Gulf was shocked. He never expected that Mew will ask him for this, especially while they were doing....

" Aaah... Mew.... Mmm.. Harder... Please.. Mhmmmm!!! " Gulf tried to ignore mew's demand. Gulf was about to cum when Mew decreased his speed and thrusting slowly. Slow torture . He gripped his wrist tightly.

" Say it. You have to... Otherwise, I... M stopping this here only. "
Mew ordered. Gulf can't take this. Mew was like trying his patience.

" What the..... Hell Mew.... I was about to.... "

" Say it... Say that you love me and I will make you cum... " Gulf gritted his teeth. He don't want to say those words to him now. But he can't take it anymore......

" I.... I.... Lo..... Love.... You.... I love you Mew.... I love you so much... Please daddy mhhhhmm...make me cum!!!! "
Mew was stunned. He was soooooo shocked plus happy that Gulf said those magical words to him also...... He called him daddy???!!!!

(A/N :- well..... That was unexpected for me too! 🙈😁)

" Did you just called me daddy?? Where did you heard this word?? " Mew curiously asked.

" It... Slipped out...... I heard somewhere... Mmm... Don't remember. " Gulf lied. He always want to call Mew as daddy because of his physique and personality in a lust way. Mew smiled in happiness and move his head to Gulf and kissed him happily!

" Please call me that. It really turning me on! I loved it!!!!!!! "
After listening those words, he started thrusting faster and harder.

After few thrusts, moaning each other names, they both came in unison. Both panting heavily,
catching their breathes.

Mew can see Gulf passed out because of their activity. He was looking at Gulf. Whole body having red marks, bruises, hickeys , complete mess, which he is admiring.

For mew, it was an art!! Which he has done now. He was hard again. Mew hovered and started thrusting again slowly. Gulf groaned.

" Daddy..... Ah.... Listen... I can't.... I.... Im..... Tired naaaa.... Mmhhhmmm. " Gulf literally begged him to stop.

" Baby... I..... M still... Not satisfied... Please one more... Arghhhh!!!! " After 2-3 passionate rounds, Mew fell on Gulf's body. Gulf has already passed out. Mew planned everything.

He decided to seduce Gulf, make him weak in front of him so that he can have sex and he can ask him to say those words and Gulf will not deny.

Mew got up, cleaned himself and then Gulf too and then lay besides him pulling him in a close embrace and caressing gulf's hair.

Finally.........

Finally.......

You are mine Gulf.......

Tonight..... I finally made you mine

Your body is mine... Everything is mine now!!!!

My every plan succeed

We made love.......

Those beautiful words you said to me...

I will make you surrender every time in front of me!!!

I told you... One day...

You

Will

Be

Mine!!!!!

While saying this to himself, he went to sleep with a smile on his face with close embrace with his angel.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
232K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
216K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...