Warhammer Titan X AoT

By Lowfli

The Warhammer Titan,a titan which had not been in combat for 100 years was now under the control of Y/N Tybur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28[Rewritten]
Chapter 29

Chapter 23

1.7K 54 6
By Lowfli

"Ghost"

His knees flet weak,his hands were trembling and his arms were being pulled by something.
Y/N slowly opened his eyes,he felt tired and cold.
He quickly scanned around his surrondings.
He was chained up to something.
His hands had been tied by a large white bandage and he had a metal band in his mouth preventing him to talk and transform into a titan.
He was cold,he realized he wasn't wearing anything on top.
His thoughts were distrupted by Historia who was walking towards him in a white robe,he was stationed on top of a pedestal...which semeed to have been made from Titan Hardening.
'Historia's fine'-Y/N thought to himself as Historia spoke up-"Y/N"-She muttered out his name-"My father isn't the man who we thought he was"-She continued-"He's been an ally of the walls"
Suddenly a hand was placed on Historia's shoulder as someone appeared.
"He won't understand"-The Man spoke-"Unless we show him"-Someone else spoke.
Out of the shadows appeared another person,this time a woman,with black hair...this was the woman who Historia had spoken of.
"Frieda"-The Man spoke-"Why are you here"
"Well father"-Frieda responded-"I wanna see Historia become The Warhammer Titan"
SHIT
They were gonna have Historia eat him...what the fuck,Y/N's eyes widened as Frieda,Historia and Their Father started climbing the staircase towards him.
Y/N grunted as he tried pushing the metal in his mouth away from his mouth.
"Why do you keep resisting"-Frieda asked as now all three of them stood behind his back...
"Let's show him"-Their Father said as all three of them put their hands on his back.

His mind split for a moment as something flooded it...

Y/N's eyes sunk as he sighed-"You see,what has happened,why you deserve to die"-Frieda inquired as Historia held her head-"That...that kid"
"Why did you"-Historia asked as she punched Y/N's back.
Y/N moved his tounge to the back of his teeth pulling a pin from in between two of them.
He guided the pin deep into his tounge prompting a quick show of lights to the three royal blooded people.

Where Y/N had been a moment ago now was just a mess of white spires,Frieda's eyes widened...
The entire cave in fact was covered with these white spires of hardend titan flesh...Frieda recognized this...in fact...
"Historia"-Y/N's voice said from somewhere in the cave destroying Frieda's trail of thoughts-"How fucking dare you"
Historia was shook to her core...how...how had he escaped.

"Were you really about to fucking eat me"-Y/N asked with a manic chuckle.
Historia held her head with both her hands-"Why"-Frieda cut in-"You saw the past,so why"-She asked with anger in her voice.
"Oh"-Y/N responded-"You're terribly wrong there"

"I saw the future"

Frieda's eyes widened-"No..."
"And let me tell you something"-Y/N said as he emerged from the shadows of one of his white spires,one hand still holding onto the spire-"I always win"-He had a devilish smile.
"No"-Frieda dissagreed-"You die right here"
"RIGHT NOW"
Frieda jumped off from the platform where Y/N was being held in a minute prior and bit into her hand causing her to quickly transform into a titan as Historia's dad held on to her with tears flowing down his eyes,he was afraid of what would happen.
"OH BUT COME ON ROD"-Y/N shouted at him as he approached Frieda's titan in his human form-"Don't cry in front of your daughter"
He chuckled maniacally as Frieda rushed towards him.
He smiled at her-"Come on then queen"

"Dance for me"

The Warhammer Titan appeared before The Founder and with it appeared the familiar white spires impailing Frieda deep into the sky.
Her titan lay there,atop the spire before the spire quickly dissapeared making Frieda's titan drop to the ground and smash against the floor.
The Warhammer dropped to the ground and lay alongside Frieda's titan.
Out of the titan's nape had dropped Y/N supporting the same smile.
"Frieda"-Y/N muttered out her name-"Come on do it"
Behind him the black haired woman charged at him seemingly having left her titan too.
Y/N turned to face her as Frieda placed her fingers on Y/N's face.

Suddenly they both found themselves chained up,their knees digging deep into the sand beneath them.
"So this is..."-Y/N started saying-"The paths"-Frieda finished his sentence-"It took you about a year to wake up"-She told him-"But outside its probably been just under a second"
"This is what makes us gods"-Y/N continued staring around-"No"-Frieda refused his claim-"It's what makes us devils"
Y/N's eye caught a small blonde girl,her clothes completely torn apart and she looked tired.
"Ymir"-He called out to her.
"She only responds to Royal Blooded people"-Frieda said to him.
"I am aware of that"-Y/N smiled at her-"Now kill me or whatever you were going to do"
"Why are you so confident"-Frieda asked disregarding his question-"Is the future really that bright"
He shook his head at her-"Everyone dies"
"Then why"-Frieda questioned-"Why do you seem to be so happy"
"Because only the good ones make it out"-Y/N responded to her as he turned to face Ymir.
Frieda's jaw dropped,she hadn't taken him for a Brainwashed Eldian,she had thought he had his own ideals and morals and worked independently of what Marley had taught The Eldians.
"I didn't take you for such a weakling"-Frieda chuckled at him but his smile remained plastered onto his face.
"Ymir"-Frieda called out to her prompting an immediate response by Ymir who's body jumped up slightly,almost to signal that she was ready for whatever The Fritz where to task her with.
"Erase everyone's memories"-Frieda ordered her as Y/N laughed loudly.
"Bastard"-He called her getting her attention as Ymir started walking towards a shining light which danced up to the sky,Y/N had gathered that that was what the paths were.
"Ymir"-Y/N called out to her but this time she didn't twist up like she did when Frieda called her.
"Don't you dare"

Y/N was suddenly free of his restraints and his arms were around Ymir's chest.
"You aren't a slave to these people"
"You are a god,use that power as you wish,you are a human and you should use that power as you wish"-Y/N told her as tears started streaming down her face-"No person should be tortured with this fate,this slavery,this confinment"

"YOU ARE FREE"

Frieda's eyes started tearing up as Ymir stood in place-"Ymir do as I told you"
"And kill The Warhammer"-She said with a shaky voice.
"Please Ymir"-Y/N pleaded with her-"You can feel what freedom is like"
"Trust me"-Ymir turned to face Y/N and she was clenching her teeth-"You can fight it"
"Ymir don't listen to him,he's been  brainwashed by the Marleyans"-Frieda tried to gain favour.
But...it was too late for the royal.
Ymir pecked Y/N's lips with her own and...

Y/N and Frieda had returned to the real world,with Rod screaming in victory,but the world seemed to have slowed down for both Y/N and Frieda.
The purple glow on her eyes had dissapeared and she merely clawed at Y/N's face with her hands,not kill him like she had threatend him a few minutes before.
"How"-Frieda shouted at him as she clawed at his face again-"How did you"
"I always win"-Y/N got up on his feet as Frieda surrendered herself to him-"You...do"
Frieda grabbed onto Y/N's hand with her own-"Do it"

The Warhammer Titan exploded from where Y/N was as Frieda had dug her nails onto his palm causing a spill of blood.
"I'll finally be at peace"-Frieda told Y/N as the latter grabbed her and put her close to his mouth.

Historia and Rod cried as they saw what had happened-"Frieda's...gone"

Frieda bit into her hand as Grisha Jeager transformed into The Attack Titan after he had stabbed his hand causing blood to drop to the ground.
Frieda was face to face with Grisha and they exchanged hits,his were more powerful though,he obviously had had more training than Frieda did his punch made her drop to the ground.
"SHIT"-Frieda screamed at herself as she made an effort to get up,but it was to no avail as her titan only stumbled back down onto the ground-"No,I won't die like this"-She told herself as she saw Grisha's titan open his jaw with the idea of chewing down on her nape and consuming her.
But...
That...white spire,it shot out of the wall shattering Grisha's head,creating an opening for Frieda and her family to escape.
She remebered that day every night before bed,every time she ate with her family,every time she smiled at Florian,
every moment she spent with her precious family,it was that white spire,that saved her...
She dreamt about him...Y/N,he dreamt about his training,about his narcassism,about his depression,about his future,about his face,about the drugs,about the gun,about him.

She knew who he was,she was aware of what he was here to do,yet,she almost felt comfortable that this was finally happening,she felt like all of her damned responsibilities would dissapear once he arrived,once he smiled at her,once he gave her the finishing blow,once he did it,he took her power and her life,but she was okay with that,in fact,it caused her to smile everytime she thought about it.

Y/N sat there,with tears streaming down his face-"Come on Historia you can take it back"
"Like hell I will"
And then the sound of glass shattering as Y/N gained consciousness once more.
He saw Rod jump after The Shattered Glass which contained The Titan Serum.
"Y/N are you okay"-Levi asked him as he  shook him a little bit-"We're gonna need you to save us"-He said as Rod's titan's skeleton started appearing,it snaked around the cave's walls causing immense amounts of heat in the room.
He just cried and whimpered burying his face onto Levi's chest-"I can't"
Levi put his hand on Y/N's head realizing that he was on a tough spot mentally,he wanted to do the least for him and let him die in peace with his mind,not deppressed that he couldn't save them once more-"It's okay"
"I'm sorry"-Y/N continued-"I just"
The sound of glass crashing was heard as Eren jumped from The Platform.
Then a teeth clenching sound was heard as Eren hardened his Titan Skin saving them all.

Frieda sat there playing with the sand in front of her,she put it on her knees and waited for him to wake up.
His body was still there staring at the sky,but he wasn't waking up,Ymir had dissapeared the moment they returned to the human world,out of the thin fabric of the universe a man appeared...
"Uri"-Frieda called out his name as he sat down next to her-"I'm sorry"
"I lost"
"We all lose"-Another man talked to her as he placed his hand on her shoulder.
Grisha Jeager sat down next to her and smiled at her-"It's fine Frieda"
Another voice spoke from the back.
King Karl appeared with his crooked nose and flowing gray hair-"It's about time my vow was rennounced"

"IT'S TIME FOR WAR"
Y/N shot up from his laying position.

"Welcome home shifters"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 200 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
8.9K 342 32
This Fanfic Contains Spoilers From the Manga. Enter at your own Risk! --- Continuing from the beginning of Season 4. Luna has lived her life on Marl...
51.8K 3.8K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
237K 4.9K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...