OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURSπŸ”ž
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENTπŸ”ž
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN

2.5K 139 56
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

(A/N:- be ready with some tissues🤧)

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf was literally having second thoughts after knowing the truth behind that stalker.

But Gulf knows that he can say no to Mew because it can be harmful for his mom or closed ones.

So at the end, he decided that he will try to accept mew's love. Though, he doesn't love him........ Yet.
His mom's safety is more important for him.Last night experience was like a nightmare to him.

He decided that he will go to mew's house to tell him about this, so that mew's madness can be decreased.
But then he realised that if he will go there, it will be a situation like going to the lion's den.

So Gulf decided to call Mew here, since gulf's mom was not at house and she will come late.

Gulf already have mew's number since Mew daily call him but Gulf never received it.

Gulf dialed Mew's number.......

Mew:- Baby???? Ooommmggg...... You... You called me.... For the first time, you called me. I m so so happy right now. You made my day baby. I love y.....

Gulf:- Mew, we need to talk about something. Can you come to my house, if it's possible!

Mew:- Of course my love. I will be there soon. Wait for me naa~

Gulf:- Come fast. I am waiting.

He hangs up the call.

Mew was extremely happy right now. For him, we won everything. His baby called him for the first time and ask him to come.

Mew immediately got ready, took the car keys and walked out of his house. While driving........ Numerous thoughts are coming in Mew's mind. He was talking to himself in the car.

My baby called me.

My baby ask me to come to his house.

My baby is the best.

I'm so crazy about you.

Gulf, I am coming to get you.

Soon, you will be mine.

I just hope you will say yes to me today.

I can do anything for you.

If you want, I will beg you for forgiveness.

I m not asking for many things, just you.

Coz I m nobody, but yours!!!

I will go on my knees... But plus be mine!!

Suddenly.......

Bbbbbbuuuuuummmmppp!!!!

( ambulance siren)..............

Gulf was waiting for Mew. He wants to talk. Either he will try to explain him or at last, he will surrender.
Then suddenly, his phone rang... It was showing Mew's number....

??? :- Hello! Am I speaking to Mr. Gulf??

Gulf :- Yes, it's me. Who are you?

??? :- Mr. Gulf, I am an officer of police department. Actually, your friend met with an accident. We found his phone from his car and your number was last received.
Can you please inform your friend's parents to come to city hospital. We are admitting him there. Thank you sir.

Gulf:- ..........

??? :- hello??? Sir???? You there??? Please inform them.

The call hangs up.

Gulf was stunned and speechless.
He started crying so hard. And shouting like hell.

" THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEWWWWWWWWW!!!! "

Gulf don't have Mew's parents number. So he arranged lhong number from a classmate. And called him immediately.

At that time, lhong and turbo was having a beautiful face time moment.

Turbo was giving him flying kisses on cam and lhong was blushing and saying I LOVE YOU like a baby.
Then suddenly lhong saw an unknown number incoming call.

" Babe, can I speak with you later? Somebody is calling me. Please. I swear I will call you later! " Lhong said to turbo.

" Sure babe. I will wait for you. Come soon na~! " Turbo waved at camera and gave a flying kiss, lhong did the same and he end the face time and accepted the incoming call....

Lhong:- Hello! Who is this??

Gulf:- lhong...... It..... It's me Gulf.

Lhong:- Hey Gulf. What happened? I never expected that you will call me.

Gulf :- I need your help.

Lhong:- Tell me.

Gulf :- Mew....... Mew......

Lhong:- Mew.... What happened to him??

Gulf:- he *sobs* met with an accident. (Starting crying loudly on call)

Lhong:- Whaaaaaaaat?????? No no tell me you are lying!!

Gulf:- no I m not. A police officer called me and informed me about this. I don't have Mew's mom and dad number. Can you please inform them to come to city hospital??

Lhong:- Yes yes I will! Calm down Gulf. Everything will be ok. I will reach there. And I will inform his parents.

Gulf:- T.... Thank you.

He hangs up and took his bike keys and went to the hospital as fast as he can.

Here, lhong was so shocked. His best friend met with an accident. He immediately dialed Mew's mom and told her everything. After that, he went to hospital.

Mew's mom started crying and shouting. His dad was shocked and trying to console his wife. They immediately went to hospital.

At city hospital,

Some officers has admitted Mew to the hospital and waited there till anyone come from mew's side so that, they can leave, till then they waited.

Mew was in the operation theatre. He was fighting for life and death.
Gulf came first to the hospital.

" Are you Gulf?? " One officer asked.

" Yes sir I am Gulf. Thank you so much for admitting him here. " Gulf was a crying mess.

" It's okay sir. It's our duty. Don't worry and pray to God. Everything will be okay. " Said the officer.

" Th......thank you oo...officer. " Said gild while crying badly.

" We will take a leave. Hope his parents will be on the way to come here. " Gulf nodded to them and the officers left.

Gulf was crying. He was blaming himself for this. He was cursing himself.....

This is all happened, because of me.

I am the one who is responsible for this.

If I didn't told him to come to my house, this never happened.

God, don't do this with me.

Please save him. I beg you please save him.

I don't want him to die. I......I need him.

Please don't snatch him from me!!!!

Mew, don't leave me please.

I like you mew... I do

Mew come back to me.

I will accept everything.

I will accept you... Our love.

I will do as you say.

Just come back!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, a doctor came outside from the OT. Gulf ran to the doctor

" Doctor is he okay??? He is safe right??? Please doctor say something!!!!!!!!! " Asked Gulf worriedly.

" Are you a family member of that patient?? " Doctor asked him.

" He....he is my.....friend. I'm Gulf.
Please doctor tell me. Mew is fine right??? Say something???? " Gulf shouted at the doctor.

Oh, so this is Gulf. Doctor mumbled.

" Mr. Gulf, he is in critical stage. We are trying our best. Excuse me. " doctor went to the OT again.

Gulf fell on his knees. He felt like everything is over. Suddenly Mew's mom, dad, lhong came. They saw gulf was on his knees in the floor , crying.

" Dear, I m Mew's mom. You are Gulf right. What doctor said?? My son is fine right??? Tell me dear, my son is fine right??? " She was crying as well. Mew's dad and lhong went to them to console them.

" Mam, doc...... doctor said....th....that .....me....mew is in... critical stage!!! " Gulf was trembling.

" Noo....nooooooo....Mew..my son!!!!! Gulf, nothing will gonna happen to him. Right? " Mew's mom was shivering and crying.

" I.... don't know mam. I....I am sorry....this is all happening beca..... because of me. I called him to come to my house. And on the way....this happened. All my fault...... please... please forgive me!!!! " Gulf was asking for forgiveness.Mew's dad came to Gulf and said...

" Dear, don't be sorry. Don't blame yourself for this. It was an accident. Let's just hope. I *sobs* I can't see my son like this. " Mew's dad was hugging and consoling his wife and on other hand lhong was trying to calm Gulf.

After two hours, doctor came out of the OT. They all went to doctor.

" Doctor, is my son is alright? Please tell me?? " His dad was asking to doctor

" Yes, patient is safe. He is out of danger. After an hour you can meet him but he is still unconscious. We still will keep him few days under observation. We have to wait for the reports. "
All four of them bursted into tears.
They were keep thanking the doctor.

" Thank you doctor for saving my son. " Mew's mom said.

" Thank you for saving him doc. " Lhong said.Gulf still don't know what to say. He was in shock. He just looked at doctor and said thank you.

" Don't thank me. It's my duty to save people's life. That's why we are doctors. I have to do some checkup so please excuse me. " He went inside the OT.

They were thanking God to save Mew's life. They were waiting outside to meet mew. Gulf want to apologize mew for everything. He was still blaming himself for everything.

He was traumatized.

In the operation theatre,

Doctor:- I did exactly as you told me. I did what you said. And guess what...... THEY BELIEVED ME!!!!!

Mew:- hmm...I really have to say, you are an amazing actor. Now, everything will go according to me.

Do according to my plan. And you will get your money.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
232K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
13.8K 716 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...