OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

بواسطة Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... المزيد

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

5. GULF'S SECRET

3.1K 170 46
بواسطة Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍♥️

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

???:- As you said, I got all the information regarding that guy Gulf Kanawut. I have mailed you. Check it out.

Mew:- Well done. Good job. I will call you later, if I want anything. Thanks!! *he smirked*

" Hmmm! Interesting. " Mew while sipping coffee and reading the email. He got what he want.... Gulf's past and all information, his signature too.

After a month,

As days passed, all the boys and girls were having fun and also hectic of assignments, projects, studies. They really living their college life. Gulf has became very popular because of his professional sketching skills.

Many students approached him to draw their portraits. And gulf never denied because he loves to make portraits because that can make someone smile.

Now the biggest secret which no one knows not even Gulf's mom except mild is that Gulf was daily drawing portraits of Mew. He can't stop himself from drawing some beautiful potraits of him. He is very a passionate artist and whenever he finds something interesting, he can't stop himself.

But he doesn't want anyone to know about this secret...I repeat... No one.

(A/N:- Consider these as gulf's secret portraits. Though these all are wanjaai fanart!)

He is an artist and for him, Mew has became an art but still he was very confused about his feelings.

" Am...I...falling....for...him..??? " Gulf thought to himself at night but then he shook his head .

As days were going well in college still , nothing changed between Mew and Gulf. Their starring game was still the same.

Mew started to come early to college, just to see gulf. Gulf was noticing it, but he was trying to ignore it.

At class , at cafeteria , at premises, at ground, at parking lot in short everywhere Mew was following him.

Mew really don't want to leave and he wants to be with him at any cost but he just can't.... because.... Gulf was very hard to get.

Whenever Mew tries to come close to gulf either he will ran or he will give an excuse to leave as soon as possible.

Mew can't tolerate this. He hate ignorance. He wants gulf, he wants his heart , his body , his soul , his lips , everything. He was getting irritated.

Gulf was not understanding why Mew was acting so strange like this. He is having goosebumps on his skin. It's not like he was liking it, besides he was getting a bit scared because Mew is behaving so weird but more scared because of that crazy stalker following him daily. Gulf still doesn't know about the stalker and mild still was doubting a bit on Mew.

At classroom

One day Gulf was sitting in his class alone because he came very early and mild was going to be late. So gulf decided to complete his assignments in class.

Gulf was doing his assignments when suddenly he felt that someone has patted softly at his shoulder.

" Good morning sunshine! Busy?? " Mew said while sitting besides gulf ,a bit close. Gulf's heart was beating so fast, his ears turned red.
Gulping hard and clenching his fist, without looking at him said....

" G...good morning Mew. Yes I just want to complete before thi..... " His sentence hung because Mew tried to come more close, pulling him gently that Gulf can felt Mew's breathe on his neck. His eyes widened.

Mew was smelling seductively Gulf's beautiful aroma. For Mew , it became like a drug, he wants more. Mew brushed his lips on Gulf's shoulder and then slowly to the neck, other hand was caressing his thigh.

Gulf was feeling so helpless but he can't help it and accidentally he left a soft moan. Mew heard it and he smirked. He started to kiss his neck more and more sucking a little but not leaving marks.

Gulf didn't realised that, he was lost in Mew's charm and he was enjoying it a little bit. He blushed.

" M...mew...s...sto...stop.. please..!! " Gulf started panicking while placing his hand on Mew's chest and trying to push him but gently.

" Mmmm....Don't stop me baby I know you are liking it. " smiled Mew while kissing on his neck softly and Mew slowly cupped Gulf's face with his hand to close the distance between them and to kiss him on lips.

They were just about to kiss.....almost...... but suddenly they both heard some noises coming from outside, some students were talking and about to enter the class.

Gulf got embarrassed and he pushed mew and ran out of the class in embarrassment . While mew understands why he did this. He chuckled.

Almost!!!!! I was about to taste your lips baby. Argh! But soon I will. Because I always get what I want . said mew to himself.

" Hey, sorry I m late. Wassup? " Said lhong, he got late today while entering in the class and sitting besides mew.

" Nothing, just being with gulf again but he ran away because our classmates were about to enter the class. " Mew sighed and explained to lhong.

Mew has shared with lhong about gulf and his attraction towards him. Lhong was happy that mew finally found someone but he knows that this is not love, maybe just mew is just curious.

" Don't worry Mew, soon he will understand. Give him some time. Maybe this is too fast for him. " Said lhong in a calm tone.

" Noooooooo!!!! I can't wait anymore lhong. I already told you that I. WANT. HIM. " Shouted Mew at lhong and other students were shocked and they were looking at them.

" Okay dude!!! calm down!!!! everybody is looking at us!!! " Said lhong trying to calm Mew. Mew nodded and apologized.

At that time Gulf entered again at class but this time with mild. Mild was late as well. Suddenly Mew and Gulf's eyes met. Mew gave a smile and wink to him and Gulf gave a glare to him.

" Good morning class!! Come on get settle down fast . I m about to start the lecture. " Said professor and students quickly took their seat.and lecture begins.

The whole day, Gulf was feeling lost. He don't know what to do. He was still thinking about that heated moment. Mild was in confusion. But he knows that something happened with Gulf, but he don't know.

Gulf can't share this with anyone, not even mild because he was feeling a bit shy to share this.

" Gulf is anything wrong?? Did something happened? Tell me! " mild asked with worry.

" Nothing mild. I'm absolutely fine. I guess I'm not feeling well. " Said Gulf with head hung. Mild looked at him, not convinced. He just nodded.

After college, daily Mew follow Gulf till he reach to his house. Mew make sure that his baby should reach safely but sometimes mew can't because gulf asked mild to come to his house just to show that stalker that he is not alone.

Mew doesn't want mild to have any suspicion related following Gulf. As Mew knows that mild is doubting on him as he already seen his black Mercedes.

After dinner, Gulf went to his bedroom after saying goodnight to his mom giving a peck in her cheeks.

Another Gulf's secret is daily he got a habit to see Mew's potraits before sleeping. He don't know why he was doing this but it just happened. He was blushing literally.

Don't know what is wrong with me,
why I want to see daily Mew's portrait before sleeping and why it felt good??

Why I was enjoying when he was kissing me on my neck?? Am ....I ....started liking him?? Said Gulf to himself with a deep thoughts in mind he slept.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

257K 12.7K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
169K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
291K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...