Fuck ! I feel for you

By HoneyYouHaveNoIdea

A story where Liam Is deeply in love for the first time. Zayn Is an innocent and lovely young man who is u... More

Into
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
Just a little something
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
something important
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
BYE 2020
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
HELPPPP !!!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank U

Chapter 59

514 24 49
By HoneyYouHaveNoIdea

Sorry for the late update..... :)

------------------------------------------

It was the next day when Zayn was sitting in his living room surrounded by his friends. Since most of his friends were in London he invited them all to his place so they can hang out.

"How was the event ?" he asked sitting on the floor with his pet.

Kendall looked at Bella who just rolled her eyes.

"Well learned few things about some people, you know," Kendall said and Kylie snorted. Bella just ignored her and took a sip from her drink.

"Anyways, I invited one of my friend I hope it's not a problem," She said and Zayn shook his head.

"absolutely no. I'm fine with that," Zayn smiled petting Snowflake.

"She is so cute Zayn. I wanna eat her," Kylie cooed looking at the kitten wearing a tiny pink hoddie with the hood on.

"Stay away from my kitten," Zayn said smiling at her. The door bell rang and Kendall went to answer.

"Zaynie !" somebody yelled and Zayn beamed hearing his voice.

"Justin," he said looking towards him. he opened his arms and Justin hugged him tightly.

"I missed you Zee," he said squeezing him a little.

"me too," Zayn pouted.

"You both know each other ?" Kendall asked walking in with her friend Zendaya.

"Yep. Since we were six I guess," Justin said and Zayn nodded. He pulled away from him looking at Kendall.

"Anyways this is Zendaya. My friend I told you about," she introduced.

"Hi. I'm Zayn," he said and she smiled widely at him.

"of course I know you are Zayn," she laughed and Zayn blushed a little feeling embarrassed.

"Wait, But how did you got here ?" she asked from Justin.

"Well Zendaya asked me if I was free and want to hang out so I tagged along," he said sitting comfortably next to Zayn.

"Good. I missed you," Zayn said leaning on his side.

"Me too baby," awed hugging him.

"So Zayn, how's life with Liam ?" Zendaya asked making Zayn frown a little.

"We are good. Perfect," Zayn smiled then bite his lip looking down.

Whenever he meets someone all they wanted to know was 'How was his relationship ?' or 'was Liam truly committed to him ?' or just everything about his relationship with Liam and nothing about him.

"Excuse me," he excused himself and got up from floor walking somewhere in the house.

"was it really important to ask about his relationship ?" Kylie asked.

"What's wrong in that ? it's hard for me to believe," Zendaya said defending herself.

"Every person who meets him ask about it. I don't think he is comfortable talking about his relationship over and over again. I mean I too will get annoyed if people keep talking about it," Kendall said taking a small from her salad.

"nobody asks him how he is though," Kylie said stealing some of her sister's salad.

"I feel bad now,' Zendaya said.

"Don't feel bad about it. Just be friends with him and make him laugh," Justin said petting Snowflake.

"I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed about him," Bella opened her mouth. Being a little jealous about everyone caring for him.

Kendall and Kylie exchange the looks wanting to hurt her so bad.

"wait, I guess you were his friend Bella or is it only for Liam huh ?" Zendaya asked narrowing her brows.

"Obsession and care are two different words with two different meanings. But unfortunately someone as illiterate as you will never get it," Justin snapped.

"What the h-," Bella said angrily but stopped when Liam walked in the house.

Zayn came back and saw his boyfriend.

"Hey baby," he said pulling him in a hug and pecking his lips. Bella looked away from them muttering something under her breathe.

"Hi Liam," Kylie said garbing his attention. Liam looked at them and smiled widely.

"Hello everyone ," he smiled at them. He then saw Zendaya and frowned a little.

"Hey, I have seen you before ?" he asked trying to remember why does that face looked familiar.

"You have fucked me before," She said rolling her eyes. Kylie busted in laughter along with Justin. Zayn was looking between his friends and his boyfriend still holding tight onto his boyfriend. So that's why she asked how was things with Liam. Zayn sighed and Liam looked down at him.

"You okay babe?" he whispered and Zayn flashed him a smile. But Liam saw how empty it was. Bella was glaring at them the whole time. Liam kind of noticed that but he didn't say anything.

"Sorry to ruin your moment but Liam give me my friend back," Kendall said snatching him away from Liam's grip and hugging him.

"Yeah right. And what are you doing here now ? don't you have work to do Mr. Payne ?" Kylie said checking her out in her cellphone camera.

"well I had nothing to do so I came back," Liam said taking off his blazer.

"So he could do Zayn," Justin laughed. Zayn blushed a little hiding his face in Kendall's neck.

"Oh yeah right but seems like I can't do that now. Anyways I'm going to change," Liam said walking upstairs.

Zayn sat down with his friends with a forced smile. He was not will to hand out anymore. His mood was just ruined. He was started feeling a little down not knowing the reason why. It was just one of those days when he just woke up feeling a little down. That's why he called his friends so he could feel a little better but that idea didn't really work.

"what's wrong ?" Justin asked looking at him.

"Nothing. Nothing I'm fine," he flashed a small smile at him.

"How about we watch a movie ?" Zendaya suggested and everyone agreed.

"I'll bring the popcorn you guys can move to the theater room," Zayn said pointing towards the direction of theater room.

"wait I'll help," Bella said and stood up and followed Zayn to the kitchen.

"hey, you okay ? you looking a little off," Bella asked. "yeah, I'm fine. I just don't feel the best today. I'll be okay. Don't worry," Zayn said putting the popcorn on stove.

Bella nodded not like she cared. But for formality. Because she was supposed to be his well wisher.

Liam walked in the kitchen smiling at his boyfriend completely ignoring his ex girlfriend.

"hi baby," he said embracing him.

Zayn held him tightly placing his head on his shoulder. Liam rubbed his back in order to relax him a little.

"it's burning," Bella said making them pull away, "The popcorn Zayn. It' done." she said.

"Babe can you bring something to drink please," Zayn said putting the popcorn in a large bowl.

"Of course. You go I'll bring it," Liam said and Zayn nodded he picked up the bowl and turned towards Bella.

"Come Bella," he said walking out of the Kitchen. Bella unwillingly took her steps out of the kitchen and followed Zayn to the theater room.

Liam sighed at that and walked over his personal bar. He took some bottles and glasses before walked in the theater room.

He kept the drinks on the table and sat down next to Zayn pulling him in his arms.

"relax my darling," he pecked his forehead while Zayn snuggled closer to him.

Kylie cooed at that shamelessly watching them.

"Can we start the movie now ?" Bella asked getting annoyed.

"It's already on. Keep your eyes on the screen maybe you'll know," Zendaya snapped.

Bella rolled her eyes at her and took out her cell phone. Zayn watched her. He was watching her for a long time now. the moment she entered his home, she was acting really weird. And slowly he was getting annoyed with her too.

"what's the matter ?" Zayn asked grabbing everyone's attention. He was looking directly at Bella who was now watching him.

"Nothing is matter with me Zayn. I'm just not interested in the movie you are showing," she said. Liam was about to open his mouth but Zayn's smart mouth was already putting Bella in her place.

"then don't waste your time sitting here and get burn because everyone else is just loving it," Zayn said and the whole room became silent.

The five pair of wide eyes were watching them.

"I'm not getting burned Zayn. I just don't like it," Bella defended herself shoving her cellphone in her purse and standing up from the couch she was sitting on.

"but it's not gonna stop just because you don't like it. You are not even a side character don't try to be a betraying bitch. Now you know where the door is so please leave. I don't want to deal with any kind of drama now," Zayn said looking back at the screen holding Liam extra tightly like he didn't just gave the whole world a hot and spicy gossip to talk about.

"Baby what is wrong ? what was all that ?" Liam asked pushing him a little away from himself so he could see the fire in Zayn's eyes.

Kendall shook her head knowing Liam made a wrong move.

Zayn looked at his boyfriend trying to hold back his anger but failed.

"You think I am a fool Liam ? It was clear as day light what she was trying to do," Zayn said sitting up straight.

"Babe you said the exact opposite yesterday -," Liam said but Zayn shook his head stopping him.

"Yes I did. But like I said I'm not a fool. I might be extra emotional and trust people easily but I am not blind. I trusted her but after talking to Kendall and knowing some shit about her I was sure that she will try to create some short of drama between us," Zayn said now with tears in his beautiful hazel eyes which were already red from anger.

"Zayn you know how much I love you. I showed you the pictures so you don't find them from somewhere else so you don't think otherwise," Liam tried to explain but Zayn was beyond annoyed to understand anything.

"Or maybe because you were playing safe. But guess what your plan of cheating is ruined," Zayn said wiping his tears and walked out of the room leaving everyone speechless.

Liam sighed deeply leaning back on the couch. this was one of his fear. And he can't believe it turned out to be true.

Kylie got up to go behind him but Liam stopped her.

"What did you told him ?" he asked looking at Kendall.

"Yesterday after you informed him what happened in the event, he call me and I told him how Bella got desperate for you. and how she tried again and again to get back with you but you rejected her all the time. I told him that it was the only reason why she became his friend," Kendall said.

"He was hurt Liam. He really trusted her. But he was too innocent to see what she actually wanted. He was unaware of her dirty plan and trusted her so deeply. He is angry on her not on you," Kylie said and Liam sighed again.

He rubbed his hands over his face cursing out. He got up and walked out of the room.

"I guess we should leave," Zendaya said and Kendall nodded.

"I'm breaking her neck next time I'm seeing her," Kylie said.

"No you will not," Justin said guiding her out. The all left soon after while Liam was searching for his angry boyfriend.

Liam noticed Snowflake was not in the house too. He took out his cell phone and texted Eleanor to text him when Zayn goes there. He tried Zayn's phone a couple times but as expected he didn't pick up.

On the other hand, Zayn parked his car in front of his brother's house and got out. He took his pet and walked upto his door. He wiped out his tears and rang the door bell. After few second the door opened and Louis frowned looking at his brother standing at his door step, crying.

"Zee ? what happened love ?" he asked pulling him inside the house.

"Louis why does everyone wants to take advantage of me ?" he asked crying and Louis froze. All the bad memories started flooding back and he didn't knew what to do.

"Zayn ? Boo what is wrong ?" Eleanor said coming out of the kitchen. She rushed towards him and pulled him in a hug, " Let's go sit down okay ?" she said and Zayn nodded.

They sat down on the couch and Zayn narrated everything to them.

"I really trusted her. I thought she was my friend but she just wanted to get to Liam through me," he cried.

"I understand she betrayed you Zee. But it is good that you got to know about it before anything could have happened. She don't deserve your friendship Zayn," Louis said rubbing his back.

"But Louis I'm getting done with this. Everything starts with Liam and ends with him. I'm very grateful for everything he did for me but I – I never imagined things will turn out to be like this. I – I don't know anymore Lou. I'm tired," Zayn said sniffing.

Louis looked at Eleanor and sighed.

"Zee, you are tired. Go take some rest. Yeah ? you need to calm your mind Boo. You are not thinking straight now. Go take a shower I'll bring something to eat," she said and he nodded.

He got up and slowly made his way towards his bedroom.

"I -," Louis opened his mouth with jaw clenched but Eleanor was quick to speak before him.

"Honestly Louis, if you are going to say anything against Liam then shut the fuck up. He tried to ignore everything from his side. Nothing is fault. So not a single word against him," Eleanor said sternly and Louis closed his mouth.

Eleanor then texted Liam that Zayn was now taking a shower probably.

Liam fell back on his bed cursing out loud.

He didn't expected that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.3K 13
Zayn and Louis are spending all their time together, and Liam misses them. But mostly Zayn. It all devolves from there.
14.9K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...
60.6K 1.6K 11
Liam gets a new step brother. Zayn, being the bad boy he is, makes a bad impression on Liam. Liam just wants to get to know his brother, not be scare...
147K 5.5K 35
Where zayn fall for a shy and A grade student Liam. Who helps him tutoring while zayn was on the edge of getting expelled. In short zayn is the bad...