Luzia ²

By greenappleinatree

"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team... More

Luzia
Right Back Where We Started/Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job part 1
The Swedish Job part 2
The Majestic Twelve part 1
The Majestic Twelve part 2
Valhalla part 1
Valhalla part 2
A Light Supper part 1
Öga För Öga part 1
Öga För Öga part 2
Öga För Öga part 3
The Seven Stages
743/The End Of Something
The End Of Something part 2
The End Of Something part 3
The End Of Something part 4
The End Of Something part 5

A Light Supper part two

1.9K 52 7
By greenappleinatree

"That was impressive" Luther said after Vanya made the whole fruit bowl explode on us.

I grabbed a piece of strawberry from my jacket and threw it at Luther's face. "Seriously?" He asked annoyed while I just laughed at him.

"Look, we know that you're involved in a plot to assassinate the president" Diego said, standing up and leaning on the table with his hands.

"You were recently hospitalized, isn't that correct?" Reginald asked him. "You still appear to be suffering from delusions of grandeur and acute paranoia" Reginald said before Diego could respond anything.

"Am I?" Diego asked him with a raised eyebrow. Diego took out a piece of paper from his pocket and put it in front of Reginald. "Explain this" he told him.

"That's you" Diego pointed at the picture of Reginald. "That's two days from now on the grassy knoll at the exact same spot the president is gonna get shot" Diego told him while Reginald picked up the picture, examining it.

"Well..." Reginald trailed of and looked at Diego. "I suppose you've solved it" he handed back the picture to Diego.

"You've single-handedly unearthed my nefarious plot" he announced. "Is that what you want to hear?" He tilted his head to the side.

"You fancy yourself a do-gooder?" He asked Diego. "The last good man who will save us from our descent into corruption and conspiracy?" I saw Diego's face drop and I've never seen him like this.

"This is a fantastic delusion" he kept taunting Diego. "The sad reality is that you're a desperate man, tragically unaware of his own insignificance, desperately clinging to his own ineffectual reasoning. More succinctly, a man in over his head" Reginald kept hurting Diego with his words while Diego already sat back down on his chair.

"You're wr... wrong" Diego stuttered with tears in his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say to him?" I asked Reginald dangerously calm. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You want me to give you a reality check too?" He asked taunting. "I dare you" I replied with a smirk.

"Well, let's see... from what I can tell, you don't want to be here at all. The fact that you're the only one that didn't show her powers because you're siblings didn't want you to, makes you weak" he began.

"Your siblings probably don't even trust you with you're powers since you probably can't control them, that's why you probably can't get along with the rest of them. Now, tell me if I'm wrong, but, you probably never succeeded in anything in life. That's why, from what I can see right here, none of them actually love you" he finished his sentence and folded his hands on the table.

I looked down on my lap, and to probably everyone's surprise, I began laughing.

"You're right" I shook my head while laughing, still looking down. I felt my eyes become a deep red as I remembered everything he just said to me.

I lifted my head up and saw his eyes widen as he saw the color of my eyes. "I can't control my powers" I stopped laughing and looked at him deep in the eyes.

Oh, I probably forgot the mention something! Two years ago, I discovered I had another power...

Telekinesis.

I smirked as I focused all my attention towards Reginald as I saw him grabbing his neck, trying to breath with the pressure I was giving it.

His face began to become red and he tried so hard to breath. Grabbing his neck, trying to take off the invisible force that I had wrapped around his neck.

"Victoria" Five said, but I kept my attention towards Reginald, choking his harder, making his face grow purple.

"Victoria, stop!" Allison tried to stop me, but I didn't stop. "Victoria, no!" Luther shook my shoulders, but I just put my hand near his face, almost freezing his head as he quickly stepped away.

"Say sorry" I demanded, looking at Reginald with a serious look. "S-s-o-o-" he tried to choke out while looking at me.

"Not to me, to him" I pointed my head to Diego. I loosened my grip just a little for him to turn his head towards Diego.

"S-s-oo-o-rr-y" he choked out. But I didn't let him go. I thought of all the things that he said to me, how he ruined my life and childhood.

"Victoria, stop, he said sorry" Allison tried to stop me again. "Victoria" Diego tried to shake my shoulders, just like Luther did.

Vanya tapped her glass again, and made the other fruit bowl explode, making me stop choking Reginald and having fruit on me, again.

I looked back at Reginald as saw him wheezing, trying to get air in his lungs as soon as possible, while the rest just looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? Are you all gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna make a deal with the devil?" I snapped, pointing my head at Reginald.

Just when they all were gonna say something, Five interrupted when Reginald finally stopped trying to get air in his lungs.

"Look, forget about the president. We have a catastrophic war coming in five days. We need to figure out how to stop it" Five told Reginald.

"War?" Reginald asked, his voice breaking by the lack of air earlier.

"Men will always be at war with each other" Reginald told him, glancing at me every two seconds to make sure I didn't choke him again.

"No, this isn't just some war" Five tried to explain to him. "I'm talking about a doomsday. The end of the world" he clarified.

"Well... you're the special ones, aren't you? Why don't you band together and do something about it?" He asked us like it was obvious.

"All right, screw this" I heard Ben's voice say all of the sudden.

Klaus lifted his arms up like he was possessed, shaking and choking. "Is he having a seizure?" Allison asked us.

"Overdose probably" Diego muttered. "Should we do something?" Luther asked us.

"Klaus!" Five whisper yelled at him. "Now is not the time. What are you doing?" Five asked annoyed.

Klaus shakingly turned his head towards Reginald. "I'm..." he croaked out. "Out with it, boy" Reginald told him impatiently. "Ben!" Klaus croaked out.

Then, Klaus fell to the ground, panting like he had just ran a mile.

"Well..." Reginald began, taking his attention off Klaus who was still on the ground, panting.

"Thank you for coming" he said with a fake smile and grabbed his stuff, standing up from his chair and began to leave.

"I've seen about enough" he walked away from the table. Luther all of the sudden slammed his fists on the table and stood up.

He ripped his button up open, revealing his monkey like chest, making Reginald stop in his tracks with a blank face.

"Look at what you did to me!" He yelled at him, making Allison almost spit out her drink.

"Look at it!" He pointed towards his chest. "Oh my god" I muttered, gulping my wine at the stress these seven gave me.

"Oh, shit, why" Five whined quietly. Reginald blinked at him and then turned his attention towards Five.

"You in the culottes" he pointed at Five. "A word, in private?" He asked him before he walked away towards another room, Five following behind him.

Allison stopped sipping her drink and lifted her hand up. "Check, please" she told the bartender who was giving us all weird looks.

"Go team zero" I muttered and finished my glass of wine.

When the bartender just ushered us away without letting us pay, we went straight to the elevator, going back home.

"Well, that went as well as any Hargreeves family function" Allison said sarcastically. "I feel so violated" Klaus sighed, sitting next to where I was standing.

"I need an herbal bath" Klaus announced. "You had no right to possess me" Klaus told Ben.

"Oh, possession is a strong word. I'd like to say 'borrowed you'" Ben told him.

"If you would've just tell Reginald in the beginning that he was there, he wouldn't have possessed you" I told Klaus tiredly, defending Ben.

Everybody just looked at Klaus and I weirdly. Allison turned her head towards Luther who was stood next to me.

"Congratulations" she said with a smile. "For what?" Luther asked her confused. "I think that's the first time you've ever stood up to dad" she told him with a big smile.

"Umm, excuse me" I waved at her. "I did the exact same thing, only better. He just embarrassed himself. Don't let him get all the credit" I scoffed.

"No, what you did was almost choke dad to death with -by the way- the new power you never told us about" she told me, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, so now it's a bad thing I defended Diego while you guys just sat there and watched?" I crossed my arms, looking away from her.

"Are you okay?" Vanya asked Diego since he's been quiet the whole time.

"So much for having my back in there. The only person who did something was Victoria, and she doesn't even like any of us. Team zero, my ass" Diego responded.

The elevator doors opened and everyone except Klaus and I got out.

"Luther!" I yelled back at him. I heard him sigh and he walked back towards the elevator, picking up Klaus from the ground by his foot.

"Just leave me" Klaus groaned as he was dragged on the floor by Luther and I.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

After Luther and I dropped off Klaus at his house, we went back to Elliot's apartment.

As much as I want to just go home to Honey and Sasha, I can't. Because then I'll have to explain everything that happened and what's going on. So, when we actually save the world, again, then the others go home while I'll just stay here and explain everything to them, taking my time and try to not sound crazy.

"What?" I asked Diego as he stopped in his tracks, looking at the ground in front of him. "Blood" he pointed.

And like he said, there was a few drops of blood, right on the floor in front of us.

The three of us walked forward slowly, and Luther bend down. Putting a bit of blood on his glove to take a closer look at it.

"Shit" Luther mumbled. "Elliot?" Diego called out to him, which earned him no response.

I grabbed one of Diego's knives from his waistband while he took another. "Are you sure you know how to defend yourself with a knife?" Diego asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I was a mafia boss, I can kill someone with toilet paper if I would like" I responded and followed after Luther while Diego went another way.

"Ah, shit" I whispered when I saw a body on the dentist chair with his back turned towards us.

"Do you think-" "Definitely" I nodded without even looking if he was actually dead or not, still with his back towards us.

"Diego?" Luther called him as the both of us stood in front of a dead Elliot. Diego walked over to us and looked at Elliot's body.

Knives and every sharp subject you can name, was stabbed into him.

Diego walked over to the railing behind us. "Holy shit" he muttered. "What?" I asked, walking over to him.

The three of us looked down the railing, only to see the words 'Öga För Öga' written on the floor with Elliot's blood.

"Great" I sighed. "I'm gonna do a prayer for Elliot" I sighed and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3K 23
"I don't need faith in any more people, the ones I have faith in right now are enough." "And who exactly are those people?" "Let me see: Diego's gone...
14.2K 261 17
Elisabet, Elisa, Hargreeves, grew up believing she was ordinary. But when her father dies, she finds out the truth about herself. All because of a br...
45.7K 1.3K 49
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭�...
18.1K 376 24
(UNDER EDITING) "I control everything. It's kinda my thing." FIVE HARGREEVES X FEMALE READER 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 A dysfun...