ใ€Œแดส ษดแด‡แดก ส™แด‡ษขษขษชษดษดษชษดษขใ€

By carriegurl56

ใ€Œ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•–๐•– ๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿใ€ ๊ง๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•๐•’๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๊ง‚ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๏ฟฝ... More

Character info
Moving
Traning time
Exams
Celebration
First day
Class training
An eventful weekend
USJ
Festival tings
Update
Festival tings part 2
Author here
Internships
Dorms
Chrismas edition
Chill day
Exam
Shopping for camp
Camp
Camp pt. 2
Rescue mission
Thank you!!!!
A normal class day
Before the party
Party
Power moves
Provisional license
Provisional licens pt. 2
Please read
Shout out
Work study
Work study pt2
Time skip

The wedding

454 6 3
By carriegurl56

☀︎︎𝟣𝟣𝖺𝗆 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖺𝗒
Cassidy's pov
Today was now the wedding day and after doing my hair and makeup I was going to have to out on the dress.

"Y'all think it's finna fit still, what if I like gained or sum?" "Cas chill out you'll fit okay" Mina said calming me "okay okay, thanks" "no problem, now hurry and get that dress on" I nodded and got the dress on with some help from Momo and Jirou.
The dress and stuff

Now in my dress we all took a few pictures we all got ready to get into the limo "okay Midoria I see you with the church 9's, Bakugou gave them to you?" He laughed "yeah he said I should wear something else besides those red shoes I always wear" I laugh "true true"

Everyone had helped me get into the limo and we were all talking and just laughing.

We eventually made it to where the wedding was going to be. Everyone left to their spots and Eri we was the flower girl placed down the blossom petals.

It was getting time for dad to walk me out "you ready?" "Yeah" we walk out me holding onto dads arm "you look like a princess Cassidy" he said smiling "thank you dad"

Everyone looked at us as we walked down the isle and I locked eyes with Sero.

"Treat her well" Sero nods "oh I will" Dad hugs me one last time and goes to sit next to mom.

I looked behind Sero and Saw both Kirishima and Denki giving me a thumbs up with Bakugou just giving a reassuring smile.
The boys fit

"You look beautiful" Sero whispered "you look good to" the pastor start the ceremony.

"Now for the vows" Sero starts off "Cassidy ever since I've met you, you were always so happy and lit my whole world, you were my cheerleader when I was down and were an amazing wife" I start to tear up a bit.

"Sero you make me so happy and every time I see you I feel so calm and at peace. I'm so happy that we met and even tho we went through some crazy ass shit you were always there by my side" Sero smiled and looked like he was finna tear up also

"Now Sero Hanto, do you take Cassidy Owens to be your wife, through sickness and health, rich or poor" "I do" Sero said and I put the ring on his finger "and Cassidy, do you take Sero to be your lovely wedded husband, through sickness and health, rich or poor" I nod "I do" Sero puts the ring on my finger.

"Then with the power vested in me, I now announce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Sero turns to me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me deeply.

The reception starts and we all started to eat and everyone sat at a table with me and Sero "so Cas was this what you was taking about when you talked about seasoned food?" Todoroki asked "yep" "good cause this food good" he said taking a bite of Mac and cheese.

"Bro it feels like yesterday since our first day as first years at UA" Denki said "right, like time really flew by"

We all talked me and Sero hand in hand, I looked around and smiled seeing Aizawa and Allmight.

"Y'all two did come" I said smiling "how could I miss my favorite student's wedding" Aizawa said "hey I thought I was your favorite" Denki said and Aizawa shook his head "yeah well congrats to you and Sero, I'm proud of you both" "thanks Shota"

It's been a day and today was mine and Sero's flight to Jamaica for our honeymoon.

"Come on their calling our plane" Sero said helping me with my bag.

"So my lovely husband, you ready for this honeymoon?" "Oh I definitely am, my lovely wife" he said kissing me.

We eventually made it to the resort and it was huge.

"Omg they have a water slide" I said "haha, you really wanna go on it?" "Of course I do, I might be 25 but imma still get on this slide" "mhm well let's go to it then" he grabs my hand and we run to the slide to get in line.

The day was extremely fun and now we were in our room.

My hands ran down Sero's chest as he laid me down on the bed as our lips were connected "I'm so glad to call you my wife" he says kissing down my jaw to my neck "me to ah~"

Sero quickly took off my wet swimsuit and his also, he moves down to my boobs and massages one while kissing and sucking the other and giving the same attention to the other.

It was like my head was clouded with pure bliss and I loved every moment of it "Sero" I said making him look at me "yeah?" "Let's have a baby" he smiles "your wish is my command mi amor" he said kissing me.

Sero lined his dick in front of my pussy and rubbed it a bit lubing it with me juices. He pushes in and I let out a loud moan holding onto his shoulders.

"*huff* I love you so much Cassidy" "I ah love you t-to Sero ooh~" Sero pounded into me and the room was filled with skin slapping.

"Fuck *huff* I'm close" "I am to" we were both moaning at this point and wrapping my legs around Sero his thrusts get sloppy and we both had came at the same time.

"*huff huff* you okay?" Sero asked picking me up and going to the bathroom "yeah I'm okay" we both got cleaned up and went to after saying night.

Time skip
"MOM DAD" Layla our daughter yelled "yeah?" I asked walking out to the living room "my letter came in" Sero walks in "we'll let's open it up" both sit next to Layla as she opens the door.

Midoria had popped up on the hologram "hello Layla, I am glad to say you have made it into UA" we all cheered and we wrapped Layla into a hug.

Life went on seeing our daughter get older and become the best hero she could be.

Most of 1-A had passed or was just old. Me and Sero laid in bed already knowing our time was almost up "I love you Sero" "I love you two Cassidy" we held onto each other as we let our life slowly drift away always remembering that we'll be by each other's side.

꧁꧂
𝖨𝗀𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅.

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝖽 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽.

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌
𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇𝗆𝗀 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄.

𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗇𝖿𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗇𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍: 𝟣𝟣𝟨𝟫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.9K 23
"๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต" ๏ฟผ๊ง๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๊ง‚ ...
117K 1.5K 21
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader Oneshots I don't own My Hero Academia or any of the characters Try not be an invisible reader! Requests are closed!!! (โ—•โ€ฟ...
1.6K 69 20
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
14.5K 609 13
"๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ, ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป...