Through the Flames | SBI (Roy...

By lunchtin

A town was attacked in the kingdom. The only survivor is a young boy named Tommy. He is saved and taken in b... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 7

2.9K 134 95
By lunchtin

TW: CURSING, BLOOD, FIGHTING

A/N: HOLY SHIT ALMOST 1 FUCKING THOUSAND READS! Thank you! <3 When I first started writing this chapter it was at, like, 400. Also, sorry this took a while to get out, writer's block is super fun. I THINK IT'S WORTH THE WAIT THOUGH! The keyword there is 'think'. Btw, in the story time, it's been a week after Tommy's wings grew in.

--TOMMY'S POV--

It was morning and I'm already pissed off. "Will you stop moving Tommy?" The dumb bitch said. 

"No, you stop touching my wings." 

"I'm just trying to help. Don't they hurt?" 

"Yes, but I don't get to touch your tail, you don't get to touch my wings." I watched as the doctor put his head down in defeat, and took a deep breath. 

"Why are you so difficult?" I shrugged my shoulders and heard a knock at the door. "Come in." The doctor said as the door opened up. It revealed Phil. 

"How's it going, Dr. Fundy?" 

"Not good, he won't let me touch his wings." Phil hummed and started to walk over to me. 

"Aye big man, what are ya doing?" I nervously laughed. There was a creek in the medical bed from behind me. 

He sat down and started combing through my wings. Dr. Fundy threw up his hands and shrieked, "Really?!"

Though I don't like to admit it, this felt great. The feathers were all bent out of shape and needed to be fixed. It felt like someone was itching a spot that you couldn't get yourself. It was calm and quiet, I didn't talk, nor did Phil. 

Though, the peacefulness was ruined when a guard burst through the doors. "King Phil, your highness!" The guard bent to one knee and spoke quickly, "King George is here to see you."

What did he say? Your highness? Phil stood up and yelled, "Knock next time! And where is he?" 

The guard responded, "In the main room." 

Phil turned back to me and calmly spoke, "stay here, I'll be back soon." The winged man then moved quickly across the room and left through the doors. I sat there in shock. The guard bowed down and then left, I was alone. I mean except for the fox hybrid bitch in the corner. Have I called him a bitch too much, kinda feel bad now?

The guard said, 'King Phil.' As in the king of the Arctic Empire? As in the king of this land? As in the most powerful, and feared king? I turned to Fundy and said nervously, "So... He's not actually King Phil is he?" Fundy turned around, his tail swished and he gave me an evil glare. Then he turned back around. "What the fuck." I deadpanned. You know what, if he won't answer, I'll get my own answers. I got up off the bed and started to walk toward where Phil exited. Fundy didn't even try to stop me.    

I walked through the halls. The guard did say the main room right? Hey, I've been there before, the room with the cement chairs. I got used to the castle layout so after only a few wrong turns I made it to the main room. Which is where I overheard talking.

"King Phil, we heard what happened to the town down by the border. We are here to help you." 

"Thank you, King George. If you plan to help us, do you have any leads?" 

"No, sadly, but we heard you might have one. The young kid that lived, did he serve as any help?" 

A moment of silence went by, "No, he didn't." My wings rustled a bit. I felt my heart sink. I tried to listen in further, but a hand tapped my shoulders.

It was Wilbur's hand. "I have a better place for you to listen in from." I didn't really care to listen in, but at the same time, I did care. So I took him up on the offer and followed Wilbur to a kitchen. He gave me a soft smile and pointed at a window. The kitchen and main room are connected together. So, I looked through the window and saw Phil sitting in the main cement chair. A throne.

Technoblade was on a throne next to his and in front of them stood a small man. He had a cape and crown on. Phil had locked eyes with the one presumably named King George. I looked next to King George and saw two people at his sides. One was a tall man, he wore a simple set of armor, and underneath was a lime green hoodie. He had a satchel across his body that held an ax. Though, the most noticeable thing about him was the white porcelain mask that had a haunting smiley face on it. There was another man, though I couldn't see him well. All I saw was the raven-colored hair he had. It was a beautiful silky black that lay on his shoulders. I recognized it. Where have I seen this hair before?

I took a step back as I recognized it. The guard that killed my dog... The face started to unblur in my memories. It was him. It was them. I took another step back and this time I fell. Wilbur noticed, "Hey are you okay?" He came down and reached for my hands. My breathing became hitched and I could feel myself struggling to breathe. "Calm down, it's okay, it's okay, I'm here." He brought me into a hug and I curled into him. 

"It- It's h-him. He a-attack-ked the village." I managed to get out. I felt Wilbur's grip tighten. 

"The one with raven-colored hair?" He slowly spoke. I nodded.

After I calmed down a bit, Wilbur steadily got up and walked out the doors that connected the kitchen and the main room. With my hands still shaking, I got up and looked through the window. "Wilbur, nice of you to join us! Techno and I were just about to make a deal with them. Also, do you know where the kid is? They would like to talk with him." Phil said cheerily. My heart dropped. 

Wilbur stopped and said, "No, sorry I haven't." Oh, thank god, though I was dead there for a second. Phil hummed in response as Wilbur stepped up the stairs and leaned into his ear.

I don't know what Wilbur said, but it made the king's eyes go wide. Though the eyes calmed down as he spoke, "Thank you King George for coming, but I think it's best if you were on your way now." Phil said sternly. 

"Heh?" Technoblade spoke. 

George's eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" 

"Please leave now." Phil stood up and walked down the steps, heading to where the kitchen was. 

Though he came to a stop when he heard the one with a mask speak. "That little brat told you didn't he?"

Phil turned around, "Leave before this gets complicated." 

"Oh, King Phil it's already complicated," George laughed. That earned a snicker from the black-haired man. The one in the mask moved his head around the room and then caught me with his smiley mask. I couldn't move, my body stilled. 

He spoke with poison in his voice, "I will finish what Sapnap couldn't." He pulled out his ax and pointed it toward me.

Techno quickly jumped out of his throne with fast movement, lunging at the masked man. "Dream, you will not lay a had on Tommy." Techno pulled out a sword and swung it at him, but Dream blocked with his ax. 

"So his name is Tommy?" The pig hybrid pulled his sword back and swung again. Though it was only to be blocked again.

George spun around to Sapnap and spoke, "Finish the kid, it's the least we can do at this point." Sapnap nodded and looked at me. George was leaving the castle, the sounds of his steps being overtaken by the clashing of weapons. Soon three people were heading my way. Phil, the masked man, and Sapnap.

Phil immediately reacted to this remark and flew to me. Catching me before Sapnap did. The man let out an unhappy grunt and called out, "Give me the damn brat." 

"Sorry can't do that mate," Phil responded. He quickly flew off somewhere leaving Sapnap to fight Wilbur.

The last thing I saw in the main room was Sapnap lunging at Wilbur with a blade. "Phil! We need to go back! Help them!" 

"You can't help them, the best thing you can do is go somewhere safe." 

"What do you mean I can't help them?!" Phil let out a huff. 

"Kid, they're trying to kill you. You would only get in the way." I shut up after that.

Phil led me back to my room. "Stay in here, I'll be back soon." He put me down and quickly flew off. Well, fuck him. Like hell, I was gonna do that.

--TECHNOBLADE'S POV--

I lunged at Dream only to be blocked again. "I can do this all day. Why don't you just give him to me?" Dream remarked as he lunged at me. I huffed at him and then dodged out of the way. Swinging my sword to the back of his legs. This action caused him to crumple to the floor, Dream in return letting out a grunt. 

"That looked like it hurt." I deadpanned as I put my foot to the back of his neck. "Now you can die here." 

Dream sniffed, "really?" I rolled my eyes and went to stab him through his back, but was stopped when I saw Dream through a splash position. It was an invisibility pot. 

I mumbled, "Great."

I hear Dream say out loud, "Hah take that Techno! Let's go Sapnap!" Sapnap runs away from the heated fight he and Wilbur were having. 

Wilbur calls out, "Cowards!" I look at Wilbur and notice there's a large cut on his leg. It didn't look too serious, just looked like it might hurt for a bit. I walk over to him and let him lean against me.

Before I could insult him Wilbur asked, "Where is Tommy?" Right as he said that, Dad flew back into the room. 

"Are you okay?" He worried. 

"Right on queue." I deadpanned. I lifted Wilbur off me and onto Father. 

Wilbur repeated his question, "Where is Tommy?" 

"I left him in his room." 

"WHAT?!" Wilbur and I burst out. 

"You know we can't... you know... leave him alone! He's... a wild card! I know we've only known him for about two weeks, but still!" Wilbur said, stumbling over his words. We all then collectively ran, well Dad flew with Wilbur, in the direction of Tommy's room.

We burst into his room. "TOMMY!" Wilbur screams. 

There was no response. "Shit," Dad mumbles. 

"Yea 'shit' is right," Wilbur responds. I push a hand to my forehead and rub, man was I getting a headache. 

"So this would be the seco- third time we went on a look for him." We all sighed in defeat.

"What the fuck are you doing outside my door?" All our eyes widen and we spin around quickly. 

"I was going to help, but when I got there, no one was there." Father lunged toward him and pulled the blonde kid into a hug. Tommy's face was mushed into Dad's chest and his wings fluttered in protest, yet he was still able to talk. "Again, what the fuck?" 

"Kid, you scared us." The hug broke apart and Dad continued talking. "Well, now we have to go back to the infirmary." This then earned an over-exaggerated groan from Tommy. 

"Do I really have to see Dr. Frumpy?" 

We chuckled at this, "Come on Tommy." Dad said.

Words: 1964

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.3K 44
The royal family would never be whole again. Because of the queen's selfishness, Phil might never see his youngest son again. The kingdom was falling...
9.1K 284 20
(DISCONTINUED) Wilbur and Tommy get separated from their life in the royal kingdom when their mother takes them away. The village they lived in was b...
87.8K 4.4K 27
Tommyinnit wasn't ok anymore , he was exiled and alone. He takes what should be the final step of his life only to wake up as something he wasn't bef...
74.1K 2.4K 28
Tommy is apart of the Royal family in L'manburg but him and his family don't get alone that well and they tend to ignore each other. When they finall...