Im your ALPHA and you are my...

Par WangYibo860

" Promise me Wang Yibo you will always be my Omega now and on the future" zhan said Wang yibo nod " mn" Zhan... Plus

Greetings
PROLOGUE
CHAP-1
Chapter 2
CHAP-3
CHAP-4
CHAP-5
Not an update
CHAP-6
CHAP-7
CHAP-8
CHAP -9
CHAP-10
CHAP-11
CHAP-12
CHAP-13
CHAP-14
CHAP-15
CHAP-16
CHAP-17
CHAP 18
CHAP-19
CHAP 20
Not an update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ; End of flash back
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 23

3.5K 264 12
Par WangYibo860

"Lead me the way out." Lan Wangji said coldly and didn't dare to look clearly at the man. The stranger smile and went beside him. "Okay at your service sir. By the way Im Wei Wuxian." He said and lead the way.

"I don't need your name." Lan Wangji said anrolled his eyes.

"Hahahaha You're so cold.." Wei Wuxian said and look at him. LAn Wangji stund by the stranger's man face. And he felt weird feeling in his chest... All the time he think that the man who save him is not that handsome because he only saw the tid hair and the weird style of dressing.

"Heyy!! Are you listening??" Wei Wuxian Wave his hands to Lan Wangji. "Uh??" Lan Wangji asked

"I said we are here.." He pointed the crowd city...

Some how LAn Wangji felt sting in his chest whe he realize that he is already in the city that means he cant see this Youngman again. And his inner wolf whinning.

He look at the man and about to say something when wei Wuxian look at him. "Where will you go now??" He asked.
"Lotus Pier" Lan Wangji said. Wei Wuxian smile secretly.

"Okay then Ill be going now.." He said to the youngmaster and walk away. He didn't wait Lan Wanji to speak before he leave.

The youngmaster turn around and watch the Youngman walking away and turn his back and went to Lotus Pier where they will be staying for days.

When Lan Wangji reach the front gate everyone came to him and asking how is he but he just answer them a nod.. Every one went silent and his older brother asked. "Where did you go didi??" he asked. But Lan Wangji just look in his eyes.

"Okay... I wont ask again as long as you came safe." his brother said and pull him inside. The others also followed but the Youngmaster Jiang remain first outside and seems he is waiting for someone,

Wangji and Lan Xichen went inside when his brother stop.

"Wangji last night I know you're in Heat... Im glad you're okay.." His brother said.

"Brother someone help me." He said looking down and blushing. His brother shocked seeing an expression to his cold brother.
"Who?? Im going to thank that person." He said but Lan Wangji just stay quite and look around. His brother sighed and also look around when they heard a noise coming.

"Ahhh!!!! Jiang Cheng awwww!!!!! Stop pulling my hair!!!"
"Wei Wuxian!!!! Where did you go last nigt huh??!?!?" Jiang Cheng said while pulling his juniors hair.

"Ahhh just went in my hut... ouch you!!! stop pulling it. I tell you to shijie!!!" Wei Wuxian said while trying to pull his hair.
"You let Shijie worry about you. She didn't get enough sleep last night and even mom.." Jiang cheng said.

Wie wuxian pouted " let me go and let me meet them.. Im going to say sorry." Wei Wuxian said.

Jiang Cheng decided to let go of his junior and look around. He stopped and bow when he saw the two Youngmasters of Gusu Watching them. The one with wide eyes and the one with red face and look shocked while staring and his junior brother.

" Wangji, Xichen Im sorry for the noise. By the way this is our Junior brother Wei Wuxian" He said. The older bow but the Wangji slightly hide his face to them.

"Nice to meet you Lan Xichen." Wei Wuxian said and give respect to him. " My pleasure Young master Wei"

Wei Wuxian look at the second master and smile. "We meet again Lan Wangji..." he said.

"mn." the second master only said.

"Hahaha By the way I need to excuse my self youngmasters I need to visit Madam Jiang and shijie first." Wei Wuxian said and run but before he pass Wangji he winked at him first.

Wei Wuxian pov'

Hi my name is Wei Wuxian. I know everybody are wondering why im not JIang so let me answer it. Actually Im not from Jiang clan at all. Im a foreign wonderer. I came here because I scape in my home luckily I met my family's friend and they let me stay here. Im staying here for year now.

last night I met their so called cold prince of Gusu and I helped him with those wen dogs in his heat but I jus got kick as a return from the cold prince.
I think he is not cold at all for me he is a tsundre like Jiang cheng but he is silent.
When I saw him with those wen my heart feels tightened and when I carried him in my hut my heart cant stop beat and I keep smelling his sweet sandalwood scent he's producing in his heat. I almost temped but luckily I was trained to control my body since I was still a kid.

And know I saw his again with his famous look. Before I run to my shijie I winked and him and I saw him blush if Im not mistaken. He's cute though and I like him.
I still want to stay with them but I know my shijie is waiting for me.

I run and run until I reach her favorite spot of the manor. its the Lutos pond. I smiled whe I saw her painting again. I signaled the maid telling her to keep quite and she just giggled and nod before she excuse herself.

"JIe!!!!" I said excitedly and appear in front of her. She was shock but then she smile sweetly when she saw me.

"A-Xian.... You made me worried last night why you didn't go home." She said and ruffled my hair.

"Jie I was hunting outside late at night that's why I went to my hut. I don't want every body here disturd in the middle of the night" I said and pout.

She shook her head. "My a-Xian next time tell me when you will go somewhere okay>>" she said and I nodded.

Everyone already know that Im close with Jiang family since I got here but they don't know where I came from. Jang family used to visited us in my home when I still a child up until now but secretly that's why I got close to them specially to My shijie since I hab=ve no siblings and I love to have a sister. Also Madam Jiang I got close to her and treat her like my second mother.

I layed my head on Shijie's lap and let her touch my hair when a womn cmae while frowning.

"Wie Wuxian!!!!!... Where did you go last night????" She said. awradly smile. "Madam Jiang I just went and stay in my hut." Isaid.

"with out telling us????" she place her hands on her waist. I nodded...."hehehe"

" you little brat!!!!! come here and I brake your leg so that you cant go out anymore.!!!" She said and went near us but I already run.
"I already know where did jinag cheng got his tsundre face. Madam Jiang don't be mad look your having wringkles now!!!" I said and laugh.

I heard her grwl. "Im sorry Madam Jiang I wont do it any more I love You!!!' I saouted.

"You!!! I already heard that hundred times Wei Wuxian." She said and I give her flying kiss and run..

I went to my usually spot the bunny area.... Yes ther is a bunny area here since I love bunnies. I saw the two bunnies before and I kept them and the others I received them as their gift to me specially the two precious woman to me here. the always give me bunnies.

I walked in when My stepped halted. I saw a figure in my garden lying on the ground while the bunnies is on top of him lying also.

I slowly walk to wards them then I smiled. Its my firstime seeing the cld prince smiling with closed eyes.

"You look beautiful when you smile." I cant stop my mouth on sying it that makes him open his eyes and got shocked when he saw me here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.
"ahh this is my garden...and those are my bunny." I said.

"Ohh Im sorry" he said and about to stand up when I hold his hands to stop him.

"Why are you leaving. you can stay here as long as you want I wont mind." I said and pulled him back.

he sitted down and keep quite while me is smiling secretly and hold his hands tight.

"Young master Wei let go of my hand." he coldly said

"hehehe Im sorry " I remove my hand on him and lay down.

"Your so cold Second master lan" I said.

"I don't care." he respone and played with the black bunny.

I watch him and I felt my heart beating again. am I really fall inlove with this beautiful omega??

Hi readers I hope you like my update to hahaha.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
32.9K 1.7K 17
Xiao Zhan had no escape from his fate. It was all good until the Most powerful King of Sea-nights Kingdom had decided to take over Dandelion kingdom...
510K 30.4K 167
They were married to each other only on papers.... never met each other... One loves other person But the other hate him... let's see will they fall...
146K 11.8K 47
Description : Wei zhan is an 21yr old CEO standing at the edge of the lake to drown , But what or more clearly WHO made him change his mind and gave...