Fleeing the Company: A Dayshi...

By BufuuEgypt

Memories, lies, hate, fear and desperation hang over for those at Freddy's as the FBI gives them their last w... More

Chapter 1: Fazbender HQ
Chapter 2: Awakening
Chapter 3: A New Order
Chapter 4: Seeking the Past
Chapter 5: The Haunting Ties
Chapter 6: Erased But Not Forgotten
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Double Time
Chapter 9: The Untold Truth
Chapter 10: A Potential Asset
Chapter 11: Cheesy News
Chapter 13: Some New Place
Chapter 14: Dave Miller
Chapter 15: Cryptid Allies
Chapter 16: Chaos
Chapter 17: Fleeing the Company
Character Bios Because Why Not

Chapter 12: Apprehended

56 4 0
By BufuuEgypt

Freddy Fazbender's. Location #51. Here we are! At long last!

Jack cheered that as he approached the building. Nothing on the building seems to state the location number, but this was the only Freddy's in Bakersfield, so this must be it! It's appearance was pretty much like any other, in that it looked like nothing special; just like any other Freddy's building.

Only small difference was that the entrance of this pizzeria had a disgusting, unsanitary entrance! Its front doors was literally in front of a couple of open dumpsters that was likely filled with garbage.

"...Augh, vile! I can even smell it! This is so just like the Colorado location, I swear... And I wonder if the Phone here's gonna be a dick as well."

The sight of the dumpsters made Jack remember back to the Colorado location, where he helped Dave hide four out of the five kids into the dumpsters. They ended up disappearing from them the next day, likely because of that stupid plastic puppet ghost-thing that apparently flies around at night, and stuffs kids into the animatronics, which in turn, makes them haunted.

"Wonder if we're gonna have to do that here..." Jack had enough of the sight and approached the front doors, but then stopped "...Actually, how is Dave going to turn up here?"

Jack hadn't thought of that until now. Dave, his partner's whereabouts. But to be fair, his horrible memory which was very conflicting days ago didn't help. If Dave was around since that time, Jack would certainly have much an easier time remembering, likely even better than if the news were to mention the full details of what happened along the missing children!

Last time Jack remembered being around Dave was when they went to Las Vegas after leaving the sting-party among the chaos with Breadbear and Farfour as their distractions. Then they got drunk, did cocaine, saw strippers, then that was that. He'd also call the eggplant-colored guy, but he forgot the number of his phone... That is if he ever gave him his number that is.

"I mean... I could do this alone, but where's the fun in that?" Turning around, he went to the side of the entrance and leaned against the wall.

Jack could've done this alone. But as he mentioned, there would be no fun. Past proof of this would that he caused the Oil Fire of '79 (and it's still burning to this day), yiffed a Foxy performer at the location strip club which closed down the location, although this wasn't done with the intention of closing it down.

There was also him indirectly causing the first two World Wars, but Jack is going to have to toss that to the side since he believes he's at least 34 years old. So that makes it highly improbable.

...Dave will come back. He always does.

Somehow, Jack noticed that he always seems to he running into Dave over the years. But he had forgotten that he had ran into by the time he met him in the Colorado location. It's similar with Dave himself, but he doesn't seem to remember Jack at all.

What mainly came to mind was that Jack worked with him at the New Mexico location when the Phone Guy there called the both of them to grease out a supposed private investigator. There was also the sister location of doggos, and most recently, the Colorado location. There were other minor cases, but these were just the notable ones.

"With his plans and my actions... Our actions, we'll be able to close down another location of Freddy's. I just have to wonder how, and when will the last one come?"

Jack finally enters the pizzeria and heads over to the Dining Area. The placed was busy, but he has seen busier. As expected of a location having its grand-reopening.

That is probably why no Phone Guy has came to him as he walked over to the Dining Area, which is usually not the case when it comes to entering a Freddy's to work.

"...What is that?"

Jack looked past the rides, arcade machines, tables, people and over at the Show Stage of the pizzeria. On it were animatronics that he had never seen before.

"...Those. Is that what the Old Phone mentioned by new animatronics? I thought he meant that they just didn't look like recycled crap... Where's that Phone at?"

From where he stood and due to the direction Jack was facing, was unable to notice the Phone-boss in the distance behind him, standing partly in the entrance of office-looking hall.

* * *

"That's... That's the Orange Guy, isn't it?!" Scott said, tensed up and in disbelief. He was half-way peeking him by only showing his phone-head, but it was probably futile since his entire head would stick out like a sore eye.

"...Why now? Why me? Why on the opening day?" Scott slides himself out of view, trying to compose himself while also thinking on what to do.

I got to get rid of this guy because he just might cause trouble! I can't let this location go down, especially with this new order!

Can't let all of Freddy's go down because of me! But I also have kids to entertain the kiddins! What to do! Think, Scott!

"Mr. Cawthon, hey, what's wrong?" asked an employee as he approached, coming from the direction of the Security Office.

The employee in question was Matt. Matt Virginia. A guy with curly black hair and had a face that was stuck in a broad smile, even as he talked. Also, he was a virgin, literally, as evident by his last name.

"...Oh, Matt, my lad, hey, could you do something for me?" Scott began.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Could you go and entertain those crowds of kids for a minute? I have to go call up HQ."

"I would, sir, but I have to go and man the Prize Corner. Otherwise, if I don't, those kids themselves just might raid it. You know they are."

"...Good point, Matt... Never mind, just go over there and do your job, I'll think of something else," Scott motions him away into the Dining Area, where the Prize Corner was also partly located in.

"Sure thing, sir." The smiling virgin Matt does just what he was told.

"...Ahh! Jimbo!" Scott calls on another employee as he approached, having came from one of the party rooms nearby, and to the supply closet.

The employee was Jimbo Mopson. Just like Matt, he had a punny name, with his last name matching that Jimbo was a janitor.

"Yes, Mr. Cawthon, what do you need?" he asked, looking exhausted.

"I have a call to make for HQ, could you please go and entertain the kiddins?" he motioned to the Dining Area.

"Mr. Cawthon. I'm underpaid, and I had to get rid of giant scuttlers already. I'm in no position to entertain kiddins. And I'm sure there's already a ton of more messes I need to clean."

"You do this, Employee or you're fired!" Scott points at him.

"Fine by me. Here, enjoy mopping," Jimbo hands him the mop, "There's also the toilets you gotta clean through. I think Direct Doggo dropped tons of waffles again."

"..." Scott's head lowered and he sighed, "Okay, I'm sorry, Jimbo, you're un-fired."

"I thought so," he took back the mop.

"...Look, just do this for me, just for a bit while I make a call. I'll...um, let you have a day-off every 11 months?"

"One month less? Heck, yes, I'll take that offer, Mr. Cawthon!" Jimbo replied, seemingly really satisfied.

"That's my Jimbo. Now, get to the Saferoom and put on the springlock suit. Kids are much more entertained when you do anything with that suit."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Cawthon. Eventual day-off, here I come!"

Now with Jimbo gone and taking the urgent job, Scott heads over to the Security Office all while making a call with his head to HQ. Once he got into his office, the line was finally picked up.

"Hello? Hello, hello!" replied a female voice, as expected, "Afton Robotics front desk, this is Scottie speaking!"

"Scottie, hello, hey this is Scott from Location #51, the Bakersfield pizzeria! I need help, and or directions immediately! The Orange Guy is in my location!"

"What? Oh, oh no! Hang on, I'll dial the boss..."

"Please...hurry!" Scott pleaded.

* * *

"So, Model 17_01, your new batch of the Toy animatronics are here," announced Ethan to the Phone-boss of Location #11, a black-phone Scott, handing him a clipboard, "Wish we brought it before opening, but they were finished not so long ago, unlike Location #51's own.

They both were in the Dining Area near the Show Stage. Currently waiting for the Toys to be brought in by Nolan and some other factory employees. The old Classics were also just being removed and being brought to the company-truck.

"Thanks, Model 33_01. Glad to know they're finally finished," the Scott replies, taking the clipboard, "Are they as ready as the boss mentioned?"

"...Somewhat. They're probably going to have some kind of issues which you can see the full detail of in the papers I handed you."

"What? Why?"

"...These models were rushed, for the most part with their new facial recognition software. Once we're safe with the main trouble guys like Dave and the orange guy, we'll recall them back to work on them more."

"So, they're cleared to be sent, but not approved to work?" The Scott was in disbelief.

"We have to get what can out just in case, Model 17_01. Don't want to risk closure of Freddy's. I'm sure we both don't want to be scrapped."

"...Yeah, I guess. Just as long as these don't cause the closure."

"Okay... Bring him in," Nolan entered the scene, walking backwards towards the stage's steps.

He motioned his arms where he stood to fellow Factory employees as they brought in Toy Freddy on a long and wide cart. Had to be one at a time since these guys were heavy, and no risk of damage wanted to be done, even if they were supposed to resilient.

"More... More... Okay, stop. Now, let's get him on stage," Nolan approached Toy Freddy along with the two employees and began to help carry him onto the stage.

"So, facial recognition, and advanced mobility," said the Scott as he looked through the clipboard, "Perfect for catching criminals."

"Yep. It's also why we have some stationed at HQ as a precaution," Ethan nodded.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Oh," Ethan was startled once again by his phone-head ringing, "Got a call it seems. Hello-"

He was cutt off by an abrupt, "Hey, this is Abel," by none other than whose name was just said.

"Oh, yes?" he answers.

"You're still there dropping the Toys, right?"

"We are."

"Well, we got a call from the Bakersfield location's Phone that the Orange Guy is in his location," explained Abel, and just that made tension swell up in Ethan's body, "You guys are the closest one we have around that area. I need you to deal with him. The Toys don't seem to be doing anything."

"Crud..." Ethan moved his eyeless phone-head to his friendly robotics engineer, "...I'll notify Nolan and send him to do it. Don't think he'll have trouble in doing this."

"Alright. The Phone there will be doing what he can to stall him. No failures here, got it?" The call ends with that said from the boss.

"..." Ethan ends the call on his side as well and approached the stage, "Nolan, quickly!"

"What is it?" He has just finished putting down Toy Freddy with the other employees.

"The Orange Guy is over at the Bakersfield location. I need you to go over there and take him down. I'll handle the rest of this."

"Really?" Nolan's eyes grew serious in a split second.

"Yes. Abel called. Just take my car," Ethan tosses him his key, "Good luck."

"Alright then..."

When Nolan had left through the front entrance, another employee had came in. And began making his way over to the stage. It was...Mike, one of Ethan's former employees.

"Hey, if it isn't, the Orange Mr. Cawthon, what are you doing here?" he greeted casually, waving his right hand, "It's been a while."

"...?" Ethan wondered what was with the informal attitude, but then he no longer had questions once he turned around, "Mike...? Why are you here...?"

* * *

The Scott of the Bakersfield location, #51, was in the male restroom, looking at himself in the mirror, his reflection.

"Come on, Scott, you can do this, you can do this! You can't let the location close, it's only the grand-reopening! If this location goes down because of that thing, all of Freddy's will go down...

"...All I have to do is wait till help arrives, but what do I do? How do I stall?"

The Phone began to think. He had to make the interception of the Orange Guy discreet as to not alert or disturb the small party invited specially to this location. So, the best place was to bring him to the Security Office or the Saferoom.

His two other employees were also helping by keeping the kids at bay so they were excused. He also had a chef, but he was out of the question. There were also the Toys, but they weren't doing anything, and it's an issue he reported to the boss. Soon enough, they'll be recalled, it seems.

"I guess it's up to you, Scott. Let's do this..."

Leaving the restroom, the Phone Guy meets the Orange Guy in the Dining Area, where he has been since he arrived. He (somehow) took a breath of air before greeting him.

"Hello? Hello, hello? Hello and welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED Freddy's! Thanks for responding! Most people don't wanna work here after what happened at the old location."

Orange Guy nodded to his response which simply looked like he was acknowledging his words, which he was. But he was more amused by how understandably people were more afraid of Freddy's after what they did in the Colorado location.

"Glad to be here," said the orange man. And he meant it.

"Wow, headstrong AND dishonest! You're quite the catch! Make sure to not lie to the Phone, though."

"Oh, don't worry, I'm being perfectly honest."

"O-Oh you are?" Phone Guy stuttered, feeling a dread appear with his words being said, "You must be familiar with how it works around here, then. You know, cleaning up messes, performing and suits and the robots don't catch on fire."

"Yup, I am. I worked at the Colorado location months ago, you know?"

Phone Guy was taken aback by he so casually revealed that. He didn't know that he did work there. But the least he felt like he did know but also not really. He was confused as to why... So the point here is that he just revealed it like it was nothing.

"What are you doing here, then? Aren't the police looking for you? Why come here?"

"I need the money."

"Don't we all?" Phone Guy agreed and then looked around the area to see if his fellows at HQ came yet even though that would've been too quick all while trying not to act suspicious, "...Okay so today is the location's grand-reopening. Would you like a tour, preferably a long one so you can see everything that is needed to know for the job...??"

"Sure, take me on a full tour, phone-man!"

"Great stuff, dude...! Let us now depart..." Hopefully doing this will buy time for the folks at HQ to come by.

Time had gone by and the Phone Guy had taken the Orange Guy on the tour just as he requested. He was shown the Prize Corner, the Kitchen, the Kids Cove, the Show Stage where he told the Orange Guy about the new animatronics which they refer to as the Toys, the Arcade, the Party Rooms, the Hallway and lastly the Security Office. By then, an hour had gone by and help had not arrived.

"I'm at a loss of what to do..." Phone Guy muttered.

Taking out the Orange Guy didn't seem to be a good option since he was solo and well, the cryptid was a child murderer! He'd win in a fight on how to kill someone!

* * *

"So, am I free to go?" Jack asked. He wanted to set free to roam the restaurant while mostly not doing his job. He wanted to prepare for the next thing they were gonna do.

"Oh, no, no not yet. I got to have a short interview concerning health issues and that stuff!" The Phone Guy blurted and rushed to his desk just near the monitors to grab a paper and a pen, "So, first things first, what's your name? Because I know you said you worked at the last location but the paperwork about your record there is conflicting," the phone guy picked up another set of papers.

"Just call me Orange Man or something? Can I go?"

"Like, there's 'Old Sport', 'Mike' and even some other names from YouTubers...? - the heck is that supposed to be?"

BAM. Suddenly, the door to the Security Office was suddenly opened and it swung widely as it did. There, Jack saw some guy wearing a blue shirt who walked into the room, cautiously, but prepared with his hands out and up.

"So, you're the orange guy that's been causing all the trouble. I didn't expect to be doing this. Now, come quietly, or else we're going to have to do this the hard way."

"...I have no idea what you're going on about, but heck no, I ain't coming with you!" Jack declares, pointing at him.

"Very well," Nolan hunched his body down, like he was going to charge at him, and his face grew serious. He made a swift nod of his head to his own right.

Jack wondered what that meant, but he heard behind him the Phone Guy, making a move towards him.

"Ha!" an attempt of some kind roar, did the Phone Guy.

"Hmph!" Jack quickly turned, grabbing the Phone's arms and throwing him onto the monitors on the desk, seemingly putting him off already as an obstacle, "Haha, take that, Phone!"

Now it was just him and Nolan...

"You're next!" Jack points at him, "You're in for it now, bud!"

"..." The guy didn't respond to him.

Now...what was he going to do? Straight-up charge at him? Run past him? Or use a balloon sword?

Balloon sword it is!

Jack brought his left hand up to him, wordlessly relaying the message that he wanted him to wait. Because he needed time to make a balloon sword.

"Uh, once second..." Jack reached into his pockets that he lacked and took out a regular flat balloon and began to blow in it put in air.

Blow....! Blow....! Blow...! Tie...! Tie...! Done!

"Oh, that's a balloon doggo. Not a sword!" Jack released the balloon doggo and brought his hand out again, "Give me another second..."

Jack blew and blew but it ended up popping. "Ah, man, this time too much air. Let me try again... Been a while since I've done this, after all!"

"..." Nolan's serious expression faded and he now wore a blank one, because he couldn't believe this at all.

He brought his eyes to the Phone on the ground, and while he had no face expression, his arm body language with his arms spoke that he felt the same. It had been like 5 attempts already.

* * *

"..." Jack was down on the ground, the cheek of his face being what laid on it while his face was blankly staring to the right. He said nothing and was unblinking.

...He was knocked out after all and by none other than Nolan himself, who had enough and didn't want to stand there waiting for the orange cryptid to blow-up a balloon sword.

"Good... Good teamwork?" said the Phone Guy as he finally got up to his feet.

Nolan just replied with a wordless nod before taking out the walkie-talkie he had on his person, "Hey, this is Nolan, over." It was Ethan he was communicating with.

"...A report on the situation?"

"Yeah, the orange guy's down. Much easier than I thought he'd be. All he did was keep blowing balloons as he tried to make a sword."

"...Uhh, okay. As long as he's taken care of..."

"How goes it over there?"

"We're packing up and heading back to HQ."

"I see. So, I'll bring the orange guy to your car and pick you up," Nolan looked over the monitors that were still working, "...It's going to look alarming that I'm carrying this thing out of here, but that should be fine."

"At least it's not Bigfoot," said the red-headed phone.

"Don't even let me get started on that..." Nolan shook his head and placed his walkie-talkie away, "Got something we can use to tie him up?"

"I'll fetch some wires we have in the Parts & Storage," the Phone makes his way out in a haste, saying that.

"You do that." Nolan watched the Phone leave before turning to look down at the unconcious tangerine cryptids, "Dave's down, and now finally so are you..."

* * *

"...?"

...It was dark. Pitch black dark.

Jack could see nothing. And it wasn't because his eyes were closed. He was blinking them as he thought all this...

...A chair. He was in a chair of some kind, a cold metal one. His arms were intertwined with its backrest, one with gaps in it, and they being held by some wire.

"Where am I...?" Is this prison?

"Well, well. Look who finally decided to wake up..." It was a Phone Guy's voice that said that, and it sounded rather sinister.

"...Huh—aggh!" A lamp turned on near him. It was small but it shined like a spotlight to his eyes, leaving Orange Guy to having to keep his eyes only half-open as he tried to see who said that.

Soon, he saw the Phone Guy with the older model he saw on TV, Abel, walk out of the shadow and to him. Of course, he didn't know he was since he was no HQ employee and it was the first time he saw him in person.

"You've been quite an elusive one, Orange Man, evading and going from location to location and scuttering away by changing your name every time you did. But now we have you. Once both you and Dave Miller are gone, Freddy's will be able to stay open for a long time."

"Dave Miller...? Gone...?" Jack had no idea what he was going on about, "...Where am I?"

"Your last stop before the slammer. Nolan. Get him out of here," as the old model of a Phone Guy says that, he stepped to the side, out of the way of what was the path to the door.

"Huh? Who?" Jack turned around, trying to see Nolan himself, but due to how dark it was, he only saw the color of his blue shirt before being grabbed and taken out of the room...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1K 13
The rain was dropping heavily that night. You had to find a place to hide, you couldn't go back to where you came from. Just when, you noticed a rest...
468 23 9
After shutting down the Bakersville location and ending (or so thought) the Freddy's chain, Jack finally reunited with his older brother, Peter and h...
740 24 4
A series of One-shots I did to check if anyone would even be interested in reading my story and to see if I get the characters right! Has parts of "A...
114K 4K 14
πŸ”¦πŸ©ΈπŸ‘Ύ ── FNAF MOVIEβ”Šβͺ ᴍΙͺᴋᴇ κœ±α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺα΄…α΄› ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 π’πŽ π‹πŽππ† βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...