Forbidden love

kaliestearns által

I know what your thinking another bad boy, good girl love story but well it is but what's happens when the go... Több

Prolouge

0 0 0
kaliestearns által

Octavia Reynolds, is a 16 year old girl whose parents along with a few more have been murdered in their home leaving their children as orphans. Her parents were the first, killed that was one year ago. She has been living with her older brother who is clearly not fit to raise anyone, But of course he is her only living relative, and the only one who would take her in.
One thing that she know is true along with everybody else in the small town of Eudora, Florida that there is a serial killer on the loose and whoever they are are not going to stop until they are caught, and the FBI had no leads and are coming up blank. One thing that everyone should now is that it is going to be one hell of a surprise.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.4K 448 24
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
45.9K 1.4K 79
"𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑎,𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛�...
27.9K 345 18
salar sikandar & imama he waits 9 years for her bad boy become religious for a girl by = umera ahmed
20.2K 897 12
[ yandere!cowboy x f!reader ] Somethin' ain't right 'bout your town. The new Sheriff came outta nowhere and your daddy don't want nothin' to do with...