Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

Od FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... Více

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 110

943 41 7
Od FiftyShadesDakota_x

I'm really sorry it's been so long, I hope you're all still going to be interested in this?!

I hope you are all doing okay.
Here's the next update x

*Jamie's POV*

"Your wife needed a few stitches she lost quite a lot of blood, she's fine but when she wakes she may feel a little weak for a few days, she's sleeping now Mr Dornan." Dr Rashid explain to me. I nod slowly and stand, following him to her room. It's early hours in the morning now. I managed to get Charlotte dropped off at one of Dakota's friends house. I didn't explain what had happened, I just said that we had an emergency and needed someone to have her for the night.

"How's our baby boy? I haven't been allowed to see him." I frown, closing the door to Dakota's private room. "I'm on my way to check him now. He's with the intensive care unit having tests to check his lungs and his breathing." He tells me. "Okay.. will I get to see him?" I ask, taking a seat next to Dakota's bed.

"If all is okay with him, he'll be brought down to stay with you both.. he'll need his mother" he smiles warmly at me before exiting the room. I glance at Dakota, sighing heavily. "I love you..." I whisper, taking her hand in both of mine, stroking my thumb repeatedly over her hand.

It's silent around us. I give myself a few minutes to relax and catch all my thoughts. It's been a crazy night. Dakota hasn't even had chance to process any of it yet. I don't even know if she heard his first cry. I sigh heavily as she squeezes my hand softly, her eyelids twitching before opening slowly. She smiles tiredly and closes her eyes again. "Hi.." she whispers and I sigh.

"Hi..." I whisper back, tears forming in my eyes as I kiss her hand. After about a minute she opens her eyes again. "You gave me such a scare..." I cry softly, our hands resting on my forehead so I can hide my tears slightly. "Jamie.." she whispers. "I thought I'd lost you" I cry more, my voice cracking up. "I'm so sorry.." her voice is hoarse.

"You don't need to be sorry baby. I'm just so glad you're both okay" I wipe my cheeks and she reaches her hand up to gently wipe my tears with her thumb. "Is he okay? Where is he? He wasn't breathing and the cord was around his neck.." a few tears fall from her eyes as she tries to sit up fast, wincing as it hurts her. "Please be careful.." I say, helping her lay back slowly again. "He's with the nurses in the intensive care unit. They're doing a few tests on him to check he's okay." I nod a bit and she wipes her cheeks.

"I failed him.. I failed you" she cries and I shake my head, tears falling from my eyes. "Dakota don't." I say sternly. "You could never ever fail me. You make me more and more proud each day, and I think you're absolutely amazing" I whisper, kissing her head before wiping the tears from her cheeks with my thumbs.

She cries more, resting her head back. "Please don't cry anymore. It breaks my heart" I whisper and she nods, sniffling back her unshed tears. "They said he'll be straight back with us when they've finished. It shouldn't be too long baby" I squeeze her hands softly and she nods.

"Was Charlotte okay?" She frowns a bit and I nod. "I took her to aunt Addison's for a sleepover. I didn't tell them. I just said something had come up" I smile and she nods a bit, just as there's a knock on the door. It opens and in walks a nurse. She's pushing a crib on wheels.

"He's healthy and breathing very well. We thought we may have to keep him on the machine for a few days but he's managed well himself" she smiles warmly at us as she leaves the crib by Dakota's bed. "We'll probably keep you in for a few days to keep an eye on him and to check your stitches are okay" she smiles, looking to me then to Dakota.

"Does he weigh okay?" She asks and the nurse nods. "Definitely! Four pounds five. It's smaller than he should be as full term but he's a perfect
weight for how early he was born." she smiles reassuringly and we both sigh with relief.

"Did you want to meet your baby?" She grins and Dakota nods fast, tears in her eyes. "Please" she murmurs, her voice hoarse with unshed tears. The nurse gently lifts our baby into her arms and walks to the side of the bed, leaning across to place him in Dakota's waiting arms.

She takes him straight away, moving her hospital gown down so he can rest against her bare chest. Tears are falling down her cheeks and the sight of them makes my heart burst with love and pride. "I'll leave you to it. Make sure you be careful with your stitches, try to not lift him out there yourself" she advises and We nod a bit, thanking her before she leaves.

I snap a photo of Dakota and our baby boy; she's staring down at him, his hand is wrapped around her thumb. "He's so beautiful" she cries softly, looking to me. "He is baby" my voice is hoarse as I watch them. I rest my hand gently on his head; watching as his eyes open slowly.

"You gave mommy and daddy such a scare baby boy, through your whole pregnancy" she chuckles, wiping her cheek as a few more tears fall. I laugh softly and sit myself on the edge of her bed, kissing her forehead. "He's here now though. And he's perfect" I grin and she smiles, nodding. "He is.. he really is" she looks to me, grinning before kissing me softly.

We both fall silent, watching as he stares at Dakota, still tightly gripping her finger. She strokes her finger down his nose and he blinks; causing her to grin. "Here.. did you want to hold him?" She whispers and I nod, grinning shyly. "Please.." I smile as she leans across carefully; passing him to me before I sit in my chair beside her bed again.

I let his little hand grip my finger tightly as his light blue eyes look to me. I smile shyly when I hear her phone go off when she takes a photo of us. "He has your eyes... so so beautiful" I look up at her and she wipes her cheek; tears falling down them.

"What's wrong?" I frown, moving to sit beside her. "Just seeing you.. with your son" she cries softly and tears form in my eyes. "I... I can't thank you enough" I say, my voice hoarse. She giggles a bit. "We both made him.. I just grew him" she grins shyly and I lean down to kiss her softly.

"We love you, more than you'll ever know" I whisper and she smiles shyly, reaching to the bedside table for her phone. "I love you.. now let me take another photo of my two favourite guys" she grins and my faces splits into the biggest grin.

I smile for her as she snaps a few photos, for the last one I bend my neck down and kiss his head softly whilst he sleeps in my arms. She grins and rests her head back against the pillows of her hospital bed. "I feel so tired and sore" she pouts, yawning.

"Try sleeping baby.." I whisper, placing our boy in his hospital crib. "I will.." she gazes at me as
I sit in the chair beside her bed. "What a night" I sigh, yawning. "Night and morning" she giggles, nodding to the clock on the wall that shows us it's nearly four in the morning.

"Jamie..." she whispers after a few seconds of silence, my eyes closed. "Hmm?" I open them slowly. "Thank you.. for delivering him" her voice is hoarse. "Having you there to keep me calm helped so much, I'm so glad you did it" she wipes a tear that falls and I pout, leaning over to kiss her softly on the lips.

"I was terrified but I had to.. and I'd do it all over again" I smile shyly and she chuckles. "Tonight will most definitely be a story to tell him when he's older" she giggles and I laugh. "You're right baby" I smile, taking her hand. "You get some rest baby" I kiss her hand softly and she nods a bit, gazing at me as I gaze at her; both our eyes becoming more and more heavy.

———

I open my eyes and the room is light, the sun is shining through the blinds. My sleepy eyes focus on to Dakota and I notice she's looking down at our boy as he feeds from her. "Morning sleepy head" she giggles softly and I grin; rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Morning.. are you okay?" I ask "I'm perfect" she grins. "Good.. you didn't lift him yourself did you?.." I frown a bit, sitting up in the chair.

"No I didn't.. he started whining and you didn't budge so I pressed the buzzer and a nurse helped me" she smiles shyly and I chuckle. "I'm sorry" I pout, causing her to giggle. "Don't be" she grins; covering herself once he stops feeding. "Here will you take him?" She smiles shyly and I nod; taking him into my arms and burping him gently.

"What shall we do about Charlotte?.. " she pouts. "I don't know baby.. I could get her, hopefully you'll be allowed home soon" I sigh a bit. "I hope so.. I feel so achy and I just want a nice warm bath." She chuckles a bit and I laugh, wiping his mouth when he brings up a bit of milk.

"I can't believe he's actually here.." she smiles shyly after a few minutes of silence. "Me either.. it's crazy.." I chuckle, stroking his little hand as he curls up on my chest. "Dulcie is going to go mental" she giggles and I laugh with her. "She'll be so excited.." I grin. "She will...".

"You look so beautiful " I whisper, watching her blush. "You must be blind!" She laughs softly and I pout. "My eye sight is fine thank you.." I smirk and she giggles. "I don't feel beautiful but thanks" she grins shyly. "You always look beautiful, but this morning you look more beautiful for some reason" I smile at her. "It must be the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep" she giggles and I laugh, shaking my head. "No.. you're just beautiful " I smile and she blushes more.

"When shall we tell our families?" I ask and she shrugs a bit. "I think I want to get used to it being four or five of us first.. we could maybe FaceTime them all? I don't feel up for visitors, especially with him being early I don't want him to get sick" she frowns a bit. "I get that baby.." I take her hand, stroking it softly.

"Let's FaceTime your mom, she's still with your grandma right?" I ask to which she nods, yawning. I pass her our boy back as I reach for my phone, handing it to her after I've pressed call. Her mom answers after a few rings, she frowns immediately. I sit next to Dakota so I'm on the camera with her.

"Hey, are you both okay? You both look awful" she frowns more and we laugh. "Thanks for that mom" Dakota rolls her eyes, laughing a bit as Tippi chuckles in the background. "We're okay.. just really tired" I smile shyly at Dakota. "Yeah we had a late night.. really late in fact" she adds.

"We don't want to know what you both got up to in the bedroom last night" tippi smirks as she pops on the screen beside Mel. Dakota gasps loudly and I laugh shyly, blushing. "None of that, actually.. we just had a normal night... you know, giving birth to our son in the spare room" Dakota shrugs casually and I laugh at the way she told them.

They both frown and gasp together, covering their mouths. Dakota slowly moves the camera so our boy is in view; he's sleeping in his mommy's arms. When we look back to the screen they're both wiping away tears. "He's beautiful" Mel murmurs and we both grin, I lean down and gently kiss his head.

"Are you both okay?" Tippi asks, her eyes full of love as she gazes at her great grandson. "We are now. I lost a lot of blood.. the umbilical cord was around his neck and he wasn't breathing.." Dakota frowns a bit and I stroke her back.

"Jamie had to deliver him, the paramedics couldn't get to us in time, I had him at home" she giggles a bit and Mel laughs softly, wiping her eyes again. "What a night you both had! I'm glad you're both doing okay" she grins through the screen. "I passed out after I had him so Jamie was terrified, but we're okay. He's perfect" she smiles, looking down to him.

"They're just going to keep them in for a few days to keep an eye on them" I say, kissing Dakota's head softly. "Oh Mel, we must go home! I can't wait to meet this beautiful boy" Tippi claps her hands together and we both laugh. "No mom, let them get settled at home first. We'll finish our weekend here and then go see them" Mel chuckles when Tippi sighs.

"Yeah, I don't feel up to visitors yet. Not until I'm home with him" Dakota smiles shyly and they both agree. We tell them to enjoy the break away and then we end the call after saying our goodbyes. "I didn't think they'd believe us at first" Dakota giggles and I laugh; kissing her.

"I love you so so much" I whisper and she grins shyly. "I love you too" she kisses my softly; wincing as she moves over on the bed slightly. "Here get on next to me" she pats the bed beside her and I sit next to her. "Who next?" I ask her "your dad and Sam?" She smiles shyly and I nod a bit, getting the FaceTime to connect with his phone.

"He can tell Jess and Liesa, we don't have to call them" I say to her and she pouts "we could always send them photos to tell them" she smile and I nod, looking to the screen when it connects. "Hey dad!" I grin and Dakota gazes at me.

"Hey son! How're you all?" He asks "good thanks. How are you and Sam?" I smile to him. "We're okay, just about to go shopping" he replies, Dakota says hello and waves as he does the same to her. "Sorry. We won't keep you for long, dad" I chuckle, watching sam come over to the screen too.

We share hellos and Dakota grins shyly. "We just had something to show you" I say and they both look intrigued. I turn the camera and both their eyes go wide. "Oh my goodness!!" Sam squeals and Dakota giggles, wiping her eyes as she gets tears in them. "He's a handsome little boy" my dad grins.

"How are you both? Did everything go okay?" They ask us and Dakota pouts as I chuckle. "We're both okay.. but I had him at home. Jamie delivered him" she giggles when my dad and Sam gasp loudly. "Oh dear! I'm glad you're both okay" Sam smiles widely, watching the both of us.

————————————

It's early afternoon; after telling my father and Sam, we called Don and Kelley who were so excited by the news and they both said they couldn't wait to meet him. We messaged my sisters and then Dakota's siblings too. They all shared their excitement and love too. Dakota had a check over and they said she's doing loads better and she shouldn't take long to heal.

I then offered to watch our boy whilst Dakota caught up on all the lost sleep from the night before. She argued her case of the fact we both need to catch up on sleep but she went through more than I did last night so after a lot of persuading; she napped for a few hours and I stayed awake with our boy.

I have just arrived back to the hospital after collecting Charlotte from Addison's house. She loved her sleepover with them. As I open the door to Dakota's hospital labour suite, her doctor is in there talking to her; whilst she holds our boy in her arms. "Hi" She grins over to us and Charlotte squeals. "Mommy!" She runs straight for the side of the bed and I chuckle, lifting her up so she can sit beside her mom.

They share a hug and Charlotte frowns slightly at her baby brother, obviously not understanding who he is. "Is everything okay?" I ask as lean over and kiss Dakota's head softly. "Yes of course, I was just explaining to Ms Johnson that she and baby may get to go home later this evening. We just have to take him for a while to check a few things. Just the basics like his eye sight, his hearing" The nurse smiles kindly at me and I grin. "That's great" I kiss Dakota's head softly again and she smiles shyly.

"I'll be back in a little while to take him down for the tests" she smiles warmly at us before leaving. "I got you your hospital bag so you can get changed." I smile kissing her head. "Thank you.." she smiles sleepily, looking to Charlotte as she babbles about her sleepover to her aunt addy's house.

Dakota makes a conversation with her and they chat for a bit, I sit by Dakota on the bed listening to them, stroking our boys head. "Mommy baby?" Charlotte frowns, resting her hand on his stomach gently. "Yes it's mommy and daddy's baby.. like Charlotte is" I grin and she giggles, clapping her hands fast.

"Yay daddy!" She giggles and I laugh slightly, watching Dakota giggle as she kisses her head. "We missed you darling" she smiles, holding her closer. "I miss mommy and daddy" Charlotte pouts and I smile, kissing both their heads.

A while later they come through to give Dakota some dinner and take our boy for some tests and check ups. Charlotte plays with a few toys whilst I watch her and Dakota eats. "We need to pick a name" she pouts a bit and I nod slowly "I know.. I like a few.. " I pout and she chuckles.

"Me too.. I love the name Noah.. or Oliver.." she smiles shyly and I grin. "I love both those" I laugh a bit, looking to the door when the doctor walks back through. Dakota sits up more and we both frown when he enters the room without our baby. "Is everything okay?" Dakota asks straight away, and I take her hand.

"We noticed him struggling a little when we was checking his breathing... and because of that we've decided to keep him in the intensive care unit. We're not sure how long for, that would depend on how he progresses. We'll monitor him closely.. I think given the birth and your stitches it may be a good idea for you to stay in too." He says and Dakota's face drops.

"I.. is he going to be okay?" I ask and he nods quickly. "Of course. There's nothing for either of you to worry about. We just want to make sure we take the proper precautions and keep an eye on him." He reassured us and I nod slowly, taking Dakota's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm afraid that because Dakota is still on the maternity ward, you will have to leave soon Mr Dornan" he frowns a bit, giving us both a polite nod before leaving. "No... I don't want you to leave" Dakota tucks my hand into her chest, pulling me closer. "Baby.. I don't wanna go but I can't stay" I sigh, pulling her into my arms when she starts to weep.

"Please don't cry, it breaks my heart" I stroke her back and kiss her head gently for comfort. "Don't leave.. I don't want to be on my own" she cries into my chest and I hold her closer; smiling when Charlotte wraps her arms around her mommy.

"okay mommy" she repeats a few times, stroking Dakota's back near my hand. "Good girl baby" I whisper and Dakota chuckles a bit; pulling Charlotte closer to her. "I just want my baby back.." she pouts, tears falling from her eyes as she pulls away from my embrace. "He's not far away.. and he's in the best place baby I promise"

I stroke her tears away as more fall. "I know he is but my hearts broken thinking of him being alone" she fights back a sob, taking a deep breath. "Me too baby but everything is going to be absolutely fine I promise... you can get some proper rest for when he's back here with you tomorrow" I kiss her softly and she nods a bit, wiping her eyes as she cuddles Charlotte closer; wrapping her arm around my waist...

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.9K 527 33
Six years later ... Ryan Kavenaugh became the world's most famous, soccer player and he is the best ... Fame, money, power, extravagant parties and...
5.4K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
179K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...