๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€โ€ข๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€ : ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’†๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ renhatesthee

{๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘พ} {๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„โœ”๏ธ} "Like someone once told me before.. Moments like these, when tears fill your e... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

ฦบ๊ซ€แฅ…๊ชฎ
๊ชฎ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ชฎ
๊ชป๊ซแฅ…๊ซ€๊ซ€
แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…
แ ป๊ ธ๊ชœ๊ซ€
แฆ“๊ ธแฅŠ
แฆ“๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ซ€๊ ธแง๊ซ๊ชป
๊ช€๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ซ€๊ชถ๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ชถ๊ชœ๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แ ป๊ ธแ ป๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แฆ“๊ ธแฅŠ๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แฆ“๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ซ€๊ ธแง๊ซ๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ช€๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชฎ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชปแญ™๊ชฎ
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชป๊ซแฅ…๊ซ€๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ ธ๊ชœ๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แฆ“๊ ธแฅŠ
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แฆ“๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ซ€๊ ธแง๊ซ๊ชป
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ช€๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช—
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชฎ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชปแญ™๊ชฎ
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชป๊ซแฅ…๊ซ€๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ ธ๊ชœ๊ซ€
แฅด๊ชฎ๊ช‘๊ ธ๊ช€แง แฆ“๊ชฎ๊ชฎ๊ช€

๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช—

57 3 1
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ renhatesthee

Chapter twenty: Don't Come Near My Little Sister

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

In fact, the storm appeared and the two struggled to stay up going back and forth under the water augering when the rain stopped.

"I told you to step away from the edge! You ridiculous girl."

"I didn't ask you to follow me."

"Excuse me for trying to save you."

"AND where did it get us! We're both in the water now with this stupid storm over our heads."

"God, shut it. I need to think what to do."

"Great! While you do that I'll go swim to shore."

They felt the waves pick up and the more it did it pulled Renesmee under and having a big wave hit Daniel underneath. Daniel came back up but not Renesmee, he swam below to release her ankle from the seaweed letting them both come up safe and sound.    Though it was too late for them another wave came in washing them both away with turning under the water Daniel fought to get to the top and made it but Renesnee was missing again.

When he found her she was floating above the water, no reaction, just action. He took off swimming to her and swam with her to shore on the sandy beach. The weather was still bad so it soon began to rain as Daniel panicked about what to do next, his mind went blank.

"Wake up," he coldly said, "Yah! Hurry and get up!" Daniel says frustrated in hope she's faking but he knew better.

Looking at her lifeless with her lips blue and separated as her eyelashes and hair appeared wet while the wind blew slowly. All that could be heard of Daniel was his heavy breathing like a panic attack about to take action, Daniel fiddled with trying to get her up.
     That's all that mattered, his world might as well have stopped, and yet he still didn't realize what his heart desired the most.

Once he realized she wasn't waking up Daniel cupped the sides of her face, "No. Nononono! Ren wake up," he emotionally says as he lightly slaps her lower face upon the chin.

His heart thumping against his chest triggering him to cry hysterically as his big hands rub her hair with his tears blended in with the rain.
   Daniel was soon losing his mind, leaning over her cheat resting his forehead before lifting his head and getting mad with himself for nothing. He knew crying wasn't gonna get the job done and fucking sitting there as Renesmee lays there dead wasn't gonna help at all. Their memories floated back.

Soon after unexpectedly he punches the sand but on both sides of Renesmee's face, "I won't give up on you," he whispered as his tears fell on top of her cheeks.

Wrapping his arms around her face trailing them down her shoulders Daniel does mouth to mouth with Renesmee.   Daniel cried so hard he felt like he was having a heart attack and it won't stop until this girl takes a breath.

After a few more pumps to her chest, the water slowly runs up and spills over her mouth, making Daniel relief. With his heart still beating out of control he continued to cry and pull Renesmee in his arms and kiss her forehead.

Renesmee whispers his name, "Daniel."

She says making him cry even more, "I'm here," he replies choked up.

Renesmee wasn't doing anything but sitting there feeling lifeless, she felt so tired and cold her eyes started to close.

Daniel looked down at the girl that didn't have him off yet and knew something was off, "Renesmee?"

Soon after he gasped, "You have to stay awake!" he shouts in a whisper.

"I'm so tired."

That is all she came to say as if she's drifting off at the shore again. Daniel got the idea to pull her away from the water but there's nothing much he can do about the rain but hold her.   Daniel got under a tree and wrapped Renesmee with his body to keep her warm. He could have left and got help or even find his way back but he didn't want to leave Renesmee by herself.

With his back propped up against the tree, Renesmee laid between his legs but with her body turned to the side as her cheek leaned on his chest hearing his heartbeat. Daniel's right leg was propped up over both Renesmee as she sat there.  

"You have to stay awake, Renesmee."

She hummed sweetly nodding her head a little damn well knowing she can't keep this up. She laid her hand on top of Daniel's chest and balled her fist with his shirt inside her palm.

Hearing her cry, "You asshat."

Daniel laughed, hugging the girl tightly as they both cried. The sound of footsteps crept in on scared teenagers when a couple of lights flashed them and voices appeared, "They're over here. Quickly get a medic."

"Renesmee, do you hear that? They found us. Ren, ren! RENSEMEE.....," she passed out in Daniel's arms when her mom, brother, and the rest of the police officers found them rushing over.

The medic ran in and checked her pulse, "Her pulse is weak. We need to get her to the hospital, but I can't carry her," the woman medic said.

"I can do it!" Daniel volunteers.

"I can't let you do that," Mrs. Lockheart says, "Her brother's here. He'll do it."

Mrs. Lockheart calls an officer to bring in her son and immediately he runs in kneeling in front of the person that's holding his dear baby sister, not caring who he is but only the importance of Renesmee.    He took her into his hands and lifted her while the medic led the way, therefore, Mrs. Lockheart and the other male officer helped carry Daniel along the path.

Hours later everyone was at the hospital. Daniel's small wounds were checked out by the nurses and could go home for the night, they called his guardian which was Kylo. He didn't arrive in time to save Daniel from this rage that searched for him, but Daniel disappeared from the back to the front of the hospital to the waiting room with Mrs. Lockheart.
    They knowledge the other and sat quietly waiting for the doctors to come out with news when suddenly a stronghold took action upon Daniel's shirt, "I'm going to give you the count of three to tell me what happened out there."

"One."

"Ryan! Stop this," his mother shouted.

"Two," he continued to count, as Daniel sat there restless.

"Three," he fist just about to fly up and go across his face when his mother took ahold of his arm.

Ryan looked back and saw her next to him, "Why are you protecting him? He did this to our Renesmee."

"Our?" Daniel whispered.

"Son, please. Believe it or not, he saved her. This isn't his fault."

"But it is," Daniel says, drifting off to the memories that happened in the water, "if I didn't say those things to her, Renesmee wouldn't have ever run away from me."

The son and mother's hands went to their sides as they both watched Daniel fall to his knees, "If I didn't tell her all those hateful things then just maybe, maybe everything would be different tonight," he cries.

"She almost died out there because of me."

"What happened out there?" Ryan sternly asked.

"I don't know! Renesmee...she wasn't breathing regularly but like she couldn't get a breath and it scared me. The way she couldn't catch her breath and started crying so hard then we fell into the water."

Daniel cried his heart out and everyone in the hospital could hear his cries, "Please forgive me," he pleaded, bowing to the family in respect and forgiveness.

Mrs. Lockheart has always been a kind woman so forgiving Daniel was okay in her book only if he understood his wrongdoing but as for Ryan he didn't care too much for this pathetic fool in front of him and presenting himself as he deserves it.

"My mother may forgive you but after almost ruining my little sister...you don't deserve a damn thing from me," he says, walking away.

Mrs. Lockheart approached him still bowing on his knees, "Daniel, we aren't the ones you should be asking for forgiveness, but to the girl that's lying there in the hospital bed unconscious," placing her hand on his shoulder, "It's time you go home now. You need to rest, if anything changes I'll get into contact with you."

She left him where he kneeled in time for Kylo to stand in and take Daniel home, "It's time, sir."

Daniel looked up to Mr. Kylo and he felt relief that he jumped up off the ground and into Kylo's arms, crying and hugging him. He didn't say anything but hugged the young teenager back as he helped carry him home.

In the car ride home Daniel had his curiosity on Renesmee but the thoughts of Kylo about this young girl, "What do you think? I mean about her, Kylo."

Kylo slowly glances up to Daniel with the curiosity in mind that Daniel is asking him what are his thoughts on Renesmee, something unspeakable that has never happened before.   

"Sir, why suddenly ask? Especially me."

"You're the only one I come to, the only one I trust and believe in. So, I'm asking you this because I care about your opinion on Ms. Lockheart."

Daniel chuckles with a thought in mind, "Don't tell me you dislike her or anything."

"It's not necessary that I don't like her, sir. It's the fact that if she's the right fit for you."

"Ahh, if she's the right fit for me. How about the right fit for her? I wonder about that."

He chuckled with a sad expression across his face as he turned to the wall and punched it one go before emotionally tearing up, "How about me being the right fit for her?"

"I haven't thought about it like that. Since you are the only one I have to protect and think about that's all I have done. No one other than you, sir. The fact that I have this is hard for me to understand if Ms. Lockheart isn't thinking or doing the same as me then it makes me believe she isn't right for you."

Daniel laughed with tears, "You're so dim, Kylo. You haven't been really paying attention to her. She helped me so many times. It's beautiful, honestly. Maybe next time take the time to really watch her and not only me."

"Of course, sir," he says peacefully, continuing to drive.

Daniel went to sleep on the way home and time passed, seconds turned into hours, and one day turned into two since Renesmee has been in. Daniel made it his daily duty to stay by her side, he missed school for those two days sitting in the waiting room.     She was conscious but numb to the situation; the doctors were scared to discard her because once she woke up she hadn't spoken a word to her family or even friends that appeared.

Thetic and Jessica talked to her older brother about the situation, "When do you think she'll start getting better?" Thetic asked.

"You're mistaken. Renesmee isn't ill; she just feels like she's there. Our girl needs to be healed," Jessica replies, in the corner of her eyes she locks Daniel in her sight walking up to them, "And I think he might do the trick."

Ryan and Thetic turn their heads to Daniel approaching them, "Is she.."

"She's fine!" Ryan sternly speaks over him.

The girls looked at each other and back at Ryan giving him a strong stare before calling out his name, "Ryan," they said together.

He already knew what the girls had in mind, "It's not happening," he says, walking away as they all followed away from Renremess's room.

"This might help her!"

"Jessica's right. You need to put your feelings aside and allow him to see her."

"After what he did to HER!" He shouts, stopping in his steps and turning around, "Thetic weren't you the one who told me he threw a milkshake in MY LITTLE SISTER'S FACE and you didn't do a thing but sat there instead of running around her. How do you call yourself her best friend?"

"Don't blame this on her!" Daniel steps in, "Everyone there was pretty shocked by my actions even myself but that isn't an excuse. I take full responsibility for that night."

"Don't think this will win your case. Just because you've been sitting here for two days won't get you a free pass with me."

"Trust me. I'm not trying to do or get anything."

Ryan walked in Daniel's face, "Yeah? I know boys like you PlayBoy. Don't think you saving my sister's life makes up for this shit you pulled to screw with her, she hasn't spoken a word since the incident and IT'S YOUR FAULT," he announced to the young boy while he walked away.

"Great! He's gone. Ryan seriously has a chip on his shoulder," Jessica says, as she shook her head.

"I need a minute," Daniel says walking out. Thetic follows behind with Daniel's knowledge, he was still spoken up about the incident but when he thought of Renesmee coming to mind his face turned red and his heart beat faster like there was a need to see her to calm him, to ease his mind of being worried.

"You seem unsettled," he jumps back to see Thetic, "Worried?"

"I'm thinking about her and why isn't she talking."

"Mhmm, you're thinking about her. Well, have you looked in the mirror yet?"

"Huh?"

"The mirror...about her eyes. The way you light up when you hear someone use her name, but if you're that curious about her not talking, why not ask her yourself?"

"This again! With the eyes thing. And how am I supposed to ask her, didn't everyone try talking to her about it?"

"Of course, we did. The only one left is you playboy," Thetic giggled.

He showed a sour face that Thetic quickly noticed, "Sorry! Didn't mean it that way."

Daniel shrugged it off, "Hey before we or JUST Jessica think of a plan think for yourself and figure out where your feelings line in with Renesmee. A girl can wait but for how long can she hold out before crashing completely."

To be honest, with you. I believe I already broke the poor thing and now you want me to put her back together by figuring out my feelings. I don't know if i can do this.

His eyes were conflicted and she took knowledge of it, "You got this. It's time to put your feelings aside and think about what you need to do for her." He nods his head.

Daniel hasn't stopped thinking about Renesmee.

The first time he met her, kissed her, and touched her in every bit of physical contact he hadn't noticed before, and yet now everything flowed back to him. He questioned himself about his feelings, he knew he felt something for this girl, and he forced himself not to have anything more happen.
    Jessica walked outside with her braids swinging back and forth telling the others about the plan she came up with, "I got it! All we need is a distraction tonight."

"Tonight! Why tonight?" He said worried, "Don't you think another time would do?"

"If we wait any longer she just might not pass junior year."

"It looks to me that someone is scared to face their feelings," Thetic pushed.

As much as Thetic pushes she was right, I'm scared that Renesmee just might see me as the monster that people see me as. It sides in the back of the head but all those moments with her overpowers that one thought. What do I do?

Jessica patted him on his back before giving him encouraging words, "Don't sweat it, things might work out in your favor if you allow them to."

Jessica went on to tell the two about the plan she had in mind and ready to play out later tonight.

© Ren Sherman Nonfiction
2020

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Scarlet Red โœ” ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Mag!c#

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

4.3K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
242K 9.1K 31
Under the great big oak tree, we lie next to each other, spread out like starfishes only our hands holding us together. In one hand Rory holds the ro...
44.8K 1.5K 14
แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž He scoff and pull his pants with his boxe...
A Shattering Flaw ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ zoz

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

117 0 12
Rain. bad has never felt anything but good for us, until it didn't. a life full of him as my best friend, and my partner in crime came to an end whe...