unknown

cinnamon7089 által

izuku midoriya has a secret that nobody knows not even his child hood best friend do the others in his class... Több

fal m203
Izukus side
who's the blond
how much do you know?
What next?
happy now?
Ocs/tattoos
2019 G400C
~^~
(┬┬_┬┬)
Wtf (not a chapter) ❤️
Photos i probably shouldn't have (part 1?)🖤
Photos i probably shouldn't have(part 2)🤍
Soulmate dream?❣️
I got tagged!!!💕

Important! Plz Read!

488 9 4
cinnamon7089 által

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my story far enough to see this! But sadly things change and I just can't finish this story right now, I have a chapter or two left but I think I'm just going to put it up for adoption or rewrite it. I love the support of that I got from this story but the story it's self reminds me of things I would rather forget so I'm so sorry for stopping it but I think this will help me more mentally. Also to the people who voted on all the chapters of this I really appreciate the help, Checking my phone to see people that enjoy my story always makes my day so thank you guys for all the love and I really hope this is the last goodbye but only time will tell. 

(✿◡‿◡)

(❤ ω ❤)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

112K 3.1K 15
In a city where hybrids use to be common, there are only a few known to exist. One of these hybrids is found and now has to live with the human who f...
122K 3.9K 55
Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. From overp...
244K 2.6K 72
Demigods on social media? pfft okay. Wait. You aren't joking? ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN. THESE ARE NOT MY CHARACTERS NOR PHOTOS!
184K 11.4K 46
*SEQUEL TO D.E.K.U.* Midoriya wakes up five years after the battle with his father to find thing have changed a lot in his absence. For better or for...