Forever & Always (A Ross Lync...

By HopeyR5

When Jordan Parker, an ordinary girl, happens to run into the super-famous Disney Star Ross Lynch at a Zenday... More

Chapter 1: Walking On Sunshine
Chapter 2: Umbrella Beach
Chapter 3: Girlfriend
Chapter 4: This Is Me
Chapter 5: Kiss & Tell
Chapter 6: Dreams & Disasters
Chapter 7: Up
Chapter 8: The Way That You Do
Chapter 9: My Dilemma
Chapter 10: One Time
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: Runaway Baby
Chapter 13: Ours
Chapter 14: Hold On Til The Night
Chapter 15: Nothing Even Matters
Idea
Chapter 16: Hospital Flowers
Chapter 17: Lookin' For Love
Chapter 18: I'm Gonna Run to You
Chapter 19: Sweet
Chapter 20: Music Sounds Better With U
Chapter 21: Gummibär
Chapter 22: What Do I Have To Do?
Chapter 23: Speed Of Love
Chapter 24: Cry
Chapter 25: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
Chapter 26: Not Over You
Chapter 28: Love Story
Chapter 29: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 30: Man Who Can't Be Moved
Chapter 31: Break Your Heart
Chapter 32: I Promise You
Chapter 33: Get Away
Chapter 34: 4 Real
Chapter 35: Tomorrow
Chapter 36: We Found Love
Chapter 37: Moves Like Jagger
Chapter 38: Red
Chapter 39: Come Back My Love
Chapter 40: Haunted
Chapter 41: Sorry
Chapter 42: Whiskey Lullaby
Chapter 43: Nobody's Perfect
Chapter 44: Slipping Away
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Drive
Chapter 47: Secrets
Chapter 48: Do it 2 Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: Sex on Fire
Well
Chapter 51: Always
Chapter 52: Hey Princess
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE MUST READ
Chapter 53: Two Pieces
Epilogue
Special Author's Note (please read)
oops?

Chapter 27: Hello Again

3.3K 37 2
By HopeyR5

Happy new year!!!! :D my friend kimmi couldn't handle Ross and Jordan breaking up, (over reactor) so um they may or may not get back together in this chapter. xD thank you sooooo much for 1,600 reads!!!!!!

Chapter 27

Hello Again

The next day, Micah and all of the other helpers came again. Ross was sitting close to me at the dining table, and i scooted away from him quickly when Micah walked through the door.

He didn't even look at me.

I felt sad, but in all fairness, if i was him, I'd actually be planning some evil comeback. But i knew Micah would never do that.

Right?

Just as Micah was about to walk out the door, his eyes darted to Ross, but he kept walking.

I blinked; it had been so quick. Maybe I'd just imagined it. I scooted a little closer to Ross, but not close enough so he could touch me.

I finished my French toast, then walked outside, my thoughts consuming me.

I could tell Ross's gaze was following me, and i heard his chair scrape as he pushed it back to follow me. Then i heard some whispering, and it sounded like Ross had sat back down.

Fine by me; it was his fault i was in all this mess... I just needed some time to think.

I saddled Greyson, then we set off at a trot towards where everyone was working.

"Why, Jordan?" i thought out loud. "Why are you going there?" but i didn't make Greyson turn around.

Once we arrived, i realized I'd never known what the helpers had all actually been for. Looking at them all sitting around laughing, i still had no clue.

Greyson stomped his foot and i cleared my throat loudly. Everyone turned to look at us.

I noticed Micah to the side, his smile still wide even when he turned to look at me.

I tried to smile, but failed so miserably i probably looked like i had just eaten a frog or something.

I cleared my throat again, willing myself to speak.

"Erm... I'm Jordan," i muttered. A roar of laughter surged through the little crowd and someone shouted, "Girly we KNOW!" i blushed, searching for James.

He was sitting off to the side, silently watching everything. Perfect -- he was in his quiet mood. Exactly what i needed. "James!" i called, motioning for him to come over to me. He slowly got up and walked meaningfully towards me.

I looked down at him. "Im finally taller than you."

"Just because you have a boost! Is that all you wanted to tell me?" he said in his quiet but firm way.

"No. I need--" i glanced at everyone watching us, my gaze lingering on Micah for a second. "I need to talk to you in private?"

Someone made a kissing noise, and anger bubbled up inside of me. "Whoever made that noise, shut the hell up!" i shouted, getting angrier by the second.

"She has a temper," someone whispered.

"Oh, like you wouldn't act like me if someone broke-- never mind!" i shouted, tears springing to my eyes.

James hopped onto Greyson, sitting behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist so that he wouldn't fall off. "Jordan... Let's go." he whispered.

I glared at everyone, then we set off at a canter.

When we finally reached somewhere where i thought no one would hear us, i pulled on Greyson's reins and tumbled off his back as soon as he skidded to a halt.

"James i don't know what to do!" i cried, grabbing at the soft grass that covered the ground. "First Ross completely shatters my heart, then i finally partially recover. Then Micah comes along... Oh James!" i cried, burying my face in his jeans as he hopped off of Greyson.

"Ross is a jerk; he doesn't deserve you. Just dump his sorry butt and get rid of him!" he said, his voice getting louder.

This only made me cry harder. "But James! I- i love him... If only- only i had felt something with Micah-- but then i might be more confused now- but i love ross- oh James!" i sobbed.

"What did Ross say that made you take him back?!" James asked, obviously pissed at me.

"I- i didn't!!" i cried, looking up into his eyes. Tears blurred my vision, making James look like an abstract painting instead of a person.

"Then why don't you tell him to leave and be with Micah? Micah loves you!"

"S- so? James, i don't love him!"

"Maybe after time you would! Ross is a moron," James said, his voice still rising.

"No, James, you know what, i WOULDN'T, because my heart still belongs to Ross!!" i shouted, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Whether i like it or not!!"

James thought this over for a second. "He doesn't deserve you," he whispered after a moment.

"I don't care! I love him. Don't you understand that?! I wanted to talk to you because i felt like YOU would be the most sensible and reassuring! I was wrong!!" snot bubbled in my nose like it always did when i cried hard, and i wiped it away with my sleeve hastily. "I'm trading you for josh! He'll know." i started mounting Greyson again, but James pulled me off.

"No. Jordan... Ok, so you love Ross. Big whoop. Everyone knows! Even Micah!! But you could at least try to not love him!"

"Well what if i WANT to still love him, James?! Did you ever think of that?!?!" i felt my heart float into my throat and threaten to choke me.

James was silent.

"That's what i thought." i sobbed. "Why... Where is josh?! I want to talk to josh!" i shouted.

"I'm right here," someone in the shadows said.

I jumped and twirled around to find josh standing feet away from me. "Josh! Please! I- i need some wise words or something fr- from you," i sobbed, burying my face in my hands and sitting down on the hard-packed dirt.

Josh whispered something to James, and when i looked up James was gone. I sniffled.

"Jordan... First off, i heard everything you told James, so you don't have to repeat yourself."

"Everything?" i sniffled.

"Every bit. But... I agree with James. Ross doesn't deserve you. It's his fault you broke up -- It's his fault you guys aren't together anymore. It's all his fault. I... I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but that's my opinion. Take it or leave it." he stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "Jord... I love you, ok? You're like a sister to me. I hate seeing you like this. Just... Ross is a douche. He doesn't deserve you." and with that he walked away, seeming to melt into the forest.

I covered my hand with my mouth and began to sob uncontrollably.

What if they were right? I mean... Obviously, it was all Ross's fault. But i was willing to forgive him. But did Ross Shor Lynch, my first crush, my first love, my first kiss, my first heartbreak, really not deserve me?

I am not pretty. I am not exactly... Nice. I am not good in front of cameras. I hate the spotlight. I get nervous about weird things. I eat food when I'm sad. I hate horror films (not that Ross didn't either, but whatever) i am not your average 15-year-old American teenager.

"Lies," someone shouted from behind me.

I spun around, realizing that i had been listing everything out loud.

"Well... I dont know about some of those things, like hating the spotlight and whatnot. But is that really a bad thing?" Micah walked over and sat down next to me, then started to pull the few clumps of grass that were attempting to grow out of the ground. "Obviously, you're pretty. You're nice. And... Being Different... Is good." he said, examining a leaf of grass.

"Why are you even talking to me?" i asked, wiping my tear stained face.

"Because..." he paused, his brow furrowed in concentration. "I care about you. When you care about someone... You don't let them think lies about themselves." he fiddled with his grass piece a little more, then let it fly away in the wind. "Jordan.. I... I really like you. I hope you know that. But... I understand that you don't love me, and that you love Ross Lynch. I do." i tried to say something, but he started talking again. "Listen to Demi lovato's song 'Everytime You Lie'. I guess its kind of like... My message to you." his eyes glittered. "Goodbye Jordan."

And he walked away without letting me say one word.

A mere two weeks later, i was sitting indian style in the middle of the backyard behind our house, looking at the clouds.

Suddenly i felt someone's presence beside me. "Hey."

"Hey Ross," i whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked, lacing his fingers through mine.

"Looking at clouds," i whispered.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, the Ross suddenly whispered, his mouth right next to my ear, "Jordan... I love you."

I turned to look at him, then felt Ross press his lips against mine.

I shuddered and a tingle ran up and down my spine. Instinctively, i wrapped one arm around his neck and i pushed closer to him. Ross put one arm around my waist, but kept my other hand in his free hand.

He broke away slightly to breath, then as soon as he fully pressed his lips against mine again, i pushed harder into him, making him fall backwards.

I lay down on top of him, smiling and laughing. He put a hand behind my neck and the other on my lower back.

I put one hand flat on his chest, and the other against the ground to keep myself from entirely putting all of my weight on top of him.

I pushed into Ross harder and i felt butterflies swirl around in my stomach.

He pushed against me, and i felt my heart flutter.

Suddenly someone spoke from above us, but it sounded distant and not important. Ross pressed harder into me, and butterflies danced around my stomach, and i felt my heart leap.

Then someone spoke again, forcing me to leave our fantasy world.

I looked up, still stretched out on top of Ross, blinking into the sunlight. Circled around us were all four of Carly's brothers, with a little local girl that I'd never seen before, and a local-looking boy.

All four of Carly's brothers were glaring at me and Ross, the girl was gazing at us longingly, and the boy's eyes appeared to be fixed on my nose. What?

"Um, what happened to the we-aren't-back-together-yet-and-he-has-to-regain-my-trust thing?" Brandon raised an eyebrow.

"First off, that was two weeks ago," i started, lacing my fingers through Ross's and laying my head on his chest. "And..." i trailed off.

Tommy shot Ross a dirty look. "Don't smile about this, Disney Boy."

I looked at Ross and saw a frown on his face. Glaring at tommy, i got off of Ross and stood up, straightening out my clothes and running my fingers through my now tangly hair. "Hi, I'm Jordan." i said, reaching my hand out to each newcomer in turn.

"I'm Kea!" the girl said, grabbing my hand eagerly. "And this is Nui -- we're siblings!"

Nui nodded at me in acknowledgment.

"And that--," i said, pointing at Ross, who was still lying on the ground in the middle of everyone. "Is Ross."

"Are you guys dating?" Nui asked suddenly.

My eyes grew big and i exchanged a look with Ross. "Uh.." Nui nodded like he understood.

"So, why are you guys here?" i Asked, changing the subject.

"Well... I'm Josh's new girlfriend. He didn't tell you?" kea said quietly, obviously hurt.

"I told everyone else except her!" josh reassured her. "Jordan's been having..." he glanced at Ross. "Problems lately..."

Kea smiled. "Ahh."

Then Brandon stepped forward and said, "And Nui, is here to.. What was it again?" Brandon asked, throwing an arm around Nui's shoulders and smiling. He obviously remembered, he just wanted to hear it out of Nui's mouth.

"I'm here to protect Kea," he muttered. "Our parents are kind of... Over protective of us."

Ross jumped up and said, "Dude! My parents used to be like that too! Well, sort of. At least I'm told..." he trailed off. Nui raised his eyebrows, and i caught James rolling his eyes.

I stomped on his foot and smiled, then shouted, "Well, it was nice meeting you two!" even though, obviously, since kea and Nui were both standing right in front of me i didn't need to shout.

Then i grabbed Ross's hand and pulled him into the house, upstairs, and into my room, both of us laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 319 42
Hey! My name is Monica and I will be doing R5 Imagines! Please inbox or comment your request! Write your name, the boy (or girl) you want it with, an...
25.4K 542 36
Rachel has the perfect life. That is until she gets a boyfriend, and big brother Ryland gets a little over protected.
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...
1.7K 39 10
Jordan is (or should I say WAS )your average sexy 18 year old girl until her life changes by her two biggest celeb crushes Ross Lynch and Riker Lync...