Stilinski Secret!

By ajash10

Stiles is married and happily in love. Liam is a puppy and Isaac is adorable. Peter is possessive and Stiles... More

Stilinski.☑️
Stilinski-Hale.☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•Pt.2☑️
Stilinski-Hale [Deflection]☑️
Important for story info!!!!
Beacon Hills, California☑️
Princeton Pack [Meet and Greets]☑️
Hell and Hales [Hi Neighbour]☑️
BH Results. [Job Offer]☑️
Mamma McCall [Attack]☑️
Everyone [Pack Meeting]☑️
Ghouls [FactBook] ☑️

Hiro [Meeting the Pack]☑️

7.8K 238 112
By ajash10

Hiro had stood up suddenly, causing Stiles to look up at him with a curious expression.

That lasted for all of a tense 10 seconds, before he heard the same thing that the ghoul had and stood up as well.

"You should get inside." Hiro informed him, looking out intently towards the darkened tree line.

Stiles took a step back and watched as a foot stepped cautiously from the tree line.

He stepped back towards Hiro and observed as the foot retreated.

"Strange." He looked at Hiro, who's eyes had yet to leave the trees. "How many are there?"

Hiro glanced at him for a second before flicking his eyes back to the origin of the footfall sounds.

"16. Maybe more. 16 original clan members and they may have recruited others since I left."

Stiles looked towards the trees in thought.

"I can only sense 5."

Hiro nodded in agreement.

"Scouts. You should head inside."

Stiles was hesitant and stepped back to the entrance, watching as his retreating figure allowed the dark ghouls to emerge from the shadows.

Stiles looked at Hiro, who had yet to move an inch.

"You should come in, as well. They seem to be wary of me. That could work in our favour."

Hiro looked hesitant but ultimately he nodded and reversed slowly, never turning his back to the creatures he once shared a clan with.

Stiles moved closer to him and placed his hand onto his shoulder, guiding him backwards slowly.

They didn't want to rush and somehow trigger the ghouls into aggression.

He felt the step on his heel and squeezed Hiro's shoulder to warn him, their speed never changing.

His back pressed against the door and he heard some soft footsteps, behind himself.

He made a move as if to look over his shoulder but paused as the ghouls moved closer suddenly.

His halting of movement had them stilling, observing him closely. It seemed that all but one of the ghouls were eyeing him with a steely intent and caution.

The footsteps behind him stopped and he smelled Allison in the area just beyond the large doors.

"Allison," he spoke very softly and quietly.

She pressed gently against the back of the door, hearing the tense note to his voice as he stood completely still, outside. She had been sent to get him when he'd been gone for too long and had pulled her folding bow from her side pocket as she saw him standing with someone else.

It had taken a moment but she had noticed that Stiles and the other male, who she noted looked like the person that Stiles had described, were both staring towards the trees and moving very slowly.

"I'm here. What's going on?" She whispered quietly, unaware that she had just spoken so quietly that he shouldn't be able to hear, too focused on what was going on just beyond the entrance.

"We have company. And not the nice kind." Allison nodded and hummed quietly, urging him to continue.

"When I say so, I need you to pull the door open. You'll need to be very fast and close it after my friend and I have come through. Got it?" She looked past Stiles' shoulder, now able to see the figures emerging from the trees.

"Got it." She responded quietly.

"Alright," Stiles tightened his hand on Hiro's shoulder. The male nodded that he understood the plan and they both tensed their muscles, ready to move.

"Now." Stiles spoke in a normal voice, moving quickly backwards and pulling Hiro with him. Both falling through the open doorway and watching as Allison closed it quickly, locking it securely behind their figures.

She turned to them and eyed Hiro wearily.

"I was sent to get you." She informed Stiles, looking over her shoulder at the doorway.

She flinched back as she saw a very tall and dark silhouette standing just there, the only clearly visible thing being the glowing red eyes. Not like an alpha's red, more like a mangled dark red. Somewhat taking on the appearance of clotting blood.

Stiles stood and grabbed her arm, pulling her further away from the doorway and the large figure.

The glass was opaque and most of the door was a strong metal, so they weren't worried about it getting through, but it was still unnerving.

"That's another thing. They're fast. Very fast." Hiro told them, as he began pulling himself to his feet, accepting Stiles' offered hand gratefully.

He and Allison nodded and Stiles wrapped his arms around both of them as he lead them towards the elevator, pushing the button repeatedly and only letting go of a sign of relief once the doors had firmly closed and the box was moving upwards.

"Allison," he got her and Hiro's attention, gesturing between them," Hiro. Hiro, Allison."

They shook hands and then stood in silence, waiting for the elevator to reach the desired floor.

~~~~~~~~~~

The pack looked over at the doorway, as they heard it open, watching as Allison walked in with a frown showing prominently on her face.

"Guys, we have a situation."

She went over to Scott and dropped into his lap, breathing deeply to calm herself.

There were some whispers outside the door and then it pushed open to show Stiles, all of them stiffening in alert when they saw him, pulling another male into the apartment.

A male who they all, like Allison had, noticed to look exactly like the male who Stiles had described.

"Everyone we have a situation." Stiles announced. He pushed their guest into his previous chair and turned his back to him, focusing on the rest of them and dismissing the white-haired male as a threat.

Therefore, the others were suddenly more tense. They all looked at him incredulously, wondering why he would ever turn his back to a potential cannibalistic enemy.

"Stiles what the-" Ethan began but was cut off by the hyperactive 'human'.

"The loft is compromised. We were just discovered by a small group of ghouls downstairs. We only managed to get away because Allison showed up right in time. She managed to close the door before they reached us."

Chris looked over at Allison with a frown, concerned for her.

"Stiles." Derek sighed in annoyance. He gestured at the male who Stiles had momentarily forgot and Stiles' eyes widened as he turned quickly and grabbed Hiro's hand to pull him to his feet.

"Everyone, this is Hiro. Hiro, this is everyone. You'll pick their names up as you go." Hiro nodded and the others watched them unsurely.

Lydia levelled him with a stern look. "Stiles."

He looked at her and paused, taking in all the guarded expressions and tense postures.

"Oh! Guys, relax! He doesn't eat people." A few relaxed slightly but others stayed tense.

"They have a sugar supplement thing which contains blood from donors and it compensates for their meals, or something." He looked at Hiro and received a nod that he got it right.

"Why are you here?" Hiro looked at Melissa and tilted his head.

"In beacon hills or in this building?"

Melissa looked thoughtful for a moment, before answering, "both."

He looked at Stiles and was pushed back into the seat while Stiles leant against the arm.

"Remember I mentioned my visit with Natalie and Josh?" He directed it at Peter and his pups, receiving nods from all three.

"Their pup, Melody, was taken." Peter stood straighter and stepped away from the wall, growling darkly.

"Was that Natalie on the phone?" He asked. The others were looking between them in confusion.

Stiles nodded that it was and gave him a rundown of what had happened.

"You found the pup?" Peter directed towards Hiro, after hearing the explanation of what had happened to their sister pack.

Hiro nodded and looked closely at the secret alpha. Stiles had filled him in on what was going on, when they spoke. Just in case he would accidentally say something that could backfire.

As far as Hiro was concerned, the only alpha that he needed to follow was Alpha Hale-Stilinski. He being the only one that had actively committed to his position and sought alliances with their neighbours. Most of the packs in the surrounding counties knew that Peter was the alpha to go to. The one in charge of the area. Really, the only ones who were unaware of his status were the McCall-Hale pack. Who, themselves, had built a bit of a reputation, though not a great one. More the, 'stay away they hate other supernaturals', kind of reputation.

Hiro looked over at Stiles and back to Peter, his eyes flicking to the two boys who smelt of them. They were obviously the alpha pair's pups, if he was to infer anything from their brief mention earlier.

"Yeah, I tracked them this far and then thought that I lost them. But I caught James' scent at the school. Or had he been going by something else? Jeremy you said?" He looked at Stiles, who nodded. "I picked up on some of the others' scents just past the school and was able to follow it out into the preserve, though it became a bit muddled once I reached a clearing with a large tree stump in the middle."

Peter hummed and paced slightly as he thought about what Hiro had said.

"Perhaps the Nemeton is involved. It wouldn't be a first time and it would explain the issues with tracking them beyond it."

Stiles nodded to what his mate said but frowned, as well.

"But we cleansed it not 3 months ago, it's had no rituals since and the only sacrifices that it's fed from are the animals in the preserve."

Peter nodded and all three of them became thoughtful.

"The Nemeton draws the supernatural, it's like a magnet," Chris' voice drew the three's attention to him as he proposed his theory, "perhaps it's to do with their magic. Ghouls are formed by dark magic so they may have followed a leyline to find the Nemeton."

Stiles hummed and looked around absently, eyes widening as he saw the confused looks on most of the pack's faces.

"What's going on right now? You've lost us all." Melissa confirmed a moment later, as his eyes met hers.

Stiles saw a couple of nods in agreement and sighed slightly as he sat forward and addressed the larger group.

"When I went to Princeton for my exams, I met up with the Princeton pack. They are old allies of the Hales and so I thought it best that I greet them. The Alpha is Josh and his mate and Luna, Natalie. They have several couples both living with them and away. And their pup is called Melody."

Derek nodded along with the rest, though he looked like he recognised the name of the pack.

"About two days ago, they were attacked by a large group of ghouls. Several of their pack mates, along with their alpha and best tracker were seriously injured. And their pup was taken." Melissa gasped audibly at what she heard, her hand over her mouth.

"Luna Princeton phoned me earlier to see if she could call on the pack alliance for us to help them. They could only follow the ghouls as far as a state or so over, but Hiro here has followed them right to us. She told me that Hiro tried to warn them but even when they were prepared they were still overpowered by sheer numbers. As well as the effects of the ghouls' poison."

Scott looked around and nodded to himself after receiving decided looks from everyone.

"So, this is no longer just about defending ourselves, this is a rescue mission now."

Hiro looked at Scott for a moment but shook his head and dismissed him. He may be a "true alpha" and yes, Hiro had heard about him, but historically true alphas only got everyone around themself killed. The only alpha that he had decided he would take orders from was alpha Hale-Stilinski and that wasn't about to change.

Peter must have realised this, as he gave a subtle nod to the plan, confirming for Hiro what Scott had said.

Stiles noticed the byplay and had to actively stop his face from breaking into a wide grin. What Peter had done was as good as accepting Hiro into their pack.

For the remainder of the meeting they discussed patrolling and who would go at certain times, with input from Stiles, Chris and Melissa about them not missing school, or more like Scott, Lydia and Derek discussed it.

When it was finally time to go, Stiles pulled Hiro to his feet and over to Peter, leaving them stood together, while he went and collected Liam and Isaac from the others.

They returned a couple of minutes later, ready to leave, with Isaac going straight to Peter's side and Liam tucked under Stiles' arm.

"Let's go."

Hiro nodded and followed after them, getting a reassuring nod from the alpha before he did so.

~~~~~~~~~~

They got home fairly quickly, with Peter's speeding and all, and headed inside.

Stiles sent the boys up to bed, amid protests, and Peter lead Hiro to his own room that he would be using while he stayed there.

Stiles finally managed to get Isaac and Liam settled in their beds, after some 20 minutes of fuss, and headed down to the living area, grabbing two glasses of water before heading back upstairs to his and Peter's bedroom.

"Mm, what brought this on?" He asked, as he placed the cups on the side table, a strong pair of arms encircling his waist from behind.

Peter pushed his nose into his neck, making Stiles tilt his head to the right.

"You do not know how protective I felt when you got back from that phone call." Peter licked a stripe from his throat to just below his ear, teasingly biting at the skin.

"I could have claimed you right then and there, against the wall where everyone would see." Stiles shivered at his words and reached his left arm back, to thread his fingers through Peter's soft hair.

He tugged at the hair slightly, getting a low moan from his mate as the older male sucked marks into his neck. Claiming him.

Peter let his mouth travel across the skin, savouring the taste of his mate on his tongue.

He trailed his hands up underneath Stiles's shirt, tugging and pinching at his nipples to receive sensuous moans.

"Peter." Stiles panted his name, all hot and bothered from the attention he was receiving.

"Mm." Peter responded, kissing and sucking over the back of his shoulder.

"This is great and all, but there's somewhere else that I'd much rather have your mouth..." he stuttered his words, breathlessly, trying to form a coherent sentence through his jumbled brain.

Peter smirked against his skin, pulling Stiles' shirt off and roaming his hands, exploring the newly revealed expanses of warm flesh.

"Aah~ Peter," Stiles moaned, feeling Peter's mouth moving sensually down his spine.

Peter pushed his stomach flush against the wall, biting into his shoulder blade with his elongated fangs. As mates, their bite did not harm one another, only causing immense pleasure. Which was apparent as Stiles moaned loudly, pushing back into the feeling.

Peter smirked and removed his own clothes, making the fabrics brush against Stiles as he moved, causing his mate to give out small needy sounds.

Stiles hardly noticed anything except the hands that continued to stroke down his spine, small kisses being spattered across the backs of his shoulders.

He did, however, notice when Peter stepped away, a small shuffle and dull thump of sound being the only indication that he was still there.

He sucked in a loud gasp of air as he felt his cheeks being spread, hot breath ghosting over his excitedly twitching pucker.

A searing tongue swiped faintly over the skin and Stiles pushed himself back on the wall to look over his shoulder and say something.

He was halted as he felt a sudden intrusion and Peter was pushing his tongue in roughly, as far as he could get it. Stiles practically keened at the feeling, his back arching so that his chest brushed the wall, his ass pushing further against Peter's mouth.

"Ah~! M-More! P-Peter!" He rambled incoherently, getting high on the pleasure.

Peter hummed against him, his tongue thrusting into his hole and sending a low vibration through his mate's ass.

Stiles whined louder, sounding like a needy feline in heat.

Peter pulled his face back, slightly, and sucked at the rim of the entrance, thrusting his tongue shallowly into the sultry area and then licking a long stripe from just behind his balls, up to the top of the cleft between his cheeks.

He pulled the cheeks further apart, squeezing them firmly and kissing over the fluttering hole.

"So good, love. So good for me. You open up so nicely." Stiles whined wantonly and pushed back towards him, wanting more.

Peter stood and pulled himself into Stiles, rubbing his member across the cleft of his buttocks.

"You want this, baby?" Peter whispered breathily against the back of Stiles neck, taking hold of himself.

Stiles' blades quivered and his wings burst out, spreading widely.

"Yes! I want it! Please, Pete!" Stiles practically begged, tears of desperation filling his eyes.

Peter stroked across his large, soft, leathery wings, leaning closer and nibbling at the juncture of his neck to his shoulder.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm going to take good care of you. Just relax and let me do all the work."

Stiles opened his almond eyes and looked back at his mate, a needy expression on his face.

"Please," he spoke quietly, voice laced with vulnerability and wanton, "I need it. I need you."

Peter smiled and pushed forward, engulfing Stiles in his scent, his love and all the pleasure he could offer, thus reducing Stiles to nought but a gibbering mind-addled mess.

(A/N: hey all!!!
Let's start a conversation! What do you all think of the story so far, and this chapter? What do you think will/want to happen next? If you don't speak English, comment anyway, I'll read your comments just like everyone else!
Please;
Comment!!!
Vote,
And follow me~ AJASH10.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
183 2 18
Will Stiles and Derek find love with each other. Will they be strong enough to over come anything, or Will there relationship fall apart. Do they lov...
489K 14.1K 24
Stiles and Derek have been dating for over a year and kept it a secret. But the secret is about to come out because well....who could have known male...
8.5K 257 8
Jackson and Stiles have had a pretty tangled relationship. Most of the time their love is strong, but others its rocky. Stiles starts to know changes...