My Mommy

By Aday2101

This is a new book I'm writing. It is based off a little/sub and a dom. This is a lesbian book. Just read an... More

Just me
Truth
Emotions
Truce
Little
Punishment
Princess & the Frog
Friendship
Knowing the unkown
Knowing the unknown pt 2
AN
Knowing the unkown pt 3
AN
Convention
Convention pt 2
The love
Dinner
Crazy
The sex
A mess
Jealousy & Passion
AN
Relationships
A ride
Jamal
AN
Im back
Alcoholism
Conflict
Cum for me
Surprises
My mother
Double trouble
Shannon littles
All about you nina
I love yall
Heading to it
AN
Pray for the date
A end to a new beginning 1
A end to a new beginning 2
A end to a new beginning 3
Preparing
AN
Discussing the funeral
AN
The funeral
THE FINAL FINALE 💕
AN
AN
Clarification
Decision
Thinking
My new book
Question
I know
Hearts can get played

Nina parents

6.2K 136 100
By Aday2101

••••••••••
AN:
I'm going to start post more pictures of the characters.!

But how are y'all ? What's tea ? How is life going?
I feel like ppl don't ask that enough to ppl. Even if we don't know each other everyone deserve to be ask if they are okay.

N I heard it's best to vent to strangers.
••••••••

~Aaliyah Pov

When I woke up we was in Texas. It took us a few hours to get here and all i wanted to do is take a nice hot shower.

"Mommy have you been driving all night"? I question while wiping my eyes.

"Yes, but I'm fine and everyone is okay and we are almost there". She spoke in a whisper because everyone was still sleeping.

"Can I come up there wit chu mommy".

"Of course, please be careful honey". She was driving and she was scared I was gone fall but I made sure to be careful.

I got up in the seat next to her and she praise me. I love when she praises me. "You made it all by your self good girl"!

I blushed and then mommy end up parking in someone drive way. Well her parents drive way.

"Baby just to let you know you can be yourself. My parents know about my lifestyle and they support it". She said while giving my hand a squeeze.

"I figured cause you wouldn't bring us somewhere, where would feel uncomfortable". I said making sure that she knows I trust her and her judgment.

She begin to wake everyone up and then we got out the van and unload our things.

Then we walk up the steps and mommy rang the door bell. As we was waiting on an answer I look at the house. It was a big mansion like super big.

"Hi you guys must be Jhene and Aaliyah". A pretty women said coming out. I mean she had a Nina vibe, she was sexy she had on heels. I didn't mean to admire her in that way but damn.

Mommy nudge me. "Yes mam". I said and she smiled.

"Well come on in, I baked cookies and I have the littles room set up".

I like this women so far. When I tried to grab a cookie mommy pop my hand which made me tear up a little.

"Baby you didn't have breakfast yet and I didn't mean to hit you so hard, you forgive mommy"?

"Yes" I said in my baby voice. Was I about to slip ? Why am I slipping already. I don't want to slip.

"Your father is almost here and I think baby Aaliyah is about to come out". Nina mom said coming over and pinching my cheeks.

I blushed but I wasn't slipping. I couldn't slip. I didn't want anybody to see me slip. I just struggle with being little sometimes.

"Babies you guys can roam the house". Daddy said and I rolled my eyes. She still didn't apologize to me yet.

She knew I rolled my eyes too but she didn't say anything. So I move from her she tried to grab me but I dodge it quick.

Got me fuck up.!

-Nina Pov

"Trouble in paradise" my mom said while laughing.

"Yeah unfortunately, Robyn needs to apologize to Aaliyah".

"No she needs to apologize to me. I'm busy doing other important things that contains with Luke and all she wanna do is act like a baby like she can't be big for a couple of days".
Robyn said with so much attitude. But I wasn't having that.

"Robyn this is your warning. Go in the room and think about how you being an ass and I expect you to apologize to Aaliyah by the end of the day. If not expect punishments until you understand while you was wrong".

Robyn rolled her eyes and tried to walk away but I smacked her ass. "Dont play with me Robyn".

She walk off and mom laughed at me. "Let me guess your everyone's dom".

"Yup except for Shannon".

"I know that, Shannon is a dom herself. But baby you don't just pop out the blue so you to need to tell me what's going on".

Shannon begin to catch momma up on everything. This was hard for me to talk about and my mom was just in shock.

"You guys are staying here period ! I have some friends that work
With the police and that are judges. We gone take his bitch ass down".

"Baby baby I need your help"! I heard my daddy coming in screaming.

He came in with a boy and a girl. They both had chains on them.

"Daddy oh my god, where did you find them".

"On the side of the road. Baby your a surgeon can you make sure they are okay. They are not talking to me". My daddy said begging momma and she begin to help take the chains off. Well break them off.

Then it click in my head. "We're you guys Luke and cherry slaves". I question and they look down in shame.

They both nodded. Then Shannon begin to speak.

"Okay, how did y'all break free"?

The boy begin to speak. "He know you guys would find us. So he let us go".

"Okay are you guys littles too or just subs"?

The girl begin to cry. "If we tell you. Then you are going to beat us".

"No we won't, I have two littles. Aaliyah and Jhene. Maybe we can find you guys a mommy or daddy". I said trying to make them feel comfortable.

The boy gave a slightly hopeful smile and he look at Shannon.

This was perfect.

"I'm also a mommy, so tell me what's going on. We want to take the bad guys down".

"He blind folded us and he told us dont get comfortable with being free. He said we need to look appealing for y'all to grab us so he knew what time this man got off of work he plan the whole thing".

"Okay well let's get you two clean up. Nina I think they had enough with the questions". Shannon said and I nodded with understanding.

My dad begin to show them the way to the bathroom.

"Shannon this is your chance to Have a little maybe two littles".

"Maybe, I don't know. They are cute tho. But I don't know, I don't wanna force it or anything".

"Be yourself, be a mommy. You just told them to basically get clean up and they did. You will be a great mommy then look how you are with Aaliyah and Jhene. Aaliyah will probably never say it to me but I know Aaliyah loves playtime with you".

Shannon smiled. "Okay I'll try it out".

I smiled, even tho this not the way she wanted to get a little. At least she would have two.

I got up to go find Aaliyah and Jhene and I heard them arguing with the other littles.

"You need to learn how to ask instead of take people stuff". Aaliyah said and the other little boy begin to try to go off.

"You guys think you all of that now huh ? You hoes think y'all some queens. Well do y'all  mommy and daddy even know yall use belong to cherry and Luke"?

"She do you gay fuck"! Jhene said and I jump in.

"All of you be quiet. For one it is not nice to take things without people permission and it is not nice to argue so everyone apologize to each other".

Everyone mumble sorry. "What are y'all names? I never got them".

"Jasmine and Keenan". Keenan said and I gave them a small smile.

"Okay babies go get clean up. Dinner will be ready soon okay"? I said and everyone nodded going there separate ways.

~Aaliyah Pov

"Could you believe mommy ? She need to get in there ass we didn't do anything". Jhene said complaining.

"It's okay bestie, she got on everybody. They probably will be gone soon anyway. Let's no worry about it". I said while continue to get clean up with Jhene. We was in the shower and I'm not going to lie Jhene was sexy.

Sooo I decided to be bold and run her kitty while she was bending over rinsing her towel out.

"Right there Aaliyah don't stop".

I smiled, knowing that I was pleasing her brought me mental pleasure because I'm doing something right.

"And what are you two doing"? Daddy said coming in busting us.

Daddy didn't say anything she got naked and got in with us. "You two are so nasty. If you two wanted to please why didn't you call mommy or daddy".

I was still mad at daddy and she knew it. I ignored her statement and continue to play with Jhene. But daddy wouldn't let me be in peace. Daddy stood behind me and begin to rub and squeeze my nipples.

"Still mad at daddy"? Robyn said whispering into my ear while sucking on my ear.

That was one of my hot spots and she knew it. But I wasn't budging.

I kept on playing with Jhene and she move my hand out of Jhene pussy and got on her knees.

Me and Jhene was confuse then daddy started to play with us at the same time.

She was rubbing out clits so fast it was so much pleasure I couldn't take it.

"Daddy slow down". I moaned out and she smiled at me.

"No baby, not until you say you forgive me. Cause if you don't I guess I'm going to please you and Jhene until you do forgive me".

She begin to suck on my clit an still play with me. And Jhene was getting played with but daddy was really trying show me she was sorry.

I was a moaning mess trying to handle it. I wanted to see everything daddy wanted to do.

"Jhene baby you can go. Let me play with Aaliyah. Then later on me and you would have our own special play time".

"Okay daddy". She said happily.

"Go get my strap". She said standing up then she hovering over me.

Her breast was so pretty. All I wanted to do was suck on them. But I was still mad at her.

"I know you want to suck on daddy. You can baby".

"Nope I don't want you".

She smiled and bent me over quickly. "Well I'm going to fuck the shit out of you until you want too. I'm going to fuck you so good all you gone want is daddy today and I will be playing with you all day because you are my slutty little girl".

Jhene came back with the strap and she had a smirk on her face. I didn't know her bald head ass was gone say this tho.....

"Daddy can I watch you an Aaliyah"?

"Of course sweetie".

I don't like people just watching me. If we aint fucking then go.

"No Jhene you can leave".

"Nope not until you forgive daddy".

I rolled my eyes and I didn't see it coming. Daddy put the dick into me quick and deep and started pounding me from the back.

"Still mad at daddy baby"?

Ughh she was fucking me so good I couldn't stand it.

"Fuck, daddy slow down I can't take it". I moaned out and she went harder and I was just reaching for her and she grabbed both of my arms and continue to pound in my pussy.

She started smacking my ass. "This is my pussy little girl. You will forgive daddy. Understand"?

I couldn't take it, I couldn't stay mad at her. "Okay daddy I forgive you". I said moaning out.

She slid her self out of me and then she pick me up. We was now face to face and she put it back in slowly.

"Daddy is so sorry baby". She said fucking me slowly and this was so slow and good. Every stroke she hit my spot and I was just scratching her back up while she continue to apologize.

"Daddy is so sorry for being mean. You forgive daddy right"? She said fucking me slow and hard. At this point I'm crying cause it felt so good and moaning I forgive her.

"I forgive you daddy but please I can't handle all this dick".

"Look down at that pussy babe. It's all in there it look like you handling it to me".

Then she change up her rhythm again and begin to fuck me harder. I was beginning to cum.

"Release that nut baby. Let daddy know she doing a good job".

"Yes daddy".

After a few more strokes I started to cum. Then she took it out and smiled. I couldn't stand up straight. My legs was weak at this point.

"I'm glad you forgive me. But baby do you wanna finish cleaning yourself up or do u want daddy to do it"?

I don't know why I begin to feel little but I shyly hand her my towel and she smiled at me.

"That's my girl".

After a few more minutes of cleaning. Daddy put my pjs on me then pick me up and we went downstairs to see mommy and her mom cooking.

"I see you guys made up and where is our other special girl". Mommy question.

"Right here" Jhene said coming with her pjs on as well.

~Robyn Pov

I was about to put Aaliyah in her chair but she begin to hold me even more tight because I tried to sit her in the chair.

I guess she was feeling little.

"You don't want daddy to put you down"? I question while looking at her.

She gave me the pouty look and shook her head no. So I let her stay on my lap.

"You two got your littles spoiled". Nina mom said while laughing and we laughed too. I wish I had a cool mom like Nina. At least Nina mom accepts her lifestyle.

I have no family.

I guess you can count my relationship which is with Nina and the littles as family. Which they are family.

But it still would be good to know that I have my blood family.

I was taken out my thoughts as I felt a little hand on my breast.

"You want suckies from daddy"? I ask in shock. I didn't think I could fuck her so good to the point she would turn little.

She shyly said no. But I knew better. I pull my titty out and rub my nipple on her mouth and at first she was trying to ignore it. But she loved suckies so much she needed it.

She wrap her cute mouth on my breast and this was the best feeling. I feel like I'm truly bonding with Aaliyah. This kinda show that she love me just as much as she love Nina.

"Awnn look at my babies". Nina said coo-ing at us.

I saw Aaliyah blushed and I blushed too. I begin to give her a but massage to soothe her nerves because I know she is shy and nervous right now.

"Nina baby what you making and where is the other littles and Shannon"?

"Tacos babe, and here they come right now".

~Shannon Pov

I was nervous to even have littles or the thought to have them. I hope they would agree because I always wanted to be someone care giver.

I had the urge to spoil and love someone who is so precious and cute.

I saw they had the same clothes on from earlier. So I decided to finally take charge like Nina basically told me to do.

"Jasmine and Keenan I have some clothes for you guys to wear and Keenan you should be able to fit my ex boyfriend clothes I still have some. But I need to go shopping for y'all".

They look at me with curiosity. Then jasmine begin to speak.

"That is so kind of you. Thank you, we really appreciate it. But we're fine in the clothes we are in".

I smiled, she was cute. "You are so adorable. But honey I wasn't asking. Let me be straight forward with y'all. I always wanted littles and I would be honored to have y'all as mine. We can try this for a month and if you guys decide that you don't like me. I will let y'all go".

Jasmine look at Keenan and Keenan shrug his shoulders and then jasmine smiled. "Okay well I guess you are our mommy".

I smiled, and kiss both of there cheeks. Everyone clapped for us.

"Okay, well babies go get dress for mommy and then after we eat we can discuss rules okay"?

They nodded and they begin to race each other into the room and I laughed.

"No running please you guys might hurt yourself".

I'm finally a mommy.

"See Shannon I told you". Nina said while sticking her tongue out. I stick up my middle finger.

Aaliyah started to cry and I was confuse. Robyn was trying to see why she was crying.

Then she begin to scream. "We won't have play time with Shannon anymore. Shannon is gone now"!

I was shocked she said that....

••••••••
AN PLEASE READ.

I see people say update and I will I promise. But I try to give y'all long ass chapters sometimes because YALL deserve it ♥️.!

Just be patient with me next time.

•••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.6K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...
115K 1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
6.2K 94 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...