late night text || aaronhotch...

By JayBlack-

Aaron Hotchner is not only your unit chief, but one of your best friends. After a case you decided to text hi... More

Late night text
How it started
A day off
Worried
Missing people
Coffee
Apologies
Declined
Date night
Adorable
Early morning
Unsub
The aftermath
Nightmare
Changes
Pasta night
Postponed
A well needed talk
Movie night and shower thoughts
Relax
Depends
Another case
Some needed rest
School trip
interrogation 1
Inappropriate
I knew it
Interrogation 2
Promise?
It's Spencer.
Strauss
Babe
Listen here
My good girl.
It is a big deal
Chopsticks
I'm sure you'll find a way, Hotchner
Get off my crime scene
I love you
We are going home now
Not your fault
Don't push it too far
Girls night.
Truth or Dare
Keep quiet
Anger and dominance

Jealousy

2.6K 43 51
By JayBlack-

You arrived at the company and talked to the manager. He was very willing to help you so it didnt took you long to get a list of all the people who would fit. But that doesn't mean that the list wasn't long.

It was one of those company's who was hiring people who just came to the country and will work for a minimum wage. So you had a literal shitload of names you had do go through. You called Hotch again.

"Hotch we got the list of all the people who fit the profile." "Ok good." "Not exactly we have like 100 names we have to check. If we dont find out anything more it will take days to get through all of them." You let out a sigh when you finished.

"Well. Ok. Come here and we'll have a look on that list. Oh and apparently due to some decisions Strauss did, we have to double up again. We kind of settled everything already so if you two are fine with it you have to double up." Hotch said calmly.

"Oh. I dont mind at all. There are worse things than sharing a room with a beautiful lady." Derek joked. You slapped his shoulder and started to laugh too. "Okay Hotch see you in the station." He hung up. While derek was driving you texted hotch.
~

You gotta be kidding me. We have to double up again?

Hotch👤: Seems like it.

We have to start working together so we can share a room.

Hotch👤: I know. I swear if I knew it I would have told you to come with me to the police station..... and Reid and I already agreed in sharing a room.

It's ok. But if Morgan snores..... I'm gonna be the first one who kicks Spence out of your room. Asap!

Hotch👤: Well now I sure hope that Morgan snores like hell.
~

While you put your phone away, Derek turned into the parking lot from the police station. All you both could see was a whole lot of people. The media already found out about the case and they want information.

"Really? Already? God, I hate going through all of those interviewers." You rubbed your temples. "Yeah. Me too. Come on little one. We got this." He patted your thigh and jumped out of the seat. Putting on a straight face you followed Morgan to the entrance of the building.

Everyone asked if you had any information or any clues about this case but you declined. After entering the building, the cold air from the air conditioning, immediately made you feel better.

You came right when the others finished giving out the profile. As you walked in you handed Hotch the list of names and went over to the board. The first victim got caught the same way as the second victim and so on.

"I cant believe it! Turn on the tv." JJ stormed into the room with a really annoyed expression. Aaron took the remote and turned on the TV.  On the screen was a woman you recognised from outside.

"A faithful source told us the the FBI is working on that case too. The BAU, a special unit trained on finding out what goes on in the mind of someone like the 'Delivery Kidnapper' is working on that case. That must be two of them."

The camera turned and showed how you and Derek walked to the door. The woman turned to you and held her microphone in your direction. "Do you know who the kidnapper is? And why he chose these girls? Will you give us an answer?" You turned around and the camera showed a close up of your face.

"We dont have any information for you right now. When we have something to tell you we let you know thanks." The camera turned to the woman again. "It seems like they found out something that they wont tell us. More later." Hotch turned off the TV.

"Great. They couldn't have zoomed in any further on me." You hated to see your face on TV. "Y/n. That's not good." Spence said. "I know. I mean the 'Delivery Kidnapper' come on. That's a shitty name." You responded.

"He meant that your face is all over the media right now. If the unsub is mad that we investigate this case, there is a chance that he will get you, or another police officer to show that we should stop." Emily said to you in a concerned voice. "Oh." Was the only thing you said. "Ok let's work on that list" Hotch said.

After a couple of hours and a ton of help from Garcia,  you narrowed down that list to 4 names. But it was already 1 am and everyone was tired. "We all should head to the hotel. We wont find anything new now and we need to get a clear head. See you all tomorrow morning at 7."

Spence, Hotch, Derek and you shared a car to the hotel. It was a silent ride since everyone was so tired. When you arrived you got your bags out of the trunk and went to your rooms. Hotch and Spence were at the ground floor and you and Derek where staying at the first floor.

"Have a good night." Spence said. "Oh I'm sure we will right lil mama?" Morgan placed an arm around you and laughed. You just rolled your eyes at this comment.

You saw Aaron who was visibly clenching his jaw. Was he jealous of Morgan? It couldnt be. He knows that you and him were like brother and sister. Since you joined the team he was overly protective with you and he would always make jokes like this.

You got to your room and for your surprise there was only one bed. I mean it was surely big enough for you two but sleeping right next to him? You dont know.

"Okay little one. You can have the bed. I'll take the floor." He said to your surprise. "That's really not necessary. This bed is big enough for us to. I mean it will be a bit strange sharing a bed with you but we can manage that." And you meant that.

"No it's okay for me. I've done this with Penelope too. It's really no problem. And how this is going I'm positive that we dont have to spent another night here."

He already took his pillow and his blanket from the bed and put it down on the floor. "You're way to nice for this world Derek." You smiled at him and went into the bathroom.

When you two were finished you turned off the light and went to bed. It didnt took morgan more than 10 minutes to fall asleep. His breathing got slower and heavier that how you know he was gone. Suddenly your phone lit up the room. Aaron wrote you.
~

Hotch👤: Please tell me he's snoring

He sleeps like a fucking angel. No noises, hes not even moving. Hes the perfect partner to double up with.

Hotch👤: Well. I hope hes not coming to close to you. I like morgan but I dont want him to touch you.

Aaron. First of all are you jealous again? Second of all... why would he touch me? And even if he would come up and cuddle with me.. what's the big deal?
I'm cuddling with Spence all the time and you dont care about that?
~

Spence and you got that kind of friendship where cuddling isn't a romantic thing. At first he was very hesitant because he dont like to be touched. But after a while he got along with it and sometimes hes the one who wants to cuddle first. You dont get why that is a thing that dont bothers him but when Morgan would do it does.
~

Hotch👤: Because he's Morgan and not Spencer. I know that Spencer and you are like best friends. That's totally different. But Morgan? I dont know if I trust him to keep his hands to himself. Remember I'm the only one that can touch you like that.

You dont trust Morgan to keep his hands still?

Hotch👤: No. And I dont know, with the way morgan looks and talks, if you wouldn't.... you know.
~

Is he insecure about himself? There is no other explanation for this message. And doesn't he trust you enough to know that you wouldn't do that?
~

So you dont trust me?

Hotch👤: No! I trust you. I really trust you. I just. I dont know.

Wow. Aaron. You just implied that when i have the chance to cheat on you, that i will.
~

Can you even call it cheating? You're not even officially a couple.
~

Hotch👤: Y/n no. I mean that's what it sounds like I know, but I swear that's not what I meant.

I'm sure.

Hotch👤: Y/n.... please.

~
You started to get angry. You know it's hard for him to trust women. Especially after what Haley did to him but you thought he thinks better about you. But it all makes sense now. Why he was jealous of Detective Collins too. This man really thinks you would let him down like Haley did.
~

You know that I'm not Haley right?

Hotch👤: You have no damn right to say that.

No. I have. So that's why you're jealous of Collins. And now Morgan? You really think I would just throw you away? Like in a heartbeat? Just because you've been hurt by a woman before doesn't me you cant trust any of us. You're unbelievable agent Hotchner. I mean I knew you had problems.... and I am still willing to try to solve them or even just help you with them, but this is ridiculous.

Hotch👤: I just dont wanna lose you!

Then dont push me away all of the time for fucks sake Hotchner!

Hotch👤: I dont! You're always the one who picks up a fight over literally nothing! Like when I was taking you out of field in the last case.

Nothing?! You telling me, that you dont trust me around any men, because your scared that I fuck them right away is nothing to you?????

Hotch👤: You let me fuck you right away.
~

You were speechless. How could he say something like that? You thought he liked you. That the thing you had is kinda serious, but with this sentence you thought that you was just someone he wanted to fuck. You tried to hold back your tears so you wouldn't wake up Morgan. But that weren't tears of sadness. You were crying because you were so mad that you let that happen. That you developed feelings for someone who thinks you're just another bitch.
~

That's it. That's so it Hotchner. You really think that I let you do this while I had no feelings for you before all of that?! Fuck you. Really. I would never fuck Morgan or Collins. Because I dont have feelings for them. But I guess I was just a little distraction for you right? Because it seems like that night, you were just looking for a quick fuck. And now that you got that you're trying to push me away. So that I dont really see the real you. I'm done with that.

Hotch👤: If you think that's how it it was. Good. I'm done too. Go have fun with them. But I bet they wont make you scream their names has hard as I did.
~

He is really actually thinking you would fuck them. And how easily he tries to end this conversation with you. End things with you. Right now you dont know what you're supposed to feel. You have anger inside of you along with sadness and the sudden realization that you just fucked up one of the best relationships you ever had. But you were so angry at him right now. You cant help it but write him what you really think.

~
You absolute little fuck. You're so focused on your way of thinking. Didn't you read what i said? I WOULDN'T FUCK THEM. But you're going to think what you want anyways. Have a good night agent Hotchner.

Hotch👤: Yeah right. Good night.

Oh. And by the way. Morgan took the fucking floor.
~

You couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you and Hotch kinda broke up.

It was a short night for you and the few hours you slept didnt really help. You read that conversation a million times just to make sure you didnt misinterpreted something he wrote, but it was all clear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 8.5K 26
"I know you hate me." His hands paused at your cheeks, yearning to explore. "Is this something you want to continue?" "Yes." "Good. Because I'm going...
586 31 12
You finally finished your teaching degree at the college of your dreams and now you were headed to the place you always wanted to be, D.C. There was...
123K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...
393K 6.4K 51
Who knew someone who made you so mad could make you feel so good. You never imagined you would fall in love with him, and you never thought you could...