Creating Chaos - Loki Laufeys...

Від littlebigloner

"Loki..." I repeated his name. It rolled off of my tongue so easy. Like I had said it a million times before... Більше

• Chapter 1
• Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

627 20 12
Від littlebigloner

3RD PERSON POV !

"James Buchanan Barnes, give me one good reason I should not kill you right here right now." she clenched her fists lunging forward to the person she hated the most.

"How the hell did you find out?" Steve gasped. "And how did you find him?"

The Goddess used her mind to throw Bucky against the wall once again and also to hold Steve off from trying to stop her from hurting Bucky.

"Will someone explain how reindeer games is alive?" Tony begged.

Y/n turned to look at Tony and saw Peter giving their undead friend a hug. Y/n admired the two for a second, forgetting the super solider she was holding against the wall.

"Hello? Earth to y/n?" Tony waved his hand in front of y/n's face making her snap out of the admiration. By now the other people in the compound were not surprised by her and Bucky's constant fighting so never tried to pull them off each other

She furrowed her eyebrows walking slowly towards the man with a metal arm.

"This son of a bitch stole Loki, held him captive for weeks." She shouted in anger. "And Steve helped."

"Yeah, damn right I helped! Bucky was right you're psychotic," Steve shouted back in a frozen figure.

The girl smirked and let out a hum, agreeing with is rude remark. Natasha stood sternly next to her and cracked her neck.

"I can take them both." She murmured.

"This isn't your fight, Romanoff." y/n growled back.

"Let me help."

"No."

At this moment y/n felt livid. Over the weeks she spent without Loki she was finally getting better, she didn't need to mourn his death as much, but, she would have been the best if the three avengers didn't take him away.

Y/n let Steve go as she squeezed her hand round Bucky's neck. Bucky smirked at her with a laugh that he could barely let out.

"Who knew you'd take the lead this time?" He let out his snarky comment in between gasps for air.

Y/n squeezed the sides of his neck cutting off his blood flow, "come on James, we all know you're actually a bottom."

Steve raised his eyebrow wondering what kind of fight this really was.

"Thor, Peter, take Loki to Bruce, see if there's anything wrong with him." Y/n turned her head behind her, opening the door with her mind.

"Don't be idiotic, I'm not leaving you with-," Loki butted in.

"Go, Loki. You'll only make things worse."

Loki hesitated for a second, knowing that e should be the one causing the chaos but he followed Thor and Peter and they did what they were told, leaving the room.

"Y/n, stop you're choking him!" Steve ran over to the girl and tried to pull her arm off of the mans neck. She hasn't realised how hard she really was squeezing, but, she didn't care.

"Oh, come on, steve! You're a super solider." She said mocking him.

"Y/n, come on there's no need for a civil war 2.0," Tony approached the goddess, calming her down.

She looked at Tony and nodded, removing her hand from Bucky's neck.

Bucky fell forward off the wall rubbing his hand under his chin, where y/n's hand had left a mark.

"Don't worry Tony, there won't be a civil war." Y/n smiled at Tony, "this is completely not civil at all!"

She turned back around and started to fight the super solider, throwing punches left and right.

"Are you just going to sit and watch this happen?" Nat whispered to Wanda who was admiring her best friend's skills.

"She's got this, don't you worry," Wanda replied with wide eyes. "Go y/n, woo!"

Tony and Steve stood back watching the pair fight with no breaks.

"Guys! Don't break that... can we remember this is a home!" Tony moaned.

"Really, Tony? Right now?" Steve disapproved shaking his head.

Meanwhile

"I don't need tubes attached to me, Bruce, I need to help her!" Loki slammed his hand down onto the metal desk making all of the syringes and scalpels vibrate along the table.

"She can handle herself, brother, she's grown powerful since you... died?" Thor replied, lacking confidence.

"It's true, she's stronger than most of us," Peter added, excitedly.

"Other than me of course," Thor flexed.

"Uh... guys," Banner shivered looking at a computer.

"What? Banner what is it?" Thor worried.

"There's something in Loki's blood, something... poisonous." Bruce's voice quivered as he spoke, his eyes piercing into the screen of the computer. "It seems it's eating at your white blood cells, making them unable to fight them off."

"Well, it looks like I am going to die after all." Loki rolled his eyes, not afraid of what the outcome is. Instead,he thought of y/n quarrelling with Bucky and using her powers. As much as Loki wouldn't admit, he didn't want them to fight. He knew that if she took a wrong turn that would be it for her, she might as well be locked back in the mental ward. Of course, y/n is powerful and strong, strong enough to handle herself but if Bucky's plan goes the way he has wanted it to this whole time, power won't be what she needs.

"That's impossible, he's a God! Nothing on Midgard can severely harm him!" Thor bellowed.

"Need I remind you that I am only half God, brother," Loki rolled his eyes. "Nether the less, I am not afraid to die."

"Yes! Yes you are!" Peter jumped.

"Spider-boy, I've been locked in a cage for Gods knows how long, that was practically death," Loki knew of Peters liking to him, and it was safe to say Loki admired the young superhero too but when it came to death Loki masked himself, pretending he didn't care about what was in for him in the after life.

"Did they inject you with anything?" Bruce questioned, checking different spots on Loki's visible skin.

"They didn't even open a door," Loki pulled his arm back to him as Bruce took it, looking for signs of an entry.

"Did they feed you?"

"Here and there, they had some compartment which could only be opened from their side of the glass. They gave me a glass of water every day but I rarely got food,"

"Did the water... taste funny?"

"It's water, Banner," Loki laughed, "although, it was sort of cloudy now that you mention it."

"Bingo," Bruce itched the back of his neck with anxiety. "I may have 7 PhDs but I have no idea how to cure an unknown substance."

Back to the fight

"Bucky, you're slowing down," y/n smirked, wiping the blood off of her lip. "You can surrender if you like?"

"Never." He insisted.

It was no question that y/n was far stronger than the super solider but he wouldn't give up so easily.

Getting bored of the fight, y/n forced Bucky down on a wooden chair and sat directly on his lap, weighing him down. He bit his lip and looked up and down at the site in front of him.

"Gross," y/n whispered getting off his lap.

Without noticing, she had tied Bucky's metal hand with his other behind the chair.

"Tell me James, why did you do it?" She questioned sitting on a chair opposite him.

He laughed sadistically and continued to stare at the Goddess.

"I think everyone in this room deserves to know." Tony added sipping his drink.

"Well, when you take someone someone loves away from that someone, they tend to lash out, betray, do anything possible to get the truth," Bucky spoke slowly and clearly.

The girl sunk into the chair with a sense or realisation, she understood now that this was his plan all along and he didn't care who he had to hurt along the way.

"I don't love him," was all she could let out whilst she processed the new information. In all honesty, she didn't love anyone. She has no one to love until she got pulled out of her cell by Natalie Rushman. For a while she loved the spy, and Tony, Wanda, Peter, Thor... Loki. But if this has taught her anything, people you love either die or betray you; In a way that was what Bucky was trying to portray to the group.

IN THE LAB

"Banner, how long?" Loki mumbled.

"How long? Until what?"

"I pass," In this moment was where Loki felt most scared, yes he had 'died' many times before but this time he knew he wouldn't be able to make an awesome comeback, or see if anyone actually cared, if she cared.

"Maybe a month or two, as I said I don't know anything about you to be able to know." Bruce worried.

"We should tell the others," Peter murmured with a sad look on his face. When Loki wasn't being captured by Bucky, the spider-kid and Loki had became rather close. Peter had lost too many people in his life to comprehend, he didn't want to lose Loki too.

"No, let's not tell anyone." Loki replied.

"Not even y/n? Brother she deserves to know," Thor questioned.

"Y/n has enough to worry about, how do we know it'll even effect her?"

"Oh of course it will! She blamed herself for your previous death. She mournef for weeks, she even used phrases like "for the love of Loki" so that you were close to her!" Thor lectured with a slight tone of mockery when repeating y/n's words.

"Trust me for the moment. No one can know, yet."

{line break}

They entered back into the room of the fight, acting as if everything was normal. Around them the facial expressions has changed. Bucky was tied to a chair with Steve untying him. Nat and Wanda looked worried, as if someone had died. And the others were shocked with hints of worry running through their faces.

"Where is she?" Loki questioned. No one replied causing him to lash out, "what happened to her?" He shouted causing everyone to wake up from their trance of worry.

"She's okay," Bucky spoke up looking up at the green god. His hands were tied free from behind him and he stood up.

Peter ran around the room searching for a sign of Y/n but she wasn't there.

"Why would I believe you? You're the one who caused this. All of it." Loki sighed calming him down, "where is she?" He asked again, begging for an answer this time. He could have hurt everyone in the room until they gave him an answer, but he didn't, he just watched as everyone struggled to get the words out.

"She's gone," Steve said with empathy on his face. He clearly regretted what he said earlier.

"Gone? Gone where exactly?" Loki spoke with less anger and more worry. He clicked his knuckles waiting for an answer.

"She's leaving Loki," Wanda replied calmly. "She doesn't want to come back," a tear rolled down Wanda's cheek and she wiped it off with her hands fast before anyone could see.

Loki didn't even think of carrying on the dead ended conversation and in stead rushed down the halls checking in every room. The rest of the people, minus Bucky and Natasha, searched with him. Every supply cupboard, every bed room, everywhere.

After what felt like hours of frantic searching Loki paced back to the living room and fell backwards onto the couch. With his hands in front of his face he tried to call her silently.

"What are you doing, brother? That won't work," Thor placed his hand on Loki's pulling them away from his mouth, but rapidly, Loki spitefully snatched back.

"What is he doing?" Tony waved his hands in front of Loki's face, but he didn't even squint.

"He's contacting her," Thor replied. Tony looked at him intrigued. "Our mother, Frigga, taugh Loki magic from a young age,"

"So it's basically another illusion party trick?" Tony answered.

"No, it takes a lot and doesn't work very often. He's visualising her, her appearance, her voice, he movement, her smell. All of it he thinks so deeply and then calls her name."

"That's possible?" Wanda asked?

"Well, I didn't believe it worked on Midgard, especially not with Loki being so weak." Thor carried on explaining, "I think rather than calling her he's trying to get a sense of her surroundings.

In a matter of seconds, Loki's eyes opened and he sighed.

"Well?" Tony pressured.

"I couldn't call her, I'm too weak. But I saw things, bits and pieces." Loki clenched his eyes shut, trying to remember what he saw.

"Well, are you going to tell us?" Tony continued to pressure the god into thinking faster.

"We get it Stark, your worried, we all are. Just give him time." Steve spoke up.

"You're worried? You called her a psychopath 20 minutes before she knocked us out with her powers!" Tony argued through his teeth.

"Yes, you're right, I did. But regret it, she was trying to kill my best friend." Steve pointed his finger in predicament with the billionaire.

"She wouldn't have killed me," Bucky sighed, "she doesn't have the heart to, I know that what I did was wrong, I just wanted a reaction."

"You got one alright, and now she's gone." Nat butted in.

"I didn't want this to happen, I wanted he to betray us, instead she was just giving me what I deserved," he rubbed his face. He looked truly upset by what had happened.

"I see rubble, dirt, maybe a knocked down building, candles." Loki spoke up quickly, "I can't see anything else."

"I know where she is," Nat grabbed Loki's hand and ran with him out of the doors.

"We'll stay here!" Steve shouted.

WITH NATASHA AND LOKI

The two ran through the double doors and into the closest car.

"Step on it," Loki growled as they got in the car. They drove with no seatbelts and ignoring the speed limits.

"When we get there I'll stay here," Natasha said with her eyes glued on the road and hands glued to the wheel.

"Why? Wouldn't she want to talk to you more?" Loki questioned, uncertain of whether he'd be able to convince her to come back.

"Loki, she hates me." Nat shrugged.

"She doesn't hate you, she's just annoyed at you." Loki reassured. Loki and Nat weren't fond of each other but Loki wasn't going to spend forever wanting her dead.

"I still think you'll be better, she got you back today, remind her that she wants you forever." Nat came to a complete stop swinging there heads forward.

"The old compound..." Loki murmured. "So this is what it looks like after the fire." Loki clicked his buckles again, anxious to speak to her.

This was the first time he'd seen the ruins. He was practically knocked out by smoke and rubble when Bucky took him. He saw y/n sat with her legs under here self at the only standing wall amongst the broken rooms. There must have been builders here when she came as there were diggers and bulldozers left unattended. The boots on his feet crunched against the autumn leaves and stray pieces from the burnt building.

He reached y/n and just stood there for a second. She hasn't realised he was there since she was so hidden in her thoughts. In her hands were a picture with rips and burns, but you could still see the full picture. It was the photo of her and Loki training one time, the one she burnt at Loki's memorial.

Loki's POV

"It's amazing to see how you've learnt to use your powers since we started lessons," I said in a really soft voice.

She raised her head and looked in front of her. Even though I tried to keep my voice quiet, it startled her. I guess it's hard to truly be quiet when you're used to shouting all the time.

"I think it was definitely funny... training you I mean. It was like you knew you had all your powers yet had forgotten how to use them." Loki laughed, trying to seem more cheery.

"It doesn't surprise me if that is what happened, I forgot Bellona, I had weird memory dreams but never remembered them, I forgot my family. I forgot myself," he voice cracked a little and she sniffled through her nose.

I put my hand under her chin and pulled her to look at me. I used my thumb to wipe the tears from under her eyes. She tried to look away from me as if she didn't want me to see her in this state.

"You're beautiful," I smiled looking at her bright coloured eyes glass over like a shield. "Why did you leave?"

She used her soft hand to move mine from her cheek and just held it.

"I'm not an avenger," she sighed.

"Nor am I," I replied with a hum.

"No, I know. But you have reason to be there, you have a brother there. I had people too... but I lost them. I didn't mean to lash out on Bucky, I realised that's what he wanted to turn everyone against me. But his plan failed, I turned everyone against me myself." She let the tears pour down her innocent face.

"No one is against you, even Bucky said what he did was wrong." I pulled her into a hug.

"Sooner or later, I'll disappoint them all." She mumbled into my shoulder.

"But not me, you have me forever." I ran my fingers through the ends of her hair, leaving just her head on my shoulder in silence.

After a few minutes I let out a breath and asked "please come home,"

She stayed in the same position, breathing heavily. "You are home."

Her words made me feel needed, like I've wanted all these years. I was ready to take her, I wanted to show her my world. Asgard. Show her my true self. Frost giant. Take her away from the people she didn't need. Avengers.

"What if we go some where else?" I asked.

"What?" She replied.

"We'll go back for a while to say goodbye and then leave. For good." I said. It was a long shot. I wanted to get out of her and so did she, we might as well do it together.

"Yes," she replied nestling her head into my neck. A rush of excitement threw over me.

We were running away. Together.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

51.7K 1.2K 191
"Well, he's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fro...
14.6K 406 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
8.5K 305 42
You can't remember much from your past, but what you do know is that about a week ago you woke up in a strange room with Captain America staring at y...
497 12 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...