Common Disease - Norenmin (Co...

SKZLover2002 द्वारा

(Book 2 of Unknown Disease) Renjun finds something interesting at the asylum. This is going to take a lot of... अधिक

Little introduction
1 - The boys are back (M)
April Fools Special
2 - Chensung Special
3 - Dolphin problems (M)
4 - Too Many Drinks (M)
5 - The mourning for the visitor
6 - Johnny and the baby (M)
7 - What did you just say ?!?
8 - I am coming for you
9 - Please Help Me (M)
11 - Please?
12 - Can we focus?
13 - Happy Family
Bonus (Part 1) (M)
Bonus (Part 2) (M)
14 - Plans
15 - Fun Time (M)
16 - Cute babies and Shirtless
17 - Butt Talk (M)
Instagram!!!
New Story!!!

10 - Someone Is At The Door (M)

105 5 6
SKZLover2002 द्वारा

Warning: They will be mention blood, guns and the mafia in this chapter. Reader discretion is advised.

Renjun P.O.V

I was thinking about Chenle while my lunch break. I would like to help Hyung with the situation, but I still need to work. They were not that much action in the building if you ask me. All the same old patients I have every week, all the same work I have to do. Why can I have an event happen?

- Renjun, someone scream, we need you at the entrance. Right now!

When is happening out there? Why is Hendery screaming my name like a mad dog? I run towards to see Hendery look lost while Xiaojun and YangYang are holding... two little kids? What are two little kids doing here especially at such a young age? I have never seen them around before, so they must be new.

- Renjun, Hendery says relief, you are finally here. Those two little children came here a few minutes ago and I didn't know what to do.

- Do you know how old they are, I ask, we can maybe help them find their parents-

- NO, the two kids scream and start crying, they mean.

They seem young. If they run away from home, this means that something bad happens to the kids or they were traumatized by something. I kneel and look at the little boy. He reminds me of the first time Chenle, he was so she and he was hiding his face in his father's chest. Maybe he could tell me a little bit more about what exactly is going on.

- Hey, I say calmly, my name is Renjun. What's your name?

- My name Hyunjin, he says, and sister Yeji.

- What wonderful names, I say, could you tell me how old you and your sister are?

- Two, he says showing me his hand with one finger up, we twins.

- That's amazing, I say, so what are you and your twin sister doing here?

- We run home, he says, mommy and daddy mean.

- So, I start to ask him,  you and your sister run from your home. Also, your mommy and daddy are mean to you?

- No, he says a little bit louder, they bang bang people.

- They bang bang people. YangYang asks, what does that mean?

- I don't think it means the same in big people word, Xiaojun adds, but I am not very good at kids talk.

- I think I know what he wants to mean, I say and look down at Hyunjin again, Hyunjin, do you see the red liquid coming out of the people when your mommy and daddy are finished?

The three men look at me in shock. Probably I say it is the most innocent way possible instead of going straight to the point.

- Yes, Hyunjin says while jumping up and down, everywhere and smell bad.

- How could they kill people in front of their children, YangYang asks, this is so cruel.

- There parents are mafia, I announce, I don't think any other human being would do that but mafias.

- What do we do now, Hendery asks, we can't just give them back.

- We keep them for now, I respond, they are not saved at home or in the streets. So, the better option is to let them stay here for now until we figure out what do to with this situation.

- I will go and put them in one of the spare rooms in the area with the least dangerous people, YangYang say with Yeji sleeping in his arms, they are probably really sleepy right now.

- You are right, I say, I will go back to work and I will go see them when having the time or at the end of my workday. We need a little more information if we want to get their parents in jail.

- I will inform Kun, Ten and Lucas about the news arrival, Hendery says, so they could tell us if anything happens and take a look at them once in a while.

- Good, I say, I will leave first then. See you later boys.

- Later Renjun.

I leave the three boys with the two kids to go back to work. Now, I have to deal with the situation with Chenle and the situation with the two kids. I wanted a little bit more action, but I was talking about dealing with the mafia! I don't want to die; I am too young to die! But I do have friends who are in the police department, so that might help. Anyways, I was going back to work when I see Shotaro looking sad. I forgot that Chenle has between missing for a few days now and I know how close they use to be. I knock on the door to get his attention; he looks up and sees me. I could see he had a little hope in his eyes.

- How are you doing Shotaro, I ask him, are you and Sungchan still happy together?

- We are doing fine, he responds, but how is Chenle? It has been a few days since I saw him for the last time. I am starting to get worried about him.

- I am sure he will come back soon; I say trying to comfort him, I am sure he will come directly to you when he gets back.

- I hope so, he says, it's getting lonely in here all alone. I know Sungchan goes and sees me when he has free, but he's not the same you know.

- I understand, I respond, Chenle was always there for you and now he is not here, you have no more friends to spend your spare time with.

Then it hit me, maybe Shotaro could spend time with Hyunjin and Yeji. Since I don't trust any other patient in this place, but Shotaro is a good kid. So, I trust him more with the kids and Chenle told me one time that Shotaro likes kids.

- I may have an idea for your spare time, I say, you can follow me.

- Sure, he responds, I don't have anything to do anyways,

Shotaro gets up from his bed and follows me toward the room where the two children are staying for now. I knock on the door and hear a small "come in" and I open the door. When I open the door I see three adult men sleeping on the floor, the little girl sleeping on the bed and the little boy looking at me from his bed.

- I have someone I want you to meet, I say and turn to look at Shotaro, you can come in.

Shotaro comes in and Hyunjin looks directly at him.

- Friend, Hyunjin ask.

- Yes, I respond, this is your new friend. His name is Shotaro. Shotaro, this is Hyunjin.

They both look at each other like if there were inspecting each other. Suddenly, Hyunjin jumps down from his bed and walks towards Shotaro. He stops in front of him and puts his friend in front of him.

- Friends, Hyunjin ask Shotaro.

- Friends, Shotaro answer while shaking his little hand, do you want to draw?

- Draw, Hyunjin ask like Shotaro was speaking an alien language.

- Come I will show you.

Shotaro takes Hyunjin's hand and takes him to the table in the room where we can see paper and colouring pencils. Soon, the two boys were having fun with each other. I could leave them alone without feeling stress.

1273 words

-----------------------------------------

School sucks. It takes all my time and I don't have that much time to edit or write anymore :(.

But! I have some news! I just finished writing this book! I still need to correct everything and edit it out, but I am pretty happy about that.

I also may be in the writing of a Halloween special that is 2 chapters long. But, you did hear that from me ;).

Have a nice weekend everyone!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...
29.8K 1K 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
79.4K 2.9K 86
"renjun? he's just my brothers friend." - university au ; text fic huang renjun the first few chapters are god awful, but when you get past that m...
home, jaemin maria द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

450K 24K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...