True love? (Juicyfruitsnakcs...

Od juicyfruitedits

you are a senior in high school getting ready to graduate in a month, you also just moved to Florida a few mo... Viac

Chapter 1 made by Mel_sike
Chapter 2 made by juicyfruitedits
chapter 3 made by Mel_Sike
Chapter 5 By Mel_Sike
Chapter 6 By Mel_Sike
Chapter 7 By juicyfruitedits
Chapter 8 By Mel Sike
chapter 9 By Juicyfruitedits
Chapter 10 by Juicyfruitedits
Announcement/update
Another update:)
Its been almsot 2 years im so sorry

Chapter 4 made by Juicyfruitedits

450 15 36
Od juicyfruitedits

The Next Day Y/n PoV:

I hear my alarm go off, so I reach for my phone to read the time and throw my pillow over my face (6:35 am)

Me: UGHHH it's too early!

I hear Eddie knock on my door and he opens it slowly

Eddie: Mañana Hermana... (morning sis)

Me: *exhales* Mañana (morning)

Eddie walked next to my bed and sat at the edge, while I sit up in bed grabbing my phone.

Eddie: What time did you go to bed Y/n?

Me: 1:30 am, I didn't get to finish all my homework so I'm heading to school early to finish it so I'm taking the car.

Eddie: Okay, the keys are on the kitchen counter.

Me: Gracias (Thanks)

Eddie nodded his head and left my room. I get up out of bed, even though I don't want too.

I go over and to my closet and decided to just pick out something comfy, I grabbed my Panic! At the disco shirt and black ripped jeans with my all black vans and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I just grab a banana and the keys to the car. I go towards the garage door and pick up my backpack and my thrasher hoodie and go to the car and drive to school

At School

I arrive at school, it's 7 am so not very many kids here yet, manly teachers.

I pull up next to this all black Dodge challenger hellcat redeye, I recognize it, but from we're?

YES IM TALKING ABOUT GAEGES CAR!  Im a huge car and motorcycle nerd can ya tell Ik the exact car brand that's a Dodge Challenger hellcat redeye ;) I'm actually taking a advance auto mechanic class in highschool, collage goal is to be a auto mechanic a/n~ juicyfruitedits

I step out of my car still staring at the car next to me. I just shrug it off and head into the school. I go to my locker first before heading to the library.

I made it to my locker, all of a sudden I hear cleats clash against the school floor, I hope the person who is walking by isn't who I think it is!

I quickly peek to see who it was, luckily it was only his friend Steven. Luckily him and I are cool with each other.

I grabbed his arm and pull him towards my locker.

Steven: Woah Y/n! What's up?

Me: Where's Gaege?

Steven: what! Why do you care?

Me: WHERE IS GAEGE?

Steven: Shh! Okay he's in the locker room putting on his baseball uniform, we have an early morning practice!

Me: Okay, I'm going to the library to finish my homework because dip sh*t came to my house at almost 1 f*cking am! So do your best at keeping him AWAY FROM ME!

Steven: Okay, okay I'll try my best. See you in class, bye!

Me: thanks, bye!

I close my locker door and Steven went to the door that leads too the outdoor fields while I made my way as fast as I could too the library so Gaege don't see me.

Luckily I made it with out him seeing me. I see him walk past with his big bag full of his baseball gear, I also see him playing with his car keys, I can't tell though.

Me: Damn!

I go sit at a computer and started on my homework.

Gaege PoV:

I walk outside with Kevin towards the baseball field and see Steven tying his shoelaces.

Kevin: Hey Steven.

I see Steven look up at us and he looks at me, starring at me actually.

Steven: Hey guys.

I just shrugged it off.

Steven: I see someone got a new car!

Kevin: Yeah hot shot, 18 and a car like that!

Me: What? YouTube pays well.

Coach: Hey, you 3 shot chit chatting and warm up, 5 minutes. Gaege, you know it's important as a pitcher, so start warming up!

Steven put on his catchers gear and Kevin went off with his warm up partner.

30 minutes later Y/n POV:

I finish me homework luckily before school starts. It don't start till 7:50 and it's only 7:30 am.

I just put my books in my bag and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast. That banana held me over until now. I put in my earbuds in and headed to the cafeteria.

I grab my breakfast and sit down at a table, a few minutes later I hear the sound of clears again.

Great, I look and see Steven, Kevin and Gaege walking in the hall.

I hope they don't come in here.

I pull my hood over my head trying to not show my face, I already gave classes with him.

I want to be away from him for as long as I can till class

Steven POV:

We walk down the hall passed the cafeteria and I see Y/n eating.

I sign hoping Gaege don't see her or want to go eat.

I look at Gaege then back to Y/n and I did this a few times.
Gaege looked up from his phone confused on why I looked at him a few times.

Great

Gaege: You good?

Me: Yeah.

He raised his eyebrow and shrugged it off

Steven: I'm going to change out of my jerseys

Kevin: I'm going to as well, I need to wash up!

Gaege: I'm just going to change into my shoes.

We all headed to the locker room before class started.

10 minutes later.. 7:40 am, Gaege POV:

I decided to just change out of my cleats and into my regular shoes and go to the cafeteria to get a quick meal for breakfast.

I made it to the cafeteria and just bought a banana and sat at a table and scrolled on social media on my phone.

??: Gaege!

Oh no, not her, not my ex

??: Gaege!

Me: What do you want Ashley?

Ashley: Come back too me!

Gaege: Never!

Ashley: Please?

I get up putting my backpack on and walked out of the cafeteria.

Me: No, now please leave me alone!

Y/n POV:

I heard a yell and I see Gaege smack his hand on the table and walk away.

I got up a few seconds later and went upstairs to my locker.

10 minutes later at class....

I make it to English class at and sat at my seat, I see Gaege walk in, he looked distressed luckily Steven was behind him.

Gaege sat in front of me like always while Steven sat next to me.

Me: Pssh, Steven. *whisper tone*

Steven looked up from his phone at me confused.

Steven: What's up Y/n? *whisper tone*

Me: He okay? *whisper tone*

I not my head towards Gaege.

Steven: Yeah, He's good, just stressed. *whisper tone*

Me: Okay. *whisper tone*

I looked back at my phone as Steven does the same.

A few minutes later the bell rang noting first period has started, and the teacher began the lesson.

Sorry for a long wait on chapter 4 I finally got the chance to get it written and out. I hope you enjoying this, Mel and I have so many ideas for this story!~ Juicyfruitedits

You all should go read here 2 stories she's making now
DO IT <3 ~juicyfruitedits

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

17.8K 285 49
On April 1st of 2019, the Harpers watched the news about the apocalypse. They thought they will die, but a blue flash sent them at 63's. Same year, s...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
15.1K 378 21
Caelus who goes by the codename "Prince" is a spy who was assigned to join a spy team known as Lamplight. He is a fresh graduate and thus needs exper...