๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 

3.7K 154 130
By LamaXebecs

■━■━■━■ The Five Kage ■━■━■━■

"Where did you learn that?" Madara deadpanned at her as she froze, confusion in her eyes.

"What?"

"Where did you learn that saying?"

"Uhm..." Keiko Sweatdropped "I made it."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did." An irritation mark appears on his forehead.

"No. You. Didn't."

"Yes I did." 

"No you didn't."

"Yes you-"

"Keiko, enough! We will handle this. Go help naruto and Kakashi with the other madara."

"Lady Tsunade- I must object. You don't understand just how powerful he is-!"

"Enough! We are the five kage! We can handle him." Keiko narrows her eyes, knowing they would die if they went against him, but also knowing they were stubborn.

"Hmph."

"As a hokage yourself, you need to be protected. Let us current kage take over."

"Kage?" Madara raises an impressed eyebrow, finally noticing her cloak.

He felt a slight ounce of pride and a large amount of anger.

His descendent over him?

Then again, there was no Hashirama back then.

"Hmph..."

"Now then..." Tsunade and the five kage turn to Madara, fierce glares on their faces.

Madara smirks, his crossed arms relaxed against his chest.

"Would you like to dance as well...?"

■━■━■━■ ■━■━■━■

"Keiko-Chan!" Keiko glares at Obito, finally seeing his unmasked face.

"I always knew you were a fake..." She glares harshly, hatred filling her being.

"I despise fakes like you!"

Blue engulfs her being as she crouches slightly, placing her palms together as a cloak covers her being.

Kakashi's watches in amazement as a new form of her appears, both his eyes shining in awe.

"Kokuo! Come! Fight alongside me!"

"Of course! Let's save this world!"

The shape of a horse appears, attacking Obito and adding chakra to its leg to make it a strong kick.

The ground broke below Obito as he coughed out blood, managing to use Kamui after it almost crushed his rib.

"Impressive...For only the nine tails...You seem even more powerful than the nine tails..." Obito panted out, blood running down his lip as he looked at the five tailed beast.

Meanwhile, Keiko looked up at the beast.

"Kokuo. You take control for now. I need to replenish my chakra."

"Sure thing. Don't take too long, im tired."

"How could you possibly be tired!?"

"I'm always tired! I just wanna sleep!"

"Your insane."

"Heh, Heh. I know."

Keiko shook her head with a smile.

"Just go!"

"Yes sir!"

"*ma'am."

"I said that."

"Oi! Kitten! Get your head out of the clouds!" The panting Kakashi said, recovering from the shock of seeing his dead-best friend.

"I'm a horse." He jumps at the voice, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Em...Is Kitten okay?"

"Fine. The fight with Madara tired her out."

"Right. Make sure to tell her to remember our promise." Kokuo smirks, blowing some air into his direction and make him fall backwards while Gyuki catches him with a deadpan.

"That kid would never forget. Trust me, it's all she thinks about-"

"Oi! Oi! Shut it! Stop speaking lies!" They snicker, hearing Keiko yell from inside the beast.

"What? Should I tell him about the dream you had about you and him-"

"KOKUO! YOUR GIVING ME A BAD REPUTATION! STOP IT!"

"What? Hurt your pride too much- oop Watch out." Kokuo dodges an attack sent at her by Obito and simply blew the chain away, using the wind style Keiko possessed.

"KOKUO KNOCK IT OFF! IM NOT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE MY FATHER SIMPING OVER MOTHER AT NIGHT!"

"I hated when he did that...So loud too."

"Um...I hope im not intruding but we're currently in a war...?" Kokuo turns to Gyuki with a deadpan.

"Shut it. At least I don't speak of a females bust during a war." Gyukis eye twitches as Bee yells out a slight brag. For some reason thinking it was something to brag about (Which it wasn't.).

"Quiet Bee!"

"Get on, Kakashi." 

Kakashi blinks, looking at the beast as Obito pants, still healing.

"You want me to...Ride you?" 

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Why did everyone suddenly go quiet, ttebayo?"

"Maybe their youthfulness has reached its highest point? Impossible!"

"Keiko/ Bee, that's disgusting." Both tailed beasts say at the same time, sensing what their hosts were thinking with immense disgust.

"Humans..." Kokuo shook her head.

"Always so horny."

"KOKUO!"

■━■━■━■ ■━■━■━■

"What...?" Keiko mutters, all of them panting as Madara had fought against them next to Obito

"I had expected more from my great granddaughter."

"Shut up, old man. Hn." He narrows his eyes with a scowl.

"Besides...I'm not alone, so as long as they help me your a simple speck." Itachi jumps in front of her, susanoo arm blocking the jutsu Madara had sent at her.

"Itachi...!"

"Hello, Itoko." He turned around with a smile, his red susanoo protecting her as many others jump behind them, looking at the ten tailed beast in shock and caution.

"Another Uchiha? Obito, who is this?"

"Uchiha Itachi." Obito narrowed his eyes at the changed form of mangekyou in the former akatsukis eyes.

"Former tool of mine."

"He betrayed you?"

"Yes."

"Best we get rid of him then."

"Hn."

"Sakura..." Sakura tells the Uchiha to be quiet, placing her hands on her back.

"Wait." Keiko grunts, removing her armor and placing it on the ground.

"There."

"That's not wise, kitten."

"Don't call me that during a war, baka."

"Please have your couple arguments some other time."

"Hn. Just heal my back, I'm still recollecting my chakra from my fight."

*SMACK*

"Oi! Your not supposed to hit me!" Sakura glares at her (Because Sakura is queen and doesn't take SHi- SHIS from anybody. Idc what yall say she is my WIFE, and if you hate her than dont say it.) in annoyance.

"Order me around again and i'll beat you to a pulp!"

"Sheesh, fine..." She sighs once feeling her chakra return and relaxes as the rest of the army runs past her, Naruto also fighting since Keiko had done most of the previous work.

Kakashi knelt beside Keiko, watching as the others went while Sakura placed her other hand on Kakashi's back healing them both at the same time.

A hand intertwined itself with Keiko's and she looked at Kakashi who only looked forwards and muttered a few words.

"I'm happy your safe." She looked in front of her as well.

"Hn." Sakura watched the two warmly, mentally wondering how she and her sannin of a sensei would plan the two's wedding after the war.

That is, if they even have a wedding.

She deadpanned.

Knowing them, they would simply sign the papers.

Nuh-Uh.

She's not going to allow that, Cha!

"Kitten?" Kakashi whispered, looking at his soulmate.

"I know. Just act like you dont notice." They both shivered slightly as her chakra slipped through their bones.

"K-Kakashi shes planning something."

"Y-You scared?"

"W-What? Of course not..."

"What are you two talking about?"

""N-Nothing!""

CHAPTER END~

I-

I just-

Ugh, Uchihas are so FUDGING HOTTTTTTTTTTT

WHAT IS WITH THEIR DADS BEING UGLY ASF AND THEM BEING HOT ASF?
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

ErM-

Kakashi is top bae tho.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What if I killed Keiko-

I SAID NOTHING.

BYE BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS!

SUGGEST SOME IDEAS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN OTHER CHAPTERS! ILL DEFINITELY PROBABLY PUT THEM AHAHAHAHA.

ALSO GO READ MY HAIKYUU FIC IM GONNA MAKE IT AN ANGST.

Meaning, not gonna have a good ending~

❤️🌸❤️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
173K 7.1K 49
"Why aren't yer just shouting? Yell, scold me, punish me, say something!" "I thought I lost yer..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nightlight! reader [male and female...
710K 33.7K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
38.7K 1.1K 48
๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐€ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐...